Gianfranco Ristorante Italiano
8150 Railroad Ave. SE #C
Snoqualmie, WA 98065Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Gianfranco Ristorante Italiano
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.gianfrancosnoqualmie.com/
- Phone: 4258886621
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Joseph Dollente
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering is available for everything from intimate sit-down dinners, to large buffet style parties. Although Gianfranco Ristorante specializes in Italian, cuisine can be tailored to your preference.
A word from Gianfranco Ristorante Italiano
Gianfranco Ristorante Italiano is a family owned Italian restaurant, located a mile east of Snoqualmie Falls on Railroad Avenue in Snoqualmie, Washington. Chef owned and run, Gianfranco Ristorante specializes in Southern Italian cuisine and uses seasonal, local flavors to create delicious meals. In addition, Gianfranco offers gluten free pasta and pizza dough for those with food allergies. Our extensive wine list includes a large selection of Italian wines as well as a variety of domestic selections. Beer and mixed drinks are also available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Gianfranco Ristorante Italiano - Best Restaurants in Snoqualmie ›
Gianfranco Ristorante Italiano reviews from OpenTable diners
40 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (36)special occasion (20)romantic (19)fit for foodies (17)notable wine list (17)kid-friendly (6)good for groups (3)hot spot (2)late-night find (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Fresh ingredients perfect seasoningFrequentDinerVIPDined on 8/25/2014While staying at Salish Lodge we heard about GuaFranco's and decided to try it. We liked everything we ordered. Great food and friendly atmosphere make us decide to go again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great expereinceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Small but cozy to place to eat in town Snoqualmie. Food was excellent, the atmosphere comfortable and the wait staff attentive.. Definitely recommend it....Special Features:
- Wonderful food. A local gem.casualTouristDined on 8/16/2014Gianfranco is a small locally owned and run restaurant with wonderful food, and friendly, professional staff. We loved it for our dinner date. Dinner will run about $30/plate including tax & tip, depending on selection and drinks of course.Special Features:
- Great Find!BamaZagDined on 8/15/2014Fantastic food & Great service. A hidden gem to which we'll definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/15/2014Both the lasagna and other pasta were not very god.
- Great Food downtown SnoqualmieDDDDDined on 8/14/2014The area in downtown Snoqualmie is pretty good, old town. This place is very good food. The atmosphere could be better, but still it is top of my Italian local places now along with the spot in downtown Issaquah but that place is very small and hard to get into.Special Features:
- A Great Local FindOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/28/2014Gianfranco is a great local dinning experience. Small an intimate setting with great food. The cream pesto sauce over any pasta is a great meal. Save room for desert and try the warm bread pudding with an espresso.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An amazing find!Gr8NightsOutDined on 7/20/2014Big surprise in a small city!Extremely high quality, delicious Italian cuisine -- from the appetizers, through desserts. Excellent, personal service. Old world ambience, but small capacity, so can be difficult to get in. Great value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great find for a small town2tired2cookDined on 7/16/2014The small restaurant was full on a Wednesday town--that speaks volumes to me. It has a great reputation with the locals. Friendly staff, tasty Italian food.Special Features:
- foodlover61Dined on 7/11/2014You can always count on a great meal. The food is delicious and the staff is attentive and friendly. We have never ordered a wine and then be told it wasn't available. Their wine list is diverse as well as their evening Specials. Highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceHollyBearDined on 7/2/2014I discovered this littler gem about a year ago. Food is wonderful and a step above the rest of the Italian restaurants on the eastside. Owner is simply fun and very accomodating for special needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gluten freekathleenDined on 6/28/2014Wait staff was very knowledgeable about ingredients, for those who are concerned with food allergies, etc. There was an extensive gluten free menu. The flourless chocolate cake was mmm-mazing! They also let you taste wines if you are unsure what you want to order, so no worries about spending money on a wine you might not like. Highly recommended!Special Features:
- Excellent FoodGrahamC100VIPDined on 6/21/2014We've never had a bad meal here. The food is fresh and you know when you take your first bite, it's come straight from the pan, or the oven. There's no waiting for it under a heat lamp. Casual atmosphere with big time taste.Special Features:
- GreatDinerDined on 6/13/20142nd time eating there. Nice staff, great food. Rigatoni special was a huge portion and very tasty, meatballs were superb. Will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Food is Average/Poor For High PriceLocalResidentDined on 6/13/2014My wife and I went here on our wedding anniversary! This was our first time in this place (and probably will be the last). We both ordered Veal Marsala. While the bread before diner was very good, the veal and especially the sides were average to poor. The side of vegetables was terrible and I could not even eat them. They were basically uncooked potatoes, raw carrots and other vegetables. I would have thought an Italian place would offer pasta as a side. For the price of the food, the dinner should also include a salad or bowl of soup prior to dinner. Maybe we just went on a bad night. I would not go back unless offered a free dinner to try it again to test the quality of real Italian food. Especially when dinner for two cost $100.Special Features:
- Great foodKyleDined on 6/6/2014Service was friendly, generous portions and delicious. Got to meet the owners, they're great. I would recommend Gianfranco Ristorante.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AuthenticTortelliniDined on 5/31/2014We went to Gianfranco's University District restaurant, Il Paesano, for years in the 90's. Although he has moved back to Italy, the new owners of his Snoqualmie namesake have captured his tastes, flavors and presentation perfectly...as if we he is still here. well done.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/26/2014Hostess/Waitress was to loud when speaking to kitchen or those entering the restaurantSpecial Features:
- Our favorite local restaurant!jbullDined on 5/22/2014We can always count on a delicious meal at Gianfranco's! The staff is always friendly and welcoming. The chef will prepare anything to your liking. A great place for couples and foursomes. We've tried most items on the menu and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Wonderful gemOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014We had dinner on Mother's day at Gianfranco's on our way back from a hike in North Bend. It was the perfect end to a remarkable day. The restaurant is intimate in nature and this led to wonderfully attentive wait staff and just a great experience. Our food portions were quite large and made for best-ever leftovers the next day. As an added bonus, they were gluten-free friendly.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014excellent food, great service, only negative, and this is only if you can't get in is the limited sizeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Snoqualmie DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/3/2014Pleasantly surprised by our visit. We heard the food was good and it was. We were promptly greeted and seated and offered water and drink orders taken soon after. Basics out of the way. Wait staff was courteous, contientious, and pleasant to talk to. Enjoy your visit.Special Features:
- The following 79 reviews are from the Gianfranco Ristorante Italiano reviews archive.
- A Great Local Gem!DebsterDined on 4/24/2014When we have a special event to celebrate, or just don't want to cook - Gianfranco is a top choice. Amazing authentic Italian food, (and I know authentic, as my step-grandmother was from Italy). The service is always warm, thoughtful and gentle. They go out of their way to make my granddaughter welcome. Great family restaurant. The portions are outrageous, but we always take the left-overs home for lunch the next day. One of our favorites. My son was too stuffed for a free dessert, (celebrating his birthday) so they boxed up the cheesecake for him to take home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceHollyBearDined on 4/21/2014I have dined in this restaurant probably 4-5 times. Reservations are best, as this restaurant tends to get full, with wait times up to 45 min. Servers are friendsly, food is wonderful, and prices are affordable. When I go, I tend to split a meal as portions are healthy.Special Features:
- eccellente!adndDined on 3/31/2014My Wife and I are from the East coast and have lived in the Seattle area for 10 plus years. We've been searching for an Italian restaurant that served good, traditional home-made like Italian food. Our search ended when we celebrated my wife’s birthday at Gianfranco Ristorante Italiano. Both of our dinners were delicious and the portions were very generous, the next day our lunch was delicious too! We couldn't be happier that we finally found the Italian restaurant we've been searching for.Special Features:
- Amazing Findluv2eatDined on 3/22/2014Everything was outstanding about this quaint little restuarant. The food was amazing! Portion sizes are great for going family style or take the leftovers home in a doggie bag for another fabulous meal the next day. This is the type of family owned business that you love to see succeed. I will definitely be coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Neighborhood RestaurantBobCatDined on 3/22/2014Great find for us. It is in the town of Snoqualmie - so not too far away for the east-siders. VERY small restaurant (seats 35-40) so reservations are a must. Food is all Italian but many choices to be had. We had a meat dish and seafood pasta. The portions were large and the prices for the quality and taste were very reasonable. Highly recommend this place and will be back again soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just like home...ChrisDined on 3/8/2014Gianfranco's not only delivers wonderful food, but an atmosphere that has a family warmth. The staff is friendly, jovial and knowledgeable with food & wine pairings. The restaurant is quaint with an ambience that provides a wonderful romantic evening. My wife and I can not wait to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian Food!s3125Dined on 3/8/2014Excellent food! Inspired dishes! Friendly, attentive and quick service! I was completely surprised with the quality and taste of the dishes we ordered. The best bruschetta, pasta dish, garlic bread and desert I have had! The tiramisu desert was really good. The warm bread pudding was fantastic! The portions are huge! The quality excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow! Amazing place!Luv2eatDined on 3/2/2014What a little gem! Food was excellent with huge portions! The owners are incredibly friendly and personable and made our night that much more special! Can't wait to return and try another savory dish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!HappyDinnerDined on 2/14/2014This place is a great find! Small with few tables, reservations are encouraged. The food is fantastic and the service was prompt. Fantastic wine list. This is a must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food and service was outstandinOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/7/2014The food and service was outstanding! We would absolutely go back again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, problems with spaceCJTMDined on 1/25/2014When our party of 6 ate at Gianfranco's the food was excellent and the service was great. However space was a problem. There is only 1 table in the restaurant large enough to seat 6. When we arrived there was a family still eating at the table we had reserved 2 days earlier. There is no waiting area in this tiny restaurant, so we were forced to pretty much stand in the isle between tables while they finished up. The table is right next to the door, so each time someone came in we were greeted with a rush of cold air and whatever discussion about seating the people had, and people waiting next to our table. This restaurant needs space. An entry/waiting area separate from the dining area, and room for parties of more than 4.Special Features:
- Excellent Italian Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 1/17/2014If you like really good Italian food then this is the place for you! We had an excellent meal. Cesaer salad was fresh and yummy, the halibut was excellent, the manicotti was saucy and cheesy and the chicken with sauce and cheese was great. The kids split some tortellini with alfredo and were thrilled. We also enjoyed the bruschetta!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best restaurant ever!LovethisplaceDined on 1/4/2014This has to be my new favorite restaurant of all time! It was amazing service, the food was the best ever. Just an overall great experience. I would highly recommend this place for dinner for 2 to a family night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special!BobtahoeDined on 12/23/2013We took a party of four to celebrate my Fathers birthday, we were quickly seated. The wait staff was great, not standing over you but always available. The food is delicious, you will be sharing your plate with other's so you don't miss out on any of the incredible flavors! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ravioli was very bland--toobuddyDined on 12/16/2013ravioli was very bland--too long between courses--service not attentive
- Consistently Great Food and ServiceLuvsgoodfoodDined on 12/14/2013We have dined here several times now. The food has been great each time. The service is wonderful and we always leave feeling well looked after.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food and top notchnorthbendDined on 12/12/2013Outstanding food and top notch service! Very comfy/cozy atmosphere too. Loved it and will be back soon!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We loved itMissChefDined on 12/11/2013We went for a dinner with a couple of friends and our 18 month son. Not the perfect age for dining out. But the people in the restaurant had so much love and understanding we had an awesome evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.