Grape Street Café
7501 W. Lake Mead Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89128Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Grape Street Café
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.grapestreetcafe.com/
- Phone: 7022289463
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm 0 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Global, International
- Executive Chef: John McKibben
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We are happy to speak with you about your catering needs, please contact us directly.
- Private Party Facilities: Private room accommodating up to 12
- Entertainment: We have live Music on Thursday and Friday starting at 6pm.
A word from Grape Street Café
Grapestreet Cafe is a cozy wine bar located at the Entrance to Summerlin on the corner of Lake Mead Blvd and Buffalo. We offer between 65-75 wines by the glass. Our cuisine is Italian influenced with a bit of a Californian twist. We have nightly steak and fish special on the chalk board! We offer HALF OFF ALL BOTTLES OF WINE ON MONDAYS!! Our happy hour is: Tuesday through Friday from 3pm-6pm. Happy hour consists of: HALF OFF APPETIZERS AND BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ON BEER AND WINES BY THE GLASS (per individual.)Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Grape Street Café reviews from OpenTable diners
- I really wanted to like thisOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/4/2013I really wanted to like this restaurant based on the website info, but my experience was pretty forgettable. The hostess was uninterested; my waiter was working hard but had too many tables to pay much attention to me. The beefsteak tomato appetizer looked horrible but fortunately tasted good. Can't say the same for the margherita pizza---the crust was soggy and that pretty much ruined it. Might give it one more chance.
- Food and service excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/16/2013Food and service excellent. This our second visit and we will definitely go back again.. Sat in the room with the bar and it was a bit noisy. Prices very reasonable.Special Features: