Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant - Park Lane
8060 Park Lane Suite 125
Dallas, TX 75321Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant - Park Lane
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.gordonbiersch.com/
- Phone: 214-369-2739
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Brewery
- Executive Chef: Ian Salavon
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: All of our menu favorites are available for your off-site catered event. Please contact Stephanie Mason, Assistant General Manager, to receive your customized catering proposal.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer private parties for groups of 15-500. Gordon Biersch offers private dining rooms, televisions and views of the brewery which creates the perfect setting for your wedding rehearsal dinner, cocktail reception or corporate event.
- Private Party Contact: Stephanie Mason 2143692739
- Entertainment: We have 6 flat screen TV's to watch your favorite sporting events. In addition, we also get the Sunday NFL Package, so you won't miss your sports team.
- Cross Street: Park Lane & route 75
- Public Transit: The Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) system is located less than a 2 minute walk. The Park Lane Station is the closest to our restaurant.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: The Park Lane Shopping District offers many public parking garages which are free to the public.
A word from Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant - Park Lane
At Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant, our passion is to produce and deliver to our guests the highest quality and freshest products. Our tradition of on-site brewing and food made fresh, from scratch, are the most evident examples of this passion. Our restaurants and people offer a relaxed and inviting atmosphere, attentive and friendly service, fresh food carefully and creatively prepared, specially brewed beers and other fine beverages. We feel it is this combination of elements that make a great dining experience possible. The Gordon Biersch heritage of superior beer, great food and good times are now served up fresh daily in locations stretching coast to coast. Committed to using only the freshest and finest ingredients, our restaurants showcase a passion for food with seasonal menus, daily specials and frequent changes to the regular menu. Gordon Biersch features a unique décor and atmosphere that provides an inviting space.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant - Park Lane - Best Restaurants in Park Cities ›
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant - Park Lane reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (9)neighborhood gem (8)great for outdoor dining (6)vibrant bar scene (6)fit for foodies (4)good for groups (4)special occasion (4)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- great time in town.TexasTJVIPDined on 10/7/2014The manager came up to me immediately when I came in and shook my hand like a friend. I had an open table reservation he took care of it without question. Jill was the bartender she was very attentive, great anecdotes and amazing with her regulars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went to watch World Cup Final5thGenTxDined on 7/13/2014Average as bar food goes. We went to watch the World Cup final so bar was full, service was decent. Nothing to write home about but certainly a cool casual place to gather.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good neighborhood spotBklyngal5VIPDined on 7/11/2014There is something for everyone, I love the flatbread hubby like fish tacos son goes for steak & fries .Special Features:
- Lobster MacaroniUnhappyDinerDined on 7/9/2014Was delicious but a bit expensive. Beer flite was interesting...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 95 reviews are from the Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant - Park Lane reviews archive.
- GREAT StaffSkeeterVIPDined on 6/21/2014Their staff is incredible! New menu adds more healthy options and the sample desserts are a perfect size to cap off a great meal. And then there is the in-house brewed beer with new additions every other month.Special Features:
- DisappointedTallGuyNDalVIPDined on 6/13/2014Have been here a few times, unfortunately I don't think I'll be back. Food is average at best and considering prices are higher than most casual restaurants in this category, it just isn't worth it.Special Features:
- Makes Dallas a better placeKirkleapDined on 5/11/2014The place is new clean and comfortable. Food & service were fantastic !Special Features:
- outstanding experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/26/2014Good service beer & burgers experience was really goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, convenient locationEBrownDined on 3/30/2014I was sad to learn they no longer have a brunch menu, but we enjoyed an early lunch with friends. Food was good, lots to choose from on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We each had a different beverageKevinEVIPDined on 2/15/2014We each had a different beverage and entree so we had a fairly good cross section of the menu. Unfortunately, every one of our beverages and entrees fell far short of our expectations. The presentation was acceptable, however the taste was not good. Suffice it to say we will not be back.
- Great placerlsmDined on 2/1/2014The restaurant features their own beers which are very good. We met another couple there to celebrate our anniversary and birthdays and everyone had a great time. My husband doesn't like beer, but he thoroughly enjoyed the restaurant. I had the goat cheese and beet salad which also contained greens and nuts and was scrumptious, followed by their Saturday special, the filet Oscar, which was truly enjoyable as were the desserts and coffee. Our service was excellent, informative and not intrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not your average sports barBKPaintsDined on 1/31/2014Perfect place to eat a delicious Kobe beef burger and try an in-house brew on a Friday night. They have plenty of TVs to watch the game but it doesn't overpower the ambiance of the restaurant. The lighting and atmosphere are great and the service was very friendly- our waiter didn't have to write anything down and got our order perfectly. Great spot for the late 20's-40s crowd at the shops at Park Lane.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible service and not great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/14/2013Salads and entrees served at the same time. 20 minute wait for someone to bring out wine. Food is mediocre, at best. This was our second shot, there will not be a third.
- Good TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/14/2013Had a great time, special was great and they make a great martini.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was great. ManagementOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 12/7/2013Service was great. Management did an excellent fo follow up
- Delish FoodTreeOzzDined on 11/9/2013The food was fresh and delishious. Portions on the larger size. Will be going back soon.Special Features:
- Ordered the beer sampler.ToasterDined on 10/31/2013Ordered the beer sampler. Waiter couldn't ID the beers correctly resulting on the wrong beers being delivered. He didn't want to replace them with the correct ones so we took them back to the bar!
- kitchen messes uppatronDined on 10/11/2013I have been to this restaurant several times and more times than not, they mess up our order. Food comes out slow or is not prepared in the way that was requested. For example, the salad never came until the main course came. Waiter apologized and covered the tab. However, it would be nice if they would just bring the food as it should be served in a timely manner.
- GB DeliverssharonVIPDined on 6/22/2013The menu is varied for every taste. Lobster/crab cake full of large pieces of all the seafood. Pot stickers were good, but no soy type sauce to dunk them in. They could only offer spicy BBQ sauce. In fact, seems the tarter sauce is the only sauce I could find that was not spicy. Cole slaw is horrifically hot with cayenne! Cedar plank salmon pleased. Server accommodated by steaming vegetables. Very nice about substitutions. If they would lay off the hot spice and allow people to spice up themselves, menu would be even more desirable.I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Wife FINALLY likes this place!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/16/2013My Wife and I came to eat here after I repeatedly brought up coming back again with her. The first time she came, she wasn't very impressed with the food, but liked the beer. I loved the food and everything that I have tried has been wonderfull! Well, this time, she ordered the Seared Tuna with a Kelp side, for the greens, and she was VERY impressed! Now she likes coming here!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We enjoyed dinner here; wantedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/15/2013We enjoyed dinner here; wanted to sit outside and the patio area was nice and roomy. Right across from a dog park, which we enjoyed as well.Special Features:
- Very hard to find. We wereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/9/2013Very hard to find. We were coming from Frisco and took Park Ln exit off of 75. Even though this restaurant has a Park Ln. address, it's not really on Park Ln. We drove around for several minutes, up and down Park Ln until we happened to go into the shopping center across the street and a guy outside the restaurant helped us with directions. Very frustrated by the time we arrived, 15 or so minutes late to meet our group since we couldn't find it. Waiter ok, had to look for him several times, I was skipped on the drink order. Food ok, not anything fantastic. Would not take the time to drive down again.Special Features:
- great place for made frommries85Dined on 3/9/2013great place for made from scratch food in a friendly atmosphere.
- Modern semi elegant decor.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2013Modern semi elegant decor. Dark wood set off by a wall of windows in the front. Food, service, and ambiance all above average. Fish tacos are a standout. Very enjoyable.Special Features:
- Went here on New Year's Eve,DelightedSusanVIPDined on 12/31/2012Went here on New Year's Eve, and we were surprised that it wasn't more crowded/busy. While that is nice sometimes, it was kind of dead in the place. We went around 8 pm.... maybe it had been busier or was going to get that way later. Otherwise, it was fine.Special Features:
- This restaurant is good forOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/18/2012This restaurant is good for eating while shopping at the Shops at Legacy. There's a large, varied menu, including a menu for beer, wine and cocktails. They claim that the garlic fries are wonderful. Eh, they're fries, could have been more crisp. The rest of the food was good, although my beef medallions were a bit too spicy--but then they were described as being spicy. This microbrewery is great for casual dining.Special Features:
- Great patio!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/2/2012Great atmoshere for meeting friends for drinks and good food. I love the patio! Awesome urban feel. Thanks!Special Features:
- Good food, but the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/26/2012Good food, but the service was slow. Steak was excellently prepared, but the cut was bad, too much connective tissue and and fat. Stick to the pub food which was great.Special Features:
- Food was good although theySuzeDined on 9/29/2012Food was good although they were out of one of the items we ordered which was disappointing. Servers also kept trying to give us other tables' food and drinks which was odd. Food was hot and good so it was an enjoyable experience plus there was no wait to get seated on a Saturday evening.Special Features:
- The Best FlatbreadOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/22/2012I really enjoyed the California Cobb Flatbread. It eas very flavorful.Special Features:
- Great place to meet friendsNicenightDined on 9/10/2012Great place to meet friends and family. Food was good. Service excellent. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Big menu of yummy food!VicCruzDined on 9/9/2012The Gordon Biersch Brewery brand of restaurants has a very varied menu with lots to offer for everyone. The portions are huge so they are a good value for the money and the food is very flavorful. Their choices of beers will satisfy the taste of beer fans and the pours are also generous.Special Features:
- They took the sea bass outCristinaVIPDined on 8/31/2012They took the sea bass out of their menu. I will miss it.Special Features:
- added to the regular listluv2dineDined on 8/25/2012Really enjoy this place for a great plate of food and a cocktail. choice for those who want something more trendy and fussy and those who just want a burger and a beer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/1/2012Beer and food are great. Waitress we had to flag down very time we need something.Special Features:
- Good Place for LunchFoodie77Dined on 7/3/2012Good food, good location. Waiter could have been a bit more professional (he chimed into our conversation while we were talking) but it was fine. This is not the type of place I would take my wife to impress her, but it works well for a casual afternoon meal. I will return.Special Features:
- Extremely noisy and busy withlesliejuniorVIPDined on 6/29/2012Extremely noisy and busy with large parties. Fair service and fair food. I knew they had a vegetarian menu but it was never offered. I had to ask for it.
- CAN'T GO WRONG!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/29/2012MENU CHOICE HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE. GOOD SIZED SERVINGS. HAPPY HOUR PRICES ARE VERY GOOD. WILL KEEP ON DINING HERESpecial Features:
- The food is good but a littleOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 6/21/2012The food is good but a little pricey. The beers are great. The service and atmosphere were very good.Special Features:
- We sat outside on the patio.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/21/2012We sat outside on the patio. It was very nice and relaxing.