177 SW 7th Street
Miami, FL 33130Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.grazianosgroup.com/
- Phone: 3058601426
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 8:00am - 11:30am; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm, Friday: 4:30pm - 11:30pm Saturday Brunch: 8:00am - 2:00pm / Open til 11:30pm, Sunday Brunch: 8:00am - 2:00pm / Open til 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Argentinean, Italian, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Graziano's Brickell
At Graziano's Parrilla Argentina, we bring to your table the freshest, most authentic and innovate Argentine Cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Graziano's Brickell reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (8)neighborhood gem (7)notable wine list (4)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (2)special occasion (2)kid-friendly (2)romantic (2)fit for foodies (1)late-night find (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great time and foodadriDined on 7/13/2014Definite repeat! I went with a group of 7 friends. I had a great time and the food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place horrible valet parking!SkokboksDined on 6/28/2014The food, service and wine was the best ....... The valet parking manager was the worst I have ever seen and the car service was also the worst ...... We waited well over 45 minutes to get our car while the valet staff sat around talking and laughing. Worst ever!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 69 reviews are from the Graziano's Brickell reviews archive.
- Nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/16/2014It is a place that you can not let go I want to highlight the service and especially the mananger 10 pointsSpecial Features:
- A Midrange Steakhouse ($$)CarlosDined on 4/2/2014The food was very good, the service exemplary, the location a bit difficult to get to, but still worth the effort. The prices are mid-range for a steakhouse. The staff is very attentive and non intrusive. A pleasant evening with friends can be had here. Location is tricky since the entrance to the valet area has no signs, and in fact ,the valet is the building's not the restaurant's, though the restaurant comps a fair amount of it's cost.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/28/2014I went for dinner for the first time with my boyfriend and we loved it! The parillada for two is delicious (a great plate for meat lovers)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is a great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/15/2014This place was great. We will be back with more peopleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerribleOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014I like all the other Graziano's, but this one is terrible. Do your self a favor a drive to Coral Gables. The service is so bad that it looks like it's their first day on the job with no previous experience. I don't where they get their waiters. Avoid
- Awesome service and food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Awesome service and food! I will definitely go back again!!Special Features:
- Great Argentinean ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/13/2014Overall the food was delicious at a fair price. The service was outstanding, they treated us extremely good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful barbecued meatgomezDined on 1/28/2014I love all the Graziano's and am very happy about this location. Aside from being very chic, their food is phenomenal and their prices are very reasonable. Please, keep it going!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will not returnOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/18/2014I wrote the Graziano Group to let them know how bad the service was, only four tables were occupied on a Saturday night at 9:00 pm , that immediatly gave me a bad impression and things got worse from then on. There was one waiter for the whole restaurant, we constantly had to ask for water, pepper, lime and when we Finally finished our meal, getting the check took forever , to the point that all six of us stood up to leave sine There was no emplyee in the dining area. A total disaster, even thiugh our food was good, the service killed it For us.
- DisappointedArgentinoDined on 10/28/2013Not as good as their other locations, skirt steak was only so-so, as was the risotto. Not bad but not remarkable. Good attentive service though.
- Can''t go wrong with Graziano'smp2mp2Dined on 9/18/2013We are regulars here and at the Coral Gables locations. I think the Brickell location may even be better than CG because it isn't as crowded. Food is delicious, service is friendly. Its the place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth itOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/31/2013We went in for Miami Spice, but mixed up the days and realized they wouldn't accommodate. No big deal, since the meal ended up being cheaper than what we would have spent. Their loss. The food was not great. We ate the mussels and clams and the sauce was tasty, but very creamy. I'm used to more of a brothy pairing with mussels. It tasted GREAT when we dipped the grilled garlic bread in the sauce, but we only got one piece of bread that we had to share. The parrilliada dish was greasy and lacked flavor. I was glad there were some sauces, but no one explained the purpose or flavors or best pairings. That would have been helpful. Lastly, the place was practically empty for a Saturday night.Special Features:
- UNSATISFIED - WILL NOT RETURNJAGRE001Dined on 8/30/2013Although the food was good, we wanted to try out this restaurant for Miami Spice and open table let us schedule a date for Friday without telling us that that this day was not included in Miami Spice. We were very unhappy with that b/c we wanted to take advantage of the Miami Spice set menu. I will NEVER use Open Table again, this left a bad taste in my mouth. Since we were at the restaurant and already seated we ended up paying more than we intended to.Special Features:
- EXCELENTE RESTPOPOALVARADOREAL1969Dined on 8/25/2013La comida es muy rica y la atencion excelente, Buena variedad de vinos a tomar y platos realmente espectacularesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place for lunchMarlenDined on 8/9/2013my only complaint is that I made a reservation on line and when I got there, they did not have me on the list. food was very good, service was very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceRealMVIPDined on 7/19/2013Food and service is outstanding. The steak, chorizos, wine and desserts are great. I recommend to order Rib Eye Steak with mushroom reduced in wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy NoisyPabloDined on 7/12/2013Great food, food service but it was extremelly noisy, we almost left because of it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeMLsoDined on 6/27/2013The service was great. Very friendly and helpful. It was my boyfriend's birthday and the waiter made an exception and gave him a glass of sangria! Food was delicious! Will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graziano's is a great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/22/2013Graziano's is a great place if you love meat. Their menu is quite extensive and offers an array of meat-based entrees. My sister and I visited recently and started dinner with the game sausages. YUM. Great flavor. She had the 12 oz steak and I had the mixed grill. Portions were big so perhaps more economical to share an entree. Good beer and wine selection - we chose an Argentine beer - and were surprised with complimentary glasses of prosecco, I think because my reservation indicated we were celebrating our birthdays. Very nice touch. The staff were attentive, but not hovering. The GM or owner (not sure which one) also gave us a complimentary dessert drink too! I would definitely go back - just need an emptier stomach!Special Features:
- Always delicious and greatNelcyDined on 3/15/2013Always delicious and great service, it is out of the Brickel Village strip which makes it a secluded spot, love it!!Special Features:
- I had lunch guests who enjoyOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/28/2012I had lunch guests who enjoy tango music and had requested in the reservation that they play tango during our lunch. The staff were very accomodating and the food was excellent.Special Features:
- The food Was great, the onlyPacoVIPDined on 12/27/2012The food Was great, the only issue we had was the speed of the service. At the end the waiter realized that so he brought a free desert for the table. Otherwise, it would had been a very good calcification.Special Features:
- Lovely Argentinian steak restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/26/2012Lovely Argentinian steak restaurant. Starters of carpaccio and morcilla were well executed and main course steaks perfectly cooked.Special Features:
- We had a very nice experienceKJsreviewVIPDined on 11/17/2012We had a very nice experience here. I would go again.
- A night out to treat the sisters.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2012A night out to treat the sisters. The food was delicious and great quantity left stuffedSpecial Features:
- We liked it very much, theLuckyNVIPDined on 5/28/2012We liked it very much, the restaurant is very nice, everything was very good, the food and the service.We have milanesas and flan con dulce de leche. For lunch they validate your parking (Valet from Latitude building) but at night you will have to pay $6. In street parking is difficult in the area.Special Features:
- Argentine GemFedeDined on 5/4/2012Although is not a top Brickell location, Graziano's is a must go! The "tira de asado" and the "entraña" were cooked to perfection and the portions very generous. The Luigi Bosca Malbec in small bottles is a very rare finding. No doubt we will go again.Special Features:
- My First TimeMiamian305Dined on 4/28/2012The location was easy to find and it was one of the best dinners I ever had. The menu was straight forward and had a wonderful selection of food to choose from. I followed someone's advice and ordered chorizo for appetizer and they were delicious. The entrees were all well cooked to the party's personal taste. It had the right amount of proportions to fill you up but not feel stuffed. The desserts were a bit too sweet but wonderful nonetheless. Had a great time with good company at a great location.Special Features:
- We have been to this locationOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/13/2012We have been to this location 4 times and ALL those times have enjoyed our dining experience!!! Our server Luis remembers our wine and what we liked from our previous visit. We highly recomend it to everyone we know!Special Features:
- Second time we go for lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/26/2012Second time we go for lunch on Sunday and it is completely empty.
- This is our 2nd time hereOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/17/2012This is our 2nd time here in a matter of 2 weeks. We celebrated my husband's 52nd bday here Friday night and the food, service, etc. was PERFECT!!!Special Features:
- IT IS A MUST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012restaurant is not that great in seize but it compensates in food quality and service. Our waiter was very knowledgeable i am not a professional chef but i consider myself a food connoisseur it very difficult to order medium rare and get what you ask for, but this time my rib eye stake was perfectly cooked medium rare the mushroom ricotta was to die for i was very please and dessert the dulce de leche crepes best dessert i have tried. I will go back without a doubtSpecial Features:
- It was our first time at thisOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/11/2012It was our first time at this restaurant and we already reserved for this Friday night to celebrate my husband's bday with family and friends!Special Features:
- Average food.OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/29/2012Average food. Steaks were fairly bland. Prices were expensive for the quality of the good. You are better off spending an extra 10 bucks and heading to capital grill for a steak.Special Features:
- Really nice welcoming place.ChesapeakeVIPDined on 1/9/2012Really nice welcoming place. We were on a Monday which was half price wines which was great. The food was great although of all things the skirt steak was a little disappointing. But would go back in a heartbeat.
- It was a neighborhood gemOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 12/18/2011It was a neighborhood gem to find. The food and service was great and made for a.perfect evening for a special celebration.Special Features:
- Authenic Argentinian TasteOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/9/2011Its a perfect environment for a romantic dinner or a group lunch. The server was attentive. The food was cooked to perfection. I was looking for an authentic Argentinian meal and that is what I received. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys a mini taste get aways close to home.Special Features:
- Give it a shot!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/17/2011Not sure if this place is new or just new to OpenTable, but I was skeptical about taking my colleague to a business dinner at an unrated restaurant. However, we were pleasantly surprised. The steakhouse is actually Argentinean in theme, so the wine list had a large selection of South American and Argentine wines. Ambience was good -- formal, but more like a bistro than a stuffy steak place. We both had the fillet and it was quite good. Service was a little slow at times, but not 'bad' by any means. Nice place if you are looking for a break from the usual Ruth's Chris or Mortons experience. Recommend.Special Features: