5155 Peachtree Pkwy
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.grace1720.com/
- Phone: 6784211720
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am Sunday: 11:00am
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Barbara DiJames
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine
- Entertainment: Grace 1720 has LIVE entertainment on Wednesday evenings, from 6:00pm-10:00pm . LIVE entertainment is provided by very talented local artists, piano/vocalists and acoustic guitar/vocalists.
- Special Events: Grace 1720 is the perfect setting for special events and celebrations. Our beautiful restaurant is ideal for a wedding rehearsal dinner, bridal luncheons, birthday party and graduation party celebrations, important business meetings, and all special events with a goal of a caring, customized, and memorable experience. There are several beautiful private dining spaces, accommodating up to 100 people. Please contact our event coordinator at 678-421-1720 for more detailed information, or email at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist in any way possible.
A word from grace 17.20
Grace 1720--a unique dining culture where casual elegance blends with an inspired menu, unique wine list and gracious care in service. In the wine country-inspired dining room, or fireside on the lushly landscaped patio, the dynamic culinary team offers a regularly changing menu of the freshest seasonal ingredients prepared simply and tastefully. Private dining is available for groups up to 100, including high above the restaurant in our magnificent Upper Room accommodating 35; or for more intimate occasions, up to 10 at the Chef’s Table adjacent to the main dining area. Grace 1720 is the perfect venue for a wedding rehearsal dinner, bridal luncheons, birthday party and graduation party celebrations, important business meetings, and all special events with a goal of a caring, customized, and memorable experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
grace 17.20 - Best Restaurants in Norcross ›
grace 17.20 reviews from OpenTable diners
110 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (75)special occasion (73)romantic (67)neighborhood gem (65)fit for foodies (51)great for lunch (46)good for groups (38)notable wine list (32)great for brunch (29)hot spot (14)late-night find (10)vibrant bar scene (9)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (5)Show More
- EnjoyableRayaVIPDined on 9/27/2014We came here for dinner on a Saturday. I ordered the salmon with wild rice and my boyfriend ordered a steak. The asparagus and broccoli were perfectly cooked (grilled to be exact), as were both of our proteins. I had a lovely cocktail to start (the Grace Collins) and a glass of King's Estate Pinot with dinner. I do wish their cappuccino machine was functioning, however, but the coffee was very good. Another slight complaint (although we did not finish our bread) is that they charge if you order a refill on their bread basket. I can see why people would want to as they have a pumpkin slice bread that is excellent. Our server was very personable. The kitchen made one mistake with my boyfriend's entree, which was rectified quickly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Patio was greatRegularDinerVIPDined on 9/26/2014As the cooler evening start to arrive the patio and outside fireplace are great. Our server Eddie is great. I just wish they would change up the menu a bit. Better app selection and maybe a cheese plate or meat and cheese would be nice. The menu is limited and has not changed very much at all. It is a very safe American menu. I also wish they would not roll their tableware and use butter wrapped in foil ... its like a dinner. They place can be so much better with just a few small changes to the menu and table service.Special Features:
- Great evening thanks to great staffCrazyCanuckDined on 9/20/2014Celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary here. Staff was attentive and food was great. Nice quiet room and our complimentary cheese cake was a nice treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulWinsomeDined on 9/19/2014Absolutely loved everything...the salmon was the best I've had in years, and our server was very warm and attentive...the patio is the best in Atlanta, we had a great time..Grace is a special place, can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All around outstanding experiencemomof3girlsDined on 9/19/2014Wow what a great place! The decor is wonderful - feels like you are in Europe not at a shopping center. We sat outside in the most comfortable outdoor chairs and enjoyed excellent service and food. The bread basket had their signature pumpkin bread that was to die for. My friend bought a loaf to take home. I had the crab cake and a Caesar salad that were amazing and my friend got the fish wrap that was out of this world and stuffed full of fish. The side of green beans were even perfection. We could barely finish. Best all around dining experience I've had in a long time. Prices were definitely worth every penny. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- In-town Dining Preferred1toughcustomerVIPDined on 9/13/2014Bread was good but meager amount, served with foiled melted butter pats. (Butter in foil??) Salad was ample and good, although a few brown spots made me question freshness. "Seared" tuna entree was the real disapointment. Eight ounce piece of tuna was cut in three big chucks instead of being sliced into thin layers and nicely layered on plate. The tuna was not seared, it wasnn't even browned, but tanned. And since it must have been pulled from the refigerator and not placed on a very hot pan, there was no crust and the inside was cold. It was "thrown" together with barely cooked tomatos and over-cooked soggy fingerling potatos, all of it served at room temperature save for the tuna which was cold. Where was the chef?
- Relaxing MealNemelDined on 9/12/2014Very nice dinner on the patio after a hectic week. The fried green tomatoes are a great app and the seared tuna entree was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoy Grace 17:20dinerVIPDined on 9/12/2014This is a very nice restaurant. I enjoy entertaining friends for lunch here. It is always delicious, the servers are nice and it is not to loud. You can actually have a nice conversation without yelling. I love the patio area. Grace 17:20 has been around for quite a while now and never disappoints.Special Features:
- food was avgOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014I was seriously looking forward to trying this place out and I'm not one to give negative reviews. This was a business lunch. I expected more with the Zagat rating. The mushroom soup was good, not wonderful. I ordered Salmon, fresh fish is not supposed to smell fishy. Everyone at the table could smell my food which is not supposed to happen on a Friday. We ordered the shrimp and grits, there was a low heat level and there was no andouille sausage. The other person ordered a burger with twice cooked fries. The fries were undercooked. Customer ordered the black/bleu salad steak was to be rare and it was medium rare. Unfortunately having a short window for our lunch we did not have time to send anything back.
- Girlfriend lunchBonnieVIPDined on 9/10/2014We sat outside on a beautiful sunny September afternoon! It was like being in Italy with the comfy chairs, umbrella tables, ambiance, great wine, good food and friends! I had a spinach salad with cranberries and goat cheese............with salmon (to die for)! It was a perfect way to spend a lazy afternoon with a dear friend.Special Features:
- Absolutely PERFECT!!!gumbyDined on 9/6/2014We had a wonderful evening at Grace 17:20 ! We had requested a table outside near the outdoor fireplace and we had a wonderful table with a great server and the food was amazing! What a great place for a wonderful dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014My husband and I went for the first time for our anniversary and we LOVED it! We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect for special eveningthegirlfriendDined on 9/4/2014Meal was excellent - both in taste and presentation. Service was exceptional. Impressed and look forward to next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch and ServiceAMPdineDined on 9/3/2014Went for lunch with my father for my birthday. Service was excellent. Enjoyed the recommendations from our waiter. I had the Salmon BLT and my father had the Kobe Burger. We are both hard to please but we thoroughly enjoyed our lunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful neighborhood restaurantBJH504VIPDined on 8/30/2014We were so surprised. This lovely restaurant, located in a village-type shopping mall, was wonderful. The menu has a variety of offerings, the food is very good, the service excellent, and the environment is charming. Walk through the door and you can't believe you are in a shopping area. Will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food & EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/29/2014We shared a Caesar salad. It was perfectly dressed. Too many overdressed salads in Atlanta. My husband had the pan roasted chicken breast, which as incredibly tender. The sweet and sour bacon sauce was amazing and brought the whole dish together. I had the crab cakes; fresh, no bread fillers and delicious. We ordered drinks of specialty drink menu. Well made and bartender flexible in tweaking drink to accommodate special requests. Cozy bar area if you need to wait. We will be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So good, I went back the same week!brainypirateDined on 8/29/2014A group of friends from church went, and we were all really impressed with the food, the service, everything. We could not stop talking about how good it was. So when my parents visited a few days later, I took them, and they had the same reaction. I've been raving about it online too. Great food, great staff, lovely setting.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/28/2014The noise level was high but the food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grace 17:20CherieDined on 8/26/2014Our week-night evening at Grace was delightful! Decisions, decisions - Spring Rolls or Fried Green Tomatoes? The generous entree portions combined with the many selections make for more decisions! But PLEASE, don't forget DESSERT! The Caramel/Sea Salt /Cheesecake is NOT to be missed!!! Oh, and I completely forgot to mention the wonderful wine list. Also, the cocktails aren't shabby either! A meal at Grace 17:20 is a dining experience whether you dine at lunch, dinner, or Sunday Brunch. Don't miss it!Special Features:
- Wonderful EveningbrinsopDined on 8/22/2014Grace 1720 was a wonderful restaurant. Great atmosphere, food was just perfect, and the servcie could not have been better. Will return soon.Special Features:
- Excellent foodGreatfoodDined on 8/22/2014Grace 17.20 can always be counted on to serve excellent food for the money. Delicious!Special Features:
- Great birthday lunchnaborhoodfoodieDined on 8/17/2014We treated our daughter and son-in-law to lunch at Grace 17.20 on Sunday afternoon. The restaurant was full with three large tables celebrating a large birthday lunch. Nevertheless, our service was excellent, (thanks, Michael), the food was very impressive and the atmosphere was perfect. They offer a couple of brunch specials on Sundays. I had the quiche and a wonderful apple and jicama salad. We're in the neighborhood and Grace has become a 'go-to' place for a good, elegant meal.Special Features:
- OverpricedBulldogGirlDined on 8/8/2014Items ordered were 2 grilled chicken Caesar salads, 1 order of fried green tomatoes, 2 glasses of the house chardonnay and a dessert. The total was $86 after a 15% tip. Each salad was $18. Outrageous prices - we will never go back.Special Features:
- MY Favorite in ATLRaymondDined on 8/8/2014My visit to Grace 17.20 was a spur of the moment with a special person. So when I went to my OpenTable Android App and browsed the local restaurants, this restaurant stood out and fast! But then when I arrived at the restaurant and entered the door, we were floored at the caliber of quality we saw applied to the furniture and ambiance of this restaurant. I have made it a promise to myself to visit this restaurant everytime I visit the ATL. Thank you OpenTable on another successful reservation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CelebrateImpressiveDined on 8/6/2014I have taken 3 guests to Grace recently to celebrate Birthdays. Always a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinner!JayHDined on 7/29/2014I took coworkers from out of town. Everyone enjoyed the spring roll appetizer, mixed green or spinach salad and their entree (shrimp and grits, grilled flat-iron steak and a lamb pasta dish), along with a nice wine. Service was attentive, and the patio was a great place to get fresh air after a day in meetings.Special Features:
- Great patioKdnatlVIPDined on 7/29/2014We sat on the patio and our server was great and the food was also great. It was a wonderful experienceSpecial Features:
- Great!CarlosDined on 7/26/2014Grace is one of my favorite restaurants and my wife and I celebrate special occasions there often. The food is always great and consistant the ambiace is awesome, we love the style. Go here for a quiet evening, the patio is great provided its later in the evening or cool..cant wait for fall to dine on the patio. Enjoy~Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Little Too Expensive!Grammie2Dined on 7/25/2014Really did not need reservations at !:00 p.m. on a Friday afternoon. We selected this restaurant to celebrate a Special Birthday which was shared in my reservation and when we were offered a dessert for one-half price, I was shocked, after ordering two sandwiches for $28.00. Grace 1720 will have to stay on our VERY SPECIAL OCCASION LIST!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect celebrationImpressiveDined on 7/22/2014Grace 1720 is always my first choice to celebrate a special occasion. Also to impress out of town guestsneSpecial Features:
- It was averageForsythgirlDined on 7/19/2014I would like to give this restaurant another try, I've heard such great things about it. There were 2 in our party, we made reservations and were able to sit outside which was great except for the tiny gnats oh and the chair was still very wet from earlier rain which I didn't realize until I got up to leave and my pants were soaked :( I ordered the organic chicken with bacon dressing. The chicken was a little dry, the green beans were very undercooked for my taste, the blue cheese mac-n-cheese was great. My chocolate martini was perfect. The bread basket is good, one of them more of a pumpkin/spice dessert cake was super yummy with my coffee at the end! The shrimp bisque was very good, I would have loved some crackers though.Special Features:
- Outstanding!!SpellySpellDined on 7/18/2014This is the 3rd time coming to this restaurant and I have been extremely please with the outstanding service that was provided and will be coming back again in the near future.Special Features:
- SolidspecialoccasionsDined on 7/15/2014We went here for our anniversary. The service was responsive, but not pushy. The food was very good, but not really outstanding. I had the strip steak, which was the better of the two dishes, while my wife had the eye of round steak, which wasn't as well cooked and lacked the flavor of the strip, but did have a delicious mushroom sauce. The place has a very pleasant ambiance, a step up from casual, but not overly formal, either. Great for a nice night out or a drink and dinner with friends after work. Also, an excellent choice of wines; not an extensive list, but one with a nice variety of all the major notes.Special Features:
- Classic Dining ExperienceSharonDined on 7/11/2014Hands-down, Grace is always spot-on when it comes to their service and their food. I've never had a bad experience at Grace, and Friday evening was no different. Andy was our service associate, and he was warm and friendly, and made great recommendations for our table. He didn't miss a beat. And all of our meals (there were 4 in our party) were superb. The new fried green tomatoes appetizer was fantastic. Five stars on everything !Special Features:
- great food, great serviceDawnVIPDined on 7/9/2014Enjoyed our dinner at Grace on July 9. Great food, great ambience, great service. Micky was very good, very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulWinsomeDined on 7/9/2014Wonderful in every way...food, service, ambience, gracious people...love me some Grace 1720!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful Sunday mealcpm89Dined on 7/6/2014We do eat here often, but each time we do, we remember what a beautiful dining room and how reliably good the food is. Our server was wonderful, sharing his expertise and knowledge in cuisine. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and will try to get back more often!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So disappointed.LesismoreVIPDined on 7/5/2014We had gone to Grace a few times for lunch and about a year ago for dinner, at which time it was great. It is a beautiful restaurant and the patio is very nice. This time, however, things did not go well from the beginning. First, they tried to refuse a scoutmob on the basis that I booked through open table, which was only a reservation; I did not even get dining points, which no one could explain. Then the wine list was completely different from the one on the website, so they don't update that. We worked all that out and finally ordered. I made clear I wanted very little salt. My salmon was saltier than any I have had anywhere. They did not take it off the bill. I was very disappointed with the whole experience, and will not return.Special Features:
- Love Grace!!!!!!lunchladies6Dined on 6/30/2014It was our second time as a friend group of 6 to lunch at Grace and it did not disappoint. Great food and service - love the ambience at the restaurant. I have only lunched there, but I would go for dinner if the opportunity presented itself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful eveing - as expected64WPRangerVIPDined on 6/28/2014We have come to expect nothing but the best at Grace 17.20 and Saturday evening did not disappoint. Service, as always, is perfect. This evening, which was a spur of the moment decision, the food was marvelous. My crab cake appetizer was perfect - lots of crab meat with only the minimum other ingredients required to hold it together, perfectly prepared and served with an excellent sweet caper remoulade sauce. We had the evening specials for our main course. my wife's tenderloin served with mashed potatoes, asparagus, and a blue cheese sauce was perfect, as was my yellow fin tuna served atop grilled vegetables.Special Features: