Grandview Tavern & Grille
2220 Grandview Drive
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017Neighborhood:
Fort Mitchell, KY
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Grandview Tavern & Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.grandviewtaverngrille.com/
- Phone: 859-341-8439x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Sean Redden
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Partners, colleagues, clients, friends, and family will never forget quality experiences. Whether hosting an intimate gathering or a corporate function, we can tailor our food and drink offering to meet your palate and budget. Our seasoned and intuitive staff will attend to every detail of your event. We would love to help create a memorable event with our catering service.
- Private Party Facilities: Partners, colleagues, clients, friends, and family will never forget quality experiences. Whether hosting an intimate gathering or a corporate function, we can tailor our menu and wine list to meet your palate and budget. Our seasoned and intuitive staff will attend to every detail of your event. We would love to host a memorable private event of yours.
- Private Party Contact: Colleen Haws 859-341-8439x
- Entertainment: Grandview Tavern & Grille offers live music Monday through Saturday.
A word from Grandview Tavern & Grille
Individuals, friends, families, clients, colleagues, business partners, and romantics will never forget quality experiences. With drop lighting, polished wood appointments, fireside seating, a spacious patio, and live music, the ambiance is wonderful for all seasons. We work hard to deliver an unforgettable event through thoughtful preparation of our product.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Grandview Tavern & Grille - Best Restaurants in Fort Mitchell, KY ›
Grandview Tavern & Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (27)great for outdoor dining (26)good for groups (17)vibrant bar scene (14)fit for foodies (12)great for lunch (11)special occasion (9)romantic (8)late-night find (5)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (4)notable wine list (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Enjoyed the food not the smoke..BatmanDined on 10/18/2014The food here was surprisingly good. The downside is the restaurant tables and bar or in a big room together and smoking is allowed at the bar. I don't enjoy smelling the smoke while I am eating.if you don't mind that then it's a great place. A little noisy but great for casual dinner with very good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceBrianDined on 10/18/2014Great service, food was good too. Nice to see that in a time when you can't get decent service anymore, this place is not following that trend. Service was top notch.Special Features:
- Didn't meet up to the hype!Jeffps40Dined on 10/10/2014This was our first visit after hearing so much good. The service was poor and the food was just ok, I don't think we will be going back any time soon.
- MeatloafOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/7/2014Outstanding meatloaf, great service. Went the extra mile to stay open as I came in late forma flight at CVG. Food was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MeatloafdavcCDined on 9/30/2014The meatloaf is to die for, the service wan excellent, every thing was very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced!SuperPinkDined on 9/29/2014The food is average and very overpriced. I have been here several times thinking something (price or food) would change and it hasn't. I live nearby and if the quality of food changed and the prices were dropped a bit, I would be a regular customer.
- Great music, good foodChrisDined on 9/27/2014We enjoyed the group that performed during dinner -- Eugene Goss is a Cincinnati treasure -- and we appreciated Jack, our waiter, who was fun. The food was very good but not great, and maybe about 15% more costly than we thought typical for the fare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time thereKrisDined on 9/6/2014This was our first visit to Grandview and it was very good. Service, food and atmosphere were all better than expectations.Special Features:
- It was nicepb0704Dined on 9/5/2014It was nice - the only complaint was that we chose to eat inside vs the garden because it was a hot humid day. It was warmer inside than out - not sure if AC was not working or what. The food was just ok - nothing outstanding but I would go back and it is a nice place. I just had a cobb salad and it was good. The friend that went with me had the meat loaf and mashed potatoes and said it was very good.Special Features:
- Good food but slow serviceGretchenVIPDined on 8/26/2014Very slow service- I think our server was working multiple areas of the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpectacularMaddieDined on 8/25/2014It was one of the best dinners I have ever had. I will recommend it to everybody I know.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Probably caught them on a bad day.BighungryguyDined on 8/22/2014Food was great. Service was not. Server was absent for extended periods. Beverages spent most of their time empty. The server ordered the incorrect entree, so we took turns watching eachother eat. The food itself was great, but this was a terrible introduction to this restaurant for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dry burgersOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 8/18/2014I love this restaurant, it is a great neighborhood place with a wonderful outdoor patio. My only comment is that three different times my burger was overcooked. The other night I had to send back the sweet potato fried due to over cooking. On another occasion my chicken breast sandwich was dry.Special Features:
- Dinner at GrandviewOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/9/2014Great experience as usual. Even though it was a VERY busy night, everything was done well and out server was very attentive. Great place.Special Features:
- THE mtg spot for No. KY aristocracyManAboutTownVIPDined on 8/7/2014The large outdoor bar is the draw but the food and the people are why power brokers have to come here once or twice a week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grandview good, but needs attentionOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/5/2014Flowers on ALL tables were wilted, with bugs flying around, service was very slow, considering we were the only people in the dining room at 8 pm at night on a Saturday night - very strange. Food is very good! Restaurant is very clean, quiet and a nice place to have dinner in a casual atmosphere with good food.Special Features:
- If you like the sound of trains.foodaddictDined on 7/31/2014We found this place quite enjoyable. The service was extremely friendly and prompt. The food (I had pizza, husband scallops and shrimp) the pizza was excellent (quite a compliment coming from someone who will only eat at Good Fellas). The shrimp were large as well were the scallops (2). The train is very close and went by 4x's which didn't bother anybody at all. We will definitely go back again and take friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great spotDINERVIPDined on 7/29/2014for a spur of the moment meal when you want real food and not Franchise fare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this off-the-beaten path gemOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014Hubby and I love to find places that are not crowded with tourists and popular due to their venue. This is a wonderful place. Our server, Margot, was very helpful with beer options for hubby and was attentive but not overbearing. Food was awesome. Sadly our 'quiet lunch' was not as nice as we would have preferred thanks to a nearby table with two unruly children. (it never fails). A great place, give it a try!Special Features:
- Awesome!! food was sooooo awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014Food was wonderful!!!!!!! Server was great. Not a bad price for 5 peopleSpecial Features:
- Nice outdoor patioOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/5/2014Nice outdoor patio & band on Saturday. Varied & tasty menu with interesting salads & apps! Fun & casual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining at GrandviewwelovetoeatDined on 6/28/2014I made our reservation and the table was ready when we arrived. The waiter had a good sense of humor and was very attentive. The food was delicious and the presentation spectacular. We listened to the band, which was quite good. I think the next time I will sit a little further back from where the band was playing as it was too loud to inspire conversation.Special Features:
- The following 201 reviews are from the Grandview Tavern & Grille reviews archive.
- Great business lunchPaulo123VIPDined on 6/24/2014Great place to hold a business lunch in this area. Food is consistently good. Service is very good. I can always get in and out within an hour.Special Features:
- Very niceLoveFoodDined on 6/16/2014Halibut was excellent. Everyone said their dinners were really good. Mediterranean appetizer platter was so good. Service was great. Loved the on line reservations with the reminder!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect eveningMacsLiveRevewsDined on 6/7/2014Our outside Reserved table was awaiting us while the evening weather and ambience was perfect. We celebrated a birthday with another couple who do not frequent Northern Kentucky. There experience was wonderful as the server shared the specials including 50% off selected wine bottles. Later live music was on tap as well as selected brews of the week. Coleen Haas worked her way around making sure all was well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RosieDined on 6/5/2014This is my very favorite restaurant, ever. I especially like the dining room, as it's quiet, as opposed to the bar area. I've been there many times and love introducing friends to the place. I"m so glad that it's in Ft. Mitchell!Special Features:
- FBCADined on 5/23/2014Neat place and Definitely worth repeat visits. We only ordered salads as entrees but they were tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okayNewtoCincyDined on 5/17/2014We went on a Saturday night. All TV's were on due to the horse race, so this is understandable. However for the prices they charge at dinner, this restaurant has no ambiance. The food was okay, but I think over priced. $22.00 for a Meatloaf?
- Like itmnf999Dined on 4/30/2014Enjoyed a nice dinner here. We were in a hurry and the staff took care of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinnercasualDined on 4/26/20143 of us ate Saturday night. my wife and friend got the chicken. they both thought it was excellent. I had the filet and asked for mash potatoes. the filet was great. But the mash potatoes tasted like they were instant. the bread was good. Kevin was our waiter and he did a great job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- davcCDined on 4/20/2014Food was excellent, did not have to wait for seating and service was timelySpecial Features:
- Good timesTangerineDined on 3/31/2014It was the first time my husband and I ate at Grandview and we loved it! The food was a little pricey, but it was worth it. We are in the dining room and that was nice, but we r planning on going back in the summer to have a few drinks on the patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grand evening at GrandviewUkWildcatDined on 2/15/2014My wife and I enjoyed a fabulous evening at Grand view. The service starting at entering the establishment was outstanding. The staff pays attention to detail, the food was delightful. The chef has very nice creativity. To top it off for us, Grand view has the best bourbon selection in Northern Kentucky. Five stars in all categories.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentSnowmanDined on 2/14/2014Very plesant and warm atmosphere. Noise level was perfect. The service was flawless and friendly. And the food was presented beautifully and tasted amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placecincynativeDined on 2/8/2014The dining room was quiet while the bar area was hopping.. You can enjoy a nice, quiet dinner and after an after dinner drink in a vibrant bar with music. At least on a Saturday night. Our waiter was friendly and funny. My salmon and the creme brulee were excellen. My husband's steak on his salad was a little tough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great dining experiencePickleDined on 1/24/2014This is a wonderful neighborhood eatery. The food is very good, the wait-staff is excellent, and the location is convenient. Try it; you will like it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodPhillipDined on 1/11/2014second time here, and the food was better this time around. only small complaint was that the entrees came out too quickly and before we were done with our salads, but not a big deal for me. we sat in the bar area, which was pretty active, but not overly crowded by the time we left. Next time I would like to try the regular dining area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No thanksharroldDined on 11/25/2013Great ambiance and had a lot of character inside. Had the blackned mahi mahi and the pan seared chicken. The mahi mahi was extremely overcooked. The chicken was decent. The prices were way too high for the quality of food. Very disapointed. Feels like it would be a nice place to meet with friends for drinks.Special Features:
- Grandview Tavern never disappoints.cabinquilter1Dined on 11/23/2013Grandview Tavern never disappoints. The food is tasty and there is always a variety of offerings to keep it interesting. The wine list is excellent and often updated. The staff is competent, caring, and knowledgeable about the menu and willing to help in any way. We know we can always go to the Grandview Tavern with friends or by ourselves and we will have an lovely evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceJOGManVIPDined on 9/21/2013A somewhat out of the way place but offers good food great service from Olivia and live outdoor music provided a very nice evening. We will return again.Special Features: