Graziano's Coral Gables
394 Giralda Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Graziano's Coral Gables
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.grazianosgroup.com/
- Phone: 3057743599
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm, Friday: 4:30pm - 11:30pm Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:30pm, Sunday: 12:00pm- 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Argentinean, Italian, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Graziano's Coral Gables
At Graziano's Parrilla Argentina, we bring to your table the freshest, most authentic and innovate Argentine Cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Graziano's Coral Gables reviews from OpenTable diners
72 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
notable wine list (34)good for groups (32)special occasion (25)great for lunch (25)neighborhood gem (24)fit for foodies (18)romantic (15)late-night find (11)great for brunch (7)hot spot (7)kid-friendly (6)vibrant bar scene (5)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/31/2014Very disappointing. Took 1/2 hour to place order, and even then the waiter kept running back and forth to other tables and the register. Lots of staff walking around, but still took 2 hours to serve our meal (without dessert or coffee) Meat was overcooked and even when 1/2 of my meat was replaced, the result was not tasty. Two hours later....we
- Always GREATDanHVIPDined on 8/30/2014I travel into Coral Gables every week from the North East US and Graziano's is a staple of my Road Diet.....GREAT food and service...cannot beat it.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BarbiDined on 8/29/2014Always superior food and service! We always leave happy.Special Features:
- Wine savvyMiamifanDined on 8/24/2014Excellent for wine and beef! Graziano has a great wine selection. They are one of the few restaurants that offers a great glass of wine with their Miami Spice Menu. It was a Malbec from Felipe Rutini that I have had many times and it was perfect. Service was outstanding and they do not discriminate against diners that order from the Miami Spice menu like other places. I highly recommend it.Special Features:
- Great food and wineSbt628VIPDined on 8/24/2014You will always have a great meal at Graziano's. The steak is the best as are the vegetables on the grill. Wine selection is very good too!Special Features:
- Graziano Coral GablesdisappointedDined on 8/23/2014We make a reservation at 8 PM for Saturday through Miami Spices. We arrived on time ...waited at least 30mn to be seated. Surprise! no menu Miami Spices that night(never mentioned on the web site when we reserved) Food...nothing to write at home! poor But the volume of noise was very high...no way to have a conversation face to face Very bad experience.I will not recommend this place
- Best parrilladaMerciDined on 8/23/2014The parilladas have different choices and are cook to perfection according to the customers' taste. Love the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FOOD IS GREAT, SERVICE IS NOTLove2TravelVIPDined on 8/18/2014We enjoyed our Miami Spice lunch tremendously, meaning the FOOD. However, apparently this restaurant has a shortage of water as various requests for it were ignored completely, and when served, they seemed to be rationing it so they wouldn't have to get another bottle, said bottle being insufficient to serve 5. Solution: use a pitcher, for goodness sake! The server took our order but never checked back with us again to see if we needed anything, EVER; however, when we split the bill she actually questioned the amount of tip we were leaving (!!!), which was over 20% and totally undeserved. Her aptitude for math was apparently in line with her aptitude for customer service. So, if you can get past the service, you will enjoy the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- below averageCalixtoDined on 8/14/2014Fair service, steak was overcooked , not the best taste, very noisy place no value for money.Special Features:
- MY ANNIVERSARY AT GRAZIANOSGOYO1010Dined on 8/13/2014THE FOOD WAS EXCELLENT !!!! THE STAFF VERY FRIENDLY , COURTEOUS AND ALWAYS MINDFULL IF WE NEEDED ANYTHING I ORDERED FLOWERS TO BE DELIVERED AND THEY WERE SET RIGHT ON THE TABLE (EXCELLENT TABLE LOCATION BY THE WAY) THANKS FOR HAVING THE FLOWER SERVICE WE WILL DEFINITELY GO AGAIN !!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HummmmmmDelishVIPDined on 8/8/2014What can I say. Been here many times . Food perfect generous and so good and tasty. The atmosphere is always glooming perfect. The view , Le Juene window seating looking at cars pas by the metropolis busy Coral Gables. The service , perfect , same people always no turn around. Even the hostess is attentive, a rarely occasion. The appetizers were phenomenal . The sausages were awesome and the sides wow mushroom risotto huge steak fries and Italian style polenta hummmmm and of course my steak they have churrasco best in town and my bife de chorizo was awesome was like a huge New York strip. Very good food and great atmosphere.Special Features:
- Very Good food. Very loundMauriDined on 8/5/2014I would give this restarurant a better overall rating if it wasn't for the extreeme loundness of the dinning area and the somewhat slow service. The food itself was very good to excellent. We went on a Wed evening and it was pretty busy but we did not have to wait for a table. It was so loud that you had to yell across the table to have a conversation. The server was a bit hard to get a hold off as well but she was friendly and good. I had the Miami spice menu. Pork belly was excellent, I had the Rib eye for entree and it was good but not great. The rest of my party had skirt steak, empanada, mushroom risotto, butternut squash soup. All those were excellent.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grazianos is great !LolaDined on 8/2/2014Second time I have been here and it did not disappoint. Brought 3 friends this time, all were impressed, The empanadas were the best I have ever had and the selection wonderful. Of course the steaks were delicious and perfectly prepared. One of my friends said the au gratin potatoes were the best she has ever had. Will always visit this gem when I am in in the Miami area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not my cup of teaJmartVIPDined on 7/29/2014Been to a bunch of Argentinian restaurants, feel this one overseasons and burns everything. Dessert was fantastic though.Special Features:
- paulPaulDined on 7/27/2014The Server, Lucia, was OUTSTANDING! The food and wine met expectations. The only negative was the noise level! Very loud! I believe it is because there were no tablecloth covers for the tables! That I did not care for. However, I would return and mostly because of the quality of service and attitude of Lucia!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Regular Graziano's dinerWestonEatsDined on 7/26/2014Haven't had a bad meal. The parrillas are quite good, as are the steaks, such as bife de chorizo, entrana, and try the grilled vegetables. Good salads. The wine list is huge. Hard to find a wine bottle under $30. The 1/2 bottles not worth it. Over all: good, fun place to go with a group, or the family. It's loud and energetic. A tad warm inside last two visits. The wait staff and busboys attentive.Special Features:
- Grazianos GablesTrevisaniDined on 7/18/2014Good food particularly for the meat lovers. Excellent empanadas and chorizo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Avoid Peak Periods.....dannyVIPDined on 7/17/2014....as you will not be able to hear yourself think over the noise and poor acoustics.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/17/2014The meat are excellent. Cooked to perfection. A little on the noisy side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too loudRobertVIPDined on 7/14/2014It's way too loud!!! Hard to have a business conversationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantempanadacriollaDined on 7/11/2014The atmosphere is fantastic being surrounded by wine bottles and great lighting. The first thing you see when you come in is the meat being cooked the old way on spears around a fire. The waiting area is a little warm because the fire for the meat is right there behind the glass wall; totally worth it to get your mouth watering. The wine selection is extensive and have yet to try a bad one yet; we order a different bottle every time we go. The meat is AMAZING and the chimichurri will make you want to go down the street to their market and buy at least two jars. Just a fantastic place all around, but be sure to make reservations because the place fills up pretty quickly.Special Features:
- paikanDined on 7/5/2014Great food, great wines. Desserts are a must to haveSpecial Features:
- Tender, succulent meat & service!ArgentinelovemeatDined on 6/28/2014Everything came to the table sizziling and the aroma was inviting. Leticia our waitress was frequently checking in on our experince and if needed she did her magic. From the butternut squash soup, the pork, lamb, and other meats my partner and I ate fit for kings. At the end we took food home and the next day the meat was still juicy and tender after heating in my oven, that is great meat! Of course we washed it all down with wonderful prosecco and lemoncello to top it off. Great restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat Lovers Place to goDinerDined on 6/26/2014This place is fun and full of energy. I loved the ambiance and the choices on the menu. Even though meat is their specialty, they have fish, chicken and just about everything you can think of. The wine list is also great. Not a quiet place though, just fun and full of vibrant people enjoying themselves.Special Features:
- They run on Latin American timesobe001Dined on 6/18/2014Don't expect your table to be ready at the confirmed reservation time or you will get off to a disappointing start. With that in mind you can look forward to a satisfying meal and good service.Special Features:
- A taste of Argentina in Miamicacho1959Dined on 6/15/2014I took some Argentinian friends from Buenos-Aires, in January of 2013, and they told me they felt like if they were home. This is the best compliment I think you can give to an Argentinian restaurant. I've been there many times and on different occasions. The food is excellent, as well as the atmosphere, and the waiters will take good care of you. It's always a pleasure for me to go there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a special ocassionJoRdgzDined on 6/15/2014The parrilladas are best suited to be shared with no more than one other person (despite what the waiter tells you). I had the Flank Steak and Vegetables Parrillada, only came with one slice of each vegetable. That is my only complaint. Everything was tasty. Best part for me was the cappuccino and chocolate soufflé...those are a must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuiluaDined on 6/15/2014The food is good, however we went on a crowded day, "fathers's day" and it was very busy and service was not outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nightmare- father's day lunchSeasonsFanDined on 6/15/2014For father's day we always liked to go to Graziano's the restaurant even though we always go to the marketplace. This is the first time that the service was not great due to the amount of people at the restaurant. I was not feeling well because the temperature was so hot. I asked for ice in my water but never got it. I order the food but did not get the potatoes. It was hard to get the waiter's attention due to the amount of people they were serving. I was so frustrated that i did not taste my food and had to ask the waiter to have to go. I went to Graziano's marketplace and it was more peaceful, less crowded, and the a/c temperature was very pleasant. Sorry but not ever again.
- Over ratedpleasure2dineVIPDined on 6/14/2014Restaurant over price dinner for two over $150.00 steak was very hard not worth it will never ever will return to eat at this restaurant
- Bretera51Bretera51Dined on 6/7/2014This place is consistently good, and the portions are large.......also the meat is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner spouseReneglobo1975Dined on 6/5/2014With my family we have a very good dinner!!! We recommend Graziano!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We Love this Place!rponcemanDined on 5/31/2014Anytime someone special comes over we treat them to Grazianos and it's always a big hit & a memorable time! Great food and wine what else can you ask for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love itMarceloDined on 5/22/2014the best argentine food place in south Florida, my whole family loves eating at Graziano'sSpecial Features:
- Great meet!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/19/2014Although the meat is always amazing I think it's better for dinner when it's less crowded. I went for a business lunch and it was hard to hear and be heared. Service was ok but not wow. I will always go back for the meat. Wine list is also goodI would recommend this to a friend.
- A little gemJlreyes18Dined on 5/8/2014With a vibrant fusion Peruvian-Japanese cuisine, this small place is new in Weston. The service is personalized and fast and the ambience very pleasant. Completely recommended for an occasional dinner or lunch.Special Features:
- The following 297 reviews are from the Graziano's Coral Gables reviews archive.
- Would returnOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/3/2014Food was not as good as our past experiences though we would return.Special Features:
- AdmirerDined on 5/3/2014A great service and a better dinner we had at Graziano Restaurant. Excellent, also, the service of your staff, Open Table. Thanks for all,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great steaksGianfrancoDined on 4/30/2014everything that we ordered was great...the steak was perfectly cooked and the "chimi churri" sauce was outstanding...will go again next time in MiamiSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best parrilladaMerciDined on 4/27/2014My group if six enjoyed the parrilladas that were made to our taste combining pork, meat, and lamb. The pancakes with dulce de leche were fabulous. I live Graziano's !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.