262 West 15th Street
New York, NY 10011Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.goldencrepes.com/
- Phone: 2129290816
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Wednesday: 8:00am - 11:00pm Thursday: 8:00am - 12:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 8:00pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Golden Crepes
A trendy neighborhood Creperie filled with great pleasures. Stop in to satisfy your craving with one of our savory or dessert Crepes to be enjoyed amongst friends. A simple modern decor on the walls creates a cozy and relaxing atmosphere where you can enjoy a variety of beers and wines at your leisure. You can choose from our adorable tables and chairs inside or snag a seasonal outdoor seat. Offering all natural - healthy Crepes and Panini’s that are filled with delicious savory or sweet ingredients where everything is very fresh and made to order right in front of you. We also have a full coffee bar.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Golden Crepes reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance1.5Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Who doesn't love crepes?FeedmepleaseDined on 7/8/2014We were visiting from out of town and not up for a big dinner out, but wanted something good. This small neighborhood spot with yummy crepes fit the bill. I'd go back.Special Features:
- Was not what we expectedDhobesDined on 6/8/2014This was really just a neighborhood drop in kind of spot. Only had 6-8 tiny little bistro 2 person wobbly tables and was self serv. the restaurant was about 75% full when we got there. Our 3rd party was stuck on the train, so while we were waiting we asked a couple how it was. They said that the food was good but no great accolades. They waited over 1/2 hour for their food to be brought to the table by the guy they order from at the window. We did not stay to eat here, as we preferred a less crowded dining experience and to be served.
- AmazingCrepeloverDined on 3/9/2014WE LOVED THEIR CREPES!!!!!!!! The neighborhood is adorable and watching themselves crepes is so cool. And they taste like heaven.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a restaurant at allsbnycVIPDined on 12/8/2013I'm not sure why these guys are listed on Open Table and why they take reservations. We arrived 10 minutes early only to find that it's really more of a take out/delivery place and they have like 3 tables. Not exaggerating. We had to wait an additional 15-20 minutes after our reservation time before a table opened up. The crepes are delicious and we otherwise had an enjoyable time, but if you're looking for a real restaurant, this is not the place to go. They either need to get more space or just stick to being a take out/delivery service (which it seemed they do a lot of). But if you want a great crepe, this is a fantastic place to go!Special Features:
- Wonderful CrepesFoodforthoughtDined on 10/19/2013The crepes were wonderful, everything cooked just right. Must have the Nutella, banana, chocolate chip and, of course, ice cream! Disappointed on the wine, waiter poured out the last bit from the open bottle and glass was not even filled half way, thought he would open another bottle to top it off but didn't! I guess it's not a place to have wine anyway!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crepes GaloreCootieMongoDined on 10/13/2013Me and a friend stopped by this little hub and were pleasantly surprised as to how good everything was. We sampled both a Savory crepe as well as a Sweet one. Everything went smoothly and tasted great. The downside is that we waited very long before someone too our order and weren't really acknowledged by the staff very much. Thats no buenos. Maybe it was a bad day?Special Features:
- Decent for a quick meal!LKetVIPDined on 8/10/2012Very casual, but very good crepes. I enjoyed my buckwheat, brie, and prosciutto concoction! Orange juice is fresh-squeezed and INCREDIBLE. We went on a warm summer morning, and it's open-air, so it was very stuffy/muggy inside. Not super relaxing, but the yummy food made up for it.Special Features:
- This is a hard one to review.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/23/2012This is a hard one to review. The food, when it finally came, was GREAT. However, the service was dismal. We sat ourselves down. We were not greated or welcomed. I had to track down the owner or waiter for eveything from asking for menus, to water, to taking our drink order, to taking our food order, etc. As I said, when the crepes finally arrived they were great!
- Very cute, simple and unimposing.OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/23/2012Very cute, simple and unimposing. Crepes are good, freshly squeezed juices are amazing!Special Features:
- for a small little place withOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/27/2012for a small little place with very little ambiance it has great food. We each had 2 crepes. 1 for lunch and 1 for desert, both were excellant !!!!
- Quaint, tasty and worth aOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/19/2012Quaint, tasty and worth a repeat visit! Yummy Brunch and fantastic fresh squeezed juices.Special Features:
- West Village's quick + easy eatsShaniDined on 5/6/2012We're a large group of out-of-towners seeking a spot for brunch, and Golden Crepes came up as having an Open Table. Our one group took up almost the entire restaurant. But for the record, it's not good for groups, only two crepes can come out at a time, so the food will come in shifts. On the flip side, the service was exceptional. The food came out quickly, so it wasn't too big a deal that it wasn't all at once. They were informative and friendly. They use very fresh ingredients making for very tasty crepe fillings and crisp juices. Crepe batter was the perfect texture as well.Special Features:
- During our 19-day visit toDoofusVIPDined on 5/1/2012During our 19-day visit to NYC we had crepes here twice, and were very pleased both times. As someone previously noted, don't be discoyraged by the hole-in-the-wall appearance: This place makes splenduid crepes.
- Don't judge this place byOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/20/2012Don't judge this place by its size. It's small but cute and comfortable, enough space for everybody. The smell of freshly prepared Crepes fills up the whole restaurant. I tried Brie and Prosuto crepe and also Dulce de Leche with bananas, both heavenly delicious. They also serve Illy coffee, which in my opinion is the best coffee in the world. Service was friendly and polite. I really enjoyed my lunch there and will be back soon.Special Features:
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/29/2011I arrived for my reservation and the maitre d' was extremely courteous. The food was great and we received wonderful service. I had the chicken panini and my companion had the turkey and cheese crepe. Both were great. This was my second time there and i will surely be there again soon.Special Features:
- This place is great if everyoneNightowlbrandyVIPDined on 11/26/2011This place is great if everyone in the party likes crepes as that's pretty much all that's on the food part of menu. In our larger party we all enjoyed our crepes, although some seemed a bit chewier and hard to cut into bite size pieces than generally find with crepes elsewhere. Place is very small and cozy inside, with our party of 9 basically taking over all of the seating inside. One table outside for 2 more, but that's it. Service was friendly once came over, but not as attentive as would expect considering the overall intimacy of the spot. Would return if in neighborhood, but would not make a special trip again. Prices were reasonable, and lattes were quite good.Special Features: