Gordon Biersch - Las Vegas
3987 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Gordon Biersch - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.gordonbiersch.com/
- Phone: 7023125247
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 1:00am.
Weekend Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Miguel Live
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant is the ideal venue for your next private dining occasion. Our restaurants can accommodate groups of 10-500 people. We have private and semi-private spaces available, which are perfect for business meetings and dinners, luncheons, cocktail parties, wedding events, family events and more! Guided tours of our on-site brewery are also available upon request. Our Sales and Marketing Manager will help you with all of your planning needs. Whether you are hosting a corporate function or celebrating one of life's momentous occasions, our goal is to insure that everything goes without a hitch. We want you to be able to sit back and enjoy your event as much as your guest. We have group packages designed for any occasion ranging from $20-$60 per person. Our ability to customize menus and packages ensures that your group gets exactly what you want. From bar packages to sit down meals, we can work with you to design an event to suit your needs.
- Private Party Contact: Nicole Frye 7023125247
- Entertainment: We offer live entertainment on Sunday Brunch from 12pm-3pm.
A word from Gordon Biersch - Las Vegas
"Fresh, hand crafted beer and premium made from scratch food...all served up in a friendly and fun atmosphere - that's what the Gordon Biersch experience is all about." Gordon Biersch is located just minutes from the Las Vegas Strip and walking distance from the Las Vegas Convention Center in Restaurant Row at Hughes Center. It is a free standing brewery restaurant with easy access for taxi drop off and plenty of spaces for self parking. Happy Hour daily from 3pm-7pm and 10pm-close with food and drink specials in the bar and lounge area.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Gordon Biersch - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (8)fit for foodies (5)great for lunch (4)vibrant bar scene (4)neighborhood gem (4)late-night find (2)great for outdoor dining (1)special occasion (1)kid-friendly (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Very nice patio dining!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/11/2014We prefer a restaurant more on the quiet side....at least that is what we needed on the particular night we were there. We sat on the patio, and it was PERFECT! We enjoyed being able to talk at our table w/o noise from other tables or the bar or kitchen. It was just what we needed that night...and the food was very very good too!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServerSuzyQDined on 8/13/2014Met friends here who were staying on the strip, but as a local, we don't do the strip often . . . it was the perfect location! Not too far and not too close to the Strip activity. Food was good; server was very personable; and we enjoyed a very good beer or three. :-) I would have to say go there for a relaxed atmosphere, beer and some average to above-average food. Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great beer, food and atmosphereLuvtoeatoutDined on 7/30/2014Great place for hanging out and having a beer with friends. This restaurant is also a brewery. Expect live music, jazz or easy pop. The baby brats are a must try as are the garlic fries. And of course the beer was fantastic. Lots of varieties to choose from. We will definitely be going back.
- SperkyVIPDined on 7/20/2014Food was quite good, service incredibly slow! Thoroughly enjoyed appetizers: Sweet Chili wings; mini brats (delicious); Filet mignon sliders (2 very good sliders but very little meat- 1" square and very thin, likely less than 1 oz meat total); CBLT very good; & bourbon salmon good. There were 5 in our party requesting all food to be delivered together as some were having apps as dinner. Server was friendly, just really slow and not attentive.I would recommend this to a friend.
- always tastyopelgtDined on 6/16/2014GB is our regular go-to place to relax and enjoy some good beer and food. I miss the original seared Ahi salad. Please bring it back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Gordon Biersch - Las Vegas reviews archive.