Grace - Fort Worth
777 Main Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Downtown
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Grace - Fort Worth
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.gracefortworth.com/
- Phone: 8178773388x
- Hours of Operation:
Dining Room Hours: 7 days a week, 5:30pm - 9:30pm
Bar Hours: 7 days a week, 4:00pm - 11:00pm.
Full menu is available in the bar until 10:00pm nightly.
Parking Details: Valet service is offered on Main Street. $5 per car.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Blaine Staniford
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Grace - Fort Worth
GRACE delivers a dining experience like no other in Fort Worth. Adam Jones, known as the city’s host for the unparalleled level of hospitality and service in his restaurants, invites you to enjoy Modern American Classic fare, created by award winning Chef Blaine Staniford. In a comfortable modern setting that embodies the city’s energy, guests can enjoy the outdoor terrace on Main Street and a spectacular bar featuring house made seasonal cocktails with a separate menu for bar snacks. Glass-enclosed temperature controlled wine cellars house a selection of Old and New World wines. For private events four private dining rooms with multimedia capabilities seat 12 to 60 guests.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Grace - Fort Worth - Best Restaurants in Fort Worth Downtown ›
Grace - Fort Worth reviews from OpenTable diners
147 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (118)fit for foodies (87)romantic (82)notable wine list (80)vibrant bar scene (32)good for groups (30)hot spot (27)neighborhood gem (14)great for outdoor dining (9)late-night find (7)great for brunch (5)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Usually good, but tonite was amissArgonautDined on 9/19/2014I usually have a good experience here, but tonite was off. Had the fried oysters which were extremely salty. My steak came out luke warm and my partner's salmon was dry. The duck fat fried tater tots were great and the bacon wrapped onions were tasty. Had the butterscotch flan which was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeektemsjolDined on 8/30/2014Great service. They were actually quite latent in coming to our table so when our server finally came he told us that there was some confusion about whose table it was to be so he would pour extra wine for us to make up for it. We never even complained because we were busy talking so we didn't even notice. The food was pretty good but not something astounding. I would go back but it's not as exciting as the Chicken Fried Steak from Tillman's. Overall, it was a good night and good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jen is a gemwinepiggiesDined on 8/30/2014As always an excellent experience. Jenny the wine goddess is at the top of her game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014Grace is always a great dining experience. This visit we took advantage of the restaurant week menu. Although the selection was limited, both entrees (filet and hake) were enjoyed! Wine pairings were excellent and the portions were perfect. Service was attentive, but not too much so. All at our table will return!Special Features:
- DisappointingRDRoDined on 8/29/2014Very Disappointing. Wanted to go for some time. Pricey with small portions. Service lacking. Server slammed food on table, Would not move dishes, spilled wine without cleanup, only check on us once. Very loud - not enjoyable. Do not recommend.
- Excellence all overRandomFoodieDined on 8/28/2014Convenient downtown location great for business or romantic dining. All the food was excellent; traditional fare with unique preparation and accompaniments.Special Features:
- luxury consistently deliveredOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Second time to Grace. Just as enjoyable as the previous one. Nice, high end place to have a fine meal in upscale surroundings to me, but perhaps a treasured regular haunt for someone more affluent. Food choices, quality, and service are everything you'd expect from such a place. Unless you get next to a large table, ambiance is just right. Older eyes might have need for a flashlight to read detail of the menu (although lighting level for everything else is nice). Music selection is 'smart' but not played to annoying levels (this from one who often complains about noise levels). All in all a very tastefully designed and run restaurant. Recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, exceptional serviceNateCDined on 8/23/2014We enjoyed the Restaurant Week menu and are looking forward to our next visit. Excellent sommelierSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Heaven on a Platenightwalker1Dined on 8/23/2014I had never heard of Grace prior to Restaurant Week rolling through the DFW area. I am so thankful my friend and I chose this place. I had the scallop upgrade and I could not believe how awesomely amazing it was! I have had many scallops in my time and am still shocked to have tasted one so glorious in a non coastal city. Absolutely Divine!!! I already have plans to visit here again and again with my friends.Special Features:
- Great Date NighttulipwingsVIPDined on 8/22/2014My fiancé & I dined at Grace this past Friday and had a great time. This was our first time dining at Grace; we had only been there for cocktails before but I'd been wanting to dine there for quite some time. We ordered off the restaurant week menu and it did not disappoint; I ordered the hake & my fiancé ordered the filet. Everything was cooked perfectly, and our waiter was amazing. The only reason I did not give this restaurant 5 stars across the board is because it is within the same price range as restaurants such as the French Room in Dallas which is really above & beyond in every aspect but, overall we really enjoyed our night here and will definitely be back for another date night some time in the future.Special Features:
- Food acceptable but expensivehotelmanDined on 8/22/2014Wasn't the best food we had eaten for the price. Little too much to charge $16 for the sauce on the steak. Good service however.Special Features:
- WhinerWhinedDined on 8/22/2014Best of 3 "Restaurant Week" experiences. Only complaint was that of the 3, Grace had the least generous wine pour. Not enough for the dish size.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!ZzzzzzzzzzDined on 8/21/2014Impeccable food and service. Highly recommend. Great atmosphere. Nice valet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grace with graceFWFoodieDined on 8/19/2014Wonderful dining experience with 84 year old cousin and friend. The owner met us at the door, lovely Jenny met us at the table; you don't get this service at most restaurants. If you want to be wined and dined this is the place to be! Appetizers shared for dinner, highly recommend the oysters, shrimp, arugula salad and bacon wrapped onions paired with bubbly of course. Note of wisdom: Go early, half price bubbly until 6 pm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was average, service goodDebiDined on 8/19/2014There were three of us for restaurant week. None of us had dined there before. We had four courses. The only two entrees offered were petite filet and hake. Two of us had the steak and I had the hake. The sauce on the steak was very salty according to the two who ordered the steak. My hake was okay, the relish being the best part. We all enjoyed the scallop first course and the desserts were great. I recommend the panna cotta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/17/2014We went for Restaurant week and had top service. Our table was great and the food wonderful.Special Features:
- loud and energeticOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/16/2014Wonderful food, great wine, fun bar. Great to spend time with friends, but too noisy for a romantic anniversary meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- linaDined on 8/16/2014steak was excellent. Better than del friscos. Bosc pear martini was also extraordinary although the second not quite as good (different bartender?). Chocolate pudding better than expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealDrrogiVIPDined on 8/15/2014Again Grace continues to be a step ahead of the competition! A notable wine list and outstanding use of local ingredients to bring amazing meals to its guests. Keep it up!Special Features:
- Restaurant Week TreasureCakeLadyDined on 8/15/2014This was an outstanding find for Restaurant Week. Our anniversary lands during this week so we use this promotion to celebrate. The food was outstanding. Best steak I have ever had. Our server was great. We look forward to going again in the future. Amazing experience!!Special Features:
- greca1540Dined on 8/15/2014It did not feel as if we were in Fort Worth, Texas. The ambiance could have been Chicago, New York or San Francisco. It was nice to imagine that this was a special getaway from our normal routine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week SpectacularKGirlDined on 8/15/2014This was our first time dining at Grace. Our friends have been a few times and always recommended it. We went together during Restaurant Week. Of course, we wanted to try all four courses. Exceptional. The wine pairings option was a great. Here's a suggestion, not a complaint. For me, 4 glasses of wine was too much. I would have preferred complimentary coffee with my dessert. Will come again through out the year.Special Features:
- 73candlesDined on 8/15/2014Celebrated my Bithday with my husband and we had and we had a wonderful time even though it was crowed because of restaurant week. We had the best filet mignon we have ever had. I was treated to a glass of champagne for my birthday! Great service.Special Features:
- Somewhat disappointedDisappointedDined on 8/15/2014My husband and I choose this restaurant for 2 reasons, to celebrate my birthday and to enjoy a "outstanding" meal at a highly rated restaurant. I noted this information when I made the reservation on OPEN TABLE. The waitress did wish me "Happy Birthday", which I appreciated, but there was no other indication from the restaurant that they were pleased that we picked that restaurant to celebrate a special event. Having gone to other "top rated" restaurants in that area, I feel just a little recognition, possibly a complimentary dessert (even though in this instance dessert was included in the price of the meal)would've been great. We were disappointed in the choices for all courses the menu for Restaurant Week. But the steak was great!Special Features:
- Dining like the Rich and FamousShayneVIPDined on 8/15/2014We loved the Restaurant Week menu and the wine pairing was super. We went early to enjoy Bubble Hour and dined with elegance. The service was superb, as always. The cured hams were a great start through to the decadent desserts. The filet was mouth-watering and the hake was done with a slight crust that my husband said was perfect. Restaurant week or special occasion or just to gather at the bar, Grace never fails to please.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnergonealotDined on 8/15/2014The Restaurant Week menu was interesting. We both really liked the first course and the second. The entrees were fairly bland. The Hake was cooked well but didn't have much flavor The vegetable medley served with it was excellent. My wife had the petit filet and was not impressed. It was cooked perfectly but lacked flavor. Both of the desserts were good. Even with Restaurant Week prices, I thought it was over priced for the quality of the food. The service was excellent.Special Features:
- Fabulous. Always Fabulous.technosportsVIPDined on 8/11/2014Grace is turning into a regular stop for us. Went there for Restaurant Week and all was fabulous. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful!luv2goDined on 8/11/2014We had an outstanding meal and our waiter was a jewel. For many years now, this has been our favorite for special occasions and enjoy it every time. Everyone you come in contact with go over and above the norm to make sure things are special and the way you expect for a special night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014Food thoughtful and wonderfully prepared and served. Dessert was phenomenal. Service was attentive and non-intrusive. Soft music and background made conversation easy. Wines selected to pair with menu items were spectacular. Anyone seeking a fine dining experience will be beyond satisfied with this fabulous restaurant.Special Features:
- Awesome!SDYPDined on 8/10/2014We had an incredible time at Grace. The food was amazing, the wine list was substantial and the waiter helped us find a great bottle that has now become one of my favorites. I would highly recommend going to Grace anytime for any occasion!Special Features:
- Grace after Ron WhiteBill75034Dined on 8/9/2014We ate later Saturday evening after a comedy show at the Rogers Center. We both ended up selecting from the restaurant week menu. Peach and arugula salad was good. Dressing was very light and tasty. Smallest filet I've seen in my 40+ years in Texas, although it was cooked perfectly. 4oz, maybe? Polenta was very salty, as was the reduction wih mushrooms. Dessert was hard to describe. Pretty, but also pretty tasteless. Order the chocolate, not the fruit thingie. Nice wine and liquor menu. Service was uninspired. As if they were just not having fun Saturday night.
- Worth every pennyFoodie001VIPDined on 8/9/2014Loved the food, service, ambience. They also have a great wine list. Even if I try really hard to find something to complain about, I can't!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant week highlightredgemDined on 8/9/2014My friend and I dined at Grace last Saturday evening on the beginning weekend of Restaurant week. It was such a pleasure to savor the ambiance, the lovely setting and the food! We could not have selected a better venue!Special Features:
- Fine and elegant diningMrBill1Dined on 8/9/2014The superb food takes center stage, but also noteworthy is that the noise level is low enough to enjoy a quiet conversation. Grace is probably the best restaurant in the city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey for ok foodForpsyDined on 8/9/2014Everything was just ok. I wasn't overly impressed with any part of the experience. One thing I did appreciate is that they offer a hormone free beef option with the Meyer Farm 6 oz filet. The meat with chimicurri sauce was delicious and reminded me of my favorite, texas de Brazil. We also ordered the French fries, toad in a hole salad, and fried artichoke. Salad was nice, the other sides just ok. The atmosphere was nice and low key, making it nice for a couple who wants to enjoy a nice conversation. Would be nice for a special dinner because the steaks are expensive. Kid friendly for above the toddler stage.Special Features:
- Exceptional Choice For SpecialEventMarkConnieDined on 8/8/2014Exceptional food quality, served special wine selection by the manager on duty; Service by Kyle M. was outstanding with his great attention to detail and ensuring that each course was served at proper times and cooked to satisfaction.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good2goDined on 8/8/2014Our most-frequented restaurant stop. Always love the food and the atmosphere is very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in Fort Worth2truwheelsDined on 8/8/2014Menu is interesting with out including really odd food. Great glassware.Special Features:
- Good food - Good ServiceSilvertopDined on 8/8/2014We opted for the "Restaurant Month" menu. It had good selection. There were two of us so we shared and tasted the various courses. Everything was very tasty. Service was very good. It was a Fri night so dining area received spill over from boisterous bar - so a tad noisy. But everyone was having fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had PotentialmtdicksonVIPDined on 8/7/2014I really wanted to like this restaurant. The ambience was relaxing, their wine selection was promising, the waitstaff was well trained. The food was just spotty. We tried their toad in the hole. which is billed as a salad with frizzee and shaved asparagus. It was so salty that I could not finish it. The smoke beef cheek was delicious but the grouper, though cooked well, needed something extra for flavor...where were the herbs? we also tried an appetizer with ahi tuna and squash that again needed a little flavor. I would try this restaurant again, because I think the chef is inventive but it needs a little work.Special Features: