101 2nd Street
Petaluma, CA 94952Neighborhood:
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.graffitipetaluma.com/
- Phone: 7077654567
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 1:00am, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Tapas / Small Plates
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wine
- Entertainment: We showcase local art and live music.
- Special Events: Join us for Happy Hour! Everyday from 4pm to 6pm.
A word from Graffiti Restaurant
Come to downtown Petaluma and enjoy our expansive, contemporary dining room and sweeping terrace on the Petaluma River, or settle into our comfortable, San Francisco-style lounge with full-service bar. We are located on the northwest corner of the Basin Street Landing building adjacent to Boulevard Cinemas and the Great Petaluma Mill in the new Petaluma "Theater District."Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Graffiti Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Discovering GraffittiCOB1Dined on 7/8/2013The food was good and tasty. The service was excellent. I liked the tapas concept. Ambience was good and the drinks were perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was out standing.FactsDined on 6/26/2013Everything was out standing. This is my favorite restaurant in Petaluma and Rohnert Park.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not fine dining!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/16/2013We knew it wasn't going to great when the hostess left her dark sunglasses on inside! Overall, if the service wasn't so awful, I could almost forgive the mediocre food.
- GraffitisOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/11/2013Great service Great food Great atmosphere Fantastic entertainmentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Remains one of Petaluma's best!TheColonelVIPDined on 6/11/2013Still the same high class, great food, super view restaurant on the river, it has always been from the beginning.Special Features:
- What a great find!!!foodieVIPDined on 6/1/2013I recently had lunch with one of my girlfriends that I hadn't seen in awhile, over the weekend and we had a great time! Our server, Peg was equally as awesome, as the restaurant. She had great recommendations for food and wine; her service was AWESOME and she has a upbeat and down to earth personality. I do want to add that I was observing the other servers in the restaurant and not one of them had a smile on their face.....it was pretty depressing. But not Peg! We ordered salads and tapas. Our favorite were the Sea Scallops Appetizer and a shrimp dish (which I can't seem to find on the online menu); both of which Peg had recommended. LOVED the wine; Congress Springs Viognier, too!Special Features:
- Sit in bar for better viewOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/25/2013I booked this restaurant because we had noticed on our previous visit to Petaluma that it had a great location right on the river in downtown. However, it turns out only the bar seating has the view, the main dining area is blocked by a solid wall and smokey glass panels from seeing much at all, which was disappointing. Our food was very good though, and the waiter and bus boys were really excellent. Only the crème brulee for dessert fell a bit short of our lovely evening at Grafitti. A nice bonus was the female jazz singer in the bar, with just the right songs (and the right volume) for our mood. We will go back and just dine in the bar...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good atmosphere, yummy food.adlibdiningDined on 5/24/2013My boyfriend and I stopped in here one Friday evening and had a lovely time. The food was delicious, I'm a sucker for anywhere that serves creme brulee though. There was live jazz music in the bar which added a nice touch. Also, they have jazz bands on the patio on Saturday afternoons. It's a great place to stop in for a cocktail and enjoy the ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went on a slow day, but everythingKendVIPDined on 5/19/2013Went on a slow day, but everything was great and we had a good time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- little known facthillsnestDined on 5/17/2013Everything about our visit was great, food ambience, service. We used our check card and they preathorized $25 more then the bill for the tip we think, we always leave a cash tip. the charge did right itself but it took until monday . other then that it was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- helped with special requestsonnyDined on 5/10/2013My guest has a hearing issue. staff bent over backwards to help us find a suitable table to help with the hearing issue . in addition to great service, food and all around great place to relax and enjoy the evening.Special Features:
- Graffit is GreatyummyDined on 5/1/2013Best beat salad in town. The new shrubbery on the patio is a perfect touch. My favorite Petaluma restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the noise level may have beenOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013the noise level may have been affected by a private party. also there was amplified music that started around 8 pm that permeated through the dining area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was hoping for moreOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/20/2013Terrible service, poor attitude from the hostess, waiter didn't ask if we would like another round if drinks, we had to ask for bread 4 times, dinner came out before the appetizers we ordered, they did nothing to apologize or make us want to come back!Special Features:
- Excellent food and service.NancyDVIPDined on 4/11/2013Excellent food and service. Make sure you try the tapas plates.Special Features:
- Disappointedkn502Dined on 3/26/2013Upon arriving I learned that my party would be an hour late. While I waited, no one offered to let me order something, or even to bring some bread. When our food arrived, the two salads we had ordered (luncheon sized) arrived with no dressing whatsoever. Also, the waiters took plates away as soon as a person finished, instead of waiting until everyone had finished. Since I had invited my friends from Marin to come here for lunch, I was most disappointed, and almost embarrassed.
- Wonderful service and ambiance.AhmerdeDined on 3/23/2013Wonderful service and ambiance. Though lively, it wasn't too loud to converse normally. Food was very good - salads, tapas, and flat bread (pizza) was great. Nice wine list as well.Special Features:
- Overall very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/2/2013Nice night out at Grafitti. I ordered the Halibut, but it had to be replaced with Mahi Mahi, which was fine. It was good, but the bed of artichoke ravioli it sat on was excellent. Service was very good, attentive, but not too intrusive. Walked to theater after, so location a plus. Definitely recommend.Special Features:
- We went with my mom and dadOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/17/2013We went with my mom and dad for dinner and were immediately impressed with the ambiance. My father requires that his food have no salt, and the chef was very cooperative and accommodating. The food was excellent and the wait staff was friendly, professional, and on top of everything. We will definitely return and recommend Grafitti to all.Special Features:
- My boyfriend and I went forOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013My boyfriend and I went for Valentines Day & everything was amazingSpecial Features:
- My husband & I wanted to haveOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013My husband & I wanted to have nice Valentine's dinner together. Food was good. Service just average. Waitress was not the friendliest, rushed us. When we were given the dessert menu we literally had 2 minutes to decide, when we said we were not ready to order dessert yet we were told that the restaurant wanted to turn tables so we then asked for our check. We were so shocked that we were pretty much told we couldn't enjoy eachothers company. Our time at the restaurant wa s 35 minutes. Drinks, appetizer, salad& dinner! I was going to give my husband a wedding band during Desert but that did not happen so my plans got all changed. We wrote the owner & have not heard back. It's safe to say that we will not be returning to this restaurant.
- We were impressed with theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/12/2013We were impressed with the menu offerings. So many things to choose from. We ate a late lunch so noise and crowds were not an issue. Food and service was top notch.Special Features:
- A Great Find!anniebyrdDined on 1/24/2013Friendly, courteous staff. Menu choices varied and inventive, plus enough familiar selections. Presentations were creative and attractive and the food was excellent. The service was attentive.Special Features:
- This was probably our 5thOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/31/2012This was probably our 5th or 6th time at Graffiti, and we were very pleased. It has a nice atmosphere, and the food is consistently good. Not only was is New Year's Eve, but also my husband's birthday, so we wanted to celebrate somewhere where we knew it would be good, and we were not disappointed. The only thing that surprised us a bit was that they did not offer any special menu for New Year's Eve - altho their menu is good, we thought they might have at least some special entrees.Special Features:
- Graffiti's was the selectedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/23/2012Graffiti's was the selected location for a family pre-Christmas dinner. It was a perfect setting. Elegant, only a whisper of noise, and an attentive server. But I keep hoping for more from Grafitti's food. It's more than acceptable, but just doesn't rise to the level of the setting. I asked for my ribeye to be medium rare. It arrived medium or a little more. And the sauce was more than a good piece of beef should require. Similarly, my wife found her sea bass unexciting. (I didn't question the other members of the party for fear of ruining the festive mood.) I'm pleased that Grafitti's is in Petaluma and would go back for another Christmas dinner, but otherwise I prefer the bar menu for outings with my wife.Special Features:
- We were a party of six withSweetCheeksDined on 12/22/2012We were a party of six with different food requests and questions. Our server was extremely patient with all of us and her upbeat energy and attention to detail was quite exceptional. When was the last time you were at a moderately priced venue where the server refolded your napkin when you left the table? She definitely made our special occasion even more so. Oh, the food was excellent as always.Special Features:
- An OK spot but there are muchJenSonomaVIPDined on 10/22/2012An OK spot but there are much better choices currently in downdown Petaluma, as well as arriving in downtown Petaluma, every day. Would probably only go here as a last resort or if my guests weren't foodies.
- Food was good but nothingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/5/2012Food was good but nothing revelatory or memorable. Sauces and dressings were on the sweet side. Food presentation was nice verging on trendy. Service was excellent, friendly and relaxed. Everyone seemed to enjoy working there. Live music in the bar was excellent but was too loud for the restaurant. Made it more of a party atmosphere and less intimate. Lighting was a too bright. I wouldn't recommend it if it were a restaurant in SF, but I don't know the restaurant scene in Petaluma, so it might be fine.Special Features:
- Graffiti ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/22/2012Hip decor, hip music, venue availability to serve all number of parties Typical age range: 25-40 Wonderful services (servers, bartenders, hostess, bussers, manager, cooks)!!! I took my boyfriend and his buddy and fiancee to Graffiti for his birthday! It was a sexy night of wine and dine. We ordered perfectly sized meals (tapas) which included pork slidders, spicy marinated shrimp, tuna salad, chicken satay, among much more.....not to mention, we all shared exquisite mojitos of various tropical flavors that were to die for! You must visit!!!! Ladies, wear your prettiest dresses and heels. Gentlemen: dress casually, just no flip flops or baseball caps. :( This gem is hidden; it brings a little of SF vibe to fun P-town! LOVE IT!!!Special Features:
- My only issue was that itOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2012My only issue was that it was really loud. Otherwise, amazing restaurant. I will definitely be going there again!Special Features:
- Fabuluous Food!LizToddVIPDined on 8/12/2012Near the movie theaters and didn't expect how fabulous this place was. The food was so different and there were so many dishes to choose from. I ended up the the stuffed Portobello which was pretty amazing. I've not had anything like it before and everything on the menu was innovative. We will be back since we haven't yet begun to explore this enticing menu. The service was very good and the wait staff attentive. It's right by the river so a lovely evening view also.Special Features:
- wonderful service! Great food!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/21/2012wonderful service! Great food!! All 6 of us loved our meals!!Special Features:
- Went at an off time, so restaurant/OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/16/2012Went at an off time, so restaurant/bar was quiet. Food was good, but not as good as I remembered from a couple of years ago. Creme brule was mediocre. Visually pleasimg and friendly waitstaff. Would go again.Special Features:
- Looks 10, dance 3MarkJDined on 6/9/2012We really wanted to like Graffiti. 4 stars on Open Table, nice setting on the water, views to the foothills. I guess this is a case of "looks 10, dance 3." Multiple friends told us to cancel and recommended spots nearby with better food and service. We should have listened. The first servers were attentive and quick with our appetizers. The second set forgot us and lost our order. After 20 minutes, the new waiter admitted it and asked "what did you order again?" We paid and left. I spoke to the mgr about it, telling him we'd been told to cancel because of service and food. All he did was nod, sort of apologize and ask who our server was. Needless to say, we're now part of the "go somewhere else crowd." The bus-boy was the best.Special Features:
- I went on a weeknight andOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/6/2012I went on a weeknight and it was pretty quiet. It's a good late night place to grab a drink and some dessert. We had the strawberry cheesecake and creme brulee - both were delicious.Special Features:
- Thoroughly enjoyed a workOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/4/2012Thoroughly enjoyed a work day evening here for date night with a selection of very tasty tapas-style small plates, that were all wonderfully done. An unexpected standout was the sampler trio of soups with vibrant and varying flavors in each selection.Special Features:
- Hit & MissOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/26/2012Graffiti is a great alternative to all the Italian restaurants in Petaluma. The decor is very hip. We stuck to the tapas menu and found the food a little hit and miss. The cheese plate was excellent; the beet kim chee was far from kim chee. I plan on returning to try more dishes. The selection is large and creative.Special Features:
- wonderful food and service.....veryOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/10/2012wonderful food and service.....very enjoyable eveningSpecial Features:
- This is my second experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/10/2012This is my second experience in a row with poor service. We used to visit Graffiti frequently. Not sure if we'll go back.
- Petaluma Gemstone of diningOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/6/2012As always, Fabulous food and ambiance. Inside just as special as outside, depending on occasion .Special Features: