Graze Desert Grille
7677 E. Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Graze Desert Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.grazedesertgrille.com/
- Phone: 4805851000
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:30am - 11:00am
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest, American
- Executive Chef: Kevin Myers
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Graze Desert Grille offers semi-private dining for up to 18 people. Larger spaces are available within the hotel property adjacent to the restaurant.
- Private Party Contact: Jennifer Gonzales 4805851525
- Entertainment: Live entertainment offered in Season, please call for details or look on our website www.grazedesertgrille.com
- Special Events: Beginning in June every Wednesday our Chef will work with a wine maker or brewery to pair food and wine and beer. To join us go www.GrazeDesertGrille.com and click on the Special Events Tab.
- Cross Street: North of Frank Lloyd Wright East of Scottsdale Rd.
- Public Transit: Zona Hotel and Suites offers a complimentary shuttle service to and from any location with in a 5 mile radius of the property. Just a 10 minute walk from the Scottsdale and Frank Lloyd Wright bus routes stop.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Complimentary parking available throughout the hotel property. If you are staying at any nearby resort/hotel with in five miles of Zona you may call for complimentary shuttle service.
A word from Graze Desert Grille
Graze Desert Grille invests in Arizona by offering a variety of produce from local growers. Fresh, Arizona grown produce is ripened on the vine giving your menu selections at breakfast, lunch, brunch, happy hour and dinner optimal nutrients and intense flavors. Graze Desert Grille will take you on a culinary journey through the Southwest in a comfortable and casual atmosphere. Whether your in the mood for Corned Beef & Green Chili Hash, a perfectly grilled filet, the taste bud explosion of Carne Asada Street Tacos, or mouthwatering Orange Chipotle Glazed Salmon, Graze Desert Grille offers it all in soothing intimate spaces for quiet conversation or alfresco patio dining. Looking for a fun afternoon or evening out with friends and family? Catch the game in HD either indoors or on the patio while sipping your favorite organic cocktail or an Arizona produced wine from the lounge menu at Graze Desert Grille.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Graze Desert Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
- Not a quiet spot for an occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/5/2013We were staying at the Zona Hotel for our anniversary. We thought it would be nice to just stay on site for dinner and the restaurant website boasted great food in a "comfortably casual atmosphere". when booking I asked for a quiet table for an occasion. The food was very good. I had the Short Ribs and my boyfriend had chicken. It was nicely presented though I thought overpriced (it IS Scottsdale) and the wine and service were fine. Nothing to write home about. Unfortunately, the bar and restaurant were filled with loud men off the golf course so the atmosphere for me was ruined. Instead of a quiet table we were seated next to a large group of them, which made it difficult to have the romantic meal I wanted. Lesson learned.Special Features:
- We had a small group (4) forSEMILOCALDined on 7/9/2012We had a small group (4) for a business dinner. One of the attendees had been to the restaurant for group events before. Unfortunately the server was less than attentive, despite there being a very light attendance at the restaurant. After the cocktails were served, service fell off dramatically. Appetizers were served and it was evident that she put the dinner orders in right away and wanted to hurry up with the entrees. One of the attendees used to own a restaurant and was very disappointed. We selected the restaurant based on other reviews, but will not return.
- Absolutely delightful andkateVIPDined on 4/28/2012Absolutely delightful and delicious meal. Food was fresh and beautifully prepared. We had read a favorable review and were not disappointed at all! The wine list was not terribly exciting but that is easy to fix. I am so glad that we discovered Graze and will return for more many more visits.Special Features: