5155 Peachtree Pkwy
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.grace1720.com/
- Phone: (678) 421-1720
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am Sunday: 11:00am
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Barbara DiJames
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine
- Entertainment: Grace 1720 has LIVE entertainment on Wednesday evenings, from 6:00pm-10:00pm . LIVE entertainment is provided by very talented local artists, piano/vocalists and acoustic guitar/vocalists.
- Special Events: Grace 1720 is the perfect setting for special events and celebrations. Our beautiful restaurant is ideal for a wedding rehearsal dinner, bridal luncheons, birthday party and graduation party celebrations, important business meetings, and all special events with a goal of a caring, customized, and memorable experience. There are several beautiful private dining spaces, accommodating up to 100 people. Please contact our event coordinator at 678-421-1720 for more detailed information, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist in any way possible.
A word from grace 17.20
Grace 1720--a unique dining culture where casual elegance blends with an inspired menu, unique wine list and gracious care in service. In the wine country-inspired dining room, or fireside on the lushly landscaped patio, the dynamic culinary team offers a regularly changing menu of the freshest seasonal ingredients prepared simply and tastefully. Private dining is available for groups up to 100, including high above the restaurant in our magnificent Upper Room accommodating 35; or for more intimate occasions, up to 10 at the Chef’s Table adjacent to the main dining area. Grace 1720 is the perfect venue for a wedding rehearsal dinner, bridal luncheons, birthday party and graduation party celebrations, important business meetings, and all special events with a goal of a caring, customized, and memorable experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
grace 17.20 - Best Restaurants in Norcross ›
grace 17.20 reviews from OpenTable diners
106 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (73)neighborhood gem (67)fit for foodies (60)special occasion (55)romantic (49)great for lunch (47)good for groups (35)notable wine list (30)great for brunch (24)hot spot (10)scenic view (4)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (4)kid-friendly (4)Show More
- One of a KindAguyfromatlantaDined on 11/22/2014A very nice independent (non-chain) restaurant in the Forum shopping area of Peachtree Corners. We both had shrimp and grits and would recommend. The have a decent wine list and the service was prompt and courteous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Wonderful!CindyDined on 11/21/2014We love going to Grace on a Friday night. It has a laid back atmosphere but top notch service and food. This time, we had Eddie as a server and he was fabulous as usual. The veal & pork pasta dish was lovely. We also ordered the thai chicken spring rolls. They were such a great combination of flavors and just enough to whet your appetite. We also had the grilled salmon with wild rice and fresh sautéed spinach. A perfect meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very GoodKCR52Dined on 11/8/2014This was my 5th occasion dining here over the years & I believe the food has improved with each visit. The first few times I ate here, the food was a little above average, but we came back due to ambiance & location. Most recently, the food has been absolutely delicious! I'm not sure if there's a new chef or what. I was also very impressed with our server on my most recent visit. My only gripe is that we last dined for a birthday celebration & the birthday guest wasn't given anymore than a "happy birthday" & that's after I told the server of the occasion (I'd included that info when making the reservation). For the price point, a small scoop of ice cream for the birthday guest or something along those lines would have been very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousFrankPVIPDined on 11/6/2014I've eaten here several times, and always leave so happy I came back. It's a very nice looking restaurant which adds to the appeal, but it's the taste of the food that keeps bringing me back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place that you might missGerryB06Dined on 11/5/2014Grace 17.20 is a wonderful restaurant. It's location makes it tough to find if you are not already familiar with it because it is among stores in an outdoor mall. The food is excellent. My wife had the shrimp and grits which were creamy and full of flavor. I had the flank steak which was also tasty. They have an outside fireplace. We opted to sit inside this time but we're definitely going to sit by the fireplace the next time we come back.Special Features:
- Delicious and UniqueAliEatsDined on 10/29/2014A group of 6 of us went as a welcome dinner for a new employee. The food is delicious and unique. It's a beautiful atmosphere and the service is impeccable! Their wine list is extensive and they also have special liquors not often found in mid-price range restaurants.Special Features:
- Very ImpressedOut2DineVIPDined on 10/26/2014Wasn't sure what to expect when we booked our reservation for Brunch. However, we were pleasantly surprised on all accounts.Special Features:
- great restaurantMickeyDined on 10/24/2014food, service, and location/ambiance was terrific. great comfortable bar if you wish to dine there.Special Features:
- A Hidden GemTreatyourPalateWellVIPDined on 10/24/2014The food food was fresh, tasty, and plentiful. My husband and I ordered Covina with Brussel sprouts. The restaurant was able to honor my husband's meal restriction request and the food was flavorful. Our waiter made sure we had everything we needed and he was very attentive. Although we did not order dessert, our waiters tantalizing descriptions of the selections made it very difficult to turn them down. Next time we dine at Grace 1720 we will have to indulge. We did take home a loaf of the coffee cake which was moist and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Grace!MeddyeBVIPDined on 10/24/2014Always a wonderful experience. Looking forward to returning.Special Features:
- Definitely a favorite restaurant!CINDRADined on 10/24/2014Locally owned restaurant that has delicious & well presented food, a professional wait staff, and beautiful inside & outdoor atmosphere conveniently located in Peachtree Corners. One of the best anywhere for any occasion especially "date night," hosting business associates, or just getting together with friends! Excellent group dining too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationCherieDined on 10/23/2014This is a favorite of ours. We know this restaurant is consistently excellent. From Appetizers to Desserts, you will not be disappointed. Tonight's "Special" included a Pumpkin Risotto that, hopefully, will be a Fall addition to the menu. The Caramel Cheesecake was awesome, maybe the best we've ever eaten. Oh, let's not forget the Fried Green Tomatoes Appetizer! The wine was excellent with a less than expected price. The wait staff is very attentive and discreet - very professional people who know what they are doing. From inside dining to dining outside near the fireplace, it's a lovely experience. Take a loaf of Pumpkin Bread home to be reminded of a delightful dining experience as you enjoy your morning coffee or, perhaps, tea!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A New Addition64WPRangerVIPDined on 10/23/2014We had a terrific time at lunch, as we have come to expect: delicious food impeccably served in nice surroundings. But the newest addition to the menu, an appetizer, really is over the top wonderful! Barbara has added an individual pate that is ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS that everyone should try. We would love to see these on sale as take-home items (like the Pumpkin Bread loaves), perhaps in a larger dish, to serve at holiday parties.Special Features:
- Nice for Business EntertainingLaLaDined on 10/21/2014Really enjoyed Grace 1720. Entertained business clients and found the atmosphere, wait staff and menu perfect for the occasion.Special Features:
- EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014Dinner was very enjoyable. If you're looking for a quiet spot with great service and good food this is the spot for you!
- Awesome - as usual...Golphin13Dined on 10/14/2014Went for our anniversary on a Tuesday night. Seated promptly, great service (Richard was our waiter). Brought us a surprise dessert with Happy Anniversary written on the plate. Food was fantastic.Special Features:
- below expectationRfineDined on 10/11/2014restaurant offered a low quality salad with greens that were slimy and old. Special request was not honored and due to allergies i was given something wrong.Special Features:
- ZizzyDined on 10/10/2014I love going to Grace for lunch or dinner! It's simple French decor leaves the focus on wonderful food. Classic dishes with a twist.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a 10FoodsnobDined on 10/8/2014The food is consistently good....creative and cooked to perfection. Great desserts, too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014My wife's fish was puny and over cooked. My dinner (pork) was excellent. Great service and environment. Comped dessert because it was our anniversary. Nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableRayaVIPDined on 9/27/2014We came here for dinner on a Saturday. I ordered the salmon with wild rice and my boyfriend ordered a steak. The asparagus and broccoli were perfectly cooked (grilled to be exact), as were both of our proteins. I had a lovely cocktail to start (the Grace Collins) and a glass of King's Estate Pinot with dinner. I do wish their cappuccino machine was functioning, however, but the coffee was very good. Another slight complaint (although we did not finish our bread) is that they charge if you order a refill on their bread basket. I can see why people would want to as they have a pumpkin slice bread that is excellent. Our server was very personable. The kitchen made one mistake with my boyfriend's entree, which was rectified quickly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatGmartreDined on 9/27/2014We have been to Grace many times over the years and it is always wonderful. Their outdoor patio is the perfect place to dine when the weather is good. The staff is knowledgeable and the service is first rate. The menu changes so there is always something new and tasty to try. Our recent visit was for our anniversary and it was truly a great evening!Special Features:
- Patio was greatRegularDinerVIPDined on 9/26/2014As the cooler evening start to arrive the patio and outside fireplace are great. Our server Eddie is great. I just wish they would change up the menu a bit. Better app selection and maybe a cheese plate or meat and cheese would be nice. The menu is limited and has not changed very much at all. It is a very safe American menu. I also wish they would not roll their tableware and use butter wrapped in foil ... its like a dinner. They place can be so much better with just a few small changes to the menu and table service.Special Features:
- Great evening thanks to great staffCrazyCanuckDined on 9/20/2014Celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary here. Staff was attentive and food was great. Nice quiet room and our complimentary cheese cake was a nice treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulWinsomeDined on 9/19/2014Absolutely loved everything...the salmon was the best I've had in years, and our server was very warm and attentive...the patio is the best in Atlanta, we had a great time..Grace is a special place, can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All around outstanding experiencemomof3girlsDined on 9/19/2014Wow what a great place! The decor is wonderful - feels like you are in Europe not at a shopping center. We sat outside in the most comfortable outdoor chairs and enjoyed excellent service and food. The bread basket had their signature pumpkin bread that was to die for. My friend bought a loaf to take home. I had the crab cake and a Caesar salad that were amazing and my friend got the fish wrap that was out of this world and stuffed full of fish. The side of green beans were even perfection. We could barely finish. Best all around dining experience I've had in a long time. Prices were definitely worth every penny. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- In-town Dining Preferred1toughcustomerVIPDined on 9/13/2014Bread was good but meager amount, served with foiled melted butter pats. (Butter in foil??) Salad was ample and good, although a few brown spots made me question freshness. "Seared" tuna entree was the real disapointment. Eight ounce piece of tuna was cut in three big chucks instead of being sliced into thin layers and nicely layered on plate. The tuna was not seared, it wasnn't even browned, but tanned. And since it must have been pulled from the refigerator and not placed on a very hot pan, there was no crust and the inside was cold. It was "thrown" together with barely cooked tomatos and over-cooked soggy fingerling potatos, all of it served at room temperature save for the tuna which was cold. Where was the chef?
- Relaxing MealNemelDined on 9/12/2014Very nice dinner on the patio after a hectic week. The fried green tomatoes are a great app and the seared tuna entree was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoy Grace 17:20dinerVIPDined on 9/12/2014This is a very nice restaurant. I enjoy entertaining friends for lunch here. It is always delicious, the servers are nice and it is not to loud. You can actually have a nice conversation without yelling. I love the patio area. Grace 17:20 has been around for quite a while now and never disappoints.Special Features:
- food was avgOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014I was seriously looking forward to trying this place out and I'm not one to give negative reviews. This was a business lunch. I expected more with the Zagat rating. The mushroom soup was good, not wonderful. I ordered Salmon, fresh fish is not supposed to smell fishy. Everyone at the table could smell my food which is not supposed to happen on a Friday. We ordered the shrimp and grits, there was a low heat level and there was no andouille sausage. The other person ordered a burger with twice cooked fries. The fries were undercooked. Customer ordered the black/bleu salad steak was to be rare and it was medium rare. Unfortunately having a short window for our lunch we did not have time to send anything back.
- Girlfriend lunchBonnieVIPDined on 9/10/2014We sat outside on a beautiful sunny September afternoon! It was like being in Italy with the comfy chairs, umbrella tables, ambiance, great wine, good food and friends! I had a spinach salad with cranberries and goat cheese............with salmon (to die for)! It was a perfect way to spend a lazy afternoon with a dear friend.Special Features:
- Absolutely PERFECT!!!gumbyDined on 9/6/2014We had a wonderful evening at Grace 17:20 ! We had requested a table outside near the outdoor fireplace and we had a wonderful table with a great server and the food was amazing! What a great place for a wonderful dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014My husband and I went for the first time for our anniversary and we LOVED it! We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect for special eveningthegirlfriendDined on 9/4/2014Meal was excellent - both in taste and presentation. Service was exceptional. Impressed and look forward to next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch and ServiceAMPdineVIPDined on 9/3/2014Went for lunch with my father for my birthday. Service was excellent. Enjoyed the recommendations from our waiter. I had the Salmon BLT and my father had the Kobe Burger. We are both hard to please but we thoroughly enjoyed our lunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful neighborhood restaurantBJH504VIPDined on 8/30/2014We were so surprised. This lovely restaurant, located in a village-type shopping mall, was wonderful. The menu has a variety of offerings, the food is very good, the service excellent, and the environment is charming. Walk through the door and you can't believe you are in a shopping area. Will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food & EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/29/2014We shared a Caesar salad. It was perfectly dressed. Too many overdressed salads in Atlanta. My husband had the pan roasted chicken breast, which as incredibly tender. The sweet and sour bacon sauce was amazing and brought the whole dish together. I had the crab cakes; fresh, no bread fillers and delicious. We ordered drinks of specialty drink menu. Well made and bartender flexible in tweaking drink to accommodate special requests. Cozy bar area if you need to wait. We will be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So good, I went back the same week!brainypirateDined on 8/29/2014A group of friends from church went, and we were all really impressed with the food, the service, everything. We could not stop talking about how good it was. So when my parents visited a few days later, I took them, and they had the same reaction. I've been raving about it online too. Great food, great staff, lovely setting.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/28/2014The noise level was high but the food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grace 17:20CherieDined on 8/26/2014Our week-night evening at Grace was delightful! Decisions, decisions - Spring Rolls or Fried Green Tomatoes? The generous entree portions combined with the many selections make for more decisions! But PLEASE, don't forget DESSERT! The Caramel/Sea Salt /Cheesecake is NOT to be missed!!! Oh, and I completely forgot to mention the wonderful wine list. Also, the cocktails aren't shabby either! A meal at Grace 17:20 is a dining experience whether you dine at lunch, dinner, or Sunday Brunch. Don't miss it!Special Features: