Homewood, IL 60430Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.eatatgradys.com/
- Phone: (708) 799-4700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Grady's Grille
Owner Kelly Garofalo is no stranger to the restaurant business. Grady's Grille is her family's second restaurant and offers a comfortable mix between modern classic with the comforts of a neighborhood eatery. Offering everything from hearty burgers to pastas to homemade desserts that melt your heart, Grady's Grille can make even the most discerning food critic happy. The warm and inviting outdoor patio is the perfect place to catch up with friends while enjoying one of our delicious wines or spirits. This family-friendly restaurant is located in downtown Homewood, IL.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Grady's Grille - Best Restaurants in Homewood ›
Grady's Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (13)great for lunch (9)great for outdoor dining (8)good for groups (7)fit for foodies (7)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (3)hot spot (3)scenic view (1)great for brunch (1)notable wine list (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Great atmosphereGemfndrVIPDined on 10/25/2014Everything I try on the menu is good and portions are plentiful and presentation is very thoughtful. The kids love the flat bread cheese pizza and it's presentation as well as the play dough. We sat outside on their beautifully landscaped patio and it was a very nice atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Homewood Stories at Grady's GrilleKatvanduDined on 10/21/2014From the warm welcome when we arrived to the exceptional waitstaff (Brecken and Ian) to the delicious food options we choose, be prepared for a delightful dining experience. We then stayed for Homewood Stories, a free event (tips are welcome at the end of the night) that showcases local Story Tellers. Every 3rd Tuesday of the month, Dr. Karen O'Donnell brings 4-5 storytellers to the Chicago Southland. Grady's serves 1/2 price bottles of wine to accompany their menu and it makes for a great night out for 2 or 10!Special Features:
- 3GTimmerDined on 10/3/2014I would go again, they had a decent selection of draft beer, and you could relax and enjoy your dinner. I liked the place, the food & service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grady'swineclubDined on 9/7/2014One of our favorites. Fair prices. Simple but menu but plenty of diverse choices. Love the shrimp or lobster tacos and the flatbread pizza is great. Best outdoor dining and the landscaping is beautifulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- joyjoyDined on 8/8/2014This is our "go -to" on a regular basis for good food, consistent, good service. Never disappointed.Special Features:
- Nice place!IMia345Dined on 8/5/2014Great service and food was very delicious! I'm vegetarian and only had steamed vegetables and potatoes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 168 reviews are from the Grady's Grille reviews archive.
- Nice Suburban RestaurantSpecialtalDined on 7/21/2014Grady's Grille has great customer service and foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love2dineDined on 7/19/2014Very good food for very reasonable price. Very vibrant restaurant and never regret after dining. I always count this restaurant in my neighbors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner on July 17FuniladyDined on 7/17/2014There were five in our party - not everyone enjoyed their dinner as much as I did. I would say 3 out of the 5 were satisfied. The noise level is just a little too much when trying to have a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice with good service and foodbarryVIPDined on 7/6/2014We stopped for a weekend lunch and the restaurant was very pleasant. Our waiter was good and attentive. The food was very good with large portions and good flavor. Overall a great value and a nice place.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grady'swineclubDined on 7/5/2014Love to eat outside at Grady's. One of our favorite warm weather spots. Food is simple and good. good beverage selection and the people are great. we are frequent patronsSpecial Features:
- Could be a Cheers.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/3/2014It was what I expected. I brought my son here for the first time because I had enjoyed the food, atmosphere and service myself. He agreed.Special Features:
- JoAnDined on 6/30/2014Servic was good. Expensive, no lunch or kids menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at Grady'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014Dinner at 8pm on a Friday night still had many children and a little too noisy. The menu is extensive, which is nice and the food was very good and plentiful. The wait staff was very attentive and very friendly. But, that will not stop me from going again!Special Features:
- nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/18/2014nice local place. Food was good and nice atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second visit disappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/14/2014Tried Grady's Grill for a second time and was disappointed after a great first time visit. Food was okay, but on the cold side when served to us. Server was not as attentive as first time visit and rattled off the specials to the point my older in laws couldn't ever understand she spoke so fast. Should adjust to your audience! Not sure I would return. My sushi was hard...not very fresh. Restaurant was very loudSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/7/2014Waiters and waitress are very accommodating. They try to meet everyones needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Management Step-InChgoSailorVIPDined on 6/7/2014We applaude the management of Grady's Grill. On Saturday night, they were busy and our waiter was very involved with a table of 20+. The manager on duty saw that we were waiting a very long time for this waiter to even ask if we wanted a cocktail - so he stepped in and took our drink order. The waiter was still taking the order of the 20+ table when we were ready to order - so the manager once again stepped in and took our order. Very impressed that he would become that 'hands-on' and was so aware of what was happening to individual tables within the restaurant. Nice job!Special Features:
- Everything was great!kt2584Dined on 6/5/2014The food was wonderful and the service couldn't be beat. The food was ready very quickly and was delicious. The menu offered lots of variety and specialties I didn't find anywhere else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- culinary1Dined on 6/3/2014I have always left satisfied with my dining experience when visiting Grady's Grille. I am a foodie so I am fussy about where I dine and Grady's is one of my favorite places to meet friends for lunch or dine with the family. The menu has a variety of entree's. I especially like the BBQ quesadilla and the Pasta Diablo. The food is always fresh. It is refreshing going to a great local restaurant that is not a chain.Special Features:
- not goodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/24/2014Grady's used to be fantasic but they have raised there prices while skimping on the food. I used to go there eat and leave full and satisfied. Now i leave feeling hungry and cheated.
- Friendly neighborhood eats.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/17/2014Good neighborhood place. Nice relaxed feel. Wife had one of the specials, perch with lemon caper sauce and vegetables and I had a prime rib panini sandwich. Both were tasty. Gelato was average. We will go back again for causal , delicious food in a fun relaxed atmoshpere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatFunnyDined on 5/9/2014Food is the best with constant upgrades. Always the latest food trends and cocktails. You can always expect a delicious meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Place to Chat it upShellyDined on 5/3/2014My girlfriend and I hadn't seen each other in months. I suggested Grady's. It was my friend's first time there. The food was great and our server was hilarious. We ended up staying until the restaurant closed! Good food + good conversation= great night at Grady's! We'll be back in the summer and sit outside. :)Special Features:
- Servers are funLynnWDined on 4/25/2014The service is great, the servers are fun and very nice. This place is a favorite of ours.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemgirlsniteDined on 4/24/2014Looking for a place with great food and great service, this is it! Perfect for a quick bite or a night out with friends. The menu has a range of dishes to please everyone. Our server was extremely knowledgeable of the menu and service was great. I can't wait to return.Special Features:
- Acceptable!DebraDaleVIPDined on 4/6/2014We've eaten here several times. I ordered one of the specials - mostoccolli - it was just ok. I would not order it again. I'm typically satisfied with my food choose, but this time was rather boring. It was approaching closing time when my husband asked for a cup of coffee. It was cold! Will return in the future, just not the usual good experience as we're used to at Grady's.Special Features:
- Cozy and friendlyIluvflavorDined on 4/5/2014This cozy little gem is a great place for great food. It feels like an upscale restaurant without the pretentiousness of being one. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. They have drink specials like 1/2 price bottle night or margarita/martini night. For the portion sizes and delicious fresh ingredients its a great price. You have to try the The Cucumber it is AWESOME!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!timetoeatDined on 4/5/2014Always love Grady's Grille - - - great menu and delicious nightly specials. Service is always friendly and effiicient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice lunch spotLamonDined on 4/5/2014We made a reservation for noon for 7 people. Our table was ready and we were seated right away. Everyone was satisfied with their food and the service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service - We will return!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/15/2014This was our first time dining at Grady's Grill and we found it to be excellent! The service was second to none and the food was quite good too!Special Features:
- We had tilapia and salmonLove2dineDined on 2/19/2014It was cooked just right. Service was very good, but waiter was too busy to cover many tables that night. Overall, it is always good. Very affordable as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy and a little disappointment.AdewerDined on 2/14/2014When I arrived, excellent customer service. I was seated at the time of reservation. My waitress"clark" was fantansitc!!! I really like her energy and passion. When my dish arrived, the Cajun Chicken pasta, I felt like the cook added very little chicken in my dish. When Clark asked if everything was ok, I mentioned to her the dish. She offered to take it back to add some more chicken. I LOVED the fact she was concerned about me! I will go there again and hopefully she will be working. Overall the food was good and customer service was EXCELLENT!!!!!!! A must go and try in my opinion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reconnected with a childhood friendSpecialtalDined on 1/22/2014I really had a good time reconnecting with my good friend. We laughed and had a good meal. Thank you Grady's GrilleSpecial Features:
- At Home In HomewoodUnshavenMarcDined on 1/18/2014Grady's Grille offers we, the chain-restaurant beleaguered south suburbanites, an oasis of real food. With a beautiful interior that's equally 'hip' as it is inviting, a diverse menu that doesn't stray too-foodie, and a service staff that somehow conveys legitimate care for their customers... my family and I were elated with everything. After a recent menu change, several favorite dishes my family loved were removed. Upon a simple "could I stiil get...." the server and kitchen didn't bat an eye lash over the request. The soup was piping hot. The entrees were well portioned, and presented promptly. Save perhaps for one meager cold spot of cheesecake in my fried cheesecake dessert? 'Twas a perfect meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bad service.ramrodDined on 1/17/2014I was on time. they werent ready. service nonexistent. Had to practically force someone to give me the bill as i was walking to the register. Then they gave me wrong change by ten dollars in their favor. Unprofessional. Food mediocre.Special Features:
- Grady's Grille is a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2013Grady's Grille is a great place to celebrate a special event with family. Local dining with something for everyone's palate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/20/2013There is nothing that needs to be imporvedl. The parking can get tight - but everything was just perfect. Exactly what I was looking for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something for EveryoneOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/13/2013Once the bartender understood what a "dry" martini was, everyone was happy with coctails. The food was perfect for all diners immediately. A variety of burgers and flatbreads, plus yummy desserts satisfied all tastes and diets. A friendly atmosphere and welcoming staff add to a pleasuralbe dining experience. We will return to try other interesting items on the menu.Special Features:
- We were a party of seven soKarenDined on 10/19/2013We were a party of seven so it was a happy evening with old friends. It was a 120 mile round trip for me and my husband, driving from Inverness. The shrimp on a skewer and mango sauce was delicious. To end on a high, we all had dessert and I shared the fried cream cheese with my friend on my left. I would have liked a tad more caramel sauce on the plate as that was a delicious complement to the dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.