154 N. Broadway
Port Jefferson, NY 11777Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Phone: 6315091792
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Closed
Tuesday - 4-10
Wednesday - 4-10
Thursday - 4-10
Friday - 4:00-11
Saturday - 4:00-11
Sunday Brunch 11-3
Sunday Dinner 4-9
Please speak with our Banquet Director regarding Catering or Special Events!
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wine
A word from Graceful Rose
Please join us. We look forward to seeing you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Graceful Rose - Best Restaurants in Port Jefferson ›
Graceful Rose reviews from OpenTable diners
56 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (45)special occasion (40)romantic (36)neighborhood gem (24)fit for foodies (23)good for groups (16)vibrant bar scene (16)notable wine list (9)hot spot (8)great for outdoor dining (6)great for lunch (6)great for brunch (5)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014A beautiful restaurant Absolutely Delicious food Wonderful for a special occasion Attentive service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2014Second time I've been here and it was great. The service was outstanding and the food tasted great. The restaurant is a bit pricey but as they say you get what you pay for therefore it was worth itSpecial Features:
- FerryridersDined on 8/16/2014We had a very nice evening - GREAT service (Jermain and Nick) were very friendly and attentive…. they made good recommendations on the menu… and we enjoyed our experience in Port Jeff and at this restaurant...Special Features:
- Graceful RoseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014Lovely restaurant, beautiful atmosphere, wonderful service and excellent food. What could be better. Our server, Nick, was great! Very attentive to our needs and answered all our questions knowledgeably.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful birthday dinnerGwenbabyDined on 8/8/2014This was our first time at Graceful Rose, and definately won't be our last. The food and service was amazing. The decor is beautiful. Everyone was so eager to please. It was a beautiful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent meal and serviceCTluv2travelDined on 8/8/2014We had a great time at Graceful Rose. The food and service were excellent. We dined outdoors and it was very nice. The only downside was the walk to the powder room required us to walk around the entire building and upstairs. We hear they are working on an easier route. If I were them I'd make it priority #1. The food and service made it worth the hassle but it could be a detractor for many.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- all six of us loved it, all agestootsmamaDined on 7/31/2014the food is great, not one complaint from anyone (which is very unusual), the waiter was very patient yet professional and kind, we were there for my grandaughter's birthday and the restaurant gave her a bouquet as we left which definitely made points with me and i've already told all my friends about this very lovely restaurant. YOU HAVE TO TRY THE SCALLOPS AS THEY ARE DELICIOUS.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous dinnerkit110Dined on 7/26/2014This was our first experience and we were impressed all he way around. Was hoping you had a room large enough for a catered event for about 125.Special Features:
- Fabulous find. Thoroughly enjoyed .FabfindDined on 7/26/2014Met our Connecticut friends here for dinner. All agreed, it was a wonderful experience. Beautifully done. I had salmon, delicious A few people had a linguine with seafood and another had seared tuna. Not a good place for someone who is handicapped, as there is a flight of stairs, and no elevator. We stayed until we saw the ferry coming into dock and then took our friends back for their return tripSpecial Features:
- anniversary dinner well spent!pebble26Dined on 7/26/2014After reading other reviews my husband and I were skeptical but wanted to try it for ourselves. We are so glad we did! The ambiance everyone agrees was great..so pretty inside. The service was wonderful. .I even received a bouquet of roses! I ordered a filet mignon that was cooked to perfection and so tender! My husband had scallops and lobster bisque. .both he thoroughly enjoyed. Would definitely go back and recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for a night outMorganDined on 7/25/2014I went for dinner with another couple for a date night. The food was excellent and the dining room has a fabulous view of the harbor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Was very pleased with my experience. the staff was very friendly and helpful. the food was great with very generous portions. beautifully decorated. I think its easy to miss this place, its off to the side away from action. glad we tried it.Special Features:
- Romantic Date Night SpotOurBrunchAdventureDined on 7/17/2014I brought my girlfriend "Hobbes" here for her birthday celebration. I came here as it was recommended by TripAdvisor. Sooooooooooooo worth it. The food was amazing quality. The Thai calamari was the best calamari this non-calamari fan has ever tried. The filet mignon was tender like butter. It was cooked to perfection!!! And the romantic ambience clearly set the time for an amazing night-walk through downtown Port Jefferson. Guys if you wanna impress your gal, bring her here to Gracefully Rose. It will be money well spent!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/15/2014Nice Bar and interresting cocktails ! I had the watermelon-jalapeno Margarita and it was fantastic ! Food is very good but a little bit overpriced for what you get i thing. I didn't pay attention to the wine list since my friend picked the wine . Food was above average with really nice presentation but just under outstanding. I would go back there with friends and on special ocasion . Not every day since its to pricy for that .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!winendineDined on 7/12/2014Beautiful setting, great service, delicious food, fabulous bar and wonderful staff! My husband and I don't get to enjoy date nights as often as we would like and Graceful Rose was just what we needed! We will definitely be back!!Special Features:
- GreatgreatDined on 7/12/2014Totally enjoyed this restaurant! this is all I have to saySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingSaltyDog1Dined on 7/12/2014This is I think our 10th time coming here now and we are blown away that it gets better and better each time. The service was impeccable and the food we had was so fresh, light and tasty (red snapper and scallops) We shared the tuna tartar appetizer that is so fresh and delicious it does not even taste like fish. The Tia Calamari was light and moist with a touch of sweetness. finished off the night with a slice of heaven, there NY Cheesecake, which was delightful. Can't wait to go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SatisfiedLookingtodineDined on 7/11/2014A great alternative to the other restaurants in Port Jeff. Beautiful view of the harbor. Food was excellent at a reasonable price. Staff was attentive and friendly. Overall, a very nice dining experience.Special Features:
- Pleasant but not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/11/2014Enjoyed the interior and the view of the water. The service was very good (attentive and responsive), but I was unimpressed with the food. I had the short ribs it seemed very blan. For the price of the meal the quality was not there.
- Special AnniversaryFoodieLiteDined on 7/9/2014We had a special anniversary dinner complete with a bottle of wine ordered by my thoughtful daughters and a bouquet of roses courtesy of graceful rose. Food and wine were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first timerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/28/2014Graceful Rose was truly a lovely experience. The ambiance was quite romantic and the food was excellent. The staff made our dining experience very special. I would highly recommend this venue and look forward to our next time there.Special Features:
- Perfect romamtic night!!pumpkinlove027Dined on 6/27/2014I had my 7 year anniversary here with my fiance and I will forever remember this night! Our waiter's name was Nick and he was perfect all night. Kept the table clean and kept the food and drinks coming. He also asked if it was a speci occasion and we said yes and he brought over a small bouquet of beautiful mixed flowers. The food was excellent, fresh, and great for the cost! We will definitely dine here again together and with friends and family. It was truly and inforgettable night at a romantic restaurant with love quotes everywhere you look. The bar was also noticeably beautiful with beautiful lighting. It is a must see!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graceful RoseSPELL9Dined on 6/21/2014A beautiful Summer evening, good friends to enjoy, and a new experience in Dining. We were NOT disappointed. After reading some reviews, I was a bit nervous picking this Restaurant. We were, however, greeted warmly, seated outside, which is a bit of a hike, and served delicious appetizers, Italian calimari, Baby Artichokes with Garlic aoili, and crab cakes. All excellent! for dinner we had Orichetta with sausage and broccoli Rabe, the Pork Chop and all were delicious. If you are looking for a fun atmosphere, relaxing environment, and great drinks, I recommend Graceful Rose in Port Jeff. We will definitely be returning to try more Menu Items in the future. And did I mention, Valet Parking, which is helpful.Special Features:
- foodjohn1516VIPDined on 6/21/2014Food was a little disappointing, 2 of loved their food, two of us didn't. Service was slow, never was asked if we wanted more coffee, seemed as if they just wanted us to leave.Special Features:
- Winner!HappyCamperDined on 6/20/2014Graceful Rose was an outstanding find. It was our first dining experience there and it won't be the last. Darren at the bar was the nicest person in the world and made us feel like royalty. There was beautiful, live, light music, which we love, in the bar area. The drinks were generous portions. The food tasted as good as it looked, and the staff was extremely accommodating. We left there extremely happy and we've been talking about our experience there all weekend long. Thank you Graceful Rose! Can't wait to see you again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinnerhypnomomDined on 6/7/2014My Husband and I found Graceful Rose on Open Table and decided to give it a try for our anniversary. We had a wonderful night. The food was delicious from the Thai Calamari, Caesar Salad, The Scallops with Lobster that my husband had and the Zucchini with Clam Sauce(instead of linguini) was amazing! The wait staff took great care of us. We will be back!Special Features:
- dunno74Dined on 5/31/2014Had our 1 year Anniversary dinner here, very romantic. The food and service was excellent! The place is fancy and we had an wonderful view of the Port Jeff harbor.Special Features:
- CheersOutstandingVIPDined on 5/29/2014I must say the martinis are pretty awesome. The dinner was perfect and the left overs were even better. this place is quickly becoming one of our favorite local resturants.Special Features:
- Pasmd007Dined on 5/29/2014When on is wonderful somewhat erratic, for instance we ordered 2 calamari which in the past has been amazing, 1 came with plenty of sauce the other one very sparse sauce, not enough to flavor calamari,Special Features:
- Give it a goLIFoodGuyVIPDined on 5/24/2014Give it a go you will not be disappointed! Tried the Mozzarella Burrata special which was reminiscent of mozzarella I are in Naples. BravoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TERRYVIPDined on 5/24/2014THIS WAS OUR FIRST TIME DINING HERE. EVERYTHING WAS WONDERFUL. FROM SERVICE TO FOOD TO SEATING. WE WILL BE BACK SOON. THANKS!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Dining Experience!foodiesRusDined on 5/8/2014Graceful Rose has it all - a gorgeous view, comfortable dining room, excellent attentive service, and most importantly scrumptious food and a great wine list. My husband and I dined at Graceful Rose twice in the past two weeks and both times we were greatly impressed. They had a very diverse "Restaurant Week" menu. We really liked that we were offered the option to upgrade a few menu items for a minimal charge (which we both did). Everything was cooked to perfection and the presentation was photo worthy. We highly recommend Graceful Rose! A big thank you to the Chef and Staff for an outstanding dining experience! We will be back soon.Special Features:
- Once again a stellar time...JaySDined on 5/7/2014I just keep finding myself returning to this restaurant for various reasons. The food of course being one of them, as I am addicted to the lobster bisque and shrimp and mushroom dumplings. But beyond the food is the atmosphere especially on a Saturday night at the bar. I've had the pleasure of listening to a young songstress Leah Laurenti several times and she is not to be missed. And the Saturday night bartenders area couple of real characters to say the least....check it out!Special Features:
- Great View SpoiledOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 5/3/2014View is great, but food is just fair. The wait staff is not knowledgeable and the restaurant is noisy. The cramped tables cause patrons who sit with their backs to a passageway to get bumped often. The wood floors add to both noise and vibration throughout the meal. All and all, sadly disappointing.Special Features:
- Restaurant weekMrhistoryVIPDined on 5/3/2014Went on Restaurant week. Three course meal for $28.00. Requested window seat with view-not accommodated even though there were empty tables. Food was very good. Baked clams extremely small and not worth ordering.seafood was excellent. Cheese cake and bread pudding very good. Tiramisu desert very small. Very good table service. No elevator so not for handicapped-three flights to restaurant.Special Features:
- The following 183 reviews are from the Graceful Rose reviews archive.
- Maybe Next TimeChuckysanDined on 5/2/2014My post will be uber shortened due to the limitations imposed by Open Table. We dined during restaurant week and I was put-off by the numerous up-charges on the menu; 3 of the 6 1st course items and 2 of 5 of the main course offerings included up-charges ranging from $3 to 15$. This is NOT what restaurant week is about. The food was not impressive; It seemed like most of our items were prepared well ahead of time and reheated before being sent out. I liked the staff very much! They accomplished what MANY restaurants have great difficulty employing. Overall, we enjoyed ourselves but I might suggest adhering to the concept of restaurant week and offer the 3-course priced fixed menu at the restaurant week price; $27.95. Work on the menu!Special Features:
- James 52nd Birthday, April 2014OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/27/2014I took my husband James and our three children to Graceful Rose, it was the spirit of the moment. I had such a wonderful time, the food was great the ambience was calming and the scenic view was breathtaking. My children had a wonderful time and truly enjoyed the food especially the baked clams. We are planning on going back soon and spending some time reflecting on the history of Graceful Rose. Irene B.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graceful RoseOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2014Everything was good or very good, however, my first fork full of food I put in my mouth had a very long dark hair in it. I know this could happen in any establishment and I tried to hide it from the 5 other people at my table but they could not help notice me pulling a 12" hair out hanging out of my mouth. I did not mention this to the staff because I didn't want to make a fuss at the table. I kinda laughed it off, but it was pretty gross. The food was very good.Special Features:
- Loved the venue, menu and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/18/2014My first time here and I was very impressed. The menu offered a nice variety and the price fixe menu makes things simple, if that's your preference. I had the Thai chili calamari and the scallops as my main, both were fantastic. Too often seafood is way over heated and my scallops were perfect. We had our 7 yr old and 9 month old with us and we were all graciously welcomed and accommodated. Any time were back in Pt Jeff, we're headed back here for sureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food, Poor servicedatenightDined on 4/12/2014This restaurant was amazing, the manager tried to pick up the slack of our waiter....he seemed stressed. Our food was great, just wish it didnt take so long to get it.I would recommend this to a friend.