326 West 40th Street
Four Points Sheraton Times Square
New York, NY 10018Neighborhood:
Theater District / Times Square
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 2129678585x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 6:30am - 11:00am
Daily: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
**** On Wednesday we do not take dinner reservations until 7pm****
****Closed on Thursday evenings***
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine
A word from Gotham Bistro
Gotham Bistro- A hidden gem nestled in the Four Points by Sheraton Midtown Times Square. An urban American restaurant that marries traditional and progressive techniques to create great flavors. We honor the ingredients by refusing to use anything but the freshest and high quality items. Whether it is breakfast, lunch or dinner, you can expect a palate pleasing experience along with excellent service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Gotham Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance2.6Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (3)good for groups (3)great for brunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for lunch (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Great selection of dishesGMRCAMVIPDined on 4/30/2014I was having lunch there with friends, two of whom are vegan, and one vegetarian. Everyone found something delicious on the menu. The waitress knew the ingredients and gave great suggestions.Special Features:
- Not worth itRhaycockDined on 2/15/2014Place looks like a cafeteria, calamari was not good. Main course was OK meatloaf and salmon. Desert tasted like it came from the frozen food aisle at the supermarket, apple pie and ice cream. Maybe good for lunch but definitely not a place I would go back to or recommend
- What reservation?FrequenttravelerDined on 1/22/2014When our group of business men arrived for a formal breakfast experience, the staff greeted them with no awareness of a reservation at all. Tables had to be reorganized and other guests moved to accommodate their party. This was an embarrassment to say the least for a formal meeting that had been prearranged.
- After TheatermorrislazVIPDined on 12/8/2013Went there after an off Broadway Theater on a cold snowy night. Had a burger and it was quite good. it is in a hotel and we were the only people there. It was a Sunday and they had a TV to watch football while we were eating so was perfect for us. If you are expecting a dining experience, I wouldn't recommend but for a decent burger at a reasonable price it was great!
- New York TripJohnSDined on 11/16/2013Disappointed that they didn't have any champagne as advertised on the menu. Not enough wait staff for number of people dining.Special Features:
- Good theater diningBBC1Dined on 10/30/2013Great all around experience. Ambience 3 stars Food prep excellent. Vegetarian selections adequate. Wait staff very attentive. Great wine selection. Accepts restaurant.com coupons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday with DanOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2013Excellent service, professional yet comfortable atmosphere and the food was AWESOME!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staff over workedOopsVIPDined on 10/21/2013If this place simply hired a few more staff, all could be solved. One lady to greet & seat us, & take our order, & deliver our food......while also delivering room service throughout the hotel......Not good.Special Features:
- Non-existent staffDIPlabDined on 9/20/2013I had a reservation for four friends at 7pm on a Friday night. We arrived on time and there was no host, no waiters, no people. We waited for 10 minutes and still nobody. We ended up leaving and finding another restaurant with a visible staff.
- zero ambience but good foodscmomDined on 8/2/2013We ordered the French dip sandwich with fries, and a grilled chicken Caesar salad. The French dip was tender and good, and the fries were homemade from real potatoes! The Caesar salad and chicken were okay. There was absolutely no ambience - no pictures on the walls, just a room that looked like it may have been an indoor pool at one time with tables in it. Only one other table was filled. Was disappointed with the limited selections on the menu.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food! Friendly staff!CRobles58Dined on 7/30/2013I dined at the Gotham Bistro earlier this week with a girlfriend for a “catching up dinner”. To say the least we had an awesome time. Although the restaurant was small it was not overcrowded and the service was excellent. I enjoyed a drink from the cocktail menu, I think it was called the Peach Cosmo and I had the salmon which was great! Check this place out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ServiceRonBDined on 7/24/2013The service staff such good care of you. They don't miss a beat. Well done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Service & ValueAMS1VIPDined on 7/23/2013I have enjoyed breakfasts, lunches and dinners at Gotham Bistro for years. I highly recommend the Eggs Benedict and Quesadilla for Breakfast. For Dinner, I enjoy their New York Pepper Steak with Garlic Potatoes. If you like comfort food, Gothem Bistro is the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.