Grandview Tavern & Grille
2220 Grandview Drive
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017Neighborhood:
Fort Mitchell, KY
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Grandview Tavern & Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.grandviewtaverngrille.com/
- Phone: (859) 341-8439
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Sean Redden
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Partners, colleagues, clients, friends, and family will never forget quality experiences. Whether hosting an intimate gathering or a corporate function, we can tailor our food and drink offering to meet your palate and budget. Our seasoned and intuitive staff will attend to every detail of your event. We would love to help create a memorable event with our catering service.
- Private Party Facilities: Partners, colleagues, clients, friends, and family will never forget quality experiences. Whether hosting an intimate gathering or a corporate function, we can tailor our menu and wine list to meet your palate and budget. Our seasoned and intuitive staff will attend to every detail of your event. We would love to host a memorable private event of yours.
- Private Party Contact: Colleen Haws 859-341-8439x
- Entertainment: Grandview Tavern & Grille offers live music Monday through Saturday.
A word from Grandview Tavern & Grille
Individuals, friends, families, clients, colleagues, business partners, and romantics will never forget quality experiences. With drop lighting, polished wood appointments, fireside seating, a spacious patio, and live music, the ambiance is wonderful for all seasons. We work hard to deliver an unforgettable event through thoughtful preparation of our product.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Grandview Tavern & Grille - Best Restaurants in Fort Mitchell, KY ›
Grandview Tavern & Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
38 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (24)great for outdoor dining (21)good for groups (16)vibrant bar scene (13)special occasion (11)fit for foodies (9)romantic (8)great for lunch (6)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (4)notable wine list (3)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Great way to spend a pleasantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/17/2010Great way to spend a pleasant evening outside, especially when they have live music. Our service was attentive, despite the somewhat unexpected crowd they had show up the night we went(7.17.10)& music was great.Special Features:
- FUN PLACE. WISH THE FOOD WASOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/4/2010FUN PLACE. WISH THE FOOD WAS A LITTLE BETTER. KIND OF PRICEY.Special Features:
- This was our first time toOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/29/2010This was our first time to Grandview Taverne -- after one of my friends recommended it. The atmosphere was fabulous as well as the band that was playing. And although sitting outside, you don't really notice the cars going by. The new menu was nice however my fish wasn't what I expected. My friend's husband had meatloaf but it was very small. Although he said it was good, the portion was a lot less than what he expected. He mentioned a good cut of steak would be that small, but meatloaf shouldn't. My friend's salad (she had the Black & Bleu) was fabulous. My husband had a fish that he said was okay. If the dishes were tweaked a little, I would definitely give it 5 stars.Special Features:
- For a busy Saturday nightOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/15/2010For a busy Saturday night we were completely impressed with their timeliness and service. The only slight disappointment was the undercooked brussel sprouts which we've had before and usually love. Overall, we had a great time and never felt rushed.Special Features:
- The protein part of the Mother'sOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/9/2010The protein part of the Mother's Day brunch was very limited, the roast beef was ineatable, so therefore, you felt like you were paying $23.95 for an omelette bar?Special Features:
- Grandview is an excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/9/2010Grandview is an excellent choice for business meetings or entertaining clients, a special occasion, a quiet dinner or meeting a group of friends. Consistently excellent food, superior service and a very nice atmosphere. Perfect choice for any occasion.Special Features:
- The Grandview is really aOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/7/2010The Grandview is really a "go to" restaurant. It's the right answer for almost any occasion. The menu is selective--everything on it is perfectly prepared out of top-notch ingredients. The daily blackboard special is always enticing and a great value. Service is personal and personable. The waitstaff is highly experienced and helpful. And the owners are always on hand to make sure everything is up to snuff.The Grandview really is a throwback to what quality restaurants used to be. . .and still can be.Thanks.Special Features:
- Great for Brunch! Never newOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/4/2010Great for Brunch! Never new this place was here. We will be back!Special Features:
- One of the best restaurantsOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/26/2010One of the best restaurants in the area. Great place to entertain and impress for business.Special Features:
- Once again the food, serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/20/2010Once again the food, service and atmosphere at the Grandview Tavern was excellent.
- Food was excellent however,OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/13/2010Food was excellent however, my reservation seating was 30-45 minutes late.Special Features:
- Dinning room is very differentOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/26/2010Dinning room is very different than the bar area. Dinning room setting is reasonably quiet yet the din of the bar can be heard in the background. The food was fine, but not special. Service was very good. We headed to the bar after dinner to have an after dinner drink & enjoy the 2 guitar players & singers. The room was very festive but a tad smokey. Fun atmosphere.
- We went because of the entertainmenOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/20/2010We went because of the entertainment that was booked, Anna and Milovan, excellent. Food was OK but not stand out bar food. We did not venture into the Entree portion of the menu. Get there early before the cig smoke overwelms the bar area.
- Very impressed with everyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/17/2010Very impressed with every aspect of this pleasant restaurant! Service: truly outstanding!Special Features:
- Not sure about some of theOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2010Not sure about some of the above as this was a first-time visit, but the food was very good, the atmosphere was pleasant (though gas logs doesn't count as "fireside seating" in our books), the service was excellent and all the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. We were never really waiting on anything - food and drinks were prompt.Special Features:
- My daughter and I dined atOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 1/29/2010My daughter and I dined at Grandview on Friday Jan 29. Although the restaurant and bar were very busy, we were greeted promptly and our reserved table was ready. The food was outstanding (Lobster bisque, Grandview chicken and Sea Bass special, creme brulee). The service was attentive without being intrusive. While a definitely a fine dining establishment, my 13 year old daughter was right at home and found numerous choices on the menu. We would both highly recommend this restaurant. Definintely give it a try!Special Features:
- First time visit and it wasGarygDined on 1/28/2010First time visit and it was excellent. Plan to visit many times in spite of the fact we are 30 miles away. Great fresh food, and great service. Wish we had place like this near our neighborhoodSpecial Features:
- We've been to Grandview aOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/22/2010We've been to Grandview a few times, with one exception the food has always been great and the service second to none. It is a bit pricey and the food portions are very small for the money you're paying. You would never be able to share and entree.Special Features:
- Enjoyed our dinner. We hadOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/4/2010Enjoyed our dinner. We had Six people with various tastes and everyone found something they liked even the vegetarian with us. The service was excellent, the atmosphere was elegent and quiet. We look forward to joining them in nice weather for the outdoor patio dining.Special Features:
- Wife & I spent New Years EveDlmanDined on 12/31/2009Wife & I spent New Years Eve here.The bar area is small.Restaurant room was cold and uncomfortable,with the atmosphere of a fast food restaurant.Our waitress was nice but the rest of the unsmiling staff preferred to be somewhere else.They were attentive to the regular patrons but continued to walk past us with the appetizer tray until I stopped them.The advertising New Years Eve:Cocktails, tray-passed appetizers, 3-course meal, party favors, & champagne at midnight! (for $85)They charged me for cocktails and later said they were Happy Hour prices. If $5.00 for a draft beer is Happy Hour prices. After questioning manager why I should pay $85 for sea bass he said cab ride was included. Cabs are free on New Years Eve! RIPPED OFF
- Our experience at GrandviewOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/30/2009Our experience at Grandview Tavern & Grille was exceptional. Our food was delicious and service was top-notch. There was live music in the bar area or a more intimate setting in the dining area. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- We loved our dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/11/2009We loved our dining experience at Grandview Tavern. The food was delicious and very affordable. The service was excellent. There was live music, that we both enjoy. There were a couple Christmas parties being held and they were a little loud, but clearly enjoying themselves and not bothersome. In fact, our waitress let us know that she would be taking their order and that since it may take a while she would send someone over to take ours. We had a remarkable dinner and a great time. The staff is friendly. We have already made plans for a return visit. Thanks for a great night!Special Features:
- Better for appetizers. BetterOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/5/2009Better for appetizers. Better bar than restaurant. Restaurant was quiet and cold. Bar was vibrant.
- WONDERFUL!! The best diningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/12/2009WONDERFUL!! The best dining experience I've had in a very long time! The food was to die for! The service was perfect! Will return over and over and over again!!Special Features:
- It was good, the food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/7/2009It was good, the food was good, the service was good.Special Features: