Grazie Ristorante - Canyon Park
23207 Bothell - Everett Hwy SE
Bothell, WA 98021Neighborhood:
Bothell / Mill Creek
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Grazie Ristorante - Canyon Park
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.grazierestaurant.com/canyonpark/index.htm
- Phone: (425) 402-9600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Phillip Leach
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Grazie has catered small groups to large wedding over the past 20 years. Each event is custom tailored to the group. Contact the restaurant for more information.
- Private Party Facilities: Grazie Canyon Parks private dining room is newly remodeled with a elequent yet comfortable feeling. We can confiqure the room to suit every dining need.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 4254029600
- Entertainment: Grazie has featured local and national recording artists of live jazz and blues every Friday and Saturday for the past 15 years. Sit and enjoy dinner and a drink while experiencing live music just a few feet away...no cover charge!
A word from Grazie Ristorante - Canyon Park
Authentic pasta, wood-fired pizza, steak, chicken & fresh seafood specialties. We have sent over 250 of our staff to Italy over the past 20 years to guarantee your experience to be as close to the real thing as you will find anywhere in the Seattle area. Grazie has a full bar and wine list featuring Italian wines hand picked from our visits to wineries in Italy. We have live jazz on the weekends, banquet facilities for up to 50 persons, serve dinner 7 nights a week and lunch Monday through Friday. Grazie!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Grazie Ristorante - Canyon Park - Best Restaurants in Bothell / Mill Creek ›
Grazie Ristorante - Canyon Park reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (44)fit for foodies (38)special occasion (37)good for groups (32)notable wine list (26)vibrant bar scene (17)kid-friendly (14)romantic (11)great for lunch (9)late-night find (8)hot spot (8)great for outdoor dining (5)great for brunch (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Terrific as always!!!GourmandVIPDined on 11/8/2014Was a wonderful dinner as always! Drew and staff did a fabulous job. Awesome halibut!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was surprisedtravelguyDined on 10/29/2014I love a good beet salad. This was NOT one of those. Cold, tasteless. I think it came right out of the can and plopped directly onto the plate. The pizza was chewy and bland as well. My son and friend liked their pasta, but i thought the presentation was completely unappetizing. I'm trying to find spot in the bothell/canyon park area to have dinner with my son weekly. The week before Grazie we went to Applebees, which was actually a much better experience. I NEVER thought i would ever say something like that.
- Happy Hours HopperRAM1220Dined on 10/28/2014Great food and drinks for a very affordable price. Same entrees and wines at a very discounted price, and the staff is outstanding. From the moment you walk in the door, to the time when you leave.Special Features:
- ExcellentdanielsVIPDined on 10/18/2014Another fine dinner at grazie great food great serviceSpecial Features:
- Solid Italian Food FlavorsJimCDined on 10/17/2014We keep coming back for Italian food. Wonderful variety of choices, antipasto through dessert and not disappointed yet. The Wine list is a great opportunity to sample not easily found Italian wines, like the Librandi Gravello from Sicily that we chose for our meal. Sicily is supposed to be a region looked down on, but this wine was not the "turn the crank" cheapo wine that gave the region a bad name. We dined on a Friday evening with 7:30 reservations, arrived early, but was not seated until 7:50 without an explanation. I do not like waiting this long with reservations. Be prepared to "Live Mas" with a taco purchase next door on Fri/Sat to get a parking place and/or add a new mark on your car door from the car next to you.Special Features:
- Great food, great service!alrileyDined on 10/11/2014Grazie Ristorante in Canyon Part is fantastic. The food was really good and the service superior. The entire atmosphere is welcoming, calming and just overall a great place to enjoy a quiet and relaxing dinner.Special Features:
- Always Good FoodtammiehDined on 10/4/2014We have been here three times now and have not been disappointed. The Food and Service have always been spot on. It is very noisy on Saturday nights, so not a place for a romantic occasion. Also really enjoy the live Jazz.Special Features:
- Enjoyable FindpmseattleDined on 10/4/2014I've known about Grazie for years, but for some reason, never think to go. While the ambiance is not great, it is an attractive restaurant. I didn't care for the large open room as it made it fairly noisy and while you could hear the band, you really couldn't enjoy them from the dining room as I had hoped. Next time we'll try the bar, but at least the music was in the background. Our party of four adults enjoyed their selections as well as our appetizers. The recommended wine was fantastic and the service outstanding! We look forward to trying Grazie with our teenage boys next time or perhaps with friends in the bar to listen to the live music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great findtropicalronDined on 9/28/2014Sorry residents, but we found your favorite restaurant. Recommended by a friend, as a tourist we would have never found it. The food, service and ambiance are great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining spotJFS1Dined on 9/25/2014Service and food always exceptional! Servers always provide great recommendations for new dishes. Love the Marsala whipped cream served with the seasonal fresh fruit.Special Features:
- Bomb food!jayandangDined on 9/16/2014Took my now fiancé here the night i proposed to her. The food was so so good and the quantity was enough to feed you and another with some take home left. Great place great service. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Halibut superboverthehillDined on 9/16/2014Grazies changes the Halibut preparation every week, each time presenting a delightful meal. Always had good service.Special Features:
- Consistent great service and foodSuzeDined on 9/14/2014Love the veal marsala and the lasagna, which is served with 3 types of sauces in the colors of the Italian flag! Have always had great waiters at Grazie.Special Features:
- Terrific!GourmandVIPDined on 9/13/2014As always this is a terrific regular on our dining out list. Always good food!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/11/2014We have been going to Grazie Ristorante in Canyon Park for quiet a few years now. We feel like it's "our place". We always get great service, the food is excellent! The crab and shrimp cannelloni is wonderful. It was our 43rd anniversary and they were just great and our dessert was free!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always consistent!LovetodineoutDined on 9/9/2014Grazie is one of those restaurants you can count on - good food, pleasant waitstaff & comfortable surroundings!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great and steadyBobMDDined on 9/6/2014Great food and kid friendly - very consistent service and foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good service okay foodThirstyTraveller13Dined on 8/30/2014I went there during the Labor Day weekend with cousins. We ordered some wine and it was enjoyable. The ambiance and atmosphere was good until a local band started playing loud music. They were not bad but it was loud enough to where it was impossible to have a conversation with the person sitting in front of you at the table. The food arrived and it was really not worth the price. We had the prosciutto wrapped halibut, lamb chops and salmon. The lamb chops and salmon were I told the server about the dry unseasoned risotto and he offered us a free dessert for the table saying "the kitchen does get tired at night". How would you like to hear that when you are paying like 30 bucks for an entree?.Special Features:
- Bar scene and entertainment great!HawkeyeDined on 8/30/2014Michael Powers was the entertainment in the bar. We sat right in front of the group. The atmosphere was great. The food was excellent. The service was as good as you could expect in a crowded bar. Would I do it again? In a heartbeat!Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014Small group of 4 - we went to celebrate a birthday-one of the patrons is Gluten Free, I requested that Grazies confirm that they had gluten free when I made the reservation on line. I got 2 phone calls confirming the gluten free options, 1 a voicemail, 1 an actual person. We were quickly seated and our wait person was very attentive. All the food was delicious, wine list was good, everything was a very enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good lunch at GrazieOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/26/2014Grazie is great for lunch in particular for the happy hour. Sit at the bar and get great service from staff there!
- Enjoyed Grazie RestoranteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014Food was good and plentiful - a little pricey on the salads and desserts. Good service - with reservation there was no wait although the restaurant was quite full when we arrived. We will dine there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- another great visitdanielsVIPDined on 8/17/2014another great meal at grazie in bothel , excellent food and serviceSpecial Features:
- Outstanding serviceServiceDined on 8/15/2014Excellent food, great value, but the service is outstanding. Service you would expect at a much more expensive restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Food!lovemusicandfoodDined on 8/9/2014All the dishes we chose were delicious--from pizza to the salads, they were the right amount of seasoning enhancing fresh produce and perfectly textured thin crust. The tomato sauce on the pizza tasted like tomatoes! We went in to listen the singer, who was talented, beautiful, and poised, great talent along with her rhythm section!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stellar Food/Reasonable ServiceJKK1Dined on 8/4/2014Went on a Monday night so probably not the top-tier service I've received (and been accustomed to) on weekend nights or busier weeknights. Food was great. Server was adequate, but not attentive. Didn't have the usual enthusiasm for his job. Disappeared for long stretches and wait time for food seemed slow (longer than normal for there being few other patrons that night). Will return, but maybe not on a Monday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience!ahardyDined on 8/3/2014The food at Grazie's is amazing. We had a pasta special and lasagna. Both were fantastic. The service lived up to the food. Overall a great experience. I advise that you avoid the nights they have live music in the bar - the music is way too loud and makes conversation in the dining room tough.Special Features:
- Yummy!GourmandVIPDined on 7/25/2014Terrific as always! Totally yummy and wonderful service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent local spotJKK1Dined on 7/25/2014Attentive service, great food, relaxing atmosphere. Perfect place to take out if town guests. Broad menu selection. From fish, to steak, to pasta we tried and lived it all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedBadgerDined on 7/25/2014Thought this restaurant would be as good as the Toronto restaurant with the same name. This was not the case. We felt that we were being rushed as the entrees were brought to the table before we had finished our appetizers. The food was mediocre at best and the room had little or no ambience
- The following 331 reviews are from the Grazie Ristorante - Canyon Park reviews archive.
- DinnertcjcDined on 7/19/2014Server was very attentive to our needs & request. Also very friendly.Special Features:
- top notchawesomeDined on 7/19/2014I think this Restaurant is awesome, the food is great every time. The service also is top notch. will continue to recommend and have dinner here. I took my wife here for dinner Saturday night. (she loved it.)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentdanielsVIPDined on 7/12/2014Excellent as always , the food the service all excellentSpecial Features:
- Seau73Dined on 7/10/2014My group had a great server who was attentive and helpful during our meal.Special Features:
- Customer1Dined on 7/3/2014They are always very nice and accommodating. I love their food and I like how they don't hound you but still give you good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodL1978Dined on 6/21/2014My husband had the crab & shrimp cannelloni. He absolutely loved it! The crab was succulent and sweet. I had the bolognese with sausage, which was excellent. The beet salad was a bit weird with all the ingredients it contained, but didn't taste bad. The live jazz music I. The evening was a nice touch. Would definitely recommend this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DOWN ON ONE KNEE!ShesaidyesDined on 6/20/2014I was very impressed with how well the reservation worked. I added the side note that I will be proposing this evening and it was obviously taken into account. It was as if Grazzie's had a personal wedding planner on staff. The booth had a lovely view and was situated in the corner to give us some intimate privacy as I got down on one knee. We were far enough from the band that she heard my every word. The next day She said how in the world did you get that table? I told her that I booked it all from my phone at opentable.com and mentioned that I would be proposing! She was very impressed, as was I. Thank you so much for providing the perfect setting for my occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BlandOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/6/2014great service and drinks but all of the dishes were quite blandSpecial Features:
- Always top-notch!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/24/2014Love this restaurant! The food is consistently delicious, and the staff is excellent. Drew was our server on our last visit, and his knowledge of wine was outstanding; the service was perfect.Special Features:
- Rome has fallenBigHandManDined on 5/16/2014My wife and i have been going to Grazie's for 10+ years. Something seems to have happened because the food quality really took a nose dive.Special Features: