3717 Riverdale Avenue
Bronx, NY 10463Neighborhood:
ChinesePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.gingergrill.com/
- Phone: 7186017763
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Kosher, Japanese, Chinese
- Executive Chef: Zhou
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Takeout
A word from Ginger Grill
Traditional Chinese and Japanese food, with a touch of 'knife and fork' food as well.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ginger Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance2Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Great kosher sushi; other food fineKoshmanDined on 6/23/2014This is a kosher restaurant specializing in sushi and other far Eastern food, although there are also other items on the menu. I thought that the sushi was *excellent* (compared to a number of other kosher sushi restaurants); the other food was perfectly good, too. There's no ambience to speak of, and the service was OK. I would *definitely* recommed this restaurant based on the food; just don't expect ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 2 reviews are from the Ginger Grill reviews archive.
- Very Good Restaurant in a Nice TownRededDined on 9/30/2013Restaurant is located in Riverdale, Upper Manhattan, in a nice quiet neighborhood. The service was very good and the food even better. Generous portions and very well prepared. The one negative was that this place is advertised to include suishi on the menu but when we arrived they announced there would be no suishi that night! Prices are also high comparatively.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were very disappointedAlziVIPDined on 6/5/2013We were very disappointed with our meal at Ginger Grill. We thought we would try a new place for sushi, but I wouldn't recommend it. Fish was bland and dry. Very disappointing. We didn't try any of the cooked food, so maybe that would be better.