Golf's Steak House & Seafood
598 Lancaster Street West
Kitchener, ON N2K 1M3Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: CAN$30 and under
Golf's Steak House & Seafood
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.golfssteakhouse.com/
- Phone: (519) 579-4050
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 10:30am - 3:30pm
Daily: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our Dining Room can host private functions in secluded areas from 15 guests right up to 60 guests. Although not a necessity, Golf's can work with you to provide custom private menus to suit your tastes as well as budget.
If you have more than 60 guests or would prefer maximum privacy with you own private bar, entrance, and washrooms, Golf's has two private banquet facilities which can cater to all your needs from 40 guests right up to 300. From cocktail receptions to full course meals including plated, buffet, and country style, let Golf's experienced service team look after all of the details.
- Private Party Contact: George Kanellis 5195794050
A word from Golf's Steak House & Seafood
Romantically perched above the historic Grand River, Golf's offers award winning food and a stunning view from our four seasons solarium. For nearly 4 decades, Golf's has been a local favorite specializing in different cuts of steaks such as table side Chateaubriand for two, 24oz Porterhouse, and Strip Loin Steaks all hand carved and trimmed on site by our team of talented Chefs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Golf's Steak House & Seafood reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (6)great for brunch (6)romantic (4)scenic view (4)kid-friendly (3)good for groups (3)neighborhood gem (2)hot spot (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Good food, Faulty waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/23/2014Always good food. But, waitress screwed up two of our orders at our table and even had to come back again to confirm. No offer was made for reduced price or free dessert. This was actually the first time at this location faulty service was involved and we have been coming here forever. Hopefully just a one-off occurrence.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing servicestefCDined on 11/8/2014Our server was great. Very helpful and checked in at all the right times. She was great with our kids too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- all tables occupiedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/8/2014although it was busy in the restaurant - I don't think there was an available table - our server was efficient and pleasant. The food came within a reasonable time, considering how busy the kitchen staff must have been.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice placeNoteapleaseDined on 8/24/2014We were a group of 4 adults and 2 children. I had requested a table in the gallery with a view of the river and that is where we were sited. The Sunday brunch was good as usual. We have been at the Golf's Steak House several times and never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 22 reviews are from the Golf's Steak House & Seafood reviews archive.
- food and servicehogan1940Dined on 7/23/2014still have the best prime rib and Emma our service was excellant.Special Features:
- brodieDined on 7/12/2014food and service outstanding greatplace to dine whether for casual dinnerts or that special getogether with family and friendsSpecial Features:
- Beautiful RestaurantlovesfoodDined on 7/10/2014A go to place for a special occasion. Friendly service and beautiful scenery.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very HappylovesfoodDined on 6/10/2014My friend and I are on a very restricted diet for health reasons and the staff went out of their way to accommodate us, which was greatly appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wife's birthdaybrodieDined on 5/21/2014took my wife son and daughter in law for dinner for a birthday dinner food and service very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best place in townNotimpressedVIPDined on 5/2/2014Always great service and delious food for the priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were celebrating my father'sBirthdayDined on 4/12/2014We were celebrating my father's 90th Birthday. I was so looking forward to having a steak. I did order a Sirloin which came well done rather than medium which is how I ordered it. I am a lover of French fries, but was so very disappointed. They were fat but not cooked through. I think that when you are paying this kind of money for a meal, it should be excellent. I mean how hard is it to make good fries?Special Features:
- Golf's is greatguelphguysDined on 4/7/2014A group of four seniors dined on a Monday evening. We reserved online because it is generally busy at that time. The senior's menu on Mondays is very good with 5 entrees to choose from at a reasonable price and includes soup or salad and a dessert. We had 3 different entrees and all were great. We have been at this restaurant a number of times and always find it a good experience. It is especially nice in summertime if you manage to get a window table overlooking the Grand River.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My guests and my wife andOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/7/2014My guests and my wife and I had a very enjoyable meal and the service and food were very good. We just live 5 minutes away but have always kept this restaurant at a high standard of dining out. Your staff always is kind and helpful and you know it is going to be good tasting. Thanks again and we have recommended this restaurant to friends for many years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First datefirstdateDined on 3/8/2014i met a woman online. This is where i took her because i have been here before. I know the food is all ways greatSpecial Features:
- Lovely!BarsaBunchDined on 12/29/2013Enjoyed brunch wiith family over the holidays. The food was fantastic! Always the favourite staples with a good mix of new items to keep the buffet fresh and enjoyable. The crème brulee (or crema catalana??) was fantastic and so was our waitress. She was very friendly and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME... will be back forOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/7/2013AWESOME... will be back for sure! Cannot comment on lunch or brunches as we have only been there for dinner; however, I am sure it is great as well!Special Features:
- Great As AlwaysTheRefDined on 11/23/2013Has been a while since I visited. Food was very good again. Still has the best salad bar around and the service is outstanding.Special Features:
- Excellent as alwaysShelleyDDined on 11/16/2013Golf's is always a great spot. We both had the Roast Beef. Our waitress was awesome! She was very courteous, and friendly. She made our evening very special.
- Traditional Steakhouse ExperienceMiddieDined on 11/8/2013Old-school steakhouse with the usual trimmings - steaks grilled to order, salad bar, and desserts. We enjoyed our flavourful filets mignon in the atrium, with a creekside view. This was perfect for a romantic celebration. The birthday boy was presented with a slice of cherry cheesecake at the end of our meal which was large enough to share. Overall, a very nice evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great on a sunny dayBrunchieDined on 11/3/2013We were celebrating a friends birthday and requested a table with a view and luckily, we did get one. The food is good, nothing out of the ordinary though. I think I would mainly go for the view. Not sure I would be as happy if I was seated in on of the rooms inside. Brunch has a big salad bar too who I love. Although the waiter didn't say anything, she seemed impatient with us to leave after we were done. There wasn't a big line up outside so I'm not sure why. It was ages since I was out with the girls, and It would have been nice to stay longer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Complete satisfaction!!DoreenDined on 10/27/2013I do not have one complaint on our experience at this restaurant. Everything was excellent.Special Features:
- Cannot go wrongMoegoDined on 10/26/2013This place is run like a well oiled wheel ,everyone is on top of there job same top service each timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lazy greeternobodyDined on 10/8/2013Had a reservation at 8:45pm. There was a toral of 6 customers in the restaurant. We waited 10 minutes to be seated. The restaurant waiting to be seated area was deserted while staff ate food. Further we didn't even get an apology.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOUD!MyEarsAreStillRingingDined on 10/4/2013I thought my wife and I could enjoy a nice meal out but I honestly have never experienced such a loud atmosphere since I went to see the Tragically Hip in concert. My ears were ringing when I got out of there. We could not hear each other talk. The food was pretty good but was hard to enjoy.
- good diningbirdDined on 8/4/2013We come there to dine with our family who live in Kitchener.We live in Windsor Ontario The atmosphere is great and the food and service is very good. Keep up the good performanceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will frequent more often.twokatssDined on 6/5/2013Haven't been here in years.. menu is very much the same, prices as well.. a bit dissapointed the saald bar didn't have my favourite carrot salad.. but other then that it was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.