365 Third Ave
New York, NY 10016Neighborhood:
Gastro PubPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.gracebarnyc.com/
- Phone: 6469186553x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am-4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm-2:00am
Brunch: Friday - Sunday: 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Gastro Pub, Irish
- Executive Chef: Ryan Schmidtberger
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Music during the week. Deejays Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Cross Street: 3rd avenue between 26th and 27th street
- Public Transit: 101 Bus stop in front of bar. 6 Train to 23rd street/28tth Street stops.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: There is a 24-hour parking garage conveniently located at 240 East 27th Street. Grace 365 Restaurant & Bar does not validate parking nor can we guarantee the garage’s availability.
A word from Grace Bar
Grace is a restaurant in New York City, dedicated to Grace O’Malley, Ireland’s 16th century “Pirate Queen,” whose audacity made her a folk hero.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Grace Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (1)good for groups (1)late-night find (1)neighborhood gem (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Incredible Mixology!theaterloverDined on 5/23/2014I've been to Grace about five times, twice for dinner. I love this place. The service is extremely friendly. The servers KNOW what's on the menus and can describe the tastes. The cocktail specials--as well as the "regular" drinks--are unique and outstanding. And every visit has included extra complimentary tidbits of fascination such as crunchy risotto balls or a welcoming spring citrus punch. I especially like the set-up which offers three different seating options/atmospheres: the bar with side tables in the front, a grouping of casual seating with high and low tables for two or three in the middle, and a dining room with booths and tables in the back. Vibrant but not too noisy throughout. There's even a charming greeter outside!Special Features:
- Great Night OutYelloFelloDined on 4/19/2014My friends and I had a large get together for about 20 people. The ambiance was lovely and the staff was superb. There were great little offerings by Grace's in the form small appetizers and mixed cocktails from the moment we arrived. Cocktails, beer and food were great. I really liked the cheese and charcuterie board. I'm a whiskey man and am very picky about the quality of my whiskey based cocktails. With that said,... their Old Fashion was excellent. The service was impeccable, attentive, friendly and on point. They really made us feel like we were welcome and we had an absolutely amazing time there. Would recommend this place if you've never gone and as for myself I would definitely go again.Special Features:
- Great place to spend St. Paddy'sMacGyverGirl77Dined on 3/17/2014Paul CDJ put on a great mix of Irish tunes and hits. Service was friendly and the food and drinks were solid. Even ended up learning and Irish jig! Great Craic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday brunchyumyumDined on 2/15/2014Met two friends here for brunch. The staff were helpful & polite. I had the smoked salmon eggs benedict - the eggs were poached well, & the salmon and biscuits were tasty. Buttermilk biscuits were a nice touch. Could have done without the hash browns however. Their brunch deal is also well worth it - though the sparkling isn't the best of course, the unlimited factor is nice. Our chef's starter was deviled eggs with caviar, which were quite tastySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place, great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/2/2014We went at an off time so it was quieter than I'm sure it would normally be, but we had a great time. We tried several appetizers, burgers and everything was great. However, I spent way more than I wanted to for a glass of Pinot Noir. I should have been offered the house wine (and I should have asked!) but I was not happy when I saw that part of the bill.Special Features:
- Who knew?!AlmostGramDined on 1/26/2014My new favorite spot in the Gramercy/Kips Bay neighborhood. I had walked by a million times and never knew what I was missing. From the decor and friendly staff to the drinks and food I could find an excuse to go here any night of the week. Happy hour and brunch approved!Special Features:
- ImpressedFishheadVIPDined on 1/25/2014This is the old McCormacks on Third Ave which I liked alot. The friendly and comfortable bar scene is still there. What's very different is 1) the emphasis on the food menu and 2) bartenders that can make a decent cocktail - not just tap jockeys. Servers and other wait staff are also genuinely committed to making the dining experience a good one. We enjoyed our evening here and will come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place, great cocktails,aliceDined on 1/13/2014Great place, great cocktails, tasty food... but definitely a tad expensive for the portions.I would recommend this to a friend.
- If only...whateverDined on 12/25/2013Grace Bar has a seriously good kitchen. Much better than any other bar/restaurant in the neighborhood. It's a shame that the NOISE LEVEL in the dining room detracts from enjoying the meals it produces.Special Features:
- Great find, great food, great placeAllisonDined on 11/28/2013Grace's was such a great find. We were looking for some place to have Thanksgiving dinner and we hit the jackpot. The ambience is awesome, old building, great bar and architectural features, but completely updated, fresh and appealing. The staff couldn't have been more friendly or accomodating. The food was delicious. We will definitely be back and with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New cocktail spotFA29Dined on 11/20/2013I went to Grace happy hour and was pleased by both the creative cocktails and good beer selection available. Cocktails were great but some in the group noted theirs were very strong. I would go back to try the happy hour appetizer specials, all looked good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.