Giada - The Cromwell
3595 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Contemporary ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Giada - The Cromwell
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.thecromwell.com/giada.html
- Phone: 8444262766
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian
- Executive Chef: Arturo Moscoso
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private Dining available for seating from 14-16 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Laurent Ertlt 8444262766
A word from Giada - The Cromwell
Italian food lovers can rejoice: Emmy-Award winning celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis has opened her first-ever restaurant, GIADA inside The Cromwell. This charming Las Vegas restaurant welcomes diners with warm colors, comfortable furniture and natural lighting thanks to the restaurant’s huge retractable windows. Guests can eat in the dining room, lounge or on the outdoor patio, boasting breathtaking views of the Bellagio fountains and Caesars Palace. The menu will consist of Italian cuisine with refreshing, Californian influences. Menu items include lemon spaghetti, chicken cacciatore, marsala herb chicken meatballs, rosemary focaccia and lemon flatbread and vegetable Bolognese rigatoni. GIADA adds a lighter touch to Italian dishes, all while staying true to classic Italian recipes. There will also be family-style options, along with a vegan and gluten-free menu. Desserts, like the lemon ricotta cookies and sorbets, serve as the perfect ending.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Giada - The Cromwell - Best Restaurants in The Strip ›
Giada - The Cromwell reviews from OpenTable diners
1188 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (840)scenic view (808)fit for foodies (782)romantic (566)hot spot (563)notable wine list (367)good for groups (250)great for lunch (249)neighborhood gem (116)vibrant bar scene (112)great for brunch (80)late-night find (74)kid-friendly (44)great for outdoor dining (23)Show More
- Best Lunch on The StriptimberVIPDined on 9/19/2014Our first lunch at Giada, though we've been for dinner before. Superb. From start to finish, from the hostess welcoming us to the hostess saying thank you as we left--and everything else in between--perfection. Lunch menu is smaller than the dinner menu but still quite a lot of choices. Soup was wonderful and the chicken meatballs were amazing. Pizzas were exceptionally good and I had the best frittata I've ever had--absolutely an amazing dish. Service--Maggie--was first-rate, strong, warm, and engaged. I hate giving an all 5-star review because it doesn't quite seem believable but for Giada, that's the only rating possible. Superb, from beginning to end.Special Features:
- Awesome!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/17/2014Exactly what I would expect!! Great food, great service, and great viewSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 10 starsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014My husband and I went for our 9th anniversary and it was wonderful! The food was amazing! We ordered the bacon wrapped dates for our appetizer it they were so good!! For our main meal, I ordered spaghetti and my husband ordered the ravioli. We also ordered 2 side dishes, the lemon potatoes and the wood grilled asparagus. I think we said maybe 5 words the entire meal because it was too delicious to stop eating and talk!! For dessert, I had the chocolate tiramisu and my husband had the polenta cake with strawberries on top. We left very full and extremely happy. If you are Las Vegas you HAVE to try out her restaurant! You will not be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- California ItalianRAMDfortleeDined on 9/17/2014Expensive. Wine $19 per glass. Food disappointing. Use of way too much lemon and lemon zest. Two orders of veal chops. One good. The other too salty. Overrated. Open kitchen. Reception and waitstaff excellent. Could be great if recipes fine tuned and consistentSpecial Features:
- SO MANY GREAT CHOICESfoodielvVIPDined on 9/17/2014Giada's menu is extensive. Recommend ordering an appetizer and one of the homemade pasta dishes. The server suggested that if we were going to each order a pasta dish (which she said was considered a small plate) we should order two appetizers each. In my opinion (and I enjoy eating) the pasta dishes were what most restaurants serve as a main course. One appetizer each, with a pasta dish, would have been plenty, but we certainly enjoyed trying so many of the different appetizers. Definitely try the grilled octopus. The only disappointment was the Oysters Rockefeller.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Our Server was very attentive & knowledgeable. His name is Shane M. All his recommendations were on point. He was such a great Server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the Italian style servingevenDined on 9/17/2014The presentation was top notch. Truly enjoyed trying trying a little of everything and smaller servings. Fresh flavors and new things won me over. I read there was a bread basket, but when I ordered the burrata it came as just cheese. I would have preferred having something to spread it on. Lovely dining experience although quite spendy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentkjtravelerVIPDined on 9/17/2014The food was amazing, we all loved our food. The restaurant itself was gorgeous. Did not disappointSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/16/2014Everything about this restaurant was great. The food was unique and amazing. Our waiter was incredibly attentive and very helpful. He knew about every menu item and had excellent recommendations. The support staff was also very attentive. The ambiance was beautiful yet very comfortable.Special Features:
- Fabulous!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014We will definitely be back! The entire experience was outstanding :)Special Features:
- Inviting with the Best Scapece!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014Giada's restaurant is truly a reflection of her inner and outer beauty. It is pretty, bright and inviting. I've only heard positive things about Giada so I only wish her the best. The Waldorf salad refreshing and the lobster roll delicious. Something new for me was Scapece, the very fine shoe string zuccini. It was light, delicate and delicious! The service was the best! The guys who filled up the glasses of water were on top of it! I loved the carafe's. I wish I could have bought one. The waiter was helpful. He made my cousin feel special with the writing of "Happy Birthday" on her dessert plate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014It was everything we thought it would be - it was perfect! One of the best meals we had in a long time. The service was impeccable and the food was heavenly. My husband and I loved everything about this restaurant.Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014Fantastic decor and service!! Highly recommend-food was outstanding!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/15/2014Everthing was good minus the steaks.Should have stuck with pasta.Also one of the priciest places on the strip.Desserts were great.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2014A restaurant with amazing food cooked from fresh ingredients, great personalized service, reasonably priced, and nice central location on the strip. Not to be missed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Casino, ParkingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014Not just a great restaurant, the Cromwell also has great ambiance. It is smaller and quieter than anything else on the Strip. Giada's servers were all very friendly, and ours was no exception (thank you Bryan). The menu is overwhelming if you aren't used to such high-end restaurants (and I'm not) so it helps to check out the menu on-line before you go. The food was amazing. All of it was exceptionally flavored and the serving sizes were just right. Any one antipasta dish was sized perfect for 5 of us (we have 5 differing tastes). Parking was easy -- just use valet. No wait at all. But you can park at Balley's next door (across the street) if you want to save a few bucks. But honestly, use valet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not amazingstevengVIPDined on 9/15/2014restaurant is very nice, great location and view. Food was all very good but lunch menu seemed limited, when you take out the appetizers there really aren't that many options. Only one pasta? The menu seems too much like small plates or snacks. Even the desserts which were very good seemed like take out food. Service was also disappointing. Despite the fact that there was a ton of staff things seemed to take forever becuase there was no cross over of responsiblity so we had to wait for the front waiters to bring us the menus. The staff seemed to be trained to be overally talkative/friendly without actually being effecient. The restaurant was good but kind of not worth the hype particularly considering how many others in vegas
- Great restaurant!arsydneyVIPDined on 9/15/2014Sangria was refreshing and the pizzas were tasty! We had a great time here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than expected,worth the waitRisottoDined on 9/14/2014Went there after making reservations a month in advance for a birthday dinner. The risotto was among the best I've had I have tried virtually every Vegas restaurant that offers it. The server and service was impeccable. I have told many and I am looking forward to going again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Giada's Gem of a RestaurantCWFdiningDined on 9/14/2014A first class, highly memorable dining experience from the time you sit down until you depart. Outstanding service, memorable and tasty appetizers and entrees all available at at an above average cost. The signature lemon & shrimp spaghetti is a must have item. Nice wine selection by the bottle but limited availability by the glass. Chianti is only available by the bottle- disappointed with that!Special Features:
- WonderfulEatItDined on 9/14/2014Everything from the moment we arrived, to our departure was fantastic. The food was. Beautiful and so delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LovelyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Waiting for them to start breakfast service. Did lunch could not get in for dinner, was advised it was booked out 4 months. Our waiter was extremely pleasant and lingered just the right amount. Loved the photo booth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!!kleeVIPDined on 9/14/2014Could only get reservations for lunch but have already booked dinner on February.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved It!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Great place for a birthday celebration. Make sure you plan ahead, as there is a 6 week wait for dinner reservations, which is why we went for lunch. The decor is a nice blend of old Italian and modern. The food was excellent. My 2 favorites were the orzo meatballs and tenderloin sliders. Make sure you get the lightly fried zucchini strings for the side dish! The food is smaller plates served family style for lunch. The prices are fairly high, especially for the wine. I would love to go back for dinner, but will wait for the newness to wear off, and don't have plan so far ahead for reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfection on all levels.DuffyDined on 9/14/2014The restaraunts is as beautiful and as classy as the lady herself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful place and amazing foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/14/2014The food was delicious, but portions are made for women. My husband and his friend were still hungry at the end of our meal. The zucchini scapecci were amazing and would go back just for those. We had the lobster roll, which was a bit overpriced in my opinion. It was good but not at all how I pictured it with the description given from the waiter. It sounded like it was on a big bun, but when it came it was on a tiny piece of bread. Lobster was piled high, but not worth the $35 for the portion given. The citrus donuts were fresh and so good and the same for the espresso drinks. Definitely glad I visited but not sure I'd go again for lunch. I may try dinner some time next time I am out there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good/not badMaPaDined on 9/13/2014The ambiance was good. Chicken cacciatore was dry. Expensive, but that's the strip. Fun for the night but I probably won't go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Must VisitDiningLVVIPDined on 9/13/2014Giada DeLaurentis has hit a home run with this restaurant. The service is excellent and the staff is extremely knowledgeable about the menu. The food is all fresh and delicious. Ask for a table by the window so you can look out at the Bellagio Fountains while you dine. Just make sure you make your reservations well in advance!Special Features:
- Don't listen to negative reviews!jroma722Dined on 9/13/2014Giada is by far my favorite food personality! Love all her recipes and have all her cookbooks. My first time in Vegas, you know I had to get to her restaurant! I had high hopes and she delivered! Service was attentive and friendly! We ordered about ten different antipasti and each one was better than the next! We ordered two pasta dishes, four entrees and four desserts! Everything was beyond delicious! Two weeks before the NY Times gave a horrifying review. Bottom line... If you relied on everyone else's opinions and reviews, you never leave your home. Decide for yourself and make a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!Hungry4lifeDined on 9/13/2014Hostesses were very nice upon arrival. We were given a window seat and the view was nice. The food was so good! Lunch menu does not have too many entrees but the variety of food makes up for it. Delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't do lunch!ShastaSweetieDined on 9/13/2014After visiting for dinner the first week Giada was open, and having a marvelous experience with service and food, I couldn't wait to go back for lunch three months later. The fox has taken over the chicken coop...the Bellini was straight Prosecco, the Chicken Marsala Meatballs were tough, the pizza Margarita barely had a topping, and the Lobster was overcooked and chewy. Took 45 minutes to get a refill on a soda! Feeling the restaurant deserved a chance to give an apology, I placed a call to the restaurant manager to share my experience. Though I left a message, I never got a call back. Certainly not what I had hoped/expected.Special Features:
- Vegas funSpecialDined on 9/13/2014Since we live in Vegas I like to try all the new restaurants that open. We love a afternoon out and love to watch the tourists. The reservation went smooth the table was ready, I ask for the window, got it. Very happy, everything was very nice. We will return for another lunch very enjoyable.Special Features:
- Great!DelilahDined on 9/13/2014Reservations are hard to get at this time. Ours were for lunch at 11:45 and there were a lot of people waiting to be seated when we arrived. The staff was very friendly and we were seated at 11:50. The servers were very attentive as was the manager. The decor was beautiful and the food delicious. I am looking forward to the brunch which is slated to begin some time next year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HappyDinerDined on 9/12/2014As a Diamond quest, I thought I would be treated with a little extra something. When I booked OPEN TABLE, I requested a window seating with a view of the fountains. I didn't get a window seat. I was seated behind a column which of course offered absolutely no view. If you look at the picture on Giada site you will note the column. I loved my appetizer (bacon wrapped dates) and pasta (Rigatoni Bolognese). It was quite delicious. My husband however, did not care for his clams casino. There was about a dozen very small clams. About 1/3 had nothing in them. The rest of them- the filling was barely noticeable. He ordered lobster ravioli which he said was not very flavorful. He was not pleased with his meal. Will try lunch next time in LV.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prepare for Sticker ShockVegasfoodieVIPDined on 9/12/2014Beautiful Decor, Outstanding Service and High Quality Food, unfortunately overpriced with small portions. Antipasto Bar items were nothing special; Crostini was tasteless and both the wine glass and soup portions a joke for the price. Pizzette, while small, was wonderful as was the Tr-Color Salad. Mains and sides also excellent. Be prepared for either: 1) a big bill, or 2) leaving hungry, and a very spotty experience with some great and numerous mediocre food dishes.
- Absolutely Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/12/2014Giada was everything I expected it to be, and more! The food was to-die-for, the ambiance warm and inviting with a great view of the Bellagio fountains across the street, and the service was impeccable. I will definitely be back next time I'm in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Giada great restaurantLyndaeddyDined on 9/12/2014The restaurant is just beautiful. From the moment you get off the escalator, it is very pleasing to your eyes. It' s very bright and cheerful. All the food was outstanding as was the service. Even the bread that they bring to the table with some pesto was delicious. I would definately go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014Great appetizer...Giada's favorites....food great and we had fun for 6 people...would go back....on next visit to Vegas.....Hotel was nice also...considering what was there previously.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GiadaOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/11/2014For an Italian restaurant we found the prices to be over expensive. The menu had more varieties for appetizers as for pasta an entrees.Special Features:
- AmazingCarmenh1315Dined on 9/11/2014The service was impeccable, the food was remarkable and the overall ambiance was spectacular. I don't have enough adjectives in my vocabulary to describe how amazing my experience was! Avi, the manager, was so personable and down to earth. He was the epitome of class. Loved him.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.