Grace - Fort Worth
777 Main Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Downtown
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Grace - Fort Worth
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.gracefortworth.com/
- Phone: (817) 877-3388
- Hours of Operation:
Dining Room Hours: 7 days a week, 5:30pm - 9:30pm
Bar Hours: 7 days a week, 4:00pm - 11:00pm.
Full menu is available in the bar until 10:00pm nightly.
Parking Details: Valet service is offered on Main Street. $5 per car.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Blaine Staniford
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: **If you are making a reservation for Friday, November 28 please call the restaurant for special parking instructions. This is the evening for the "Parade of Lights".
A word from Grace - Fort Worth
GRACE delivers a dining experience like no other in Fort Worth. Adam Jones, known as the city’s host for the unparalleled level of hospitality and service in his restaurants, invites you to enjoy Modern American Classic fare, created by award winning Chef Blaine Staniford. In a comfortable modern setting that embodies the city’s energy, guests can enjoy the outdoor terrace on Main Street and a spectacular bar featuring house made seasonal cocktails with a separate menu for bar snacks. Glass-enclosed temperature controlled wine cellars house a selection of Old and New World wines. For private events four private dining rooms with multimedia capabilities seat 12 to 60 guests.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Grace - Fort Worth - Best Restaurants in Fort Worth Downtown ›
Grace - Fort Worth reviews from OpenTable diners
145 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (108)fit for foodies (89)notable wine list (77)romantic (71)good for groups (35)vibrant bar scene (32)hot spot (25)neighborhood gem (15)great for outdoor dining (11)late-night find (7)great for brunch (4)great for lunch (4)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- First Grace ExperienceFTWFoodieDined on 11/15/2014The atmosphere and food are exceptional! I had a great first experience at Grace and it is a great date spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We go here oftenAerogirlDined on 11/14/2014We sat in the bar while everyone arrived. The two ladies serving were attentive but not intrusive. Christine was our server in the dining room - the service was impeccable. When I was undecided between two wines she brought me a taste of each. Three of us had the special (fluke and calamari); they said it was excellent. Another had the bouillabaisse and rated it highly. For sides we ordered a plate of asparagus and a plate of bacon-wrapped onions - yummy! It was a special occasion; when a plate with samples of every dessert arrived we were thrilled. We go there often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best Restaurant in Fort Worth123metcalfeDined on 11/8/2014The menu selections were amazing, fresh and creative. Each member of the service team was attentive and well educated about each menu item.Special Features:
- FabulousLuvItDined on 11/7/2014Food is fantastic, service personal and attentive, ambiance perfect.Special Features:
- JimboDined on 11/5/2014Food was good but not great, beautifully presented. Kitchen mixed up steaks on wrong plates with wrong toppings that one of my guests and I figured out half way through the meal. Loved the desserts. Waiter was friendly and helpful. Very nice restaurant...just need to do better on the details. Some staff standing around at the door when we left and could have helped by opening the doors for us. Overall it seems overpriced for what you get.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- floridaDined on 11/2/2014My wife and I were in town visting our Grandson, we walked to Grace from our hotel and had a very enjoyable evening, everything was great.Special Features:
- Can't wait to eat at Grace againOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/30/2014The food was wonderful as was the service. I had a Grace Manhattan, artisanal salumi plate, squid ink tortellini with sword fish and pain perdu for dessert. I also had a glass of zinfandel. A great evening out in downtown FW before seeing Garrison Keillor at the Bass Performance Hall. Thanks Grace.Special Features:
- Love Grace!Katillac2VIPDined on 10/26/2014This continues to be our favorite restaurant in downtown Fort Worth, and really, the Metroplex!Special Features:
- Great barTXfoodDined on 10/25/2014We enjoyed after dinner drinks on the patio. Great place to relax and unwind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experienceMasonVIPDined on 10/25/2014the food was well executed and unique. The service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth It....FtWorthfinestDined on 10/24/2014Grace is the complete package. The service is second to none. The food was presented very well. The menu had a nice variety but, was not over work with pointless options. From the valets to servers and the chef and everyone in between. They all cared about the work they did had how what they did reflected on the Grace name. Well done!!!!!Special Features:
- Grace NEVER DisappointsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014We have been to Grace several times and we have never had less than a remarkable experience. Whether it be with a group, date night dinner, or hanging out in the bar, we have always had the best service, food, and drinks at Grace.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent restaurantEstherDined on 10/21/2014Grace has delicious food with impeccable service and a beautiful atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great ExperienceKikiVIPDined on 10/18/2014Grace always provides excellent food and service. Glad to see they have added a good French rose to the wine list. The butterscotch pudding is to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DateNightDined on 10/12/2014Visited on a Sunday evening for our anniversary dinner. Had the whole place to our self, which was nice. Our waitor, TJ, was great and all his recommendations were spot on. Food was delicous. Started with the fried oysters, then tried the chilled soup with lobster. My wife got the scallops and I had steak, both of which were amazing. Also really enjoyed their Seven cocktail, simply amazing.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014We had to ask for two items twice so the service was not top-notch but we really enjoyed the experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food and wineLizLobsterLoverVIPDined on 10/10/2014This was one of the best meals I've ever eaten. The sommelier was very helpful and her suggestions were right on. Must get the duck fat fried tater tots!Special Features:
- Exceptional3gigi3Dined on 10/10/2014This visit was probably our 6th this year.....Grace is exceptional. From the signature pear martini to the lamb. It's amazing. The wine list is amazing, it holds some real gems you won't find everywhere. We usually go with friends but it would make an exceptional restaurant for a family gathering. A+++++Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not greatmacoDined on 10/10/2014The menu was different and unique but felt short of being memorable I had the steak and it was delicious but wasn't too thrilled with the chicken skins on my salad My husband had the pork chop and thought less would be better. To many toppings can be overpowering We definitely thought the burrata was too much bread and not enough tomoates It reminded us of french toast We had dessert at the Red WaspSpecial Features:
- Romantic eveningIdabelVIPDined on 10/3/2014Upscale restaurant with modern design. Fantastic service. Our choices included the Big Eye Tuna crudo and wild arugula salad (with fried chicken skins -- what a treat) for starters; then Maine Diver Scallops and Shrimp & Grits for the main courses. Every order was spot on, but our favorite was the scallops. They were expertly seared with a tiny crunch on the outside; which went well with the fresh flavor and the potato cakes that accompanied the scallops. Finally, we shared the butterscotch pudding, which was absolutely divine (probably the single best dessert I have enjoyed in quite some time). In summary, a delightful romantic meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I expected moreMigsVIPDined on 9/27/2014Overall I expected more than they delivered Service was slow... Steak was fabulous but the Sides were cold Their "signature" mashed potatoes were especially poor. More like soup For the price I won't return...Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/27/2014My wife wanted to go here for our aniversary. We were expecting great ambiance, with great food. There was definitely nothing special about the ambiance and the food was mediocre. I would recommend this place only if all the other actual great restaurants are booked.Special Features:
- Usually good, but tonite was amissArgonautDined on 9/19/2014I usually have a good experience here, but tonite was off. Had the fried oysters which were extremely salty. My steak came out luke warm and my partner's salmon was dry. The duck fat fried tater tots were great and the bacon wrapped onions were tasty. Had the butterscotch flan which was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeektemsjolDined on 8/30/2014Great service. They were actually quite latent in coming to our table so when our server finally came he told us that there was some confusion about whose table it was to be so he would pour extra wine for us to make up for it. We never even complained because we were busy talking so we didn't even notice. The food was pretty good but not something astounding. I would go back but it's not as exciting as the Chicken Fried Steak from Tillman's. Overall, it was a good night and good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jen is a gemwinepiggiesDined on 8/30/2014As always an excellent experience. Jenny the wine goddess is at the top of her game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014Grace is always a great dining experience. This visit we took advantage of the restaurant week menu. Although the selection was limited, both entrees (filet and hake) were enjoyed! Wine pairings were excellent and the portions were perfect. Service was attentive, but not too much so. All at our table will return!Special Features:
- DisappointingRDRoDined on 8/29/2014Very Disappointing. Wanted to go for some time. Pricey with small portions. Service lacking. Server slammed food on table, Would not move dishes, spilled wine without cleanup, only check on us once. Very loud - not enjoyable. Do not recommend.
- Excellence all overRandomFoodieDined on 8/28/2014Convenient downtown location great for business or romantic dining. All the food was excellent; traditional fare with unique preparation and accompaniments.Special Features:
- luxury consistently deliveredOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Second time to Grace. Just as enjoyable as the previous one. Nice, high end place to have a fine meal in upscale surroundings to me, but perhaps a treasured regular haunt for someone more affluent. Food choices, quality, and service are everything you'd expect from such a place. Unless you get next to a large table, ambiance is just right. Older eyes might have need for a flashlight to read detail of the menu (although lighting level for everything else is nice). Music selection is 'smart' but not played to annoying levels (this from one who often complains about noise levels). All in all a very tastefully designed and run restaurant. Recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, exceptional serviceNateCDined on 8/23/2014We enjoyed the Restaurant Week menu and are looking forward to our next visit. Excellent sommelierSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Heaven on a Platenightwalker1Dined on 8/23/2014I had never heard of Grace prior to Restaurant Week rolling through the DFW area. I am so thankful my friend and I chose this place. I had the scallop upgrade and I could not believe how awesomely amazing it was! I have had many scallops in my time and am still shocked to have tasted one so glorious in a non coastal city. Absolutely Divine!!! I already have plans to visit here again and again with my friends.Special Features:
- Great Date NighttulipwingsVIPDined on 8/22/2014My fiancé & I dined at Grace this past Friday and had a great time. This was our first time dining at Grace; we had only been there for cocktails before but I'd been wanting to dine there for quite some time. We ordered off the restaurant week menu and it did not disappoint; I ordered the hake & my fiancé ordered the filet. Everything was cooked perfectly, and our waiter was amazing. The only reason I did not give this restaurant 5 stars across the board is because it is within the same price range as restaurants such as the French Room in Dallas which is really above & beyond in every aspect but, overall we really enjoyed our night here and will definitely be back for another date night some time in the future.Special Features:
- Food acceptable but expensivehotelmanDined on 8/22/2014Wasn't the best food we had eaten for the price. Little too much to charge $16 for the sauce on the steak. Good service however.Special Features:
- WhinerWhinedDined on 8/22/2014Best of 3 "Restaurant Week" experiences. Only complaint was that of the 3, Grace had the least generous wine pour. Not enough for the dish size.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!ZzzzzzzzzzDined on 8/21/2014Impeccable food and service. Highly recommend. Great atmosphere. Nice valet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grace with graceFWFoodieDined on 8/19/2014Wonderful dining experience with 84 year old cousin and friend. The owner met us at the door, lovely Jenny met us at the table; you don't get this service at most restaurants. If you want to be wined and dined this is the place to be! Appetizers shared for dinner, highly recommend the oysters, shrimp, arugula salad and bacon wrapped onions paired with bubbly of course. Note of wisdom: Go early, half price bubbly until 6 pm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was average, service goodDebiDined on 8/19/2014There were three of us for restaurant week. None of us had dined there before. We had four courses. The only two entrees offered were petite filet and hake. Two of us had the steak and I had the hake. The sauce on the steak was very salty according to the two who ordered the steak. My hake was okay, the relish being the best part. We all enjoyed the scallop first course and the desserts were great. I recommend the panna cotta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/17/2014We went for Restaurant week and had top service. Our table was great and the food wonderful.Special Features:
- loud and energeticOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/16/2014Wonderful food, great wine, fun bar. Great to spend time with friends, but too noisy for a romantic anniversary meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- linaDined on 8/16/2014steak was excellent. Better than del friscos. Bosc pear martini was also extraordinary although the second not quite as good (different bartender?). Chocolate pudding better than expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.