Grappa Italian Restaurant
151 Main Street
Park City, UT 84060Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Grappa Italian Restaurant
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.billwhiterestaurantgroup.com/grappa.html
- Phone: 4356450636x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Matt McMillen
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Contact our Sales and Events Department for specific information. 435-649-7850 or Tracy Lee email@example.com
- Cross Street: Swede Alley
- Public Transit: Free Bus System throughout Park City and a Free Trolley on Main Street.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Paid parking on Main Street from 11am-8pm, 7 days a week. Free parking in the China Bridge Parking Structure, four hour limits. Excluding Sundance Festival.
A word from Grappa Italian Restaurant
Nestled at the top of Historic Main Street, every detail of a rustic, Italian country farmhouse gives Grappa its romantic atmosphere, down to the terrazzo tile, rough sewn wooden beams, and grapevine motif. The menu reflects a more refined and sophisticated approach to food. This gourmet Italian style Ristorante serves the likes of Grappa's Famous Osso Buco. The wine menu reflects a commitment to Italy and California. Grappa is known for its amazing presentation, attention to detail and fine service. The glass walls of this restaurant will give you an extraordinary view of the activity on Main Street.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Grappa Italian Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Park City ›
Grappa Italian Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
70 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (48)romantic (39)special occasion (37)scenic view (34)fit for foodies (29)notable wine list (26)neighborhood gem (22)good for groups (7)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (3)late-night find (2)great for lunch (2)Show More
- Best of PCOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/31/2014Every visit to Park City includes dining at Grappa. We have never been disappointed in any way! Impeccable in everyway!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Our only complaint was a sub-par rissoto; the service and other food was outstanding as alwaysa.
- Good OverallOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Our server was very pleasant, the view was great. The food was good. Had a gift card, nice for a one time visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/10/2014One of our guests has food allergies. Most restaurants work to be creative and offer an option or two or three. An outstanding restaurant delivers. Grappa offered a bland salad and beef with plain vegatables. Respect the concern for the gluten and dairy reatrictuons but the lack of effort was shocking. The service was mediocre at best. Bill White has great restaurants that we have enjoyed. This was particularly disappointing.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Our server was great and very attentive. My husband had the seafood linguine and the seafood was not fresh. It definitely had a bad taste to it. I ordered the spicey spaghetthi and meatballs, The pasta was overcooked and the sauce congealed. The meatballs were tasty. Overall thiswas a big disappointment for us.
- hit or missdinninginpcDined on 8/6/2014Have been to Grappa many times--most of the time the food is outstanding, sometimes not so much. Won't stop us from going in the future though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 20+yrs later, Grappa still great!Not2PickyNPlanoDined on 7/31/2014We having been going to Grappa while visiting Park City for more than 20 years. We went back to Grappa on July 31, 2014 for a special occasion dinner. I had the pork chop, my wife had the nightly special creamy risotto with fresh vegetables, my adult daughter had the spicy meatballs spaghetti and my adult son had the baked chicken. The service was outstanding, outdoor seating and ambiance fantastic... And three of the four dishes outstanding. The pork chop may be the best item on the menu, just excellent. The chicken and spaghetti main courses were also solid. The risotto... Not so much. Very bland, and could only taste cheese. Don't recommend it but DO recommend Grappa! It is just an outstanding experience from start to finish. Enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our favorite Park CityrestaurantBobFromOhioVIPDined on 7/23/2014On our recent trip to Park City we ended our trip with a dinner at Grappa as we've done for many years, and once again, it was a wonderful end to our visit. First, Grappa is such a pretty restaurant -- nice tables inside, or outside on the multi-level patio, or as we usually choose -- inside but near the door to the outside. Of course, we wouldn't return if the good wasn't so good. On this visit we started with the flatbread special - chèvre, grapes, and olives. Then I had some diver scallops on a bed of red pepper ragu, while my wife had the seared red snapper with artichokes and spinach ravioli. Both were excellent and the main item was complemented with a tasty and inventive selection of side dishes.Special Features:
- Great in everyway😄MurphDined on 7/18/2014We would have gone back the next night if we could have 😘. Wonderful food, entertainment , etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale Italian in Park CityJLDCEOVIPDined on 7/12/2014Overall, the food was very good. We had the Spaghetti and Papperedele and both came in HUGE portions. I highly recommend sharing a pasta. The calamari and lobster ravioli were also both great.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/12/2014We selected Grappa for dining with out of town guests celebrating their anniversary. We requested and were given a wonderful outdoor table. The service was slow but acceptable. We all ordered the Classic Grapes and Gorgonzola Salad and it was excellent. Shortly after we began wondering why our main course was taking so long to arrive our waitress brought the dishes. I ordered the Pork Chop which was very disappointing. It wasn't served hot and the pork chop was anything but tender. One of our guests ordered the Osso Bucco which he described as below average. The lady's in our party ordered the Snapper although it could have been served warmer, it was good. Overall we were disappointed with the evening.Special Features:
- TxtoPCVIPDined on 7/9/2014We love this restaurant. We try to eat here every time we go to Park City.Special Features:
- The best in townNancyDined on 7/4/2014This restaurant is always outstanding no matter when we go. Everything is perfection. Highly experienced and professional staff.Special Features:
- Why Don't We Go More OftenlocalviewDined on 6/28/2014My wife and I had dinner with friends at Grappa Saturday night. Service was extraordinary and the food was spectacular. Probably the best meal we've had in Park City within the last year. While other places seem to wax and wane due to the vagaries of the shoulder season and the requisite staffing "up and down", Grappa never disappoints. It will be our "go to" spot this summer.Special Features:
- RomanticDancemomDined on 6/26/2014This was the second time I visited this restaurant and was amazed that the service and quality of food was just as good as the first time. The food was very appealing and the wine was exceptional. Great experience and would love to eat here again.Special Features:
- Loved the entire experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/21/2014Our party of 8 couldn't have been more pleased with Grappa...The combination of indoor/outdoor/mulit-level seating surrounded by interesting decor and great views was fantastic. Our server, Sarah, was exceptionally attentive and knowledgeable about the food and the wine. We all thought the food was very good (except for the apple dessert which lacked taste and texture). Would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Park City.Special Features:
- So Delish!!BeckyDined on 6/20/2014This place was absolutely amazing! I ordered the pork chop and it was huge and de-lish!! We also ordered the lobster ravioli, scallops, chocolate mousse and cheesecake. They had a great variety of wines to choose from.. with a little help from our waiter we ordered a beautiful Italian red. Everything was perfect which made for a perfect birthday celebration!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a great experienceCutieDined on 6/16/2014We thought the place would be nice for our anniversary dinner. I made a reservation thru Open Table, but when we got there no table was set up for us. We had to wait for another 10 minutes before we good seated. During dinner, the serve spilled the bread dipping sauce on the table and gave me the wrong entree. So I was sitting there staring at my husband eat while waiting for my food. The food is not good compare to restaruants in the same price range. Not coming back for sure.Special Features:
- great for trying new thingssuziqVIPDined on 6/14/2014grappa is an Italian after diner drink most people said tasted like moonshine, i liked the grape and gorgonzola salad beware the lasagna is mushroom not traditional lasagnaSpecial Features:
- Absolutely wonderfu!travel4workDined on 6/9/2014We sat on the top level, table for two, overlooking everything and it was so nice! The food was amazing! I got the Bolognese pasta dish and it was maybe a bit too spicy hot for some, but I loved it. The service was impeccable and you can't beat the atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing restaurantLuveatingoutVIPDined on 6/9/2014Sitting outside under the beautiful sky and aspens while enjoying an amazing menu is a great way to spent an evening out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW..a MUST!HAPPYbitesDined on 6/6/2014FANTASTIC! A special place for creating memories!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Time OutSpecialDined on 5/29/2014We celebrated our 49th anniversary at Grappa. The food was superb, the atmosphere great and the waiters were fantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/22/2014Food was good and the service was very good. Lots of ambience, but felt it was very pricey for what you get.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 166 reviews are from the Grappa Italian Restaurant reviews archive.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/1/2014Wonderful food, service & ambience. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!FiremanDined on 4/20/2014All dinners have been great at Grappa. Service is impeccable as well as the food. Small table by the window is the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dining experiencesigiDined on 4/20/2014Excellent food except the pasta dish, it was too dry. Excellent wine list We adored our server. She was absolutely perfect in any respect. She was the only waitress/waiter in all of Park City who addressed me as the senior female at the table first. I greatly appreciated this etiquette. She is definitely an asset to your restaurant. It might be a good idea to replace the cushioning on the chairs.Special Features:
- Good food, pretentious wait staffPCResidentDined on 4/19/2014It is Park City and yes many of the visitors are pretentious also. So, it is not pleasant when the wait staff at a local restaurant is also. Food was ok, wine pairing were fair, nothing memorable except the bill and being with friends. Then the waitstaff became flustered when the dinner rush started. Will chose somewhere else next time.
- Tight spaceCharlesRVIPDined on 4/12/2014Food and service were very good but tables are extremely close together. Couldn't help but hear conversations at the surrounding tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great with a few hiccupskjindenverDined on 4/5/2014This restaurant is great for that special end-of-vacation dinner, date night, or celebration with friends. It's beautiful, the service is impeccable, and the food delicious. I went here with my family on our last night of a week ski vacation. We ordered the Italian version of fondue for our appetizer and it was so good that even my picky 7 year old ate everything. The only hiccup is that my daughter's pasta was order incorrectly and my pork was under-cooked. However, as an outstanding restaurant should, they fixed everything right away. The manager personally delivered my pork and after going back in the oven, was cooked perfectly and absolutely delicious. I would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grappa Never DisappointsCC2014Dined on 3/28/2014Grappa never disappoints. Our experience from the minute we entered the door was exceptional. The hostess set our expectations for the slight delay with our table. She told us we had a wonderful table with a beautiful view and then she asked if we'd like something to drink while we waited. :D This customer service extended to our waiter who was well versed with the wine list and food. We had a food restriction that he handled with ease. The food itself was great! We always make this one of our must not miss dinners when in Park City.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service but...CookieDoughDined on 3/19/2014If you have young kids, the hostess will seat you on the third floor in the far corner of that level. The food was great, the waitress wonderful, but the location of our table terrible considering that we arrived early and were among the very first customers and there were plenty of other better tables where the hostess could have seated us. It definitely colored our view of the restaurant in a negative way. Kids do not appear to be welcomed is the feeling we got.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely AverageKaren1VIPDined on 3/14/2014Everything was average. Really disappointing for a meal costing $325 for four people (two adults and two teens) and no alcohol. Seasoning was off, i had tasteless undersalted chicken, nobody wanted to finish dinner and nobody wanted dessert, a first EVER. Really sorry we went. Grappa was very good seven or eight years ago but clearly isn't what it used to be.
- Reservation and seating wasDavidDined on 3/10/2014Reservation and seating was not a good start to the evening. In spite of a reservation, it took 30+ minutes to be seated. When we arrived, we were told they were cleaning the table, only to be seated in a different table in a horrible location - first floor right off the waiting area, which was overflowing, and next to the kitchen. We refused the table and the hostess denied switching tables on us, with the the new one having been refused by a prior diner. The manger recognized the situation and took drink orders while we were waiting. The food was good but overall nothing special for the price, the wine was overpriced and spending over $400 for four people was not the value expected. The mushroom soup was excellent.Special Features:
- Great Park City ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/10/2014Everything we had here was very good, and they were kid-friendly for our 10 and 8 year olds during a nice, evening meal. When making my reservation, I had requested to be placed in a corner out of any main area due to the kids, and the restaurant accommodated us perfectly. We ordered calamari, fish over spinach ravioli, and scallops all of which were very good. My only comment would be that I wish there was a little more seasoning on the fish and ravioli dish. It needed a little salt which there was none on the table.Special Features:
- Very Good - But it has been betterActionDined on 3/9/2014I have dined at Grappa several times. This most recent experience was very good, but not the best. The food was very good to excellent. However, the service was not to the level that I have experienced at Grappa. In addition, the table really for 4 people, not the six in our party. The 2 additional chairs put us in the cross walk for the kitchen.Special Features:
- Last night in Park CityBigred37Dined on 3/9/2014This was our 2nd time visiting Grappa's. It was a solid experience. The only issues were, there were only 2 waiters for the entire 2nd floor, which meant slow service. The entrees were grossly under seasoned, but were very tasty after adding salt to taste on both of our dishes. The flat bread was awesome, the beet salad was fabulous and the tiramisu was outstanding. My husband's dessert was undercooked which was sad because we both LOVE a good crostada. Overall, this was a wonderful meal and we would go back again the next time we are in Park City, we will just order better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything about our diningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/8/2014Everything about our dining experience was great except the table that we were seated at; a round table for 4 adjacent to the hostess stand & entrance, as well as the crossroads of all activity on the main level. Ask for table away from entrance. The food was delicious, especially the Osso Bucco, and the service was friendly and attentive. This restaurant is very popular, and justly so, so definitely make a reservation & don't wait until the last minute to do so, otherwise you may miss out on a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for after skiing dinnerBuddyVIPDined on 3/5/2014We had a group of 7 dine after a day of skiing at Deer Valley. The food was great and our waitress was very helpful with our questions. Everyone loved their food and said that they would return on their next visit to Park City.Special Features:
- Excellent food with excellentAspenTreeVIPDined on 3/1/2014Excellent food with excellent service. We enjoyed Grappa two times in a one week stay in Park City. Will definitely return on our next vacation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.