106 Paseo Del Pueblo Norte
Taos, NM 87571Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.grahamstaos.com/
- Phone: 5757511350x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch with Breakfast items
11A to 3P Monday to Thursday
Patio Dining 3P to 5P everyday
Dinner 5 to 9P every night
Brunch Friday, Saturday & Sunday 10AM to 3P
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Lesely B. Fay
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please email all catering inquiries to email@example.com. Please include # of guests, estimated price per person, location, and any additional information special for your event
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact us for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Lesley B Fay 5757511350x
A word from Graham's Grille
Honest, creative, not fussy food for a good price with great friendly service in a hip, fun place. Voted Best of Taos for 5 years, Wine Spectator Award 2010, 2011, 2012Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Graham's Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
- Thank you for Gluten Free!PathfinderAKDined on 9/20/2013I was traveling with 5 girlfriends this weekend and choose Graham's Grille after checking out your website. I am grateful to have a menu and website that is easy for us food-sensitive individuals to read. The Gluten Free and other food ingredient labels are VERY Appreciated! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/1/2013We waited 20-30 minutes for our drinks, as well as between each course. It was a celebratory dinner, so we persevered and ordered dessert and champagne, but gave up when it still hadn't been delivered after 30 minutes of waiting with nothing in front of us. We tried to explain the situation to the owner, but he pushed us off to the head chef. She didn't even let us finish before handing us over to our server, who rung us up without explanation. No one apologized or tried to remedy the situation. A huge disappointment.Special Features:
- One of my favorite restaurantsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/1/2013I've been going to Graham's Grille 4 or 5 times a year for about 3 years, and I have yet to have a bad (or even mediocre) meal! The menu is varied, with something tasty for every dietary preference (gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan), and their specials are great: on my last visit I had an arugula salad with heirloom tomatoes, asparagus, and baked mozzarella, with pesto and a lovely vinaigrette dressing. There are New Mexican specialties, Asian-influenced dishes, and American standards (their mac and cheese, I hear, is outstanding). Servings are fairly generous but not overwhelming. The wine list is well chosen, and they offer a good variety of wines by the glass. The desserts are homemade and always good. I recommend it highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slowest brunch service everMariDined on 9/1/2013We waited for an hour and half for our food. They kept saying it was coming and making excuses. The manager told one of the people I was with that the waitress forgot to put the order in but then told another person that the menu is too big and they really shouldn't be doing brunch. But they have a huge sign up front saying voted best brunch in taos. The waitress continued to say its because they were a few large parties. I heard a table next me ask what's the fastest thing they could. She said anything on the grill, you will be waiting a while. What is the point in being open then? If it wasn't for the company we had, we would have just got up and left.
- Tasty in TaosBling4foodDined on 8/31/2013We were lucky enough to get a reservation at 9pm. We felt like we were on a tropical vacation. The ambience and weather was perfect. We just ordered dessert since we already ate at home but we decided a nice evening out would be a good idea and it was. The only not so perfect food item was the cappuccino. There was no foam. Ah well... We've eaten there several times and always had a great meal and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceDominicDined on 8/31/2013My wife and I went to GG during a weekend getaway in Taos. We were greeted by Peter, the owner who showed us to our table. He was very personable and was very attentive, but not overbearing. Our waitress was similar in her great service. The food was great. I had the crab, bacon and corn chowder and a cheeseburger. Both were great, though the burger was slightly under-cooked. My wife had the macaroni and cheese and loved it. Very rich. We would recommend the restaurant to those going to TaosSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food selections overall quiteGeneDined on 8/31/2013Food selections overall quite good. Service was just fair---waitress new and not knowledgable, wrong items brought to table, did not offer bread or wine at beginning of meal. Have eaten here before with better result.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All Around Winner!txbisqutDined on 8/31/2013We like to entertain clients and visitors at Graham's because the food and service are consistently good. Chef Lesley and her husband, Peter always make it a memorable evening. Our party of 4 started with double Chile Con Quesos-decadent but a treat for "chile heads" and followed with Baby Iceberg Bacon & Blue salads. Entrees were Chicken Picatta, Blue Corn Red Trout, Shrimp in Coconut Milk & Thai Red Chile Sauce and the evening's special, Steak with Potatoes Au Gratin. By far the best steak we have had in anyTaos restaurant so far! We all shared the Margarita Key Lime Pie, Peanut Butter & Chocolate Gelato Torte and Bourbon Pecan Cheesecake. Everything was delicious, including our wine. Reservation at 6, left at 9 - Wonderful evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Taos GemRowdyDined on 8/28/2013Great place to dine. Food was excellent and the service outstanding. Dinning in the garden on a nice night could not be beat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place is wonderful. ThemeferrnDined on 8/23/2013This place is wonderful. The food was excellent, decor was clean and inviting. I had the sea bass that was cooked perfectly, but the highlight was dessert! The chocolate nachos were amazing and so delicious. Leslie, the chef, came out personally to ask us how our meal was, Graham's is on the "have to" list in Taos for us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful and comfortablepdolginDined on 8/20/2013After reading the comments that were previously posted we still made the decision to have dinner at this lovely bistro. Service was terrific. They were well versed in the wine and beer list and able to provide great choices given our questions as well as the dinner menu. Our waiter was also appropriately attentive and never rushed us through out the meal. The meals from salad to mac and cheese all had their special twist and were gobbled up. We even decided to have dessert that evening. The cheese cake with chocolate had a thick layer of chocolate and amazing cheesecake, the dessert nachos was enough for three and were a perfect completion to the meal as they were very light and delicious.Special Features:
- Truly Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/18/2013Absolutely top rate. A modest amount of "kick" and unusual seasonings makeing the best rub and perfect cook on salmon, dressing on petite romaine unusual and wonderful, the key lime desert was simply the finest every enjoyed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great ExperienceCyndeeDined on 8/17/2013We went here on the advice of a friend from Denver, and are so glad we did. Graham's is a really nice, upscale change from the standard fare in Taos. The trout was excellent, as was the chicken, and service was prompt and attentive. Dessert was a marvelous chocolate indulgence. The décor is really fantastic too, and a nice change from the southwestern motif. We would definitely go back, and also plan to go for brunch next time.Special Features:
- FABULOUS!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/16/2013My second meal at Graham's did mot disappoint. Great food and attentive staff. When back in Taos, we will certainly revisit this charming kitchen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, not great!OpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 8/11/2013We had brunch on a Sunday. Service was friendly. Kitchen just seemed off. Forgot a few things on the plate, and that we had requested.Special Features:
- Food for everyoneOPCDVIPDined on 8/4/2013Here is a place foodies, vegetarians, vegans, dairy free and gluten free are all able to enjoy delicious food! Loved it!Special Features:
- Steak way over cookedRetiree1Dined on 7/24/2013My steak was fine but my husband's was well done, not medium as ordered. The waitress offered to have a new one cooked, but he declined since I would have been finished eating by the time he got his meal. We were also offered a glass of wine it didn't want ay more. The owner came over, looked at his steak and agreed it was way overdone. We were the offered dessert, which we would not have offered but did accept it. It came out differently that what was described and was just okay. We feel the restaurant should of have charged for his meal, or at least discounted the price, but this was never offered. We will never go back.
- Great food In Taos24HourHappyHourDined on 7/19/2013Taos is known for its great food. But sometimes, I get a little tired of the standard southwest fare when I'm there. Graham's kicks it up a notch. They do some southwest dishes, but they add a creative twist. They also offer some north of the border dishes that are very good. You can't go wrong here. There's something for everyone. Delish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Las Fiestas WkndSusanDined on 7/19/2013My husband & I both enjoyed the Crab/corn chowder. The flavors were so rich & distinguishable. I had the Cobb salad - greens fresh & full of flavor. Husband had the Big boy(?) burger, with onion rings & bacon. he said it was the best burger he'd ever eaten!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/16/2013A very comfortable place. Service was great. Everyone was friendly. Macaroni & Cheese, Key Lime Pie was out standing. Only negative, we both ordered the 12 oz. Rib Eye & when it came to the table it looked more like a 8oz. Sirloin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GG is always outstanding andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/15/2013GG is always outstanding and this occasion was no different.Special Features:
- anniversary done wellbbobDined on 7/13/2013The service was perfect, the food was great, and most importantly my wife was happy.Special Features:
- Graham's never disappoints!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/13/2013Caesar salad and carne casitas special were both outstanding! A real anchovy Caesar dressing. Spicy very tasty mole sauce coupled with poblano chilies and cheddar polenta were superb in the carne casitas. Ear at Graham's whenever in Taos and have never been disappointed. Service excellent as always too.Special Features:
- Always greatJeanRDined on 7/12/2013Always great. The mark of a great restaurant is knowing it will always be great. It is our "to to"restaurant for a night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/10/2013What a joy. The food was amazing, our wait person was efficient, friendly, and really seemed to care about our comfort. I was traveling with my dog so had to find places that would allow puch. grhams was perfect. We sat on the covered porch-- perfect for monsoon season. The other guests were friendly and recommended their favorite dishes. I highly recommend this restaurant with or without a pet. I went to another pet friendly place also highly recommend, they were not friendly and the food and atmosphere were unremarkable. Go to ghrams.Special Features:
- One of the Best in the AreaOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/6/2013Graham's Grille is our go-to place when we want to take out of town friends to a higher end New Mexico cuisine restaurant. The food is consistently good, fresh and seasonal. Specials change daily. The wine list is very good. The Adobe Pie is a great example of New Mexico cuisine. And be sure to save room for dessert. They are unsurpassed. All are good, and worth a try. The menu boasts items that are gluten free and vegetarian. I have found that the chef knows more about what's in the food than the wait staff, so ask specific questions if you have special culinary needs. They are always friendly and willing to please. Oftentimes, Leslie Fay, the owner, is present and available to chat. Definitely worth a visit if you're in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine Lunch3MNMTSVDined on 7/6/2013The Middle Eastern Lamb Burger is my absolute favorite; cannot seem to order any of the other good things on the menu. Great and varied menu and pretty consistently good quality and service, which is a rare achievement in Taos. The interior decor, especially in the new dining room, is hard and cold, making the place really noisy. Other than that, it's a great place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceMaestroMcDDined on 6/16/2013A Sunday afternoon brunch was terrific. We walked in with no reservation and were quickly seated and served. All entrees were prepared carefully and tasted great. Graham's Grille is a dependable choice for a fine brunch, lunch, or dinner, and this visit simply confirmed this fact. We will continue to return at least once during each trip to Taos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graham's is a "must eat at"JJONESDined on 6/15/2013Graham's is a "must eat at" restaurant in Taos, NM and highly recommended to make a reservation just before sunset. Food and service were excellent. If you rarely order dessert, make Graham's key lime pie one of your exceptions... AMAZING !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overpriced vegan foodMarkDined on 6/8/2013Food is rubbish if you are a vegan. Cobbled together from leftovers. Expensive and poor quality.
- Great-as always. One of ourColoradoPATSDined on 5/30/2013Great-as always. One of our "destination" restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very averageOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/29/2013This was a bit of a disappointment, the food was just average and there was not a full bar. Also the wine list was quite weak. Considering all of the great New Mexican restaurants in town I would choose one of them over Graham's grill
- Tried it again.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/26/2013We've crossed Graham's off our list after several bad meals and poor service. In Taos, restaurants are rarely consistent, and you need to wait a year or so to go back to see if they can get it right. Catherine and Carl Nissen, locals
- Never miss a chance to dine hereLesSVIPDined on 5/18/2013Excellent food, wine and service. We live in the SF Bay are and visit Taos frequently, this is our one certain reservation. On this visit we were served by Rick, exemplary attention to detail and well thought through suggestions and answers to our questions. The level of training extends to all involved; Jose who looked after clearing our table circled unobtrusively and yet was there at the precisely correct moment each time with warmth and courtesy. These things do not happen by accident, they are the result of good management. Oh, did I mention the food? Well, that is why we come here. There are many fine dining choices in Taos, but if you had one night to eat in town, dare I say it; mahe it Graham's Grille. Thanks Lesley & TeamSpecial Features:
- Great Food as Usual, however,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/12/2013They were terribly slow! and not packed crowded, couldn't figure it out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food, smiles not includedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/11/2013We've been to Grahams several times & have always enjoyed it. The upside-excellent dinner! Lots of wonderful flavors, nice presentation, food was hot, salad was fresh, portions were great! The downside-service, as always, was slow. Don't expect to grab a quick meal. Although the flavors on the french toast at brunch were good, it was very dry-I was surprised at this based on how well dinner had been executed the night before. This was the first time I've been to Grahams and not had good service which was unfortunate. As mentioned, the service has always been slow, but friendly. This time, the waitresses, especially the brunch one, seemed uninterested, unwelcoming, and bothered by us. We'll come back, just hope the service improves!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great!OpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 5/9/2013I come to Taso about every six months with my husband. Graham's never disappoints. We have dinner there at least twice and while my husband is off on business during the day, I get to Graham's at least twice for lunch. The variety and quality is amazing. I highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:
- Satisfied Dinerluv2eatDined on 5/4/2013Graham's Grill had been recommended to us by a former local and they were so right to send us there. The food was incredible, the descriptions on the menu made us want to try everything and everything we tried lived up to its description. Their menu accommodates many diet difficulties and they will work to make menu items fit yours. But the real reason we were so pleased was the service. They went above and beyond what you would usually expect from any restaurant and then above some more. When in Taos you really MUST experience this!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Taos SurpriseFoxRiverDined on 4/30/2013What a great establishment. The menu was unique and very good. Excellent example of New Mexican spices with different types of food.Special Features:
- Does not live up to the billing.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/17/2013Does not live up to the billing. Nothing bad, just a very average place. Don't expect to be overwhelmed with this restaurant.