5155 Peachtree Pkwy
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.grace1720.com/
- Phone: 6784211720
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am Sunday: 11:00am
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Barbara DiJames
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine
- Entertainment: Grace 1720 has LIVE entertainment on Wednesday evenings, from 6:00pm-10:00pm . LIVE entertainment is provided by very talented local artists, piano/vocalists and acoustic guitar/vocalists.
- Special Events: Grace 1720 is the perfect setting for special events and celebrations. Our beautiful restaurant is ideal for a wedding rehearsal dinner, bridal luncheons, birthday party and graduation party celebrations, important business meetings, and all special events with a goal of a caring, customized, and memorable experience. There are several beautiful private dining spaces, accommodating up to 100 people. Please contact our event coordinator at 678-421-1720 for more detailed information, or email at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist in any way possible.
A word from grace 17.20
Grace 1720--a unique dining culture where casual elegance blends with an inspired menu, unique wine list and gracious care in service. In the wine country-inspired dining room, or fireside on the lushly landscaped patio, the dynamic culinary team offers a regularly changing menu of the freshest seasonal ingredients prepared simply and tastefully. Private dining is available for groups up to 100, including high above the restaurant in our magnificent Upper Room accommodating 35; or for more intimate occasions, up to 10 at the Chef’s Table adjacent to the main dining area. Grace 1720 is the perfect venue for a wedding rehearsal dinner, bridal luncheons, birthday party and graduation party celebrations, important business meetings, and all special events with a goal of a caring, customized, and memorable experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
grace 17.20 - Best Restaurants in Norcross ›
grace 17.20 reviews from OpenTable diners
113 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (78)great for outdoor dining (75)romantic (68)neighborhood gem (64)fit for foodies (50)great for lunch (47)good for groups (37)great for brunch (36)notable wine list (33)hot spot (14)late-night find (12)vibrant bar scene (10)scenic view (7)kid-friendly (4)Show More
- Grace 17:20OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/26/2014Our week-night evening at Grace was delightful! Decisions, decisions - Spring Rolls or Fried Green Tomatoes? The generous entree portions combined with the many selections make for more decisions! But PLEASE, don't forget DESSERT! The Caramel/Sea Salt /Cheesecake is NOT to be missed!!! Oh, and I completely forgot to mention the wonderful wine list. Also, the cocktails aren't shabby either! A meal at Grace 17:20 is a dining experience whether you dine at lunch, dinner, or Sunday Brunch. Don't miss it!Special Features:
- Wonderful EveningbrinsopDined on 8/22/2014Grace 1720 was a wonderful restaurant. Great atmosphere, food was just perfect, and the servcie could not have been better. Will return soon.Special Features:
- Excellent foodGreatfoodDined on 8/22/2014Grace 17.20 can always be counted on to serve excellent food for the money. Delicious!Special Features:
- Great birthday lunchnaborhoodfoodieDined on 8/17/2014We treated our daughter and son-in-law to lunch at Grace 17.20 on Sunday afternoon. The restaurant was full with three large tables celebrating a large birthday lunch. Nevertheless, our service was excellent, (thanks, Michael), the food was very impressive and the atmosphere was perfect. They offer a couple of brunch specials on Sundays. I had the quiche and a wonderful apple and jicama salad. We're in the neighborhood and Grace has become a 'go-to' place for a good, elegant meal.Special Features:
- OverpricedBulldogGirlDined on 8/8/2014Items ordered were 2 grilled chicken Caesar salads, 1 order of fried green tomatoes, 2 glasses of the house chardonnay and a dessert. The total was $86 after a 15% tip. Each salad was $18. Outrageous prices - we will never go back.Special Features:
- MY Favorite in ATLRaymondDined on 8/8/2014My visit to Grace 17.20 was a spur of the moment with a special person. So when I went to my OpenTable Android App and browsed the local restaurants, this restaurant stood out and fast! But then when I arrived at the restaurant and entered the door, we were floored at the caliber of quality we saw applied to the furniture and ambiance of this restaurant. I have made it a promise to myself to visit this restaurant everytime I visit the ATL. Thank you OpenTable on another successful reservation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CelebrateImpressiveDined on 8/6/2014I have taken 3 guests to Grace recently to celebrate Birthdays. Always a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinner!JayHDined on 7/29/2014I took coworkers from out of town. Everyone enjoyed the spring roll appetizer, mixed green or spinach salad and their entree (shrimp and grits, grilled flat-iron steak and a lamb pasta dish), along with a nice wine. Service was attentive, and the patio was a great place to get fresh air after a day in meetings.Special Features:
- Great patioKdnatlVIPDined on 7/29/2014We sat on the patio and our server was great and the food was also great. It was a wonderful experienceSpecial Features:
- Great!CarlosDined on 7/26/2014Grace is one of my favorite restaurants and my wife and I celebrate special occasions there often. The food is always great and consistant the ambiace is awesome, we love the style. Go here for a quiet evening, the patio is great provided its later in the evening or cool..cant wait for fall to dine on the patio. Enjoy~Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Little Too Expensive!Grammie2Dined on 7/25/2014Really did not need reservations at !:00 p.m. on a Friday afternoon. We selected this restaurant to celebrate a Special Birthday which was shared in my reservation and when we were offered a dessert for one-half price, I was shocked, after ordering two sandwiches for $28.00. Grace 1720 will have to stay on our VERY SPECIAL OCCASION LIST!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect celebrationImpressiveDined on 7/22/2014Grace 1720 is always my first choice to celebrate a special occasion. Also to impress out of town guestsneSpecial Features:
- It was averageForsythgirlDined on 7/19/2014I would like to give this restaurant another try, I've heard such great things about it. There were 2 in our party, we made reservations and were able to sit outside which was great except for the tiny gnats oh and the chair was still very wet from earlier rain which I didn't realize until I got up to leave and my pants were soaked :( I ordered the organic chicken with bacon dressing. The chicken was a little dry, the green beans were very undercooked for my taste, the blue cheese mac-n-cheese was great. My chocolate martini was perfect. The bread basket is good, one of them more of a pumpkin/spice dessert cake was super yummy with my coffee at the end! The shrimp bisque was very good, I would have loved some crackers though.Special Features:
- Outstanding!!SpellySpellDined on 7/18/2014This is the 3rd time coming to this restaurant and I have been extremely please with the outstanding service that was provided and will be coming back again in the near future.Special Features:
- SolidspecialoccasionsDined on 7/15/2014We went here for our anniversary. The service was responsive, but not pushy. The food was very good, but not really outstanding. I had the strip steak, which was the better of the two dishes, while my wife had the eye of round steak, which wasn't as well cooked and lacked the flavor of the strip, but did have a delicious mushroom sauce. The place has a very pleasant ambiance, a step up from casual, but not overly formal, either. Great for a nice night out or a drink and dinner with friends after work. Also, an excellent choice of wines; not an extensive list, but one with a nice variety of all the major notes.Special Features:
- Classic Dining ExperienceSharonDined on 7/11/2014Hands-down, Grace is always spot-on when it comes to their service and their food. I've never had a bad experience at Grace, and Friday evening was no different. Andy was our service associate, and he was warm and friendly, and made great recommendations for our table. He didn't miss a beat. And all of our meals (there were 4 in our party) were superb. The new fried green tomatoes appetizer was fantastic. Five stars on everything !Special Features:
- great food, great serviceDawnVIPDined on 7/9/2014Enjoyed our dinner at Grace on July 9. Great food, great ambience, great service. Micky was very good, very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulWinsomeDined on 7/9/2014Wonderful in every way...food, service, ambience, gracious people...love me some Grace 1720!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful Sunday mealcpm89Dined on 7/6/2014We do eat here often, but each time we do, we remember what a beautiful dining room and how reliably good the food is. Our server was wonderful, sharing his expertise and knowledge in cuisine. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and will try to get back more often!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So disappointed.LesismoreVIPDined on 7/5/2014We had gone to Grace a few times for lunch and about a year ago for dinner, at which time it was great. It is a beautiful restaurant and the patio is very nice. This time, however, things did not go well from the beginning. First, they tried to refuse a scoutmob on the basis that I booked through open table, which was only a reservation; I did not even get dining points, which no one could explain. Then the wine list was completely different from the one on the website, so they don't update that. We worked all that out and finally ordered. I made clear I wanted very little salt. My salmon was saltier than any I have had anywhere. They did not take it off the bill. I was very disappointed with the whole experience, and will not return.Special Features:
- Love Grace!!!!!!lunchladies6Dined on 6/30/2014It was our second time as a friend group of 6 to lunch at Grace and it did not disappoint. Great food and service - love the ambience at the restaurant. I have only lunched there, but I would go for dinner if the opportunity presented itself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful eveing - as expected64WPRangerVIPDined on 6/28/2014We have come to expect nothing but the best at Grace 17.20 and Saturday evening did not disappoint. Service, as always, is perfect. This evening, which was a spur of the moment decision, the food was marvelous. My crab cake appetizer was perfect - lots of crab meat with only the minimum other ingredients required to hold it together, perfectly prepared and served with an excellent sweet caper remoulade sauce. We had the evening specials for our main course. my wife's tenderloin served with mashed potatoes, asparagus, and a blue cheese sauce was perfect, as was my yellow fin tuna served atop grilled vegetables.Special Features:
- Always a great experiencebsams3Dined on 6/27/2014We have never gone wrong with dining at Grace 17/20. The dining experience is consistently outstanding. Always our default for special occasions, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business dinner for three of uskdvmDined on 6/26/2014We had a business dinner here, and we enjoyed it. The staff put us in a corner with a window, and it was quiet enough to have a good conversation. Everything we had was good, and the service was timely but not interrupting. The only negative is that this place is hard to find, even once you get into the shopping area, and parking nearby is very limited; two of us had to walk some distance, but as long as you don't mind walking, there is enough parking in the area. The window looked out onto a nice terrace with a big outdoor fireplace, and I suspect that in the spring and fall that is a very popular area.Special Features:
- SpectacularWinsomeDined on 6/25/2014Spectacular in every way! Lamb burger was delicious, as we're the twice cooked fries..service was great as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed Grace 17:20dinerVIPDined on 6/25/2014I have not been to this restaurant for a while as we have moved away. I was thrilled to visit again. The lunch was delicious, the server wonderful and the patio wonderful! Thanks for a great 3 hour lunch!Special Features:
- FavoriteLMSDDined on 6/23/2014This was not our first time at Grace and it is consistently great food, service and atmosphere. It is located in an outdoor area shopping center that has great upscale shopping for an after dinner stroll.Special Features:
- Good but could be bettergst247Dined on 6/21/2014We always have enjoyed the ambiance here and the food is, generally, good. The things that could take this place to the next level are small but significant. First: stop microwaving the food! Sometimes food arrives so hot on the inside that it's obviously been microwaved. The other thing is the bread, which has also been microwaved. They slice the loaf extremely thin, and, although warm, the texture is chewy and rubbery. Bleh. Lastly, the service, although friendly, is not as polished as it should be. Waiters tend to be inexperienced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OKRunnerrollVIPDined on 6/19/2014It was all right. I've had good, and bad experiences here. I feel the food is a little overpriced, but the service is always excellent. It can get a bit loud in there too. We were there early (11:30) and there were very few people in the restaurant. However, the next group that came in were seated at the table right behind us. It was then very difficult for us to hear each other talk. My friend didn't like her spinach orzo salad very much, and my salmon had a lot of that brown stuff on the bottom (which I find very unappealing). I removed it, but it was a messy job.
- WowWinsomeDined on 6/18/2014Wow...yellowfin tuna was out of this world, love the setup! Cheesecake was the best I've ever had...and I'm from New York, so that's a feat. Service was excellent, and everyone was very gracious. Love the meaning of 1720, will be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing ScallopsWinsomeDined on 6/9/2014We had the most amazing scallops ever, they were huge and scrumptious! Service was great as always and love the Grace patio this time of year...this restaurant is about as consistent as they get.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, pleasant environmentDDC52Dined on 6/5/2014Our first time at this restaurant was a very good experience. The food and service were excellent as was the ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yet Another Fine Dining FailureYurikiaDined on 6/5/2014Went here on a ScoutMob, food was extremely subpar for what the prices were - making the discount making it more bearable. My burger was prefrozen, mid-rare in a few spots, overcooked in a few others. My friends had similar experiences, the food was "alright" or "fair" but not worth the price at all. The hilarious part came with the check. The 18% gratuity was 28%, effectively making it a sour deal. You get $20 off max off of $40, but they charge 28% post amount. $100 would become $80, so $18 would become $22. The manager, instead of being nice about it, threw the usual "you're using a coupon, I'm going to throw a massive attitude and not explain anything." Choose not to take the discount, paid in full, and didn't tip for the bad service.
- First time and love itwrussgrantDined on 5/31/2014We went to Grace for our anniversary on the recommendation of friends. e restaurant is the perfect mix of elegant and casual, the food was great as was the service.Special Features:
- Alway's one of my favoritesskeezixDined on 5/30/2014This has been one of our top 3 neighborhood restaurants for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank youHenryDined on 5/30/2014Everything was great, thank you. Everything was great, thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/24/2014Grace 17.20 has an incredible menu and service. The staff is friendly, accommodating and very knowledgeable. Our waiter knew exactly what to direct us to on the menu after go over our likes. The Strawberry Cobbler was amazing!!!! I would recommend it to anyone... I am will try the Banana Foster next.Special Features:
- Another great experiencefoodsnobVIPDined on 5/22/2014The outside patio area was beautiful and the food was great! The service was a a littel slow, but overall the experience was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best patio everWinsomeDined on 5/18/2014We had a great time on the best patio ever. Food was delicious, great wine list, and service was superb. Ambience is amazing, a true escape.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner SpotSharonDined on 5/17/2014First time dining at Grace 17.20 and we were pleasantly pleased with the quality of the food and the outstanding service. We will definitely dine at Grace again in the near future.Special Features: