154 N. Broadway
Port Jefferson, NY 11777Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Phone: 6315091792
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Closed
Tuesday - 4-10
Wednesday - 4-10
Thursday - 4-10
Friday - 4:00-11
Saturday - 4:00-11
Sunday Brunch 11-3
Sunday Dinner 4-9
Please speak with our Banquet Director regarding Catering or Special Events!
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wine
A word from Graceful Rose
Please join us. We look forward to seeing you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Graceful Rose - Best Restaurants in Port Jefferson ›
Graceful Rose reviews from OpenTable diners
54 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
romantic (39)special occasion (39)scenic view (38)neighborhood gem (24)fit for foodies (23)good for groups (17)notable wine list (13)vibrant bar scene (9)hot spot (7)late-night find (6)great for lunch (5)great for outdoor dining (4)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Perfect for our Anniversary!ChrisMVIPDined on 10/22/2014The ambiance was lovely, an open space and big windows over-looking Port Jefferson, but with an intimate feel nonetheless. The service, from the manager and our very attentive/friendly waiter could not have been better. The food was outstanding. The menu had a variety of selections to please almost any palate, and gluten-free options are clearly noted (important for me). My one criticism is the gluten-free options on the prix fixe menu were very limited (one app, one entree), and both required an up-charge. It is also a tad pricey in general, so a bit expensive to be a regular dining spot. But for a special occasion, we will definitely be back.Special Features:
- SpectacularOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/18/2014Our third time there and everytime there is fantastic. This is our favorite restaurant. Staff, food, music, ambiance is exceptional. My boyfriend proposed at this restaurant and it was truely amazing. The staff did such a wonderful job making that day so special for me.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerConman512Dined on 10/14/2014First time diner. Surprised my wife for our anniversary. Glad I did. Service was great and food was amazing. Hats off to our waiter Nick, the chef, and staff. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversay meal.TurtlefoodDined on 10/10/2014We were there to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The main room is lovely with high ceilings and large windows. The service is friendly and very attentive. The waiter went out of his way to find the Campari for the drink I ordered. The food was excellent. My husband declared his "The best swordfish he ever had". The only reason for one less star is that we found the dessert menu limited. Three chocolate choices, two with peanut butter, berries, or cheesecake. Nothing that made us say, "we must try that". The service was capped off with roses for me from the waiter! He had asked if it was a special occasion!Special Features:
- Ambiance!bobaqueDined on 10/3/2014Service / food / location were excellent. Would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice experienceMathgirlDined on 9/26/2014What a nice find!!! Cozy romantic atmosphere. Food was delicious with beautiful presentation. Service was excellent. We didn't feel rushed. It was so nice to revisit this location. This site used to be called Port O'Wind many years ago. We held our daughter's christening party here 28 years ago!!! Jerry DiCecco was the chef. We are so happy that it has been finally turned back into a great quality restaurant that we will certainly revisit and recommend.Special Features:
- The best in class.service and food.WORLDTRAVELERDined on 9/23/2014This place has it all. An experience everyone should try when you want to feel special. I took my wife there for her birthday and expected them to pick up her drink or desert..No ..they gave her roses at the end of the meal. Class all the way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedLuxorDined on 9/12/2014Unimpressed - Had the surf & turf; crab appetizer. Lobster was bland.Steak was very good, but not medium rare as ordered. The crab was ok; my husband thought it was canned. The atmosphere was loud I could not hear across the table. Everyone was shouting above the music. It was a fancy bar scene. For $250 for a meal I was not impressed. No I won't return nor will I recommend. I expect more for the $$$.Special Features:
- Superb In All RespectsarubamanDined on 9/6/2014A charmingly beautiful restaurant that befits any romantic dinner venue. Roses to accent the ambiance. Truly a wonderful place to enjoy friends, family and your significant other with food quality beyond compare.Special Features:
- Great Place!CrackerpupDined on 9/6/2014We took friends here for their anniversary, neither of us had been to this restaurant previously. It was one of the best evenings we've had in a long time! Food was excellent (I was craving steak, but the scallops sounded good too. Upon waiter's recommendation, i chose the scallops which were amazing.) Service was very attentive and friendly and the view is great. Only wish we could have sat by the windows. Will definitely return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/5/2014I was at Graceful rose 8/30 and the food was very good. I ate there again 9/5 and ordered the same dish and it was flat-no flavor.
- Graceful RoseCarolDined on 8/30/2014Our dinner was superb. The ambiance is elegant, but a bit noisy. Some area rugs might help. The food was outstanding and innovative. The wait staff was excellent, there when you wanted, entertaining, and humorous. Nice features included ordering a glass of champagne and getting a split! Ordering glass of wine p, given a taste first and then getting a small carafe to pour as one liked. The overall experience was so good that we highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014A beautiful restaurant Absolutely Delicious food Wonderful for a special occasion Attentive service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2014Second time I've been here and it was great. The service was outstanding and the food tasted great. The restaurant is a bit pricey but as they say you get what you pay for therefore it was worth itSpecial Features:
- FerryridersDined on 8/16/2014We had a very nice evening - GREAT service (Jermain and Nick) were very friendly and attentive…. they made good recommendations on the menu… and we enjoyed our experience in Port Jeff and at this restaurant...Special Features:
- Graceful RoseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014Lovely restaurant, beautiful atmosphere, wonderful service and excellent food. What could be better. Our server, Nick, was great! Very attentive to our needs and answered all our questions knowledgeably.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful birthday dinnerGwenbabyDined on 8/8/2014This was our first time at Graceful Rose, and definately won't be our last. The food and service was amazing. The decor is beautiful. Everyone was so eager to please. It was a beautiful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent meal and serviceCTluv2travelDined on 8/8/2014We had a great time at Graceful Rose. The food and service were excellent. We dined outdoors and it was very nice. The only downside was the walk to the powder room required us to walk around the entire building and upstairs. We hear they are working on an easier route. If I were them I'd make it priority #1. The food and service made it worth the hassle but it could be a detractor for many.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- all six of us loved it, all agestootsmamaDined on 7/31/2014the food is great, not one complaint from anyone (which is very unusual), the waiter was very patient yet professional and kind, we were there for my grandaughter's birthday and the restaurant gave her a bouquet as we left which definitely made points with me and i've already told all my friends about this very lovely restaurant. YOU HAVE TO TRY THE SCALLOPS AS THEY ARE DELICIOUS.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous dinnerkit110Dined on 7/26/2014This was our first experience and we were impressed all he way around. Was hoping you had a room large enough for a catered event for about 125.Special Features:
- Fabulous find. Thoroughly enjoyed .FabfindDined on 7/26/2014Met our Connecticut friends here for dinner. All agreed, it was a wonderful experience. Beautifully done. I had salmon, delicious A few people had a linguine with seafood and another had seared tuna. Not a good place for someone who is handicapped, as there is a flight of stairs, and no elevator. We stayed until we saw the ferry coming into dock and then took our friends back for their return tripSpecial Features:
- anniversary dinner well spent!pebble26Dined on 7/26/2014After reading other reviews my husband and I were skeptical but wanted to try it for ourselves. We are so glad we did! The ambiance everyone agrees was great..so pretty inside. The service was wonderful. .I even received a bouquet of roses! I ordered a filet mignon that was cooked to perfection and so tender! My husband had scallops and lobster bisque. .both he thoroughly enjoyed. Would definitely go back and recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for a night outMorganDined on 7/25/2014I went for dinner with another couple for a date night. The food was excellent and the dining room has a fabulous view of the harbor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Was very pleased with my experience. the staff was very friendly and helpful. the food was great with very generous portions. beautifully decorated. I think its easy to miss this place, its off to the side away from action. glad we tried it.Special Features:
- Romantic Date Night SpotOurBrunchAdventureDined on 7/17/2014I brought my girlfriend "Hobbes" here for her birthday celebration. I came here as it was recommended by TripAdvisor. Sooooooooooooo worth it. The food was amazing quality. The Thai calamari was the best calamari this non-calamari fan has ever tried. The filet mignon was tender like butter. It was cooked to perfection!!! And the romantic ambience clearly set the time for an amazing night-walk through downtown Port Jefferson. Guys if you wanna impress your gal, bring her here to Gracefully Rose. It will be money well spent!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/15/2014Nice Bar and interresting cocktails ! I had the watermelon-jalapeno Margarita and it was fantastic ! Food is very good but a little bit overpriced for what you get i thing. I didn't pay attention to the wine list since my friend picked the wine . Food was above average with really nice presentation but just under outstanding. I would go back there with friends and on special ocasion . Not every day since its to pricy for that .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!winendineDined on 7/12/2014Beautiful setting, great service, delicious food, fabulous bar and wonderful staff! My husband and I don't get to enjoy date nights as often as we would like and Graceful Rose was just what we needed! We will definitely be back!!Special Features:
- GreatgreatDined on 7/12/2014Totally enjoyed this restaurant! this is all I have to saySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingSaltyDog1Dined on 7/12/2014This is I think our 10th time coming here now and we are blown away that it gets better and better each time. The service was impeccable and the food we had was so fresh, light and tasty (red snapper and scallops) We shared the tuna tartar appetizer that is so fresh and delicious it does not even taste like fish. The Tia Calamari was light and moist with a touch of sweetness. finished off the night with a slice of heaven, there NY Cheesecake, which was delightful. Can't wait to go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SatisfiedLookingtodineDined on 7/11/2014A great alternative to the other restaurants in Port Jeff. Beautiful view of the harbor. Food was excellent at a reasonable price. Staff was attentive and friendly. Overall, a very nice dining experience.Special Features:
- Pleasant but not greatLIdinerDined on 7/11/2014Enjoyed the interior and the view of the water. The service was very good (attentive and responsive), but I was unimpressed with the food. I had the short ribs it seemed very blan. For the price of the meal the quality was not there.
- Special AnniversaryFoodieLiteDined on 7/9/2014We had a special anniversary dinner complete with a bottle of wine ordered by my thoughtful daughters and a bouquet of roses courtesy of graceful rose. Food and wine were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first timerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/28/2014Graceful Rose was truly a lovely experience. The ambiance was quite romantic and the food was excellent. The staff made our dining experience very special. I would highly recommend this venue and look forward to our next time there.Special Features:
- Perfect romamtic night!!pumpkinlove027Dined on 6/27/2014I had my 7 year anniversary here with my fiance and I will forever remember this night! Our waiter's name was Nick and he was perfect all night. Kept the table clean and kept the food and drinks coming. He also asked if it was a speci occasion and we said yes and he brought over a small bouquet of beautiful mixed flowers. The food was excellent, fresh, and great for the cost! We will definitely dine here again together and with friends and family. It was truly and inforgettable night at a romantic restaurant with love quotes everywhere you look. The bar was also noticeably beautiful with beautiful lighting. It is a must see!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 196 reviews are from the Graceful Rose reviews archive.
- Graceful RoseSPELL9Dined on 6/21/2014A beautiful Summer evening, good friends to enjoy, and a new experience in Dining. We were NOT disappointed. After reading some reviews, I was a bit nervous picking this Restaurant. We were, however, greeted warmly, seated outside, which is a bit of a hike, and served delicious appetizers, Italian calimari, Baby Artichokes with Garlic aoili, and crab cakes. All excellent! for dinner we had Orichetta with sausage and broccoli Rabe, the Pork Chop and all were delicious. If you are looking for a fun atmosphere, relaxing environment, and great drinks, I recommend Graceful Rose in Port Jeff. We will definitely be returning to try more Menu Items in the future. And did I mention, Valet Parking, which is helpful.Special Features:
- foodjohn1516VIPDined on 6/21/2014Food was a little disappointing, 2 of loved their food, two of us didn't. Service was slow, never was asked if we wanted more coffee, seemed as if they just wanted us to leave.Special Features:
- Winner!HappyCamperDined on 6/20/2014Graceful Rose was an outstanding find. It was our first dining experience there and it won't be the last. Darren at the bar was the nicest person in the world and made us feel like royalty. There was beautiful, live, light music, which we love, in the bar area. The drinks were generous portions. The food tasted as good as it looked, and the staff was extremely accommodating. We left there extremely happy and we've been talking about our experience there all weekend long. Thank you Graceful Rose! Can't wait to see you again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinnerhypnomomDined on 6/7/2014My Husband and I found Graceful Rose on Open Table and decided to give it a try for our anniversary. We had a wonderful night. The food was delicious from the Thai Calamari, Caesar Salad, The Scallops with Lobster that my husband had and the Zucchini with Clam Sauce(instead of linguini) was amazing! The wait staff took great care of us. We will be back!Special Features:
- dunno74Dined on 5/31/2014Had our 1 year Anniversary dinner here, very romantic. The food and service was excellent! The place is fancy and we had an wonderful view of the Port Jeff harbor.Special Features:
- CheersOutstandingVIPDined on 5/29/2014I must say the martinis are pretty awesome. The dinner was perfect and the left overs were even better. this place is quickly becoming one of our favorite local resturants.Special Features: