Goodfella’s Brick Oven Pizza & Restaurant - Les
144 Orchard Street
New York, NY 10002Neighborhood:
Lower East Side
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
Goodfella’s Brick Oven Pizza & Restaurant - Les
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.goodfellasles.com/
- Phone: 2124323200
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 11:30am - 12:00am, Friday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:00am
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Takeout
- Catering: Whether you are hosting a corporate event or a home party, let us do the work to make your party a complete success. We offer an a la carte menu that allows you to choose your own selections, as well as, a complete catering party set up for a great price per person. We also offer custom menus, and will do our best to accommodate any special needs. Click on our menu to see all of our catering options. If you don’t see what you need, give us a call and we will be glad to assist you in planning your special event. Call us today at (212) 432-3200
A word from Goodfella’s Brick Oven Pizza & Restaurant - Les
Our famous brick-oven pizzas are made with our signature semolina dough, fresh mozzarella cheese, homemade sauce & a variety of the freshest & finest toppings available. In fact our pizzas are so good they have won numerous awards, among them being voted “World’s Best Pizza” 2007 & 2009 by the International Pizza Expo. Our most recent award is Best Pizza on the East Coast, Las Vegas 2010! A big part of the Goodfella LES experience is the friendly service & the greatest selection of appetizers, all made to order. We also have the freshest salads as well as our oversized, cooked to order pasta selections, like our delicious Rigatoni alla Vodka or our fresh homemade Cheese Ravioli, just like grandma used to make! And we can’t forget to mention our oversized portions of chicken, veal & seafood, all cooked fresh to order. If that’s not enough, try our incredible choice-cut, wood-fired steaks, seared to perfection at 900 degrees in our Brick Ovens.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Goodfella’s Brick Oven Pizza & Restaurant - Les reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (2)great for outdoor dining (1)romantic (1)neighborhood gem (1)fit for foodies (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Can't Go Wrong with Goodfella'sEddie3Dined on 8/11/2014We ate at the Staten Island Goodfella's and wanted to see if the one in NYC was just as good. It was. Service was great and the food was awesome. I can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Stay closer to Little ItalyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014The owner, although young and energetic has no idea of food or how to run a restaurant. I ordered Chicken Marsala (a lunch special for the day) and i received a rubberized piece of chicken with penne floating in chicken gravy. It was so bad I mentioned it to him and the obvious lack of marsala but he defended its preparation. Luckily my husband ordered a sandwich which I took half of. Sorry but stay away!
- Great way to end my work weekDCristinaRDined on 7/18/2014This was my second time at Goodfellas and it was just great. We had the specialty eggplant parm pizza and the bianca white pizza and loved it. We sat outside and it was really good for people watching. We ate at about 7 so it was not busy in the neighborhood or at the restaurant and it was still good by the time we left at around 8.30. The servers were great, the food was great and the prices are great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 12 reviews are from the Goodfella’s Brick Oven Pizza & Restaurant - Les reviews archive.
- They don't use Opentable..CatherinnycVIPDined on 4/5/2014I made a reservation for 8 friends this past Saturday night at 9pm. When we showed up, the hostess informed up "they don't look at OpenTable or use it so our reservation didn't exist." We had to leave and find a different place to eat.
- Better than expecteddavidjenisonVIPDined on 11/12/2013We've been here a few times now. Pizza was good, but we especially liked the seafood pasta. Would definitely recommend.Special Features:
- Very nice dinner!MiMo594Dined on 11/9/2013The restaurant was much smaller than we expected but that made it kind of cozy. I was pleasantly surprised by the wine choices thinking that it was just a pizzeria. Our party ordered pizzas, salads, sandwiches and pasta dinners. All were very pleased with the meal. Food was fresh and hot and very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than expecteddavidjenisonVIPDined on 8/24/2013We had pizza and pasta, and both were amazing. We definitely recommend the place.Special Features:
- Tried it, but prob won't try againOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/21/2013Unique pizza topping combos that brag of being "world winning" (so says the menu) but the best combo was with potato chips on top. I hate to say something bad about this place because the staff is really trying, but... would prob go to Lombardi's instead next time.
- Neighborhood Gem!!NY1FAMILYVIPDined on 5/12/2013Chose this place for Mother's Day lunch because it was walking distance from home. Loved it!! Five of us shared the fried calamari, cold antipasta and buffalo wings. Plenty of food. And their main courses were plentiful too. Not stingy with the portions. The penne with broccoli rabe and sausage was delicious. And their mushroom pizza is wonderful. My son had the pepperoni roll and really liked it. It also was a generous size. Will definitely go back again and again. The server was a gem too. She was very friendly and attentive. Highly recommend this place for a casual lunch or dinner. I am very glad they're in the neighborhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pizzaSameatsDined on 2/22/2013Came here with three kids, ages 9-13 and everyone could find something they liked. The pizza was great (they have a brick oven)I had a great salad with shrimp, strawberries, mozzarella and greens. Sandwiches were large. They accomodated us and the waitress and Manager (?) was so nice. Thanks!Special Features:
- Excellent pizza CalamariOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/26/2013Excellent pizza Calamari were just not up to par. Wait staff very friendly and accommodating Overall, a good experienceSpecial Features:
- Great lunch deal $10 entreesOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/5/2012Great lunch deal $10 entrees include salad. Good food and portion size. Great for kids.Special Features:
- The food was amazing. TryOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/3/2012The food was amazing. Try the garlic bread with mozzerella, it was delish!! And the gnocchi was so flavorful. The owner was also our waiter and he was very friendly and made sure that we had everything we needed. I will definitely be returning.Special Features:
- We enjoyed the pizza and ifWendyVIPDined on 3/31/2012We enjoyed the pizza and if we were in that neighborhood again wanting pizza we'd go back. Nothing special about the venue but decent food and a reasonable price.
- Nice brick oven pizza. FriendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/29/2012Nice brick oven pizza. Friendly but slow service. Seems like they do a good take-out business. Worth checking out if you're in the neighborhood.Special Features: