Giorgio's Ristorante & Meze Bar - Milford, NH
524 Nashua St
Milford, NH 03055Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Giorgio's Ristorante & Meze Bar - Milford, NH
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.giorgios.com/
- Phone: 6036733939
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Monday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Thursday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Greek
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Giorgio's Ristorante & Meze Bar - Milford, NH
Plunge into the surreal atmosphere of earthy colored Greek murals, blown glass, running water and comfortable seating. Bathe in the hospitality of our passionate and youthful service team capturing the essence of Hellenic welcoming, kindness, and generosity. Enjoy The Journey Of HospitalityContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Giorgio's Ristorante & Meze Bar - Milford, NH reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (5)special occasion (4)good for groups (3)great for outdoor dining (3)great for lunch (2)notable wine list (2)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Great local choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Always a good choice. Good food,service and atmosphere. Ask for Raymond.Special Features:
- Gave It A TrySweetie24Dined on 8/30/2014After two visits previously, one in Merrimack and the other in Milford, I was skeptical about celebrating our anniversary here. Although the food had been great, we were disappointed that lunch on Sunday was not available the first trip, and the second visit (Milford) we were seated next to two very obnoxious people arguing quite loudly over politics! However, the memory of the wonderful menu prompted our return the third time. Needless to say, "the third time is the charm". Our waitstaff was pleasant and efficient, and tended to our every request. The food was (again) gastronomically delicious and plentiful. Although a bit pricey, it was a special occasion and merited ordering some of the higher end victuals. Thankyou!Special Features:
- LiketoeatwellDined on 8/16/2014What a disappointment. the food was just passable and the service just a little better. Obviously the word is out as it was half full on a Saturday night. Do not waste your time or money.
- a family favoriteTaylorreviewsDined on 7/25/2014Georgios is out go-to restaurant to celebrate family events. Love it. Don't go if you want a quiet atmosphere. I only have 2 complaints especially now that you can reserve a table. One is the food is very salty for my taste, but everyone else loves it. The other is it is very noisy. I was there with my soft-spoken brother and I just could not hear him over the guy at the next table.Special Features:
- Very DisappointingJimLDined on 7/4/2014We've been to Giorgio's in Milford a few times and look forward to going back, especially with the coupon they sent us. We don't know if we'll go back again. Service was abysmal. Raymond, our waiter, was spacey, inattentive, and very slow. Food was mediocre and the desserts weren't even done. Seemed like they had the B team on. Very disappointing.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 6/15/2014My wife ordered a salad and the cheese was spoiled. Terrible odor. She sent the salad back and asked for no cheese. the new salad that was brought back used the same bowl and underneath the top layer of the salad was the spoiled cheese.
- The following 29 reviews are from the Giorgio's Ristorante & Meze Bar - Milford, NH reviews archive.
- NancyAAVIPDined on 5/19/2014One of the few restaurants who really know what Restaurant Week is all about. Most other NH restaurants offer an inexpensive meal during Restaurant Week when they should be giving higher priced offerings to get you to their restaurant if you have not yet dined there. Massachusetts Restaurant Week restaurants offer higher priced gourmet lunches/dinners. NH needs to smarten up.Special Features:
- Very disappointedJolanhDined on 5/2/2014We had a cold,bland and small dinner special. !Not good at all.
- A pleasant surpriseLizzeeDined on 4/25/2014It was our second time at Giorgios and we were pleasantly surprised at our over all dining experience. Our waitress - Grace - was very informative and super welcoming. They have a nice drink menu with unusual drinks. For the appetizer we had the tzatziki with pita chips. Fresh, and delicious. My son had the Moussaka - tasty, but a little greasy. The husband had the shrimp and scallop dish - very flavorful and cooked just right. I had the fra diavolo shrimp, nice and spicy, just like I like it. It could have been hotter when served, temperature wise. There was enough to take home for the next day lunch. We love the little one person tasting desserts. We will definitely be back to try some other dishes.Special Features:
- Food was very good, servicejpinNHDined on 4/12/2014Food was very good, service excellent - and like the greek décor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Giorgio's RistoranteRickDined on 4/5/2014We always have a nice meal there. I was very happy that night they had prime rib on a special.Special Features:
- Giorgios- a place to visit againPJgoodeatsDined on 3/20/2014This was our second visit and we thoroughly enjoyed the food, the service and the surroundings. Lamb shank was terrific!Special Features:
- Great for groupsacaamanoDined on 3/16/2014While there is a closer Giorgio's location to where I live, when it comes to celebrating birthdays, with groups of about 10, for example, this location works much better, with excellent service to boot. Had an excellent pasta dish with chicken and broccoli during a Sunday service, with the waiter doing an excellent job of keeping track of when people at the table were running low on their drinks.Special Features:
- Great food and staffDamesDined on 3/15/2014The food was very good and our waiter, Josh, was super! He made sure we had all that we needed without being too pushy. Made the reservation online and within 5 minutes of arriving, we were seated. We will recommend it to our friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always... deliciousRatgirlDined on 3/13/2014We have been semi-regular patrons of Giorgio's in Milford for the past 10 years or so. We go about 6 times a year. While we are usually seated in one of the side or rear dining rooms, occasionally we are on the raised level near the bar-- and the infamous nude diver painting!! Such was the case on our last visit. Anyway, my husband had the swordfish special and I has a Caesar salad and calamari. All were excellent. My only wish is that they keep spanakopita on the menu PERMANENTLY. I know, it's a very time-consuming dish, but for those of us who decide to eat out by saying, "Let's see, what do they offer that I don't make at home...," it's a definite attraction. So, come on, Giorgio's-- you know you're really GREEK!! Play it up!Special Features:
- Saturday Night Out in MilfordPJinNHDined on 3/1/2014My husband & I were here recently to celebrate the end of a wonderful vacation. Overall a very nice evening. The food was phenomenal! Two Appetizers: Poached Pear Napoleon and the Pumpkin Phillo Flutes - both were exceptional. Papa Alex's Braised Lamb Shank was beyond exceptional, and a HUGE portion. Grilled Sirloin also excellent. No room for dessert. FYI - Our Open Table "reservation" really meant that our name went to the top of the waiting list when we arrived . A 15 minute wait ended up being just 5, so not a big deal. Wait staff was friendly, helpful... but busy. Dining rooms were packed: groups and families. Not a cozy, romantic spot. With drinks, a decent wine, & tip about $ 180 little pricey. But food WAS phenomenal...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had to wait 45 minutesJoshuaJonesDined on 2/22/2014We had to wait 45 minutes despite having a reservation. We were seated in the kids section, and mid-way through the meal they removed all of the tables around us to accommodate a party somewhere else, leaving us in a giant room at a table for two with no one else in it, very bizarre experience.Special Features:
- Our favorite restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2014My husband and I consider Giorgio's our "go-to" restaurant for special occasions. The atmosphere is wonderful and the food is out of this world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian/Greek foodjester1340Dined on 2/15/2014this is a wonderful restaurant just north of Nashua in Milford, NH. Nice atmosphere that is great for romantic or friendly dinners. In the summer they have an outdoor patio that is a great place to have lunch and a libation. Plenty of parking and easy access to rt 101.Special Features:
- Valentines Day Ruineddjw928Dined on 2/15/2014The service was so awful I had to be moved. Not to mention there was a large group of 8 kids right behind my table. It took about 40 minutes to get drinks even after the waiter returned to tell my fiancé they were out of what they needed for the drink he originally ordered. It was not romantic, bad choice on my part for valentines day and food was subpar. Equivalent of Olive Garden.
- Good food and service. EnjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/6/2014Good food and service. Enjoyed the small size desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/24/2014Our server, Lizann, was wonderful handling our large group. She took great care of us without intruding on our conversations.Special Features:
- Excellent Large Family LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 12/26/2013We had an excellent lunch for our family gathing of 15 people the day after Christmas. Food was very good, nice selection on the menu and very reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have dined at both locationsBigguynashuaDined on 12/14/2013We have dined at both locations multiple times and have always fond the food and service to be excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/12/2013We love this place! Definitely prefer the ambiance at the Milford location to the Merrimack location but we have enjoyed the food at both.Special Features:
- Book Club meeting went very wellOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/8/2013Last Friday night I held my Book Club meeting at Giorgio's in Milford. The food, the service, and the ambiance were wonderful. No screaming children were within ear range, which made it perfect to discuss our book selection. Thank you for a lovely evening.Special Features:
- Loved ItDebbyDined on 8/17/2013We really loved the service and food. Was very good. We will be going again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went with a party of 15 andTerryDined on 6/17/2013Went with a party of 15 and the service was amazing! They gave us separate checks and even offered us the "buy one entrée, get one half off" on Mondays. Totally didn't have to do that with such a big party. Food was great. Updated menu. Great time.Special Features:
- Great food but Wicked Noisy!KatLowDined on 5/25/2013We love the Merrimack Giorgio's for smaller groups and it's quieter there, but when we have more than 4 in our party, Milford is the place to go as they have a much larger facility. However, the noise volume, due to the cavernous building can be overwhelming. They did try to accommodate a request for a "quiet" table, but it was off the bar and not so quiet. But they tried! The food is great, portions ample and priced just right. The servers are always friendly and helpful. I particularly LOVE the strawberry, fried goat cheese salad!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful mealNHretiredDined on 5/12/2013My husband took me to Giorgio's in Milford for Mother's Day dinner and we had a wonderful meal and enjoyable time. The waitress paid attention to us and served our different courses at the appropriate times. We never felt rushed, on the contrary, we were there 2 hours. Giorgio's is one of my favorite restaurants. I like that they change their menus seasonally so that there are frequently new items to choose from. We have never been disappointed in our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had reservations but stillOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2013Had reservations but still had to wait 20 minutes and tables were empty. Waiter brought water and bread immediately but didn't take drink orders for a long time. Brought dinner but not salad that was asked for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great to see old friendsKPDCDined on 5/5/2013Giorgio's used to be a regular lunch and "special occasion" spot when I worked in the area. I hadn't been back in about 6 months but found it the same comfortable spot to meet some old friends part way between our house and theirs. We were making an afternoon of it and the waitress gave us our time to chat, drink and chat some more before ordering. We ordered the Calamari appetizer and as usual it was excellent. The four of us ordered 3 different entrees. Our friends both ordered seafood (Scallops & Salmon) and they were excellent. However, much to our surprise the Lamb was mediocre at best. It was overcooked and poorly seasoned. This came as a bit of a surprise since it is kind if a signature dish at this Greek/Italian Restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place to meet up withOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/17/2013A great place to meet up with friends and have a decent meal. Spectacular ambiance with really nice interior design for each room. Good for both casual and dressy -- it's all up to you. Careful of the garlic bread dip that they offer before your meal -- it tastes great, but you won't get the taste out of your mouth for two days! Solid good food. I would recommend the CBZ, chicken cutlet or eggplant parmagiana, the salads are good too!Special Features:
- Overpriced for what you get.ChocoholicVIPDined on 3/2/2013Overpriced for what you get. Heaven forbid you don't like something or the manager will argue with you, instead of asking if you would like to try something else.
- Another great dinner at Giorgio's.RobertVIPDined on 2/22/2013Another great dinner at Giorgio's. Brought my twenty-five year old son and he loved it. We'll both return.Special Features: