Gilson's Brazilian Restaurant
8191 Vineland Ave.
Orlando, FL 32821Neighborhood:
Lake Buena Vista
BrazilianPrice: $30 and under
Gilson's Brazilian Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://gilsonsrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 4076200988
- Hours of Operation:
Daily Hours: 11:30am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Gilson's Brazilian Restaurant
Under Gilson Rodrigues’s management, Gilson’s Restaurant offers you the best enviroment, delicious food, kindly prepared, with our unique Guaraná and the most precious brazilian coffee.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Gilson's Brazilian Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (3)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Not a brazillian steakhouse.DeejVIPDined on 10/4/2014Don't go here expecting a team of servers to bring around swords of meat. It's a buffet. 1 average cut of meat is delivered on a plate to your table.Special Features:
- Not what I expectedHISSDined on 7/16/2014Not like any Brazilian restaurant I have eaten at before. Only 1 cooked to order steak choice and it took 30 minutes to serve me medium rare steak not cooked medium rare. The buffet was OK, but not worth the cost.Special Features:
- Delish!AtlalphDined on 6/25/2014Great food with a great selection. Our kids ate free too so that was a definite plus. The steak was good but the sides and desserts were the best in my opinion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 9 reviews are from the Gilson's Brazilian Restaurant reviews archive.
- Brazilian Real RestaurantCri2014VIPDined on 5/25/2014From the food to the service everything was perfect.Special Features:
- Brazilian BuffetkossakkDined on 5/22/2014The welcome was cheerful and the service was excellent. Given the description of this being a "Brazilian Buffet" I had been expecting a churrascaria style experience. However I struggled to find anything Brazilian on offer: The buffet showcased such 'Brazilian' fayre as Chinese chicken, chicken wings and garlic shrimp. The steak brought from the kitchen was good but again lacked authenticity. A reasonable family restaurant, yes. A Brazilian buffet, no.
- Food was not hotkirby1215Dined on 5/1/2014This was our first time at a Brazilian restaurant. While we were not thrilled with all the choices of food it would have been better if the food we did enjoy would have been hot. The shrimp scampi was luke warm at best. Not the best buffet I've eaten at. I was hesitant to stay once we got there due to the fact that there were only four tables of guests at 730 in the evening.
- Interesting place. BuildingScootermuffinDined on 4/12/2014Interesting place. Building and interior jumps out as very chic and upscale. Buffet featured a variety of items not normally found in a "buffet" setting. Cooked to order steaks were free flowing and of good size/quality. Bar and wines covered the gambit. Saturday night buffet price was reasonable at $25. Staff was super welcoming. The space is so nice that it was more fitting of an more upscale Brazilian restaurant--instead it was down to earth, reasonable in price, and decent in food choice and quality. This place will stay on our list of places to visit on occasionSpecial Features:
- Good buffet -- be very hungry!JohnJanetDined on 4/7/2014Lots of good entrees available on the buffet. The ribs were awesome! Best if you go when very hungry and ready to pile it on. Desserts were also excellent. Not as "Brazilian" as expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Helt klart värt pengarna!Earth22Dined on 4/6/2014En mycket trevlig och bra restaurang med gott grillat kött och en bra buffé med mycket hög kvalité och bra utbud. Även våran dotter på 8 år tyckte det var bra!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodTravelerDined on 4/1/2014Very satisfy with experience, not your typical Brazilian Steakhouse experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great changeTouristintownDined on 3/29/2014Nice to try something a bit different - an excellent selection of Brazilian dishes for a variety of tastes. Better labelling of food dishes at the buffet would be helpful for those like me who are unfamiliar with Brazilian cuisine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice chic restaurante buffet styleOrlandoneighborDined on 3/29/2014I'm not a buffet person and decided to try with my family this new restaurant. What a pleasant surprise! The restaurant is stylish and chic with a super fresh buffet and also includes trip steak made to order called "picanha". It's a Brazilian Buffet with a great selection of salads, hot plates as salmon and the typical "feijoada" on Saturday, that's the reason we went. They have a great wine selection. We had "caipirinhas" was delicious. We'll definetelly be back with friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.