9227 SW 40th Street
Miami, FL 33165Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.grazianosgroup.com/
- Phone: (305) 225-0008
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm, Friday: 4:30pm - 11:30pm Saturday: 12noon- 11:30pm, Sunday: 12noon- 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Argentinean, Italian, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Graziano's Miami
At Graziano's Parrilla Argentina, we bring to your table the freshest, most authentic and innovate Argentine Cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Graziano's Miami - Best Restaurants in Miami ›
Graziano's Miami reviews from OpenTable diners
31 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (19)notable wine list (17)neighborhood gem (16)special occasion (13)fit for foodies (13)kid-friendly (6)late-night find (5)romantic (4)great for lunch (3)hot spot (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Friendly, Warm and DeliciousDeeKayVIPDined on 11/15/2014First, I'd like to comment on the staff. They were friendly and very accomodating. Even though it was a big restaurant it felt quite cozyand inviting. Most importantly, the food was delicious. We got the prawn appetizer which was huge and charred and yummy. I got the chicken and it was cooked just the way I like it. My husband got the short ribs which he said were soft and flavorful. I guess the reason I like the food so much is because it's cooked on an open pit and you just can't get flavor like that from a saute pan or oven. Next time we're in the area we will go back without a doubt!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ana1Dined on 10/30/2014Having dined there several years ago I knew the food would be great, however the first time I dined there was later in the evening and I remember the resturant being more elegant then. We came for a 6:30 pm meal and the kitchen lights were still on high and preparations for the night were still underway so it was not so romantic. Also the bread brought to our table was cold and hard as if it had been warmed previously then cooled for a few hours (left over from lunch). Our waitress was very attentive and the dinner food was delicious. Thank you, AnaSpecial Features:
- Neighborhood Favorite!HappyDinerDined on 10/29/2014I just moved to the neighborhood, and Graziano's is already a favorite! I'll be a 'Regular' here, no doubt! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DalynaDined on 10/11/2014Grazianos for my family os a must everytime we are in Miami. Service is always very good, Food and wine ExcellentSpecial Features:
- Not ImpressedMariaEDined on 8/31/2014Went to Graziano's for the first time and was not impressed at all. The steaks didn't have much taste and the langostino appetizer no taste. For the price, I would have gone to Ruth Chris without a doubt. Very disappointed.Special Features:
- SuperbYoArtDined on 8/28/2014From the moment you walk in you know it something special. Service, food and beverages are served with care. The staff are attentive to the smallest details. The ambience just takes your breath away. The meal is exceptional. The skirt steak served on a cast iron platter is tender and tasty. We had the "smaller" one at 18 ounces. Each time we go we attempt to try different entrees and, to date, have not been disappointed. Last, the wine selection is unbelievable. You have only to look around the room as it is all on display. This time we opted for the home made Sangria and we were not disappointed. This is a gem not to be missedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MiamiVIPDined on 8/17/2014Consistently wonderful restaurant. I'm alway satisfied with the quality of the food and wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I've been going their for years ...Liv4seafoodDined on 8/16/2014The food is always amazing and strongly recommend it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 118 reviews are from the Graziano's Miami reviews archive.
- Not as good as beforeArturoDined on 7/18/2014I have been there on many occasions and was always pleased with the service, food and ambiance. On this visit, our food was bland, over-cooked and service was very slow. I actually changed my daughters mind about going to another restaurant for her Birthday celebration! Sorry that I did!! I will give them another chance in the future but if it turns out like this last one, it will be off my list.Special Features:
- Great steaks and wine!bluecatsVIPDined on 6/22/2014Skirt steak is fantastic. Side dishes (brussel sprouts) are wonderful. Great wine by the glass. In addition, prices are very reasonable given the quality of the food and drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcelentFMCBDined on 6/17/2014I did a reservation for 7 PM and really was not necessary (Tuesday Night), the girl at the front desk was really nice and the waitress too. It was a very good night, thanks.Special Features:
- mcfadden295VIPDined on 6/1/2014The meat is of the highest quality. No need to even use the sauces provided on the side. The server was very knowledgeable and helpful. Absolutely a neighborhood gem!Special Features:
- Higher prices every timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/30/2014It is ok. Not like Parilleros or Ruth Chris. Even more expensive than those and not close to the quality and variety. Use to be full all the time. Now is not even have full.I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite Place in MiamiTaz007VIPDined on 5/30/2014A superb Argentinian Steak house in Miami, on all of my trips I find a way to get to Grazziano's on Bird. You come here for some of the best beef, that has been grilled. My friends and I order family style, we order various appetizers, main courses and sides to share. A couple of pitchers of Graziano's Sangria and you have a perfect dining experience.Special Features:
- Great Argentinian foodVanessaDined on 5/10/2014The steaks are fabulous and cooked to perfection. The risotto is delicious and the service is outstanding. Love coming here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The general experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014The general experience was fine because I went there with my wife and a friend couple, and spent a pleasant evening, and enjoyed great conversation with dear friends. The service was good in general terms, but nothing extraordinary. The food was fine, but nothing to die for. My meat was overcooked. The representation the waiter made to my wife relative to the entree she was interested in ordering was not accurate. She ended up ordering it, and it was too large a plate for her to handle. Too much food. Too little is not good, but too much is not good either. When I think about recommending a place to eat, it is because I think the person I recommend it to is going to have a great experience overall. I don't think that would be the case here.
- Great DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/8/2014This is a wonderful restaurant in Miami. They have a few Graziano in Miami.Special Features:
- Loved It!TitoDined on 2/14/2014Spent Valentines dinner there. They had a arranged a special Menu for Valentines day which I did not order from, but just from reading, was outstanding. Service was awesome, food was great, wine (recommended by the Waiter), was outstanding; it truly was an outstanding evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always a real treatljcwfDined on 2/13/2014As always, Graziano's is our special place with fantastic left-over- 'doggy-bags' for our 'gourmet four-legged canines and even ourselves for a few days. So generous, yummy, and great service. Graziano's is a real Miami treasure! our upcoming out-ot-town guests arriving from NYC are expecting the Graziano treat this weekend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!ljcwfDined on 1/23/2014We had another guest visiting from out of town, and again, Graziano's did not disappoint, and really was a special place to treat our guest. They couldn't believe the wonderful wine and 'feast'. The food was wonderful and generous along with the friendly staff. We ordered the grilled brussel sprouts on the side along with their watercress salad- perfect pairings to the grilled meats. Always a great place and a place that each visitor remembers about Miami!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was excellent andOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/4/2014The food was excellent and the lady that took Care of us was Wonderful!! Would recommend gladly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak in MiamiNortonDined on 12/27/2013The steak is cooked uniquely at the Argentine style which you do not get in place likes Mortons where is "oven" cooked at high temperature. That is why it is juicy and tasty (you never get it in the major american steak houses.. no juice at all).. the ribs are unique and probably better than in Argentina. The wines are unique the greatest, from Australia, to Italy and of course the best argentine malbecs.. if you like meat, this is the best steak house in the USA!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud, Lively, Extensive Wine ListNoseBleedsAboveHoustonStVIPDined on 12/19/2013The wine list includes more Malbecs as well as other Argentine and Chilean varietals than one can count. Great for an oenophile who appreciates southern equatorial wines. Although we visited this Graziano's location several times before (Bird and 92) we did not recall how exceptionally loud the main dining room became when full. This would have been completely acceptable, but two of our four family members were 80+ years old. I think the Coral Gables location may have been better choice. This is a fine venue for carnivore-centric diners who enjoy a higher-quality piece of meat and seek a lively atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is Ok but very expensiveaccidentalgourmetDined on 12/13/2013The food, the location and the ambience do not match the price
- Very poor service. ChargedMariaDined on 12/13/2013Very poor service. Charged us for something we asked and they said they didn't have.
- Always Great!ljcwfDined on 12/11/2013As always, Graziano's is great! We went on a Wednesday evening where the restaurant was quiet, great service and fabulous food! Had a wonderful bottle of Malbec that the waiter recommended. We were celebrating the end of a fall semester with a friend. She loved the place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great late night dining spotmwhiteVIPDined on 9/21/2013Recently went for dinner after an evening sporting event. We arrived at 10 and were greeted graciously even at that hour. The place was still packed. Our server was extremely friendly and professional. Due to late hour, we did not order the specialty cuts of beef, which looked delicious on that pit at the entrance but hope to go back another time and try them. Our smaller portion meals were delicious, the prawns were first rate, vegetable perfectly prepared, empanandas outstanding. Very enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- Always Great!ljcwfDined on 8/31/2013Grazianos is a really special place- always great! Friends from out of town love going there! Also, their market is great, and the empanadas are great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great chainJlc1950Dined on 8/27/2013You can visit anyone of their locations for great food, but I prefer the one in Bird Road. Great steak!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not going back!clofreVIPDined on 8/21/2013We have gone to this restaurant several times for several years and it just isnt the same. We thought we would give it another chance but it was just terrible. The food was bad, the service was very slow (even the table next to us was upset and complaining). The portions have gone smaller. The hole experience wasnt good at all.
- the one and only, and in miami!ljcwfDined on 8/18/2013We love grazianos! If you like meat, cooked to perfection, grilled to perfection and a friendly staff, nice ambience with a great wine list, and total consistency, this is your place. Their shop is also fantastic. What has made them not only our place to go and celebrate is also the following: We have many guests that visit, business partners, friends, family. Our guests come from all over including from some of the food capitals such as San Francisco and New York city. They are all so impressed with grazianos that when they come to visit again the first place they want to go to off of the plane is grazianos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Typical ArgentinianMaegeDined on 7/17/2013Very friendly and competent waiter, we tried the Argentinian menue items (anchuras, beef) which were quite typical and well prepared, except one of the steacks which came tasty but tough. Very good wine list with attractive offers for the week! Overall a good value and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dined before this was not goodCranebrothersVIPDined on 7/13/2013We have dined here before and sometimes things were not spot on but they were taken care of. The service here was normally very good too. This last visit they must have had the C team in the kitchen & table service in because even when my husband steak was brought back a second time it was rare not med rare and tough. My steak was done at right temperature but tough & stringy. Appetizers were good. Waitress was socializing with another table so often we kept having to find someone to flag her down. We brought friends to introduce them to the resturant and they will not be going back. Everyone has an off night but for our friends they just didn't get the right impression.
- First Date Dinner!PlatipusmanDined on 6/8/2013It was my first date with a new woman in my life. I chose Graziano's because I have eaten there before and I never go wrong. The food was excellent, have a fine wine list and the service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ChoiceLuCasanDined on 5/27/2013I was looking for a steak place to take my mom for a late lunch for her birthday - the other steakhouses opened at 5 or 6PM which was too late - Graziano's was open. Not only was their food excellent - but so was the service we received. The server gave us suggestions as to how to order our sides so that we could get a taste of different ones - they even added extra chorizo to the appetizer! The service we had was excellent - I had never been to this restaurant - but will definitely return - and recommend it. I hope everyone else has the same great experience my family had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Occasion Dinnerpleasant8Dined on 5/18/2013Came for an anniversary dinner and we had an amazing dinner. The service was great, the wine spectacular and we had a very pleasant experience. For someone that does not eat meat often, I will certainly be returning.Special Features:
- Mother's Day ChaoswaltercDined on 5/12/2013This was truly a bad experience. The steaks were well below par, they arrived below proper heat (not to say cold), the waiter was pushy from the start and we felt threatened to get in, eat, and get along. The waiter was discourteous, carding my daughter before we even opened out mouth to place an order (she is well over 21 and usually doesn't drink alcoholic beverages). They rushed to remove the plates before we were finished. We have been going to this restaurant for years and we have noticed a steady decline in the quality of the food, presentation and accompanying services in recent months.
- Oh yes!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/25/2013Grazianos delivers great food, service in a energetic atmosphere. Get the entrana medium rare, add chimichurri with the polenta and Spinach as sides. Their winelist is extensive and I even found some old world Spanish wines under $30! Finish the evening with the flambe and it will make for a memorable evening. I wish I knew of this place 10 years ago. (Note: I used to get my Argentine entrana fix at Las Vacas Gordas on Miami Beach, but the service was always subpar, borderline rude, yet I felt their food made up for it. You can get the same food, better service at a better price at Grazianos. Luis needs to retrain his staff at Vacas and lose the attitude.)Special Features:
- Highly recommendedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/9/2013We were a party of 8 and we really enjoyed the experience. The service was attentive without being overbearing. The food was tasty, good portions and well presented. Most everyone enjoyed the beef dishes which were delicious as well as being a good value.Special Features:
- The service was wonderfultinaVIPDined on 3/3/2013The service was wonderful but the food was disappointing!