Giorgio's Ristorante & Martini Bar - Merrimack, NH
707 Milford Road
Merrimack, NH 03054Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Giorgio's Ristorante & Martini Bar - Merrimack, NH
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.giorgios.com/
- Phone: 6038837333
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Giorgio's Ristorante & Martini Bar - Merrimack, NH
Dear Guest, Plunge into the surreal atmosphere of earthy colored Greek murals, blown glass, running water and comfortable seating. Bathe in the hospitality of our passionate and youthful service team capturing the essence of Hellenic welcoming, kindness, and generosity. Enjoy The Journey Of Hospitality!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Giorgio's Ristorante & Martini Bar - Merrimack, NH reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (7)kid-friendly (4)good for groups (4)vibrant bar scene (3)romantic (3)fit for foodies (2)special occasion (2)great for lunch (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great mealTwd79Dined on 9/6/2014Went for aniversary meal not expecting anything great but food was superb! Best we've had in several years!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jillDined on 8/29/2014We went with friends for the first time and enjoyed the food very much. Everyone seemed please with their selections. Friday might at 6pm, not busy, quiet great service. Will go again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/12/2014Our party of two went on a Tuesday evening. We were seated promptly. Our waitress was prompt, attentive, and knowledgable about the menu. Our drinks (gin & tonic and a martini) were well made. Bread basket was frsh and warm. Entrees were excellent; properly seasoned and prepared, including my homemade pasta. Will definitely go back.
- ConsistentMarlarachelDined on 8/3/2014Food is always good. It's a small place so consider reservations. Service was extremely slow but waitress acknowledged it which I appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/27/2014our dinner was great as always, very flavorful and well cooked and presented. the staff are always knowledgeable and helpful. the portions are large and nuke well the next day.Special Features:
- very goodWixavionDined on 6/26/2014I had my first marti ever here and I was not disappointed.Special Features:
- The Bar is the StarStoryTellerDined on 6/9/2014The food is well above average in quality. The service is very good. For the price-level, I would prefer more comfortable seating that might make intimate conversation more productive. The salads were excellent: fresh and quality ingredients. The martinis are generous and prepared with skill. The deserts are fun and a great treat. It might benefit the experience to have more choices on the entree pages. I'm sure that we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was very surprisedMrTRDined on 6/7/2014My wife and I picked to go here at the last minute and never had been before......The food was great and I really enjoyed myself.....Value was great.....I will clearly return....Great findSpecial Features:
- Good FoodFoodieDined on 6/6/2014We went on a Friday night and had a good meal. We weren't very hungry when we went- hot weather - so we ate light and enjoyed the meal. Would want to try some of the other heavier dishes on another occasion. The server was attentive. The atmosphere was good except for a screaming child which was annoying on a Friday when we wanted to relax after a long week. Given the martini bar atmosphere, I was surprised to see a child there. Can't hold that against the restaurant, though. We would give this a second chance.Special Features:
- The following 24 reviews are from the Giorgio's Ristorante & Martini Bar - Merrimack, NH reviews archive.
- A "Just Right" Kind of RestaurantPaulVIPDined on 5/17/2014You want a place where the food is fresh, interesting and well prepared but you don't want to overpay. You want a place that's original and local; not a market-researched chain. You want the formality of a sit-down, full-service establishment but you don't need white table cloths. If that's what you're looking for than Giorgios is your place. My calamari was tender and fresh, not chewy, and had crisp coating. The chicken piccata coudl have used a bit more lemon but overall it was satisfying. Desert was artfully presented and, thankfully, not supersized. Wine list is in line with the restaurant. It offers good variety and quality that will fulfill all but the most sophisticated palate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience for Mother's DaydocadinesDined on 5/11/2014We have twice had the same server for our Mother's Day dinner, and he is outstanding. Fresh bread with dipping oil, excellent mojitos, and a menu varied enough to accomodate all members of our party of 7. A signature dish that we always order when available - Papa Alex's lamb shank. Tender lamb with large chunks of parsnips and carrots, creamy risotto - never fails to disappoint. We will return!Special Features:
- Unfortunately disappointedscottyVIPDined on 5/2/2014I commend the server for accommodating my picky eating style/making the substitutions I requested. I do not however commend him for not explaining exactly what "fresh pasta" meant. I ordered a dish with "fresh pasta" assuming it would be "fresh pasta"-not inhouse-made sour tasting spinach pasta. Had I known this I would have ordered a penne or something more appropriate for the seafood I had in my dish. The fried calamari was basic but good, and the salad I ordered with strawberries was tasty. Service was slow, and we were there at 5pm. It took roughly 20 mins for my cappuccino to come, and we had a 7pm movie in Tyngsboro. It was a celebration dinner with my fiancé and I was quite disappointed. Wish I could write a better review!
- Great PizzaOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/10/2014We had lunch in bar area. The bartender Costa was very friendly. The grilled pizza was delicious. I look forward to returning for dinner soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great people & service!FoodeeDined on 3/28/2014It almost feels like home, the food is definitely better. The service, George and the hostess, are great people. Friendly, caring and considerate. And they know their food. Always a great meal and always feel welcomed. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperienceJandKDined on 3/1/2014We had a group of six, made a reservation a week ahead of time. We walk in and sat right down. For a Saturday evening, that in itself was great. We all enjoyed our dinners, our waitress was perfect, there when we needed her, but not hanging around. We will definitely be dining here again as a group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Evening of diningBillDined on 2/21/2014We found the meal selections and service to be excellent and will certainly return. The orders arrived in a timely manner with an excellent wait-staff. The lasagna and chicken dishes were very tasty with excellent bread and salads. Thank you for an enjoyable evening.Special Features:
- The restaurant was quiet whichFredMDined on 2/15/2014The restaurant was quiet which was what we were looking for. The variety of food was surprising and we'll go back to try more. Special margaritas were excellent. Unfortunately no room for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Limited menu for Valentine'sDinnerDinerDined on 2/14/2014Limited menu for Valentine's Day but food was very good. A bit crowded and noisy but that was to be expected. Didn't have enough steak knives for crowd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I would recommend Giorgio's!JMNHDined on 2/4/2014Had a business lunch here. Selected the restaurant because it was in a convenient location. I was expecting this to be an 'average' lunchtime spot, but this was very high quality (espectially for the price) The group of 4 that I was with all thought the food was excellent. Staff was extremely professional, and our order came very fast. All of the food was fresh (nothing seemed to be a 'reheated' dish), and I will defintely eat here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner at Giorgio'snotuDined on 12/31/2013We were seated promptly (with a reservation). The food and drinks were fabulous but the service was a bit slow and could have been a little more attentive. It was, however, New Year's Eve although they weren't particularly crowded. Will definitely go back again. The braised lamb shank is marvelous as are the Espresso martinis ;)Special Features:
- Good value.BertDined on 12/27/2013Service and food are very good. Staff attentive and friendly. Prices are very reasonable.Special Features:
- No attention to detailsistahDined on 11/23/2013Our party arrived in time however we had to wait for our table. When we got to the table, there weren't enough place settings. We waited for our drink order to be taken. Server didn't introduce himself, never mentioned specials. We waited for water glasses to be filled. Except for the appetizer course we had to wait for someone's order to arrive for the course. Won't be anxious to go back. I was disappointed because I had heard good things about Giorgios in Merrimack.
- Have always enjoyed Giorgio's.MoeyDined on 11/23/2013Have always enjoyed Giorgio's. Food is good. Great selection. Service is good. A little noisy, but fun.Special Features:
- Service was very attentive...waterOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/17/2013Service was very attentive...water refilled frequently and food arrived in very reasonable timeframe. Menu was loaded with great options in all categories: pasta, fish, meat. etc. All in all, a great experience on our first visit to this place.Special Features:
- Not so FriendlyMaybeNextimeDined on 11/15/2013Having made reservations one would think that someone would greet patrons at the door. We stood around being ignore and finally went up to someone and mentioned our 7:00 table. We were shown our table as the hostess quickly scurried away before our party even got there. The waiter was nice enough, however, people arriving 10 minutes after us got their drinks right away and we hadn't been asked yet. And the drinks....slightly watered down and it was easy to tell. I know my brand. The food was very good and that was our reason of being a repeat customer. Other than that, there was no background music, just a lot of lively chatter. The hostess or boss, rushed by our table time and again and never once stopped to ask how things were.
- Our dinner was delicious.like2eatoutDined on 11/9/2013Our dinner was delicious. We were 6 for dinner and everyone in our group enjoyed their meals, we all ordered something different so I believe we had a good sampling of the menu.It was my husband's birthday and this restaurant made it special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice place to dineLunchBunchDined on 10/30/2013Generous portions with friendly staff. Everyone enjoyed their dishes, however one wasn't a big fan of their 'sauce' - not a lot of flavor, tasted like it was just crushed tomatoes with no seasoning. Everyone else enjoyed their meals. The pumpkin margarhita was super!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and drinks.DLapDined on 8/2/2013Always a pleasure to have a ladies night get away here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Martini heavenShop4ushop4meDined on 6/29/2013The food was unique.... Interesting choices for veggies and sides kept it from being blah. The martini bar has yummy and fancy options. I spilled a drink on our overcrowded table and was still charged for it, and with a $240 bill I think that was a bad move. Otherwise it was a great place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME!!!!!!Luv2eatDined on 5/18/2013Loved everything about Giorgio's...... Lasagna was excellent, espresso martini was too die for. Would go back and will go back soon. Prices are very reasonable as well. No complaints about anything. Thanks again for making our first dining experience there great..............Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Disappointing!MelindaZDined on 5/9/2013The ravioli asparagus soup had a very odd, vey lemony taste to it and I could not finish it. The supposed “fresh” haddock buried in green panko crumbs was anything but fresh. I could have made a better meal at home. I’m glad I had a gift card and did not have to pay out of pocket for this meal. Will never go there again. And, let’s not forget the sound system. Either a few speakers are blown or the base is turned up all the way – very annoying and distracting.
- I've been going to this restaurantfoodieDined on 4/20/2013I've been going to this restaurant for years and I have never been dissapoited. Service, food, and drinks is always great!Special Features:
- Very good food, excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/19/2013Very good food, excellent variety on menu, which is a more imaginative and broader than most. Moist pork chop, fig compote, sweet potato baked fries. All very tasty. Other diners enjoyed shrimp, pasta and beef dishes. A little noisy on a busy night with its tile floor.Special Features: