Grazie Ristorante - Canyon Park
23207 Bothell - Everett Hwy SE
Bothell, WA 98021Neighborhood:
Bothell / Mill Creek
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Grazie Ristorante - Canyon Park
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.grazierestaurant.com/canyonpark/index.htm
- Phone: 4254029600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Phillip Leach
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Grazie has catered small groups to large wedding over the past 20 years. Each event is custom tailored to the group. Contact the restaurant for more information.
- Private Party Facilities: Grazie Canyon Parks private dining room is newly remodeled with a elequent yet comfortable feeling. We can confiqure the room to suit every dining need.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 4254029600
- Entertainment: Grazie has featured local and national recording artists of live jazz and blues every Friday and Saturday for the past 15 years. Sit and enjoy dinner and a drink while experiencing live music just a few feet away...no cover charge!
A word from Grazie Ristorante - Canyon Park
Authentic pasta, wood-fired pizza, steak, chicken & fresh seafood specialties. We have sent over 250 of our staff to Italy over the past 20 years to guarantee your experience to be as close to the real thing as you will find anywhere in the Seattle area. Grazie has a full bar and wine list featuring Italian wines hand picked from our visits to wineries in Italy. We have live jazz on the weekends, banquet facilities for up to 50 persons, serve dinner 7 nights a week and lunch Monday through Friday. Grazie!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Grazie Ristorante - Canyon Park - Best Restaurants in Bothell / Mill Creek ›
Grazie Ristorante - Canyon Park reviews from OpenTable diners
68 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (36)neighborhood gem (36)fit for foodies (23)good for groups (19)notable wine list (18)romantic (16)vibrant bar scene (15)kid-friendly (10)great for lunch (8)late-night find (6)hot spot (5)great for outdoor dining (3)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Enjoyed Grazie RestoranteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014Food was good and plentiful - a little pricey on the salads and desserts. Good service - with reservation there was no wait although the restaurant was quite full when we arrived. We will dine there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- another great visitdanielsDined on 8/17/2014another great meal at grazie in bothel , excellent food and serviceSpecial Features:
- Outstanding serviceServiceDined on 8/15/2014Excellent food, great value, but the service is outstanding. Service you would expect at a much more expensive restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Food!lovemusicandfoodDined on 8/9/2014All the dishes we chose were delicious--from pizza to the salads, they were the right amount of seasoning enhancing fresh produce and perfectly textured thin crust. The tomato sauce on the pizza tasted like tomatoes! We went in to listen the singer, who was talented, beautiful, and poised, great talent along with her rhythm section!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stellar Food/Reasonable ServiceJKK1Dined on 8/4/2014Went on a Monday night so probably not the top-tier service I've received (and been accustomed to) on weekend nights or busier weeknights. Food was great. Server was adequate, but not attentive. Didn't have the usual enthusiasm for his job. Disappeared for long stretches and wait time for food seemed slow (longer than normal for there being few other patrons that night). Will return, but maybe not on a Monday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience!ahardyDined on 8/3/2014The food at Grazie's is amazing. We had a pasta special and lasagna. Both were fantastic. The service lived up to the food. Overall a great experience. I advise that you avoid the nights they have live music in the bar - the music is way too loud and makes conversation in the dining room tough.Special Features:
- Yummy!GourmandVIPDined on 7/25/2014Terrific as always! Totally yummy and wonderful service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent local spotJKK1Dined on 7/25/2014Attentive service, great food, relaxing atmosphere. Perfect place to take out if town guests. Broad menu selection. From fish, to steak, to pasta we tried and lived it all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedBadgerDined on 7/25/2014Thought this restaurant would be as good as the Toronto restaurant with the same name. This was not the case. We felt that we were being rushed as the entrees were brought to the table before we had finished our appetizers. The food was mediocre at best and the room had little or no ambience
- DinnertcjcDined on 7/19/2014Server was very attentive to our needs & request. Also very friendly.Special Features:
- top notchawesomeDined on 7/19/2014I think this Restaurant is awesome, the food is great every time. The service also is top notch. will continue to recommend and have dinner here. I took my wife here for dinner Saturday night. (she loved it.)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentdanielsDined on 7/12/2014Excellent as always , the food the service all excellentSpecial Features:
- Seau73Dined on 7/10/2014My group had a great server who was attentive and helpful during our meal.Special Features:
- Customer1Dined on 7/3/2014They are always very nice and accommodating. I love their food and I like how they don't hound you but still give you good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodL1978Dined on 6/21/2014My husband had the crab & shrimp cannelloni. He absolutely loved it! The crab was succulent and sweet. I had the bolognese with sausage, which was excellent. The beet salad was a bit weird with all the ingredients it contained, but didn't taste bad. The live jazz music I. The evening was a nice touch. Would definitely recommend this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DOWN ON ONE KNEE!ShesaidyesDined on 6/20/2014I was very impressed with how well the reservation worked. I added the side note that I will be proposing this evening and it was obviously taken into account. It was as if Grazzie's had a personal wedding planner on staff. The booth had a lovely view and was situated in the corner to give us some intimate privacy as I got down on one knee. We were far enough from the band that she heard my every word. The next day She said how in the world did you get that table? I told her that I booked it all from my phone at opentable.com and mentioned that I would be proposing! She was very impressed, as was I. Thank you so much for providing the perfect setting for my occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BlandOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/6/2014great service and drinks but all of the dishes were quite blandSpecial Features:
- Always top-notch!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/24/2014Love this restaurant! The food is consistently delicious, and the staff is excellent. Drew was our server on our last visit, and his knowledge of wine was outstanding; the service was perfect.Special Features:
- Rome has fallenBigHandManDined on 5/16/2014My wife and i have been going to Grazie's for 10+ years. Something seems to have happened because the food quality really took a nose dive.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/11/201450 characters? 50 characters? Thats kind of dumb isn't it? Why 50 characters to tell you the service was great but the prices are too high?Special Features:
- Mothers Day brunchMothersDaybrunchDined on 5/11/2014Went for Mothers Day brunch. Had a reservation, arrived on time and were promptly seated. Large selection of entree and dessert/pastry items, but it would be nice to have tags identifying the dishes. Some are not obvious. Like the coconut halibut. I walked right by it because it was by the eggs. I thought it was a potato/hasbrown dish. The manager just happened by and replied to a question to identify the dish. The food was priced fairly, good, but not exceptional.Special Features:
- Great Food. Great ServiceSparkeyDined on 5/10/2014We did not have to wait to be seated. The food was great and so was the service.Special Features:
- ExcellentCherieDined on 5/10/2014I really appreciated the service and the great food. We asked for a quiet area and it was terrific. I arrive early at 5:30 and the dining room was packed but 6:30. It seems to be a very popular place for locals, for the music and the FOOD. We were in a corner (of our asking due to a condition of one of the attendees) and it was perfect! Thank you so much for the consideration to our request. I've heard it's also a great night place for music...Special Features:
- Great Food!winegirl25Dined on 5/3/2014I was very impressed by Grazie - the food was great, there was live music (Sat night) - just a great experience overall! Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious dinner!TeeetaDined on 5/3/2014We had a great dining experience, food and service were great.... looking forward to going back.Special Features:
- The following 315 reviews are from the Grazie Ristorante - Canyon Park reviews archive.
- Great dinner!Luv2eatoutDined on 4/25/2014Enjoyed our evening out with great food and service. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter TreatDansDiningDined on 4/20/2014We went to Grazie for Easter Brunch for the first time this year. We found the food to be very good. We would have liked to see a few more salad options and a few more breakfast items. The service was friendly and prompt, and our server was particularly attentive. The food was fresh and, in general, quite pleasing. For the money, I thought this was a good value and would recommend it.Special Features:
- Dinner with adultsBothellBobDined on 4/19/2014Our party of six was very well attended by the wait staff. We were promptly seated and were attended at a nice pace. The food was very good and we each had different main courses, all were good. I am a many time patron, never disappointed. As it was Saturday night the bar was engaged and quite loud with the live entertainment. A bit too noisy for easy conversation. Should have requested a more remote table. All in all a very nice dinner.Special Features:
- Always reliableOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/18/2014We've been going to Grazie's for years and have always been able to count on good food and good service. Our most recent visit did not disappoint. The food was excellent and our waitress was perfect. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big SurpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/15/2014This restaurant is unique. The ambiance is truly Italian. It is quiet and authentic. the fish bisque was the best I'v ever had and the desserts sinful. Although expensive, Grazie is a great place to celebrate a special event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meeting placerangemanDined on 4/13/2014Never disappoints! Great food and friendly, knowledgeable service.... Worth the drive from Skagit County, easy to get to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb service great food selectionNonicknameVIPDined on 4/5/2014Nice cozy comfortable booths and tables seperated well from others. Big menu of items. Long wine list. Average prices. Food was delicious. Service was great. Live music in bar spills out to main section but it was at a decent level and music was nice. We will be back.Special Features:
- Yummy!GourmandVIPDined on 3/28/2014Always a good choice for a guaranteed good dinner. Never had a bad eat yet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great experienceCristinaDined on 3/22/2014Both my husband and I love this place. The service is always great and every dish I've tried has been delicious.Special Features:
- Decent dinnerSailingsamDined on 3/16/2014We've always enjoyed this Grazie's location in Bothell as well as SouthCenter. My tortellini was good. However the service seemed slower than normal. Always clean and nice ambience. My wife's dish was just ok, but she believed it should have been betterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/3/2014Grazie has a varied selection of options and the food is very good. I had several out of town business people in my group and they were very pleased with the selection. The service was very good but it can get a little noisy at times on the weekend.Special Features:
- Fantastic food at a great priceLoreenDined on 3/1/2014I've always enjoyed this restaurant. The music is a nice added bonus, but sometimes the bands aren't very good, but it doesn't detract from the overall experience.Special Features:
- Excellent Service!bouvmom48Dined on 3/1/2014Our waiter Milo was outstanding in every way. He made our time at Grazie exceptional. The food was good, pizzas and pasta. The margaritas were kind of unusual with lots of citrus fruit slices in the glass but they tasted pretty good.
- One of my favoritesBMackDined on 3/1/2014Grazie's is one of my favorite places to eat. Very good food, nice comfortable atmosphere and good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful EveningPeanutDined on 2/23/2014We were meeting a couple for dinner that we haven't seen in a year. They suggested another restaurant that has always been their favorite. I suggested going to Grazie's, where they have never been. After some hesitancy, they agreed. They were so impressed, they said "We are going to have to come here again".Special Features: