520 S Main
Memphis, TN 38103Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 9018001553
- Hours of Operation:
Open Daily: 7:00am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar
A word from Grawemeyer's
Casual fare offering fresh cut meats and salad, save room for the homemade desserts.sContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Grawemeyer's reviews from OpenTable diners
- OK butDidgr8Dined on 5/26/2013The food was just OK. The veiner schnitzel was way too sweet. The saur braten was very good. They were out of spaetzel so we had to settle for mashed potatoes as the side. This was Sunday at dinner time after a big weekend in Memphis.
- German fareOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/26/2013German fare was fair. The sausages were fantastic, the German potato salad, applesauce, and sauerkraut were below average. There is no tap beer and all three hefeweizens were out of stock.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Empty kitchenhungrytravelerDined on 4/27/2013We had a group of 12 and Grawemeyer's showed availability. We booked our table and when we got there were told that they had run out of nearly everything on the menu. They should have wasted our time taking our reservation if they had an empty kitchen.
- Great food, friendly staffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/31/2012Great food, friendly staff and a great experience overall!Special Features:
- Mr. Grawemeyer served us andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/15/2012Mr. Grawemeyer served us and made our group feel like a part of his family. We had the restaurant to ourselves, which made the meal even more special. The pot roast and meatloaf were both fantastic.Special Features:
- I thought Grawemeyer's wasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/24/2012I thought Grawemeyer's was OK but: - there was no vegetarian option - the waiter came over to ask if it was OK for them to grill the bologna on the sandwich I ordered and even though I said yes when the sandwich arrived the bologna wasn't grilled - the crab cake tasted of filler and not crab