Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant - Buckhead
3242 Peachtree Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant - Buckhead
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.gordonbierschrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 4042640253
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm -12:00am, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 2:00am; Brunch: Saturday -Sunday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Brewery
- Executive Chef: Samuel Thomas
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: All of our menu favorites are available for your off-site catered event. Please contact Chris Ernest or Aaren Petty, Sales and Marketing Managers to receive your customized catering proposal.
- Entertainment: Weekend Brunch featuring $5 Bloody Mary's and $3 Mimosas
A word from Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant - Buckhead
At Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant, our passion is to produce and deliver to our guests the highest quality and freshest products. Our tradition of on-site brewing and food made fresh, from scratch, are the most evident examples of this passion. Our restaurants and people offer a relaxed and inviting atmosphere, attentive and friendly service, fresh food carefully and creatively prepared, specially brewed beers and other fine beverages. We feel it is this combination of elements that make a great dining experience possible. The Gordon Biersch heritage of superior beer, great food and good times are now served up fresh daily in locations stretching coast to coast. Committed to using only the freshest and finest ingredients, our restaurants showcase a passion for food with seasonal menus, daily specials and frequent changes to the regular menu. Gordon Biersch features a unique décor and atmosphere that provides an inviting space.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant - Buckhead - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant - Buckhead reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since April 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (21)good for groups (20)great for outdoor dining (19)great for brunch (9)vibrant bar scene (9)special occasion (9)kid-friendly (6)neighborhood gem (6)fit for foodies (6)hot spot (6)late-night find (5)romantic (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Best Fish Tacos!krazy4kitzelDined on 8/4/2014The Cajun fish tacos are so good that I spent 2 months thinking about them, then planned my husband's birthday party there just so I could eat them again. Seriously, order them!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome expierence.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/19/2014I was really pleased of the service we received on my special day. Our waiter was professsional and personal.Special Features:
- FoodDankeDined on 7/19/2014Usually I enjoy the food I order at Gordon Biersch Brewery but this past time I order the Ribeye and it was awful. It was chewy and fat. Very disappointed in the quality of the meat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/16/2014First time here and could not have been more impressed. Chefs special was great combination and wonderful. I will be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TicasTicasDined on 7/5/2014We brought some out of town guests and had a great dinner on the patio outside. Our guests loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Dissapointing ExperienceReallybadmealDined on 7/4/2014Food was very over priced and had very little taste. I ordered the flat bread pizza and had to doctor it up with BBQ sauce, Parmesan cheese, chicken, and veggies from my daughters meal. Artichoke/crabmeat appetizer was like a little crabmeat and artichoke swimming in mayonnaise with no flavor/spice to it at all. Really bad. Stir fry looked good until we dug into to it and found it was mostly rice. Again with no flavor. The good news is the server was very good and made a bad meal less painful. Our bill was right at $100 and had a $25 Buckhead gift certificate. Even with the $25 off, we all felt our meal was no way worth $75. It was an "Applebee's, frozen out of a box" experience at best.
- Good Beer, Good FoodRevGeoffDined on 6/28/2014The beer selection is what I would expect if you call yourself a brewery. The taste of said beer was unexpected. The beer is great! The food selection was really cool and gave me lots to choose from. Took my mother in law with us to dinner and she enjoyed the fish and chips, my daughter and wife had steak and I had Tuscan Pasta. For me, I enjoy a menu that offers a lighter option and the pasta delivered in spades. The place go a little noisy when the guys started shooting pool but other than that it was a great atmosphere. I cannot wait to go back and sit outside when it is a little cooler.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- convenient location to meetbrjwDined on 6/20/2014I always end up here when the cental meeting point for lunch is buckhead. No parking hassle. No expensive valet with a long line. Easy in and out. Great food. I've never had a bad meal here. Quiet enough to talk business at lunch. Extensive menu. Something for everyone on the menu.Special Features:
- Father's Day FeastAaronDined on 6/15/2014We went to the Buckhead location for Father's Day and had a wonderful experience. The food was excellent (artichoke crab dip, fillet sliders, ribeye with gorgonzola butter, crab and lobster cakes, and garlic mashed potatoes to die for!), and our weighter was great. The atmosphere was warm and comfortable and we enjoyed our booth by a window watching a storm blow by outside while we enjoyed our meal.Special Features:
- Great food and atmosphere.MbbmsDined on 6/13/2014Burgers and garlic Parmesan fries are a must! Great service and beer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the Outside seating!Mommie2Dined on 5/11/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants for beer and casual dining. The outside atmosphere is relaxing. And you can always enjoy a game of pool inside. The beer is awesome and the food is very tasty!Special Features:
- Great experience!Foodie89Dined on 5/9/2014My husband and I were on vacation celebrating our wedding anniversary. This was a perfect place! The food was delicious, the beer was awesome, and the ambiance was very cozy and romantic but not overly formal. We felt comfortable in our casual clothes. It was a little expensive but the steaks and crab and artichoke dip were well worth it! The service was good but our waitress was not very friendly. That did not spoil our wonderful meal though! I would definitely return and recommend to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quick and easyAtlpeach0066Dined on 4/24/2014I go to GB quite frequently as I work very close. Always good food.Special Features:
- The following 191 reviews are from the Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant - Buckhead reviews archive.
- Wonderful placeKaaronDined on 4/22/2014Great food, service and atmosphere! Selection of food and beverage we outstanding. We took a group of 14 and had little wait time. Waiter was phenomenal with the large group. Prices very reasonable for the area. Great experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gordon Biersch in BuckheadReady2eatDined on 4/9/2014Gordon Biersch has a varied menu which makes it a nice stop for lunch, hors d'oeuvres after work with friends or dinner. They have good group space and the service is always good-very polite. Although some of the selections are not low in calories or low fat there are options on the menu for those seeking to limit either in their diet. GB is a better option to some of the other Buckhead lunch stops. On Maple Street, off Peachtree, and tucked behind a big box furnitre store, it is worth a stop.Special Features:
- A very solid mealAtlantaFoodieVIPDined on 3/23/2014We had a very good dinner at here....most of the food is quite dependable. We wound up getting brewhouse platter as an app - great way to start things off with a group of people. Sliders, southwest rolls, garlic fries, and hummus...sooooo yummy! This is a great place to catch a game. Our server was very attentive. It was another great night at Gordon Biersch!
- Great food and better beerAmfsu1Dined on 3/21/2014The thing I love the most about Gordon Biersch is that it's not only a fantastic brewery with great seasonal beers but a great restaurant as we'll, the food is awesome...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OkayMarkDined on 3/3/2014Good place to meet friends for drinks after work but not a great place for dinner. Food was reasonably priced but a bit dull and bland. Waiter was efficient but seemed off-put as if he would rather be somewhere else. Great location.Special Features:
- late startersflyInDined on 2/21/2014even open early, neither the tables are prepared nor someone on the desk. looked like they usually get their guests very late. waiter was friendly but behaved like i would sit in a college diner. was more like a bar with tables then a restaurant :(Special Features:
- Fantastic Food & FunMrsKDined on 2/14/2014This visit was not our first and definitely will not be our last. We always enjoy our times at GB.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines NightSwoodyDined on 2/14/2014Great food. Nice fixed price menu. Sweet rose at the end.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine dinnerNemoDined on 2/14/2014We had the fixed price Valentine dinner for two. Our starter, the crab meat/artichoke dip, was very good. We both enjoyed the Bourbon glazed Salmon as an entree. My wife commented on the fact that we had two green sides (kale/quinoa, and green beans); that doesn't happen often, and both were good. The single dessert, Apple bread pudding, was more than we could eat, so we took the rest home with us. The portions were good sized, not too big.Special Features:
- This place had a great beerKhaluaverseVIPDined on 2/9/2014This place had a great beer selection and wonderful bar bites. We ate later so the menu was limited but it was very good what we did eatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/8/2014The hamburgers were excellent. The garlic fries as always great. We had the apple bread pudding which was superb. Definately we will be back. Love this place.Special Features:
- NiceTrendyVIPDined on 1/24/2014Nice big restaurant. Incredible burgers nice for big groupSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place and good foodAtlanta01VIPDined on 1/22/2014We like this place and the food is good. The menu has something for everyone.Special Features:
- Foodie BarTNMobleyDined on 1/17/2014Loved their beer. Great service !!! Food fresh made, not a typical Bar setting where you would get frozen food from a bag. Great versatile menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent lunch choiceslindacVIPDined on 1/17/2014I have had lunch twice in the past month at Gordon Biersch. The lunch menu has great variety for those who are very hungry to those of us watching our weight. The ahi tuna salad was great!Special Features:
- great place for a business lunchbrjwDined on 1/13/2014Casual, moderate noise, comforable. Great food, always.Special Features:
- Perhaps bad timingLeeryDined on 1/4/2014I was expecting better quality beer. They didn't have one of any of their selection that really resonated with me. And I'm not that hard to please honestly. Everyone else in our party seemed to enjoy the food but my particular dish was "meh" at best. I just feel let down. It's ok, as I said...could have just been that night.Special Features:
- Perhaps it was just an off night...camilz25Dined on 1/2/2014It started when the server came to our table almost ten minutes after we arrived. He then turned to the hostess who seated us and asked her 'Why? Why?' It turned out that he wanted to go home because he only had three tables. That's fine, but please don't ask her 'Why?' - not once, but twice in front of customers. Regarding the food, I believe it tasted like virtually any other restaurant serving American comfort food would be fine. The special lemonade was great. Perhaps, it would be more spectacular if the service would been more timely (35 minutes between appetizer and entrée plus lukewarm). I believe it just a off night.
- Basic food99pegasus99VIPDined on 1/1/2014Not impressed with the food, but service was fantastic. Good place to fill up teenagers, but don't expect a good meal.
- UnderstaffedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/28/2013The food and beer was very good but the service led to a poor experience, mostly due to understaffing. With reservations, it still took nearly 20 minutes to get seated from the time the reservations were set.
- Nice - Opportunities to ImproveAllBlissDined on 12/27/2013Welcomed by friendly staff. Seated in upper level; nice ambiance. Waiter nicely announced each step of what to expect next as he took our orders and managed delivery of each dish: Blue Crab & Artichoke Dip w/ crostinis, Housemade Churrasco Steak Tacos, and Bourbon Chicken & Grilled Shrimp. Dip started out tasty with perfectly grilled crostinis, however, some crab chunks were far too "crabby" as if under-cooked and became overwhelmingly fishy. Additionally, while the waiter had a strong good start, he failed after bringing the check and promptly disappearing for approximately 15 minutes without warning - being the last diners, we felt completely deserted, especially after I had to go in search of someone else to box up my take-a-ways.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday BashSquidgirlDined on 12/13/2013Gordon Biersch is a good choice for large parties, ease of access and parking, beer on tap and a large menu. Super easy book through Open Table. A friendly reminder call the day of. No hesitation adding to the guest list. Satisfying beers while we socialized at the bar. Our table was ready at 8:30 prompt. Our friendly server was quick, thorough, and helpful with recs. The food is superb and reasonably priced. No frustration when the party overflowed to 15. No restrictions or “attitude” for separate checks. The manager granted a strange request for more bones in a take home doggie bag. From start to end, the experience made the celebration memorable and pleasant. Thank you! Will definitely return for future gatherings, large or small!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, slow serviceAshFoodieVIPDined on 11/2/2013I'll start this off with noting that I'm a little ticked off that the hostesses didn't check me in on Open Table and thus I received a "no show" email. If you've gotten one before from a restaurant that you definitely went to, then you know how I feel. So I've been to Gordon Biersch before, but it was only for happy hour appetizers and drinks... the beers here are amazing by the way. My dad isn't a big beer drinker, and he loved the golden one (can't remember the name) that we both ordered. Seriously, great beer! We skipped appetizers this time and ordered entrees, which were great. I had the steak medallions, garlic mashed potatoes (make sure you order these), and the green beans. Excellent food, and our server was a big slow.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationJamiDined on 10/26/2013A few weeks ago, I made a reservation for our family of 12 to celebrate my daughter's 20th birthday. We had a very rocky start with Jarvis as our waiter. It appeared that he may not have had experience with large parties. After expressing concern to management, Justin was reassigned as our waiter and he saved the evening! He was attentive and helpful with cake plates and such as I brought in a birthday cake. The food was good and everyone had an enjoyable time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great AtmosphereRestaurantHopperDined on 10/10/2013Everything was wonderful. The outdoor fireplace created a romantic atmosphere and the food was abovr average. Our wait was relatively short and the waiter was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good bar jointnearandfarVIPDined on 9/30/2013Good bar joint with good beers. Good for a quick eat.
- Great choice for our group!sixfootrnDined on 9/21/2013A group of my co-workers decided to have a niht out together. The food was fantastic and of course the beer was great! There was something for everyone. We had a super time. I will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.