Gilaneh-Westin Prince Toronto
900 York mills Rd
North York, ON M3B 3H2Neighborhood:
PersianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Gilaneh-Westin Prince Toronto
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.gilaneh.ca/
- Phone: 4163909999
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner:
Sunday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 10:0pm
Friday & Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Persian
- Dress Code: Formal Attire
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Just let us know what you need for your party which is going to be either at your own place or other banquets and we will take care of every thing.
- Private Party Facilities: Tachara banquet room at GILANEH is a great place for private parties, accommodating groups of up to 110. With its flexible décor and peaceful ambiance it can satisfy the most elaborate affair, cozy romantic dinner, memorable reception, or upbeat cocktail party.
- Private Party Contact: Mike / Saeed 4163909999
- Entertainment: Tachara banquet hall located at Gilaneh restaurant is for special events such as birthdays , wedding , baby shower, bridal shower, graduation and companies parties. Also every Friday and Saturday we have live music and DJ - for Tachara reservation is required since we might be fully booked for an event.
- Cross Street: Fox & Fiddle /Dragon Pearl Buffet
- Public Transit: Either from Don Mills subway station take bus 25 Don Mills southbound or from York Mills subway take bus 95 eastbound and it takes you right in front of the hotel/restaurant
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: We have free parking for Gilaneh customers only, you only need to provide our receptionist with your plate number upon arrival and we will register it.
A word from Gilaneh-Westin Prince Toronto
Venture to one of Toronto's most popular and authentic Persian restaurants at Westin Prince Hotel, Gilaneh Persian Restaurant Toronto. Savor familiar dishes that feature global flavors and showcase local ingredients. Dig into the grilled rack of lamb, Atlantic salmon, as well as exquisite traditional dishes - all which pair nicely with the restaurant's full bar menu and selection of wines and Martinis. And the view! The restaurant faces a ravine on one side, which gives it an especially romantic feel. This is a sister restaurant to the famous Shomal restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Gilaneh-Westin Prince Toronto reviews from OpenTable diners
- The restaurant is on the secondOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/12/2013The restaurant is on the second floor with no elevator so it was a bit of a challenge for one of our group to tackle two flights of stairs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not for romanceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013Took my gf for a valintines dinner, it was advertised as one of Open Tables great valintines deals. The music was loud and the ambiance was not romantic at all. Decent service but not a romantic setting at all. Disappointed it was on the valintines recommendation.