Giumarello's Restaurant and G Bar
329 Haddon Avenue
Westmont, NJ 08108Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Giumarello's Restaurant and G Bar
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://giumarellos.com/
- Phone: 8568589400x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm,
with TWO COURSE $15 PrixFixe Lunch available!
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
Friday and Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: Lounge & Patio 1-7pm, dining room 3-7pm
*PRIX FIXE Dinner menu available in our dining room only. EVERY Tuesday thru Friday 5-6:30 and Sundays 3-4:30!
Happy Hour (Served in our Lounge/Bar only):
Tuesday - Friday: 11:30am - 6:30pm
Sunday 1pm-7pm (excludes Holidays)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Samuel Giumarello Jr.
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Inquire about our GIUMARELLO'S TO-GO Menu, full pans and half pans of most of our signature pasta, chicken, eggplant, seafood and veal entrees available for you to take home to serve your invited guests.
- Private Party Facilities: Fireplace Room (private)available for min. 20 & maximum 50 guests. Private parties(Dinner banquet menu) of 100 or more available on Saturdays.
- Private Party Contact: Frank Muratore, GM 8568589400x
- Entertainment: Featuring Pianist Paul Sottile every Tuesday and Saturday evenings.$6 SMALL PLATES Menu and LIVE BANDs every Thursday Night!Check out our FACEBOOK page or follow us on TWITTER for additional information about entertainment.
- Special Events: See our website giumarellos.com or our facebook page for upcoming event updates.
A word from Giumarello's Restaurant and G Bar
Giumarello's is family-owned Italian Elegance! Don’t miss out on the appetizers & desserts, in a word… fantastic. It’s a great place to have a romantic dinner.Check out our facebook page and follow us on twitter!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Giumarello's Restaurant and G Bar - Best Restaurants in Haddonfield ›
Giumarello's Restaurant and G Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
62 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (38)romantic (33)fit for foodies (30)vibrant bar scene (29)neighborhood gem (24)great for outdoor dining (21)notable wine list (19)hot spot (15)good for groups (14)great for lunch (12)late-night find (4)great for brunch (3)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- sunshineDined on 8/23/2014Giumarello's is my absolute favorite restaurant.. The service fabulous. The food is amazing..Special Features:
- pga1213Dined on 8/23/2014Excellent, food and service. Nicely placed delivery. Great selection of delicious entrees and desserts.Special Features:
- Great bar atmosphereCALLAUVIPDined on 8/21/2014Met friend for a special birthday dinner. Sat in reserved booth around bar. Food excellent -had the filet. Try the stuffed chop my friend said it was excellent. Service friendly and prompt. Bar not loud -but full. Was concerned being seated in a bar area. Nice crowd. Lights very dim bring your specs.Overall -highly recommend. Dress was business casual. Enjoyed- valet parking available.Special Features:
- A CelebrationpwgalettoDined on 8/19/2014I regularly return to Giumarello's when I want to celebrate milestone events in my life and the lives of friends. Giumarello's is a first rate restaurant with all the right touches. I especially enjoy the live piano playing which complements them dal beautifully. All four of us thought our food was exceptional. I think the price was a little high. I highly recommend Giumarello's.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/19/2014The food and service were wonderful. Every aspect of our meal was greatSpecial Features:
- The Best in SJ!LegaleaterVIPDined on 8/7/2014By far the best Italian food in South Jersey! My favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- alwaysAlwaysVIPDined on 8/7/2014Very good and enjoyable--red clam sauce with chopped and whole clams was excellent Will returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice atmosphere, a bit pricyByobloverDined on 8/2/2014Our server Zack was great very attentive and knows the menu. The atmosphere was nice with the piano player in the background. I feel menu prices are a little high. You have to order veges along with your meal for another charge. Overall however the food is very good service was great and the atmosphere very nice. I guess you get with you pay for..... We will go back next time to sit in the bar area for appetizers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/29/2014The food is always great as is the service. The fixed price from 5 to 6:30nis an unbeatable value for food and service of this kind. I frequent this restaurant and I have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- SusanDined on 7/27/2014Food is always delicious! Love outdoor dining! Always have a great time at Giiumarello's!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- niceJustmeDined on 7/26/2014Our server was very nice. would appreciate more vegetarian meals on the menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YumbugDined on 7/24/2014OUr service was quick and the server did all he could to make our experience great. I have been to this restaurant twice before in the evening and always had a great time however i was disappointed with my main course this time. The eggplant was served cold and the server quickly took it back however when it returned the texture was soggy and I could not taste the eggplant. Idid not complain because it was a birthday celebration for my sister and I did not want to spoil the lunch. But I have to tell you everyone was kind and I will be back.! ( my sister the birthday girl loved the entire experience and she eats in very high end Philadelphia restaurants but I think she will be back as well)Special Features:
- Burger & BeerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/22/2014We just wanted a fast meal before the concert. It turned out to be a wonderful dinning experience.Special Features:
- gandkDined on 7/19/2014We were at Giumarellos for my husband's birthday. The atmosphere is very nice. It was a very fine dining experience. No cell phones and people were actually dressed appropriately. The food was great and we will tell our friends about it. We had not been there for a while and really like the outdoor addition.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous foodMeeseDined on 7/19/2014The food was amazing!!! The service was not, but it won't keep me from going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinner start to finish!Tennismom302Dined on 7/16/2014Restaurant impressed me right from the start with a confirmation phone call for our reservation. No waiting upon arrival. Appetizers - eggplant rollatini & fried oysters, excellent & served quickly. Chicken Marsala with crab- moist & flavorful! My husband had the macadamia encrusted cod served & ate every single bit! Desserts - excellent! Wine list - impressive! Server, Audrey, was friendly & attentive- will request next visit, which I hope is very soon! The manager even stopped by our table & checked on how we liked our meal & gave us suggestions for next time!! This restaurant was as good as any Philadelphia high end spot, if not better!! Kudos to the chef for so many wonderful menu choices and for such a member able dining experience!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Place is AWESOME!!!FlyersFanVIPDined on 7/11/2014We have been here many times in the past and always liked the place but never thought it competed with the better Philly restaurants. It does now. The new manager has raised the playing level and where the place used to lose in the details, it is now a winner. Our meal was awesome. Between the 4 of us we had crab cakes, lobster ravioli, Veal Marsala and salmon. Everyone commented how wonderful their food was. Service was impeccable and the place has a new energy that was not there before--perhaps putting a few $$$ into the decor changed the vibe. My wife and I will be back alot more than the 1 or 2 times a year we used to visit. I strongly recommend to everyone.Special Features:
- Drink Responsibly ?DocramboDined on 6/28/2014The martinis were excellent, especially sexual healing I had 5 of them, not all the same, various types, mostly the ladies sweeter types, even though I am no lady, and still drove home perfectly sober. We also ate a very large expensive dinner which was excellent.
- Love it!!dandy0891VIPDined on 6/27/2014Favorite Bar in town!!!! The service is on point every time!Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/20/2014It was a special lunch date for my guest and I. Everything was wonderful and the staff couldn't have been more helpful and pleasant . Thank you very much for making our day special. SHFSpecial Features:
- Pleasant eveningJoboDined on 6/11/2014We enjoyed the meal. Waiter was friendly. Food was very good. We would definitely go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fishy2VIPDined on 6/10/2014Food is always great. Been going there for years. Perhaps time to update the menuSpecial Features:
- First Time Back in a Long TimeLuvPhillyDowntownDined on 5/31/2014First time we have been back in many years and the food, the service and the ambience has not changed. One of the best places for special occasions or just a casual meal depending on your desires. While we choose the main dining room the outdoor patio and bar area would be great for a less formal setting to enjoy a great assortment of smaller plates and appetizers. Looking forward to our next visit which will be real soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENT!Nikki67Dined on 5/27/2014The service was WONDERFUL! The ambiance is very nice! The food AMAZING!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Same as alwaysPMJrDined on 5/24/2014We've been to the restaurant many times and it's always the same. FABULOUS!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As Good As It GetsrestauarantsnobsDined on 5/23/2014I hadn't been to Giumarello's in years--don't ask why, I can't explain. It had been my favorite restaurant and I hoped that although it's now a great destination for happy hour, that it would still be awesome spot for special occasions. I was not disappointed. Even sitting in a booth in the bar area, the noise level was fine--no blenders whirring (smart move, G!!) and no children of any sort (so, so nice). Our meals were divine, from the salad to the dessert. I've not ever had better filet. The drinks were exceptional--still rockin' the martinis. My only blip in the whole evening was that our server wasn't the friendliest. The guys who took our plates away seemed more concerned that we were happy and enjoying ourselves.Special Features:
- Excellent food and servicePhillyPopsDined on 5/17/2014Stopped by for the first time. It won't be my list visit. The entire meal was outstanding. My wife had a Cold Blueberry soup to start and it was excellent. I ordered the fruit and cheese plate never guessing that I could feed 3 people with it. It had 4 kinds of cheese with about 7 pieces of each, 4 breadsticks wrapped in prosciutto, 1/2 a pear sliced real thin, strawberries, a huge pile of grapes, a bowl of mixed nuts and a lot of crackers. Then the house salad which was a good size and very crisp. My wife had Lobster Ravioli which were well stuffed. There were 6 on the plate and they were very good. I had the Macadamia crusted cod with Lobster mashed potatoes. Outstanding. Our waiter Zach was right there when needed. Great placeSpecial Features:
- Lunch at Giumarello'sSoupyVIPDined on 5/13/2014Had mini-reunion lunch with 2 former colleagues. Sat in bar area in corner booth. Wonderful food, service and ambiance. Very good value. Will definitely lunch there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual ClassBeerGeekFoodieDined on 5/10/2014A great spot to eat and drink with an upscale atmosphere but no suit and tie required.Special Features:
- JessDined on 5/9/2014Food and service are great, as always. The hostess could be a little friendlier, especially since she is the first encounter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome place.Mike127VIPDined on 5/6/2014Food and service was tremendous, and the atmosphere in the restaurant was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian SpotHawwisonVIPDined on 4/30/2014One of the best for top-flight Italian food! Everything is always done to perfection here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 535 reviews are from the Giumarello's Restaurant and G Bar reviews archive.
- Food is AWESOME!d8niteDined on 4/26/2014As parent's of a 5 year old, we cherish our "date nights". This month was my husband's turn to pick and what a gem! The food was perfect! We started with the Parmesan Crusted Fried Oyster's and the Tuna Tartar appatizers. Our dinner courses were grilled Chilean Sea Bass for me and Veal Francaise for my husband with a side if the Ricotta Gnocchi that were light and pillowy. Delicious! This is definitly a 5 star meal in our book would do very well up against many of the city restaurants we've eaten.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantmaxADined on 4/26/2014As with all fine dining, a but pricey, but worth it. Terrific cuisine.Special Features:
- Great timejackieDined on 4/23/2014we love going to the bar for happy hour! The dinners are great we had the prefix and we went on a Wed and it was half off the bottles of wineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter was Excellent!ReetVIPDined on 4/20/2014This is our go to place that we know never disappoints. From the service, to the food & beverages they are always top notch. Especially the tuna tar tar it was superb & I have tasted it at many different venues.Special Features:
- Very satisfyinggretchenDined on 4/15/2014We had a very good meal that was very reasonably priced and served professionally in a very comfortable atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous foodmeggieDined on 4/9/2014Our family loves this restaurant from night out to special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This one of the best resturantsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/5/2014This one of the best resturants around. The food is great and the service is awesome. Great job all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentTdsbalDined on 4/4/2014Took girlfriend there for a romantic dinner for her birthday and ISpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.