Giumarello's Restaurant and G Bar
329 Haddon Avenue
Westmont, NJ 08108Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Giumarello's Restaurant and G Bar
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://giumarellos.com/
- Phone: (856) 858-9400
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm,
with TWO COURSE $15 PrixFixe Lunch available!
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
Friday and Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: Lounge & Patio 1-7pm, dining room 3-7pm
*PRIX FIXE Dinner menu available in our dining room only. EVERY Tuesday thru Friday 5-6:30 and Sundays 3-4:30!
Happy Hour (Served in our Lounge/Bar only):
Tuesday - Friday: 11:30am - 6:30pm
Sunday 1pm-7pm (excludes Holidays)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Samuel Giumarello Jr.
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Inquire about our GIUMARELLO'S TO-GO Menu, full pans and half pans of most of our signature pasta, chicken, eggplant, seafood and veal entrees available for you to take home to serve your invited guests.
- Private Party Facilities: Fireplace Room (private)available for min. 20 & maximum 50 guests. Private parties(Dinner banquet menu) of 100 or more available on Saturdays.
- Private Party Contact: Frank Muratore, GM 8568589400x
- Entertainment: Featuring Pianist Paul Sottile every Tuesday and Saturday evenings.$6 SMALL PLATES Menu and LIVE BANDs every Thursday Night!Check out our FACEBOOK page or follow us on TWITTER for additional information about entertainment.
- Special Events: See our website giumarellos.com or our facebook page for upcoming event updates.
A word from Giumarello's Restaurant and G Bar
Giumarello's is family-owned Italian Elegance! Don’t miss out on the appetizers & desserts, in a word… fantastic. It’s a great place to have a romantic dinner.Check out our facebook page and follow us on twitter!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Giumarello's Restaurant and G Bar - Best Restaurants in Haddonfield ›
Giumarello's Restaurant and G Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
72 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (51)neighborhood gem (36)fit for foodies (35)vibrant bar scene (30)romantic (29)good for groups (27)great for outdoor dining (19)hot spot (19)notable wine list (16)great for lunch (10)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (2)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/13/2014Our waiter Anthony was excellent! His suggestion to try the crab cakes was right on. And desserts were to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightASquaredDined on 10/18/2014The food here is amazing. Some of the best around. Martini list is awesome too! I haven't had something I didn't like here yet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not DisappointedwaltgDined on 10/18/2014Haven't been here for awhile but it was as spectacular as I remembered. New decor is top notch, service excellent and food fantastic! The only thing I did not find to be top notch was the coffee. Could you an upgrade here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fuzzyDined on 10/15/2014Outstanding experience for our 44th anniversary celebration. Server was very good. Food was excellent. We had a very good time.Special Features:
- perfection from start to finishLisamarieDined on 10/11/2014I can not say enough about this place. Definitely worth the trip up 95 from Bucks County. I simply can not think of one criticism. I can't wait to go back with my friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Excellent ExperienceDisappointingVIPDined on 10/11/2014I haven't been to Giumarello's in a few years and I'm sorry it's been so long. This restaurant is beautiful and quite upscale with excellent food and service that match its personality. I had a veal chop that was prepared to perfection. I will be going back very soon. Words can't describe this excellent experience!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ShellyBDined on 10/10/2014We hadn't been back to Giumarellos in several years, and the evening did not disappoint. Food, service, wine, and ambiance were exceptional. Can't wait to go back soon!Special Features:
- Great foodRylinsalDined on 10/5/2014Atmosphere is awesome, service is exceptional and food is phenomenalSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Had an amazing experience with delicious food! Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellence as alwaysEddie1121Dined on 10/3/2014Have always enjoyed my visits to Giumarello's and had another wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/2/2014Excellent food and excellent service. Called me shortly after making reservation to confirm. No issues at all. Hostess and waitstaff were polite and professional. The food was certainly the highlight as it was very very good. A good choice for a special occasion. Perhaps a little pricey to take the whole family, but they do offer kids food as well. I think the atmosphere is geared for the grownups anyway. Would highly recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- meggieDined on 10/2/2014Love this restaurant. Go there for all special occasions and drop in for lunch in bar area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing !!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/1/2014My husband and I enjoyed everything ! The drinks ,appetizers , salad,service and the food was SOOOO good !! I would send everyone to the beautiful restaurant . Mr & Mrs, BrownSpecial Features:
- Great ExperienceMackieDined on 9/27/2014Everything was a little pricey, but it was a great overall experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently a winner!DesigndaneVIPDined on 9/18/2014First time I ever went for lunch, and, like your dinners was not disappointed!!! Everything was delicious! One of my favorite restaurants!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mikegmikegDined on 9/13/2014Outstanding server, she was smart,new the menu well and fit our table guest perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very noisybeanVIPDined on 8/28/2014food is outstanding but piano player was so loud you couldn't hear what your friends were saying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sunshineDined on 8/23/2014Giumarello's is my absolute favorite restaurant.. The service fabulous. The food is amazing..Special Features:
- pga1213Dined on 8/23/2014Excellent, food and service. Nicely placed delivery. Great selection of delicious entrees and desserts.Special Features:
- Great bar atmosphereCALLAUVIPDined on 8/21/2014Met friend for a special birthday dinner. Sat in reserved booth around bar. Food excellent -had the filet. Try the stuffed chop my friend said it was excellent. Service friendly and prompt. Bar not loud -but full. Was concerned being seated in a bar area. Nice crowd. Lights very dim bring your specs.Overall -highly recommend. Dress was business casual. Enjoyed- valet parking available.Special Features:
- Norweigan17VIPDined on 8/21/2014Always a pleasure to dine at Giumarellos. It is a favorite of ours and always will be!!!Special Features:
- A CelebrationpwgalettoDined on 8/19/2014I regularly return to Giumarello's when I want to celebrate milestone events in my life and the lives of friends. Giumarello's is a first rate restaurant with all the right touches. I especially enjoy the live piano playing which complements them dal beautifully. All four of us thought our food was exceptional. I think the price was a little high. I highly recommend Giumarello's.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/19/2014The food and service were wonderful. Every aspect of our meal was greatSpecial Features:
- The Best in SJ!LegaleaterVIPDined on 8/7/2014By far the best Italian food in South Jersey! My favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- alwaysAlwaysVIPDined on 8/7/2014Very good and enjoyable--red clam sauce with chopped and whole clams was excellent Will returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice atmosphere, a bit pricyByobloverDined on 8/2/2014Our server Zack was great very attentive and knows the menu. The atmosphere was nice with the piano player in the background. I feel menu prices are a little high. You have to order veges along with your meal for another charge. Overall however the food is very good service was great and the atmosphere very nice. I guess you get with you pay for..... We will go back next time to sit in the bar area for appetizers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/29/2014The food is always great as is the service. The fixed price from 5 to 6:30nis an unbeatable value for food and service of this kind. I frequent this restaurant and I have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- SusanDined on 7/27/2014Food is always delicious! Love outdoor dining! Always have a great time at Giiumarello's!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- niceJustmeDined on 7/26/2014Our server was very nice. would appreciate more vegetarian meals on the menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 556 reviews are from the Giumarello's Restaurant and G Bar reviews archive.
- YumbugDined on 7/24/2014OUr service was quick and the server did all he could to make our experience great. I have been to this restaurant twice before in the evening and always had a great time however i was disappointed with my main course this time. The eggplant was served cold and the server quickly took it back however when it returned the texture was soggy and I could not taste the eggplant. Idid not complain because it was a birthday celebration for my sister and I did not want to spoil the lunch. But I have to tell you everyone was kind and I will be back.! ( my sister the birthday girl loved the entire experience and she eats in very high end Philadelphia restaurants but I think she will be back as well)Special Features:
- Burger & BeerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/22/2014We just wanted a fast meal before the concert. It turned out to be a wonderful dinning experience.Special Features:
- gandkDined on 7/19/2014We were at Giumarellos for my husband's birthday. The atmosphere is very nice. It was a very fine dining experience. No cell phones and people were actually dressed appropriately. The food was great and we will tell our friends about it. We had not been there for a while and really like the outdoor addition.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous foodMeeseDined on 7/19/2014The food was amazing!!! The service was not, but it won't keep me from going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinner start to finish!Tennismom302Dined on 7/16/2014Restaurant impressed me right from the start with a confirmation phone call for our reservation. No waiting upon arrival. Appetizers - eggplant rollatini & fried oysters, excellent & served quickly. Chicken Marsala with crab- moist & flavorful! My husband had the macadamia encrusted cod served & ate every single bit! Desserts - excellent! Wine list - impressive! Server, Audrey, was friendly & attentive- will request next visit, which I hope is very soon! The manager even stopped by our table & checked on how we liked our meal & gave us suggestions for next time!! This restaurant was as good as any Philadelphia high end spot, if not better!! Kudos to the chef for so many wonderful menu choices and for such a member able dining experience!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Place is AWESOME!!!FlyersFanVIPDined on 7/11/2014We have been here many times in the past and always liked the place but never thought it competed with the better Philly restaurants. It does now. The new manager has raised the playing level and where the place used to lose in the details, it is now a winner. Our meal was awesome. Between the 4 of us we had crab cakes, lobster ravioli, Veal Marsala and salmon. Everyone commented how wonderful their food was. Service was impeccable and the place has a new energy that was not there before--perhaps putting a few $$$ into the decor changed the vibe. My wife and I will be back alot more than the 1 or 2 times a year we used to visit. I strongly recommend to everyone.Special Features:
- Drink Responsibly ?DocramboDined on 6/28/2014The martinis were excellent, especially sexual healing I had 5 of them, not all the same, various types, mostly the ladies sweeter types, even though I am no lady, and still drove home perfectly sober. We also ate a very large expensive dinner which was excellent.
- Love it!!dandy0891VIPDined on 6/27/2014Favorite Bar in town!!!! The service is on point every time!Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/20/2014It was a special lunch date for my guest and I. Everything was wonderful and the staff couldn't have been more helpful and pleasant . Thank you very much for making our day special. SHFSpecial Features:
- Pleasant eveningJoboDined on 6/11/2014We enjoyed the meal. Waiter was friendly. Food was very good. We would definitely go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fishy2VIPDined on 6/10/2014Food is always great. Been going there for years. Perhaps time to update the menuSpecial Features: