4226 S Durango Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89147Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ginasbistrolv.com/
- Phone: 7023411800
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Seafood, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Gina's Bistro
Gina's Bistro Italian Restaurant takes great pride in offering the finest authentic Italian recipes prepared daily for your dining pleasure. This attention to detail, coupled with the great ambiance, a full wine bar and homemade desserts equates to outstanding Italian food at an outstanding value. Reservations are recommended, but not required; catering is available. We look forward to serving you at Gina's Bistro.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Gina's Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (8)romantic (6)fit for foodies (4)good for groups (3)special occasion (3)notable wine list (3)great for lunch (1)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- TaterDined on 10/10/2014Gina's is our favorite Italian restaurant. Nestled in a strip center in the southwest part of town, we found Gina's a number of years ago. We were sad to see Gina go when she sold the restaurant, but the atmosphere, service and food remains tops.Special Features:
- Wonderful ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/17/2014Ricardo, Gina's owner is wonderful. Spends time talking and it feels like you're dining with family. Best Italian I've had in Las Vegas. One of our favorite neighborhood restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatPAeatingwaythroughvegasDined on 8/20/2014This is a restaurant I have been to 3 time in the past year and it is always consistently wonderful. It is in a little strip mall so the neighborhood and views are not great but the food and service is wonderful.Special Features:
- Magnificentdiningoften4funDined on 7/23/2014Wonderful experience great service and tasty food a lil small on the veal portion but good. Enjoyed the owner Santa Maria a charming young man. Hope to return soon !!Bon ApetitoSpecial Features:
- The following 28 reviews are from the Gina's Bistro reviews archive.
- Good but too expensivemzopfiDined on 5/17/2014The food was tasty but wicked expensive. For four people it was $96. with our groupon it came out at $56 plus the $20 groupon cost. Also it was really loud!!!
- Great Restaurant!Keithh000Dined on 5/10/2014Ecstatic to have a fantastic Italian restaurant so close to home. Service is phenomenal! Menu leaves nothing to be desired. Everything that I've tried is great. Love bringing my friends there for the first time, they're always impressed. Have and will go back time and time again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/10/2014Everything was great, we will definately be back. Our server was helpful in selecting a wine and the food was spot on. The veal was prepared perfectly and so was the pasta.Special Features:
- nice hidden spotalexVIPDined on 4/22/2014try veal and gnocchi, amazing. we go there 2x a month just for thatSpecial Features:
- Lovely dinner and ambiencezendinerDined on 4/1/2014Good variety of menu choices, and executed well. I ordered the Involtini di Pollo (chicken stuffed with prosciutto and provolone in a wild mushroom sauce), and my friend opted for lobster ravioli. While I offered a taste of my dish, I suspect she didn't reciprocate the offer due to hers being "absolutely delicious!" While mine was tasty as well, the chicken was just a tad overdone - I'd bet it's a challenge to cook flawlessly with the variety of ingredients that were in it. The tiramisu was made in house, and was rather good. The thing about it was it came straight from the fridge, so it didn't quite have the complex flavor that a slightly warmer version would have had. But, minor quibbles. Gina's is now my favorite Italian place in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent off the strip italian optionDeanoRubinoDined on 3/19/2014I discovered Nora's 10 years ago before it became too popular to get in so I was hopeful that Gina's would be my new hidden gem. The restaurant is tiny so I strongly encourage reservations. The staff at Gina's was genuinely pleased to see us, and they maintained their gracious spirit throughout the night. We were a party of 5. We started with an antipasto salad that was delicious, and then proceeded to individually ordered entrees (4 different ones as 2 ordered the same). All 4 of my guests rated their dish outstanding. I was a bit disappointed. I ordered a combination chicken/eggplant parmesan that was okay, just not as spicy, perhaps even as flavorful, as I hoped. Overally, it was a nice evening. I will give Gina's another try.Special Features:
- Good, not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/1/2014Reasonable value but the food was not stellar. Decent wine list. Good service. Nice selection on the menu but some preparations were too salty, some were bland. Pasta was over-sauced. Bizarrely, though food was hot it was served on ice-cold plates.
- Great experiencetomkeDined on 2/25/2014This was my second trip to Gina's and my experience is better each time. The food is outstanding and the service is supurb. Each time we were greeted by the owner, Riccardo, who is a very warm and friendly host. He explains the dishes very well and recommended a great wine to go along with our dinner. We will return quite often to this wonderful little spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good friendly mealRICHDined on 2/14/2014Food was very good as usual. Ricardo is always prompt and friendly and food and drink come out in a timely fashion, not too soon, not too late. This is not one of those expensive culinary 5 star restaurants, but just a small neighborhood place that is enjoyable to eat at when you are in the mood for a good Italian dinner, a glass of wine and a dessert to share that melts in your mouth. This was Valentine's Day, so all the tables were full....but I did not see anyone lacking attention from staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing great to say at all!tdgsummerlinDined on 2/14/2014My husband and I went for Valentine's Day. A coworker recommended this restaurant. However, very disappointed!! We will not go back! It was way too tight of a dining area, where you could literally touch the person at the table next to you. The food was edible at best! My husband had the garlic and shrimp spaghetti, which basically lacked flavor. I could of had better lasagna from the freezer at Costco. We brought our own bottle of Martinelli Apple Cider, and we were charged, without our knowledge, for a $15.00 "corking" fee!!! Also, if you want to go to the restroom, you will have to go outside of the restaurant. How weird is that! There are sooo many better Italian restaurants in Las Vegas. I would skip this one if I were you!
- I had been here in the pastidinewuDined on 1/24/2014I had been here in the past when they were open for lunch. I also really enjoyed that afternoon server. The gentleman that greeted us on this evening seemed as if he was trying too hard with the accent. I always order same dish as it is my favorite. "priest choker" It wasn't the same as I remembered. The pasta was very chewy. Flavor was dull. The cappuccino was delicious though. Cesar salad was nothing exciting, some brown on the lettuce where it had been chopped, not very appealing to look at. There was no wow factor to any of the food, I more than likely would go somewhere else if in the mood for Italian food in future.
- Gina'sOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/17/2014Riccardo was very attentive as was the waitress. Fabulous food and atmosphere. Definitely will be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!lithicasDined on 12/31/2013We love Gina's bistro. The food is yummy. Having tried many of the regular items, we love to see what specials they are offering. The Italian waiter/co-owner Ricardo is delightful! Don't go here if you are on a diet; but DO go here if you want a date night! And you should finish with the orange creme brulee...a lot lighter than most versions, and orange-scented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food at reasonable pricesMargieDined on 12/27/2013The food is always wonderful and the service even better. Love to bring out of towners to this unassuming little gem. Ask Ricky for suggestions, he won't disappoint you. Also nice reasonable wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went for mother's 86th birthday.CoppersandDined on 12/15/2013Went for mother's 86th birthday. Food is great, service was friendly and impeccable. Small but comfortable dining room. Early Birds get half off glasses of wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with Friendspjb1Dined on 12/9/2013I had a friend visiting from Pennsylvania and she found a review and wanted to try Gina's Bistro while she was in Las Vegas. We had a wonderful time. The food was delicious and we had a very attentive server. I would and have recommended Gina's to other friends. We had a great dining experience.Special Features:
- Worth a visitSunnyVIPDined on 11/25/2013Very small , attractive intimate dining. Service is friendly, fast and attentive. Food always very good, especially calamari and any pasta dish. Never make it to dessert, portions are generous. Always glad we found this neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceMRRSGDined on 11/23/2013I highly recommend Gina's Bistro for the both the excellent food and service. You will receive good value for the price you pay. Some of the tables feel a little tight because it is a small restaurant but you will not mind because you will be enjoying your meal, especially if you accompany it with a nice glass of wine. Bon appetite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- professor assessesprofessorDined on 11/9/2013the food and the service make the diner feel as if he has gone to Italy , without the luggage and TSA hassle and without having to adjust to a new time zone.Special Features:
- A great findJudODined on 10/26/2013My sister moved to Las Vegas and we explored her neighborhood. Found this place and said let's take a chance. Turned into such a nice night. My Chicken Piccata was outstanding and my daughter said best lasagna was the best she had. Our server was one of the owners and was charming. Wine was good, atmosphere was very pleasant. If you live in or go to LV check it out. Price was $114.00 for the 3 of us, reasonable for such a good surprise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service was excellentLindaDined on 10/26/2013The service was excellent the food was amazing and fresh and authentic!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent, fresh italian food!MdwestDined on 10/23/2013This restaurant has the most flavorful, tasty italian food that I have had outside of Italy. Their pasta is hand-made, fresh daily at the restaurant. The specials are intriguing and wonderful.Special Features:
- Small GemSunnyVIPDined on 10/19/2013Very small, cosy restaurant with excellant food and outstanding, attentive service. A true neighborhood gem well worth a visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- suprising findjoymkvDined on 10/12/2013The attention given to service and food is outstanding. Can't wait to go back and enjoy another wondeful dinning experience at Giana's Bistro.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Italian QuisineMRRSGDined on 10/10/2013It's pretty small inside and the seating is a little tight but you'll forget about that very quickly as you enjoy your meal. The menu gives you a number of choices from appetizers to entrees so you should be able to find something you will really like. Wash it down with a fine glass of wine and you will go home happy! Oh, and did I mention the excellent service?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service with horrible foodChengVIPDined on 8/12/2013I really don't understand how this place was voted "Best of Vegas". Everything was too salty. And it was not presented in an elegant way. You can tell it's a family restaurant trying to be fancy but it's failing.Special Features:
- Pretty Good Dinner SpotRichardDined on 8/5/2013Four of us dined at Gina's and had different entries. For the money the food is good value. We were pleased that the owner took a glass of the most inexpensive wine back when it was not to the liking of the one of us who ordered it. We recognize that having a varied menu in a small restaurant is most difficult and welcomed that there were several specials which covered fish, meat and vegetarian tastes. We enjoy talking with the owner who is a pleasant Italian gentleman.Special Features:
- One of our favoritesTaterDined on 7/27/2013We've been going to Gina's for years. The food is incredible and the service top notch.Special Features: