Giada - The Cromwell
3595 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Contemporary ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Giada - The Cromwell
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.thecromwell.com/giada.html
- Phone: 8444262766
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian
- Executive Chef: Arturo Moscoso
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private Dining available for seating from 14-16 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Laurent Ertlt 8444262766
A word from Giada - The Cromwell
Italian food lovers can rejoice: Emmy-Award winning celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis has opened her first-ever restaurant, GIADA inside The Cromwell. This charming Las Vegas restaurant welcomes diners with warm colors, comfortable furniture and natural lighting thanks to the restaurant’s huge retractable windows. Guests can eat in the dining room, lounge or on the outdoor patio, boasting breathtaking views of the Bellagio fountains and Caesars Palace. The menu will consist of Italian cuisine with refreshing, Californian influences. Menu items include lemon spaghetti, chicken cacciatore, marsala herb chicken meatballs, rosemary focaccia and lemon flatbread and vegetable Bolognese rigatoni. GIADA adds a lighter touch to Italian dishes, all while staying true to classic Italian recipes. There will also be family-style options, along with a vegan and gluten-free menu. Desserts, like the lemon ricotta cookies and sorbets, serve as the perfect ending.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Giada - The Cromwell - Best Restaurants in The Strip ›
Giada - The Cromwell reviews from OpenTable diners
1239 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (872)scenic view (841)fit for foodies (814)hot spot (592)romantic (585)notable wine list (381)great for lunch (263)good for groups (261)neighborhood gem (120)vibrant bar scene (118)great for brunch (81)late-night find (75)kid-friendly (45)great for outdoor dining (23)Show More
- Disappointing LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014After a strong recommendation from friends who visited a couple of weeks earlier, we booked a lunch reservation. The front desk staff was very helpful with our request for a window seat, but it went down from there. The waiter was slow to get to our table, and pushed us to order our food with our drinks. We flagged down an assistant for some bread, and was then admonished by the waiter that it is provided when it is ready, whenever that may be. During the meal he stopped by once to check, but other than than, no "service" - our water glasses were never even refilled. Had to ask to have a check brought. We shared several dishes, which were okay to good, but not extraordinary - over hyped new restaurant.Special Features:
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/20/2014We're here for lunch with girlfriends and shared 6 different dishes and all were wonderful, as was the exceptional service.Special Features:
- Amazing serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2014My Lobster ravioli was yummy! Just very rich. The Parmesan -Lemon smashed potatoes were amazing. Lovely waiter, Greg. Enthusiastic personality, attentive and very helpful. I would definitely go back and try more items. The menu ALL looked scrumptiousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/19/2014One of the most amazing restaurants and dining experiences we have had. Love Giada on the Food Network, Love to make her recipes, and Love her restaurant. This will become a Vegas dining experience every time for sure. Service was impeccable! Food~ words can't describe the flavor and taste, it all was just amazing. And... they made our ten year anniversary even more special!! We can not wait to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classy--just like GiadaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/19/2014Our dining experience at Giada's was more enjoyable and delicious than we expected. The entrees were outstanding and professionally prepared. We will absolutely return to Giada's whenever we are in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Lunch on The StriptimberVIPDined on 9/19/2014Our first lunch at Giada, though we've been for dinner before. Superb. From start to finish, from the hostess welcoming us to the hostess saying thank you as we left--and everything else in between--perfection. Lunch menu is smaller than the dinner menu but still quite a lot of choices. Soup was wonderful and the chicken meatballs were amazing. Pizzas were exceptionally good and I had the best frittata I've ever had--absolutely an amazing dish. Service--Maggie--was first-rate, strong, warm, and engaged. I hate giving an all 5-star review because it doesn't quite seem believable but for Giada, that's the only rating possible. Superb, from beginning to end.Special Features:
- Best Vegas findOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 9/18/2014The restaurant design is beautiful and this is the best meal that I have ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfection!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014Awesome decor & scenic view! The staff was so helpful explaining the menu as well as checking on any needs we had throughout dinner! Every single item our group of 6 got was absolutely amazing! The presentation and taste was unforgettable! It is a definite place to go on any visit! We were all very pleased with dining at Giada's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Giada Cromwell, Las VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014Simply outstanding; fantastic food service and overall experience. Everything we had hoped for and more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!!DonnaDined on 9/18/2014Went to Giada's to celebrate my birthday and was not disappointed. I'm a Food Network junkie and like to go to all celebrity chef's restaurants, I have to say this experience was the best. Yes the portions are small and it is expensive but well worth it. We tried (my two daughters and I) the stuffed baby peppers, lobster arancini, chicken Marsala meatballs, romaine salad all were excellent! Also shared the spaghetti with shrimp, you have to try this dish. The service was beyond our expectations, just can't say enough good about Giada's!Special Features:
- Outstanding FoodLadyilsaDined on 9/18/2014The atmosphere and food was outstanding! There seemed to be a lot of staff standing around not sure what they should be doing. If it wasn't for the wait for our table (even though we had reservations weeks in advance and there were plenty of empty tables) and the very slow service waiting to be greeted at out table, it would have been perfect! We will definitely go back and give it another try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Lunch ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/18/2014I enjoyed a great lunch experience at Giada. One delicious beverage that Dolce Vita! From the wild mushroom starter to the amazing, open face lobster role, to the citrus infused donut holes, Giada's is an excellent choice while you're in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreetersLoriVIPDined on 9/18/2014Had no clue about opentable. Showed them my confirmation. Need a Maitre de. People were crushed in waiting area and standing on the steps. Food was very good but menu needs some basic standard dishes. Next table complained and got lasagne another group just left after reviewing the menu. Has the muffalaarto and cheese prosuito sandwiches excellent.Special Features:
- Awesome!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/17/2014Exactly what I would expect!! Great food, great service, and great viewSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Giada does it PERFECTLY !!!!skibikerVIPDined on 9/17/2014Can't rave enought about this wonderful restraurant. Put this on your do not miss list and reserve MONTHS ahead of time - we did so 3 months prior to our trip to Vegas. The restaurant itself is beautiful, the food just phenomenal - you will not be disappointed. Ask for a window table and you'll watch the Bellagio water show !!Special Features:
- Giada's RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/17/2014My husband's view was of the elegant restaurant with white tablecloths and candles and waiters with white coats and ties. My view was of the three large screen televisions over the bar, very, very, disappointing. Does Giada want this to be an elegant $$$$ restaurant or an extremely, noisy pizzeria/sports bar? We had to ask for her signature bread and for our wine glasses to be refilled. It took a very long time to order (40 mins) and then our courses came fast and furious with no time in between. Overall our food was delcious...could use some work on the presentation though. Definitely, not a $$$$ quality restaurant. I would go back for lunch but definitely not for dinner.Special Features:
- Las Vegas send offOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014I made the reservation for our last night in Vegas...it was a great send off! Thanks Giada... So FABULOUS!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Viva Las VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/17/2014We knew it was going to be a special experience the moment we arrived at the restaurant. The appetizers, marinated olives, chicken Marsala meatballs, and raspberry jam feta cheese were all so TASTY. Our main dishes were spaghetti with shrimp, lobster ravioli, and filet mignon delicious doesn't even begin to describe these main courses.Special Features:
- 10 starsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014My husband and I went for our 9th anniversary and it was wonderful! The food was amazing! We ordered the bacon wrapped dates for our appetizer it they were so good!! For our main meal, I ordered spaghetti and my husband ordered the ravioli. We also ordered 2 side dishes, the lemon potatoes and the wood grilled asparagus. I think we said maybe 5 words the entire meal because it was too delicious to stop eating and talk!! For dessert, I had the chocolate tiramisu and my husband had the polenta cake with strawberries on top. We left very full and extremely happy. If you are Las Vegas you HAVE to try out her restaurant! You will not be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- California ItalianRAMDfortleeDined on 9/17/2014Expensive. Wine $19 per glass. Food disappointing. Use of way too much lemon and lemon zest. Two orders of veal chops. One good. The other too salty. Overrated. Open kitchen. Reception and waitstaff excellent. Could be great if recipes fine tuned and consistentSpecial Features:
- SO MANY GREAT CHOICESfoodielvVIPDined on 9/17/2014Giada's menu is extensive. Recommend ordering an appetizer and one of the homemade pasta dishes. The server suggested that if we were going to each order a pasta dish (which she said was considered a small plate) we should order two appetizers each. In my opinion (and I enjoy eating) the pasta dishes were what most restaurants serve as a main course. One appetizer each, with a pasta dish, would have been plenty, but we certainly enjoyed trying so many of the different appetizers. Definitely try the grilled octopus. The only disappointment was the Oysters Rockefeller.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hostessOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/17/2014hostess could have been more friendly. I was taking my mother out for her 78th birthday and would have liked to be seated right away as I had made reservations 3 months ago. told waiter I wanted to sit near window but he said I could not but once I gave him $20.00 a seat near the window became available.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Our Server was very attentive & knowledgeable. His name is Shane M. All his recommendations were on point. He was such a great Server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a bit disappointingdeweyDined on 9/17/2014REQUESTED A WINDOW SEAT BUT RECEIVED SMALL TABLE WITH NO VIEW LUNCH MENU WAS LIMITED
- Loved the Italian style servingevenDined on 9/17/2014The presentation was top notch. Truly enjoyed trying trying a little of everything and smaller servings. Fresh flavors and new things won me over. I read there was a bread basket, but when I ordered the burrata it came as just cheese. I would have preferred having something to spread it on. Lovely dining experience although quite spendy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentkjtravelerVIPDined on 9/17/2014The food was amazing, we all loved our food. The restaurant itself was gorgeous. Did not disappointSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was OKBillVIPDined on 9/17/2014We only had lunch. Many other better restaurants in Vegas for less.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014I went to Giada's Restaurant for my Birthday celebration with my Sisters, and enjoyed it thoroughly! I am definitely going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- over cooked foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014had pasta w/ lemon and shrimp. shrimp way overdone,pasta not very hot. my wives stuffed veal chop was also over cooked and dry. service was ok. food portions for price was very expensive.Special Features:
- alwaysrightDined on 9/16/2014Everything about this restaurant was great. The food was unique and amazing. Our waiter was incredibly attentive and very helpful. He knew about every menu item and had excellent recommendations. The support staff was also very attentive. The ambiance was beautiful yet very comfortable.Special Features:
- Fabulous!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014We will definitely be back! The entire experience was outstanding :)Special Features:
- Best Italian in the heart of VegasHope2eatVIPDined on 9/16/2014The kale flatbread is so delicious. We went back a few days later. My mouth waters just thinking about it.Special Features:
- Inviting with the Best Scapece!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014Giada's restaurant is truly a reflection of her inner and outer beauty. It is pretty, bright and inviting. I've only heard positive things about Giada so I only wish her the best. The Waldorf salad refreshing and the lobster roll delicious. Something new for me was Scapece, the very fine shoe string zuccini. It was light, delicate and delicious! The service was the best! The guys who filled up the glasses of water were on top of it! I loved the carafe's. I wish I could have bought one. The waiter was helpful. He made my cousin feel special with the writing of "Happy Birthday" on her dessert plate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticchitownfoodieDined on 9/15/2014It was everything we thought it would be - it was perfect! One of the best meals we had in a long time. The service was impeccable and the food was heavenly. My husband and I loved everything about this restaurant.Special Features:
- foodie6663foodie6663Dined on 9/15/2014I came to Las Vegas on a girls trip with 2 other girlfriend's. It was one of the girl's Birthday so we celebrated it at Giadas! It was wonderful. I love the menu selections and especially the dessert cart. I do think they should have 2 dessert carts running at Dinner time as we had to wait a long time for the dessert cart to come around to where we almost said forget it and left. It was busy and one guy was going from table to table. It was a very long wait for us. Other than that everything was wonderful.Special Features:
- AwesomecccreviewsDined on 9/15/2014Fantastic decor and service!! Highly recommend-food was outstanding!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/15/2014Everthing was good minus the steaks.Should have stuck with pasta.Also one of the priciest places on the strip.Desserts were great.Special Features:
- TrishaDined on 9/15/2014A restaurant with amazing food cooked from fresh ingredients, great personalized service, reasonably priced, and nice central location on the strip. Not to be missed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/15/2014This restaurant is a must for anyone going to Las Vegas! Great food, great wine, great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Casino, ParkinggerrynlvDined on 9/15/2014Not just a great restaurant, the Cromwell also has great ambiance. It is smaller and quieter than anything else on the Strip. Giada's servers were all very friendly, and ours was no exception (thank you Bryan). The menu is overwhelming if you aren't used to such high-end restaurants (and I'm not) so it helps to check out the menu on-line before you go. The food was amazing. All of it was exceptionally flavored and the serving sizes were just right. Any one antipasta dish was sized perfect for 5 of us (we have 5 differing tastes). Parking was easy -- just use valet. No wait at all. But you can park at Balley's next door (across the street) if you want to save a few bucks. But honestly, use valet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.