Graystone Ale House
3711 Monroe Rd.
De Pere, WI 54115Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Graystone Ale House
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.graystonealehouse.com/
- Phone: 9203472727x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday Breakfast: 8:00am-11:00am
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: A variety of off-site catering options available for your next family and/or business function...buffets, wings, pizzas, and much more available.
- Private Party Facilities: Rooms available for dining and/or business groups ranging from 10-80 guests. Room minimum may apply, please contact management for details.
- Private Party Contact: Sarah Schrickel 9203472727x
A word from Graystone Ale House
Established in 2010, Graystone Ale House is proud to be the premier casual dining destination in east De Pere and Ledgeview. Our menu features a variety of traditional pub-fare items, including our signature half pound Angus burgers, homemade Bavarian pretzels, USDA Prime steaks, Friday fish fry, and award winning wings! As an added bonus, nearly every item on our menu can be prepared gluten-free upon request. In addition to our diverse menu, Graystone Ale House also features a full service bar featuring 26 draft beer lines, nearly 100 bottled craft beers, hand muddled Old Fashioneds, and 23 HDTV's to cheer on your favorite team!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Graystone Ale House - Best Restaurants in De Pere ›
Graystone Ale House reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (4)neighborhood gem (4)special occasion (2)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (1)great for outdoor dining (1)late-night find (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Good food, OK service.DDRBDined on 5/24/2014This place is a favorite of mine. Great wings, great selection of burgers. The service is sometimes slower than it should be and on more than one instance, the waiter has smelled like cigarettes. That's a tough one for me. My burger order was a little complicated and they got it right on the first try. I love the location. It's the best sit-down restaurant in East De Pere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 10 reviews are from the Graystone Ale House reviews archive.
- GoodLongDined on 4/4/2014Very busy. Glad we made reservation. Food was very good. We did wait awhile to order.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a groupCascofoodieDined on 3/17/2014Chose Graystone for my husband's birthday dinner with friends knowing it could accommodate a group. Food is reasonable and they have many beers on tap. Good menu choices for both meat eaters and vegetarians.Special Features:
- Friday Night Perch!!Paxman1965Dined on 2/14/2014We love going for the Friday Night Perch. It is some of the best in the area. Fresh and tasty the perch plate is a great treat at the end of the week. The rest of the menu is just OK in my opinion. Service is usually quite good. There is a good selection of beers and the bar is fine/Special Features:
- Great experience.GBPackfanDined on 12/31/2013Great service especially given restaurant was full. The New York Strip is prime cut that cannot be beat. Loved the homemade pretzels too. Open table made it easy to make a reservation and change with a last minute additional person.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific LunchNielsenDined on 12/19/2013We had a group of 6 and were very happy with the atmosphere, service, cleanliness, and quality of food. Great food selection and everything we tried was deeeelicious! It was the perfect place to come to celebrate a co-worker's special event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good serviceflabbytoothpickDined on 12/6/2013After being seated (reservations-no wait)we appreciated the server telling us it will be a wait for food because the kitchen wasn't taking orders for a few minutes. They have a new, smaller menu. My wrap wasn't very good and only one companion enjoyed her food. We don't plan on ever going back. It seems like the place lost its vitality and probably a few cooks, too.Special Features:
- birthdayannieDined on 10/25/2013This was perfect for my husbands birthday. I made a reservation and the table was ready when we got there. Everyone was great! The food was outstanding as usual!!!!Special Features:
- Good food!Adventure32Dined on 10/19/2013The food was served quickly after it was ordered,.. and it was very good. However the waitress we had did not pay attention to detail, such as asking if we wanted a refill on our drinks... she may have been new... I will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very niceEverjetDined on 10/18/2013Love being able to make reservations online! The food was good and the wait staff very friendly and helpful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food--reasonably priced---greafoodloverDined on 10/11/2013Good food--reasonably priced---great family friendly atmosphere---excellent attitude displayed by staffSpecial Features: