110 Marietta Street
Atlanta, GA 30303Neighborhood:
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.glennskitchenatl.com/
- Phone: 4044690700
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast 6:30 am- 10:30 am Monday-Friday 7:30 am- 11:30 am Saturday-Sunday Lunch 11:30 am- 2:00 pm Monday-Friday Dinner 5:30 pm- 9:30 pm Sunday-Thursday 5:30 pm- 10:30 pm Friday-Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Southern
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wine
- Entertainment: Late night menu served until 1:00AM and live DJ's on Friday and Saturday nights.
A word from Glenn's Kitchen
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Glenn's Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
- What a treasure!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/28/2012Absolutely a fantastic experience all the way around. Food was terrific and roof top bar was amazing-fun music, engaging DJ and views second to none. Going back today for lunch
- Great food, ambiance, and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/28/2012We went there during restaurant week. The food and service were fabulous. I had the artichoke appetizer and the hangar steak frites (hangar steak was a little tough) but very good and the home made ketchup was tasty! The Waffle Ice Cream Sundae is awesome! I would hightly recommend it. It reminded me of a New York restaurant...love the modern decor! David the host and our waitress were very attentive. I would love to come back in the Fall to enjoy the rooftop bar.Special Features:
- Went for Restaurant week andemacookDined on 7/26/2012Went for Restaurant week and was incredibly impressed with the selection, value, food, and service! You must get the grilled artichokes, but honestly everything was spectacular!Special Features:
- Great little place.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/26/2012What a find! The service was exceptional, and the food was innovative and beautifully presented. The staff was well informed about preparation and pairings. I will definitely return.Special Features:
- food was very good with aDennis4049Dined on 7/25/2012food was very good with a nice presentation.....service was initially very slow and took awhile to get going....we sat down and it was 15 minutes before our drink orders were even taken....the room was not full. About midway through the meal they brightened the lights which I don't understand...lighting had been nice and understated up to that point. Chihuly light fixture is impressive....maybe they wanted to show it off. I can't say much for having a window seat as the view outside was a homeless person trash can diving and various other riff raff....certainly not the restaurant's fault but I'm just saying. That could be why initially the host wanted to seat us in a corner. Parking is valet with 3 hours free which is nice.
- The food was fantastic. ThereOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/21/2012The food was fantastic. There weren't many people there making which makes for a less intersting ambiance.Special Features:
- Horrible Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/19/2012There was NO ONE in the restaurant at 7:30pm. That should have been a red flag to me. I ordered papppardelle for $19.00. It was a bunch of uncooked egg noodles thrown on a plate with dried mushrooms and no sauce. It tasted like dishwater. I didn't eat it. I paid my bill, promptly left and went to the Varsity for a hot dog. A waste of money.Special Features:
- a big surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/14/2012After spending an exhausting 12 hours at the Atlanta Gift Market, my husband and I went to Glenn's for dinner. I knew nothing about it and was just happy to have a reservation somewhere. We had no idea what to expect and honestly did not expect much. We were completely shocked by what we found. Excellent friendly service, sophisticated atmosphere and the best part an incredibly delicious meal. We live in Charleston SC, a town well known for its great restaurnats. This meal was equally as good as any I have had in our city.Special Features:
- The Glenn hotel was great.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/14/2012The Glenn hotel was great. Food was wonderful and we loved the Roof top bar. I highly recommend it.Special Features:
- It was good. The kind of goodBigtravelerVIPDined on 7/14/2012It was good. The kind of good where we were not blown away but we would definitely eat here again.
- Poor lighting design madeOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/13/2012Poor lighting design made our table very bright while others were rather dark...manager was rude when we asked about the lighting level...Grilled meat dishes were good my pasta was underwhelming and my wife's "fish and and chips" fish had greasy batter and fish was overcooked. Not a great value for the food and ambience..
- Great date place.JazzManVIPDined on 7/4/2012We went on the 4th of July and it was a great place to eat before the fireworks. Food was good, service was great and the place was clean, modern and in a great location.Special Features:
- My wife and I had dinner hereOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/2/2012My wife and I had dinner here before a concert at Philips Arena last week. The food was great and the service was very friendly (if a little slow). Would definitely recommend if you are downtown and looking for a place to dine before a show.Special Features:
- Food was excellent as wasOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/30/2012Food was excellent as was the service. They had a string band playing on Saturday night and it was just the right volume.Special Features:
- Out of the 4 cocktails, 2OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/30/2012Out of the 4 cocktails, 2 entrees, 3 appetizers, and 1 salad ordered for our party of 4, ALL of it was pleasing to the palette! The big plus was the convenient location next to the Philips arena/CNN center. Service was quick and courteous. Fried green tomatoes and shrimp and grits were my personal fav!Special Features:
- Sub-par food for the price.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/29/2012Sub-par food for the price. Surf and Turf $32 ....ok steak and 6 TINY 2" long shrimp that tasted of pepper. Fried green tomatoes appetizer was awful.....
- The service was horrible.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/26/2012The service was horrible. The food was not so great. Very limited menu and what they brought was not what was described. Overpriced for the quality.
- Glenn's Kitchen is situatedMercergirlDined on 6/25/2012Glenn's Kitchen is situated within a gorgeous and modern hotel, and the restaurant is just as beautiful. Wonderful service and great food; we will certainly return!Special Features:
- The food was good. I got theSuzyedVIPDined on 6/8/2012The food was good. I got the short ribs and they were very tasty, as were the grits and carrots that came with them. The only problem was that I got a large bone with no meat on about two other ribs. It was $26 and I didn't really think the portion size warranted that price. My husband's pork chop was large and tasted pretty good! Our server appeared to be new, but she was a real sweet heart and we enjoyed having her wait on us. Her name was Taneia. She has a lovely personality and did a fine job of waiting on us!Special Features:
- Glenn's Kitchen was very nice.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/6/2012Glenn's Kitchen was very nice. The atmosphere was open and bright. The staff was very friendly and the service was good. The menu was small, but the pricing was reasonable for Downtown. The Lamb Rib appetizer was amazing!!! The salads were nicely portioned. The surf and turf was disappointing in size, but high in flavor. Overall it was a very nice place and would return again.Special Features:
- I visited on a Friday nightOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/11/2012I visited on a Friday night and the restaurant was empty. In a way it was good because we got all the attention we needed, but there wasn't any ambiance. We had great service from our server and the drinks were great.
- Dinner with a viewChrazymacVIPDined on 5/9/2012Excellent food and service with the best view of the city at the SkyLounge on top of the bldg! Will be back again!!!Special Features:
- Was only here for breakfastOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/6/2012Was only here for breakfast but was pretty standard diner fare - which was weird because the restaurant looked like it should have been so much cooler/better.Special Features:
- Disappointed that kitchenOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/30/2012Disappointed that kitchen sink salad is no longer on the menu. Need to bring it back.Special Features:
- Food was very good but menuBobCVIPDined on 4/24/2012Food was very good but menu limited and server was not very good.
- Our favorite restaurant in AtlantaOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/22/2012Was recently in Atalanta for several days - this was hands down the best restaurant we dined at. The food was well thought out, innovative, and superbly prepared. The bbq lamb rib appetizer was amazing - one of my new all time favorite "bbq" foods! The setting was romantic, and the staff was attentive, friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. What a remarkable find! This place was the only restaurant we wish to return to on our next visit.Special Features:
- Great restaurant, but theyOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/4/2012Great restaurant, but they raan out of the beer-can chicken which I was excitedly looking forward to trying.Special Features:
- The setting is lovely, theMichaelVIPDined on 3/18/2012The setting is lovely, the food was generally very good, service was attentive, but not overly so. Biggest complaint was the very disappointing charcuterie plate and the fact that the server (not our waitress) who presented it had absolutely no idea of the meats or cheese on the plate.
- What a wonderful find in downtownOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/10/2012What a wonderful find in downtown Atlanta. Only blocks from the Philips Arena, but a world away from the competition. My wife and I had a wonderful dinner on a recent Saturday night. The grilled steak and scallops were flavorful and melted in your mouth. The side dishes were fresh and seasoned perfectly. The service was excellent. The atmosphere was quiet and relaxing. Who needs the expensive chain restaurants when you have this great local option...at a fraction of the price!
- I really loved my experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/9/2012I really loved my experience at Glenn's Kitchen! The ambiance was lovely and the view from SkyLounge (the rooftop bar) was amazing! The food was great and the Glen-tini was exceptional!!Special Features:
- Good food, great service andOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/24/2012Good food, great service and lovely setting. Would definitely return there!Special Features:
- Excellent food. No kids menuOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/21/2012Excellent food. No kids menu but did a wonderful job making a dsih more kid friendly. Very nice service...quick and perfectly correct.Special Features:
- This was my second visit toOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/20/2012This was my second visit to Glenn's Kitchen and it was once again fabulous. Crab cakes were great, as was the side of lobster mac n cheese. Friend got the surf and turf and raved about the filet. Fish tacos were also a hit at the table. Nice bar area for pre or post dinner drinks too.Special Features:
- I love the atomoshere of thisOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/17/2012I love the atomoshere of this place. I definitely would return to try more dishes. The tomato bisque soup was excellent and would be great with a grilled cheese sandwich. The Lamb Ribs was so tender, they fell off of the bone and nearly melted in my mouth. Service was well-timed and friendly, wines were affordable.Special Features:
- We went for Valentine's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012We went for Valentine's Day and had a reservation, which apparently was not necessary. Although we were trying to avoid over-crowded restaurants, this was quite the opposite extreme. We were one of only a handful of tables filled. They had a special Valentine's fixed price menu, which was the only choice for the evening. I overheard another table say they were going to leave because they didn't want it, and were then offered to order independently. Our server was very nice, but not overly competent. The menu came with wine pairings, but she never told us what each one was, and neglected to even bring us the first one. She also didn't tell us about each dish she was bringing, which I would expect with fixed menu. Overall ambience was sad.
- Convenient to Phillips ArenaTTOLANDVIPDined on 1/28/2012This was our first visit and it is in great proximity to Phillips Arena. We will return, because we heard the rooftop lounge overlooking the ATL skylight is great.Special Features:
- Glenn's KitchenOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/28/2012Absolutely a joy! The food was great as well as the service (Chelsea). The manager came by to check on us and that added a personal touch to this wonderful restaurant!Special Features:
- Great choice!AnibalDined on 1/25/2012Short but excellent menu. Lamb ribs were pretty good but big portion for an appetizer. Enough for 3 or 4. NY strip was cooked to perfection. And to finish the bourbon bread pudding is the best choice. Service was impeccable. Will make it there next time in Atlanta.Special Features:
- I took a group there for aOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/7/2012I took a group there for a birthday celebration. The staff was very attentive and professional. The food was outstanding!!Special Features:
- Our food and service was superb!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 1/1/2012Our food and service was superb! Our server was friendly, knowledgeable, and egaging...but not intrusive. We came on a relatively slow Sunday lunch, and she gave us very nice service. The salad and Cuban sandwich very good.Special Features: