Graziano's Coral Gables
394 Giralda Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Graziano's Coral Gables
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.grazianosgroup.com/
- Phone: (305) 774-3599
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm, Friday: 4:30pm - 11:30pm Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:30pm, Sunday: 12:00pm- 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Argentinean, Italian, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Graziano's Coral Gables
At Graziano's Parrilla Argentina, we bring to your table the freshest, most authentic and innovate Argentine Cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Graziano's Coral Gables - Best Restaurants in Coral Gables ›
Graziano's Coral Gables reviews from OpenTable diners
72 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
notable wine list (39)good for groups (38)special occasion (30)neighborhood gem (30)fit for foodies (19)great for lunch (19)romantic (11)hot spot (10)vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (5)great for brunch (5)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- Nice place for lunchlovelyplaceDined on 11/22/2014The food was Excelent and the service friendly.. The place was beautifulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerNSQdinerDined on 11/10/2014Fantastic steak and very, very friendly and interested waiter and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good steak houseOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/7/2014Food was excellent . One of the best . We ate lamb ribs and the tiras de asssado . Delicious. The service was ok , the waiter was too busy . The only not ok was the noise. If you need to go to a place to talk this is not a good place . I had been here many times before, definitely Friday is a very crowded day , too many people talking at the same time . Try during the week days . The best steak !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- real quality foodtata2809Dined on 11/5/2014I had a great time at Grazianos. Everything was on time, and the quality of the meat we eaten was better even than it's original country (Argentina or Uruguay) I was really surprised...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but noiseyRobertVIPDined on 11/5/2014Great service and even better food. Atmosphere is noisy and not set well for romantic evening. Staff is outstanding and very attentive, never had back recommendations from staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tooooo much noisesmokeyVIPDined on 10/18/2014Great restaurant , great food, I love the taste of the wood in the meat. Too noisy Saturday night !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JG005Dined on 10/11/2014It was very noisy. I've been there multiple times but this time wasnt that good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- meat meat meatAdmiralDined on 10/7/2014If you love red meat or pork . . .the choices are great and the presentation is delectable as well. Hostess was attentive and recommended wine pairing. Rib eye and all side dishes were outstanding. A bit noisy for romantic conversation but worthy of a revisit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014This is my husband's favorite restaurant, the staff is friendly, the food amazing, it is a little noisy but is family friendly l. I would recommend to make reservation because it is always full!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love the wine listAstridVIPDined on 10/2/2014One of the few not formal restaurants that have a very complete wine list from South American vineyards. On Thursdays they have a special 50% off a select list (quite complete). Not always everything is available but they will present a good replacement (and honor a price close to the special price). Did I mention their meats are spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for LunchamdealbaVIPDined on 10/1/2014Graziano's has several locations and this time I met a colleague for lunch at the the LeJeune and Giralda restaurant. We had churrasco (flank stake) that was very tender and juicy, a very well prepared green salad with palmitos and tomatoes, and tostones (fried green plantains) that were surprisingly delicious. This is an excellent choice for a business lunch if you are in the Gables.Special Features:
- I didnt like itLuckyNVIPDined on 9/26/2014We have been to different Graziano's locatins and always ate well . This location at CG was completely different. first of all I didn't like the setting, the plates look old and very used, the service was dissapointing,and the food was bad. For sure I will not retunr to this location.Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationMerciVIPDined on 9/24/2014My mother's 94 th birthday was celebrated at Graziano's and all ten members of the party enjoyed the food and the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- winereysotoDined on 9/19/2014We love the place only i found it the price for the wine offer is high need to offer more!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good meatthefoodieDined on 9/19/2014The meat is very good and if you order the large portion is more than enough for two. Cheaper wine bottles could be avalilable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Truely ArgentinianDamSanDined on 9/15/2014Having traveled to Argentina I can truely say this is as authentic as it can get. Not only awesome service, but top notch decor and excellent food. A piece of Argentina here at home, great experience, I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fret restaurantMerciVIPDined on 9/14/2014It is a pleasure to go to Graziano's. everyone goes put if their way to serve you and the food I'd always delicious and cook to perfectionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid food and service for fooGables007VIPDined on 9/12/2014Grazianos continues to be a great steak house, excellent wine list and good serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/31/2014Very disappointing. Took 1/2 hour to place order, and even then the waiter kept running back and forth to other tables and the register. Lots of staff walking around, but still took 2 hours to serve our meal (without dessert or coffee) Meat was overcooked and even when 1/2 of my meat was replaced, the result was not tasty. Two hours later....we
- Always GREATDanHVIPDined on 8/30/2014I travel into Coral Gables every week from the North East US and Graziano's is a staple of my Road Diet.....GREAT food and service...cannot beat it.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BarbiDined on 8/29/2014Always superior food and service! We always leave happy.Special Features:
- Wine savvyMiamifanDined on 8/24/2014Excellent for wine and beef! Graziano has a great wine selection. They are one of the few restaurants that offers a great glass of wine with their Miami Spice Menu. It was a Malbec from Felipe Rutini that I have had many times and it was perfect. Service was outstanding and they do not discriminate against diners that order from the Miami Spice menu like other places. I highly recommend it.Special Features:
- Great food and wineSbt628VIPDined on 8/24/2014You will always have a great meal at Graziano's. The steak is the best as are the vegetables on the grill. Wine selection is very good too!Special Features:
- Graziano Coral GablesdisappointedDined on 8/23/2014We make a reservation at 8 PM for Saturday through Miami Spices. We arrived on time ...waited at least 30mn to be seated. Surprise! no menu Miami Spices that night(never mentioned on the web site when we reserved) Food...nothing to write at home! poor But the volume of noise was very high...no way to have a conversation face to face Very bad experience.I will not recommend this place
- Best parrilladaMerciVIPDined on 8/23/2014The parilladas have different choices and are cook to perfection according to the customers' taste. Love the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FOOD IS GREAT, SERVICE IS NOTLove2TravelVIPDined on 8/18/2014We enjoyed our Miami Spice lunch tremendously, meaning the FOOD. However, apparently this restaurant has a shortage of water as various requests for it were ignored completely, and when served, they seemed to be rationing it so they wouldn't have to get another bottle, said bottle being insufficient to serve 5. Solution: use a pitcher, for goodness sake! The server took our order but never checked back with us again to see if we needed anything, EVER; however, when we split the bill she actually questioned the amount of tip we were leaving (!!!), which was over 20% and totally undeserved. Her aptitude for math was apparently in line with her aptitude for customer service. So, if you can get past the service, you will enjoy the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- below averageCalixtoDined on 8/14/2014Fair service, steak was overcooked , not the best taste, very noisy place no value for money.Special Features:
- MY ANNIVERSARY AT GRAZIANOSGOYO1010Dined on 8/13/2014THE FOOD WAS EXCELLENT !!!! THE STAFF VERY FRIENDLY , COURTEOUS AND ALWAYS MINDFULL IF WE NEEDED ANYTHING I ORDERED FLOWERS TO BE DELIVERED AND THEY WERE SET RIGHT ON THE TABLE (EXCELLENT TABLE LOCATION BY THE WAY) THANKS FOR HAVING THE FLOWER SERVICE WE WILL DEFINITELY GO AGAIN !!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HummmmmmDelishVIPDined on 8/8/2014What can I say. Been here many times . Food perfect generous and so good and tasty. The atmosphere is always glooming perfect. The view , Le Juene window seating looking at cars pas by the metropolis busy Coral Gables. The service , perfect , same people always no turn around. Even the hostess is attentive, a rarely occasion. The appetizers were phenomenal . The sausages were awesome and the sides wow mushroom risotto huge steak fries and Italian style polenta hummmmm and of course my steak they have churrasco best in town and my bife de chorizo was awesome was like a huge New York strip. Very good food and great atmosphere.Special Features:
- Very Good food. Very loundMauriDined on 8/5/2014I would give this restarurant a better overall rating if it wasn't for the extreeme loundness of the dinning area and the somewhat slow service. The food itself was very good to excellent. We went on a Wed evening and it was pretty busy but we did not have to wait for a table. It was so loud that you had to yell across the table to have a conversation. The server was a bit hard to get a hold off as well but she was friendly and good. I had the Miami spice menu. Pork belly was excellent, I had the Rib eye for entree and it was good but not great. The rest of my party had skirt steak, empanada, mushroom risotto, butternut squash soup. All those were excellent.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grazianos is great !LolaDined on 8/2/2014Second time I have been here and it did not disappoint. Brought 3 friends this time, all were impressed, The empanadas were the best I have ever had and the selection wonderful. Of course the steaks were delicious and perfectly prepared. One of my friends said the au gratin potatoes were the best she has ever had. Will always visit this gem when I am in in the Miami area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 320 reviews are from the Graziano's Coral Gables reviews archive.
- Not my cup of teaJmartVIPDined on 7/29/2014Been to a bunch of Argentinian restaurants, feel this one overseasons and burns everything. Dessert was fantastic though.Special Features:
- paulPaulDined on 7/27/2014The Server, Lucia, was OUTSTANDING! The food and wine met expectations. The only negative was the noise level! Very loud! I believe it is because there were no tablecloth covers for the tables! That I did not care for. However, I would return and mostly because of the quality of service and attitude of Lucia!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Regular Graziano's dinerWestonEatsDined on 7/26/2014Haven't had a bad meal. The parrillas are quite good, as are the steaks, such as bife de chorizo, entrana, and try the grilled vegetables. Good salads. The wine list is huge. Hard to find a wine bottle under $30. The 1/2 bottles not worth it. Over all: good, fun place to go with a group, or the family. It's loud and energetic. A tad warm inside last two visits. The wait staff and busboys attentive.Special Features:
- Grazianos GablesTrevisaniVIPDined on 7/18/2014Good food particularly for the meat lovers. Excellent empanadas and chorizo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Avoid Peak Periods.....dannyVIPDined on 7/17/2014....as you will not be able to hear yourself think over the noise and poor acoustics.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/17/2014The meat are excellent. Cooked to perfection. A little on the noisy side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too loudRobertVIPDined on 7/14/2014It's way too loud!!! Hard to have a business conversationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantempanadacriollaDined on 7/11/2014The atmosphere is fantastic being surrounded by wine bottles and great lighting. The first thing you see when you come in is the meat being cooked the old way on spears around a fire. The waiting area is a little warm because the fire for the meat is right there behind the glass wall; totally worth it to get your mouth watering. The wine selection is extensive and have yet to try a bad one yet; we order a different bottle every time we go. The meat is AMAZING and the chimichurri will make you want to go down the street to their market and buy at least two jars. Just a fantastic place all around, but be sure to make reservations because the place fills up pretty quickly.Special Features:
- paikanDined on 7/5/2014Great food, great wines. Desserts are a must to haveSpecial Features: