Giada - The Cromwell
3595 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Contemporary ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Giada - The Cromwell
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.thecromwell.com/giada.html
- Phone: 8444262766
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian
- Executive Chef: Arturo Moscoso
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private Dining available for seating from 14-16 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Laurent Ertlt 8444262766
A word from Giada - The Cromwell
Italian food lovers can rejoice: Emmy-Award winning celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis has opened her first-ever restaurant, GIADA inside The Cromwell. This charming Las Vegas restaurant welcomes diners with warm colors, comfortable furniture and natural lighting thanks to the restaurant’s huge retractable windows. Guests can eat in the dining room, lounge or on the outdoor patio, boasting breathtaking views of the Bellagio fountains and Caesars Palace. The menu will consist of Italian cuisine with refreshing, Californian influences. Menu items include lemon spaghetti, chicken cacciatore, marsala herb chicken meatballs, rosemary focaccia and lemon flatbread and vegetable Bolognese rigatoni. GIADA adds a lighter touch to Italian dishes, all while staying true to classic Italian recipes. There will also be family-style options, along with a vegan and gluten-free menu. Desserts, like the lemon ricotta cookies and sorbets, serve as the perfect ending.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Giada - The Cromwell - Best Restaurants in The Strip ›
Giada - The Cromwell reviews from OpenTable diners
1147 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (816)scenic view (784)fit for foodies (756)romantic (551)hot spot (543)notable wine list (359)good for groups (242)great for lunch (241)neighborhood gem (112)vibrant bar scene (111)great for brunch (78)late-night find (72)kid-friendly (42)great for outdoor dining (23)Show More
- Better than expected,worth the waitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Went there after making reservations a month in advance for a birthday dinner. The risotto was among the best I've had I have tried virtually every Vegas restaurant that offers it. The server and service was impeccable. I have told many and I am looking forward to going again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Giada's Gem of a RestaurantCWFdiningDined on 9/14/2014A first class, highly memorable dining experience from the time you sit down until you depart. Outstanding service, memorable and tasty appetizers and entrees all available at at an above average cost. The signature lemon & shrimp spaghetti is a must have item. Nice wine selection by the bottle but limited availability by the glass. Chianti is only available by the bottle- disappointed with that!Special Features:
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/14/2014Everything from the moment we arrived, to our departure was fantastic. The food was. Beautiful and so delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!!kleeVIPDined on 9/14/2014Could only get reservations for lunch but have already booked dinner on February.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfection on all levels.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/14/2014The restaraunts is as beautiful and as classy as the lady herself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good/not badOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014The ambiance was good. Chicken cacciatore was dry. Expensive, but that's the strip. Fun for the night but I probably won't go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Must VisitDiningLVVIPDined on 9/13/2014Giada DeLaurentis has hit a home run with this restaurant. The service is excellent and the staff is extremely knowledgeable about the menu. The food is all fresh and delicious. Ask for a table by the window so you can look out at the Bellagio Fountains while you dine. Just make sure you make your reservations well in advance!Special Features:
- Don't listen to negative reviews!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014Giada is by far my favorite food personality! Love all her recipes and have all her cookbooks. My first time in Vegas, you know I had to get to her restaurant! I had high hopes and she delivered! Service was attentive and friendly! We ordered about ten different antipasti and each one was better than the next! We ordered two pasta dishes, four entrees and four desserts! Everything was beyond delicious! Two weeks before the NY Times gave a horrifying review. Bottom line... If you relied on everyone else's opinions and reviews, you never leave your home. Decide for yourself and make a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!Hungry4lifeDined on 9/13/2014Hostesses were very nice upon arrival. We were given a window seat and the view was nice. The food was so good! Lunch menu does not have too many entrees but the variety of food makes up for it. Delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't do lunch!ShastaSweetieDined on 9/13/2014After visiting for dinner the first week Giada was open, and having a marvelous experience with service and food, I couldn't wait to go back for lunch three months later. The fox has taken over the chicken coop...the Bellini was straight Prosecco, the Chicken Marsala Meatballs were tough, the pizza Margarita barely had a topping, and the Lobster was overcooked and chewy. Took 45 minutes to get a refill on a soda! Feeling the restaurant deserved a chance to give an apology, I placed a call to the restaurant manager to share my experience. Though I left a message, I never got a call back. Certainly not what I had hoped/expected.Special Features:
- Vegas funSpecialDined on 9/13/2014Since we live in Vegas I like to try all the new restaurants that open. We love a afternoon out and love to watch the tourists. The reservation went smooth the table was ready, I ask for the window, got it. Very happy, everything was very nice. We will return for another lunch very enjoyable.Special Features:
- Great!DelilahDined on 9/13/2014Reservations are hard to get at this time. Ours were for lunch at 11:45 and there were a lot of people waiting to be seated when we arrived. The staff was very friendly and we were seated at 11:50. The servers were very attentive as was the manager. The decor was beautiful and the food delicious. I am looking forward to the brunch which is slated to begin some time next year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prepare for Sticker ShockVegasfoodieVIPDined on 9/12/2014Beautiful Decor, Outstanding Service and High Quality Food, unfortunately overpriced with small portions. Antipasto Bar items were nothing special; Crostini was tasteless and both the wine glass and soup portions a joke for the price. Pizzette, while small, was wonderful as was the Tr-Color Salad. Mains and sides also excellent. Be prepared for either: 1) a big bill, or 2) leaving hungry, and a very spotty experience with some great and numerous mediocre food dishes.
- Absolutely Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/12/2014Giada was everything I expected it to be, and more! The food was to-die-for, the ambiance warm and inviting with a great view of the Bellagio fountains across the street, and the service was impeccable. I will definitely be back next time I'm in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Giada great restaurantLyndaeddyDined on 9/12/2014The restaurant is just beautiful. From the moment you get off the escalator, it is very pleasing to your eyes. It' s very bright and cheerful. All the food was outstanding as was the service. Even the bread that they bring to the table with some pesto was delicious. I would definately go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014Great appetizer...Giada's favorites....food great and we had fun for 6 people...would go back....on next visit to Vegas.....Hotel was nice also...considering what was there previously.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GiadaOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/11/2014For an Italian restaurant we found the prices to be over expensive. The menu had more varieties for appetizers as for pasta an entrees.Special Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/11/2014The service was impeccable, the food was remarkable and the overall ambiance was spectacular. I don't have enough adjectives in my vocabulary to describe how amazing my experience was! Avi, the manager, was so personable and down to earth. He was the epitome of class. Loved him.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing New Vegas Strip Restaurantfoodie4lifeDined on 9/11/2014This is a great spot on the strip, where you can watch the Bellagio fountains while you dine. That's not even the highlight. First you can take a tour of Giadas antipasti bar, where the in house make every day the fresh pasta and breads, and their pizza oven. Then you get to your table in the spacious and beautiful dining area. There is an absolutely overwhelming menu, from cocktails to food. We shared the large Giada's favourites antipasto platter with a couple extras from the main menu, and then each couple split an order of spagetti. There was so much food!! They were all so delicious. If you have the time make sure this is a spot you hit on the Strip. The food is so amazing.Special Features:
- Just LovelyBahkekaDined on 9/11/2014We were seated at the window right across from the Bellagio fountains. Fun to watch while you enjoy delicious food and friendly non intrusive service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful, but limitedOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/11/2014We could only get a reservation for lunch. The service, ambience and view were breathtaking. The menu was limited and if you don't want pizza or sandwiches, it is disappointing. Pizza crust was amazing but topping was ordinary. Lasagne was ordinary. Food didn't deliver the wow they were charging for or I was expecting!Special Features:
- Celebrity Chef Restaurant Worth ItJamesianDined on 9/11/2014I was unable to get a reservation for dinner so settled for lunch at Giada's on the strip. It was worth it - and can't wait to try dinner! Las Vegas is full of celebrity chef restaurants and most do not live up to their namesake's reputation. Giada's is an exception. Started off my lunch with the Caponata - without a doubt an absolutely must get dish. It was amazing! Followed it up with the mufaletta which was quite good as well. Finished off the meal with a strawberry and tomato crostata. It was good but needs some work to make it exceptional (though the concept sounded delicious). The atmosphere and decor were exceptional - a must visit in Las Vegas!Special Features:
- LunchMsBacchusDined on 9/11/2014Great sitting and view of the Strip, wine list was light but good, food was greatSpecial Features:
- A very enjoyable eveningjoenapDined on 9/10/2014Went their with another couple to celebrate our wives birthday's. Everyone was very attentive and each course came out on time and very tasty. My wife had the lobster ravioli and it was outstanding as was my rack of lamb. A very enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/10/2014I expected great things from Giada's restaurant. I hvae watched her for years on her Food Netwrok show(s) longing to taste the food she was preparing. Unfortunately it was way overpriced and average at best (there is a $75 steak on the menu...). The ambiance is fantastic and the service was very good. If they can figure out the price/value relationship with the food, they'll have a winner. In the meantime, I won't be going back and I would not recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Delicious4thefoodandwineDined on 9/10/2014We ordered appetizers, a salad and pasta entrees to share. Everything tasted so good. It was our anniversary and was a special place to celebrate. Wait staff provided excellent, attentive service. Our waitor, Jamison, provided guidance with suggestions on the wine menu and hit the mark on a great wine. He was so personable and seemed to appear right when needed. I wanted to try this restaurant for the chef's name and wondered if the food would match the hype. It did! The sauces weren't heavy, they were light and packed with flavor. It is a bit pricey, but in line with other fine dining in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!DVR24Dined on 9/10/2014I had high expectations going in and they were certainly lived up to. The vast selection makes it difficult to order but smaller plates make it acceptable to order multiple apps and pasta dishes. Every dish was fresh and flavorful. Perhaps the best dining experience I have had. Everything was top notch. Of course the bill was too, but well worth it. Skip the spa and splurge on Giada.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food and DecorJC10Dined on 9/10/2014Our group of six absolutely loved the food, ambiance and the service at Giada. We had waited seven weeks for our reservation and it was well worth the wait. Our only "complaint" was that we felt a bit rushed through our courses. We had an earlier reservation (5:30), and I'm sure they needed to turn our table, but we really would have liked a bit more time to enjoy our table and conversation.Special Features:
- Great Date.HiCholesterolDined on 9/10/2014Went for lunch with a lovely lady. The food, service and ambiance were outstanding. The food is fresh, flavorful and the portions were just right. Yum Yum.😍😍Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ziggyDined on 9/10/2014Wished the lunch menu had the options from the dinner menu as it is near impossible to get a dinner reservation here.. But overall was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome view and incredible foodRomo6Dined on 9/9/2014We enjoyed a late night dinner for two overlooking the Bellagio fountains from our front row window seats. Outstanding food, service and a very comfortable dining experience.Special Features:
- Wonderful!!Mallory28Dined on 9/9/2014First time there- very accommodating hostesses. Waiters know a lot about food/drinks on menu. The tasting menu is a great choice!! Go there very hungry because you get ALOT of food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/9/2014Very nice restaurant. Food was good, but is pricey. Decor is beautiful and a very warm, inviting atmosphere. Most of the tables can look out big windows at the Vegas strip, however, we were put towards the back where there were big wooden slats covering the window so we were not able to see out. Did not like our table location at all, set back in a small narrow cove where you could not overlook the wide open main dining area. Very disappointed in that. It was a 2 seat table and one of the seats faces a wall.Special Features:
- OkayDaleymilesDined on 9/9/2014A new Vegas venue and hard to get a booking. Felt it was a little over-hyped. A little pricey for small portion size and compared to other similar places. Starters are done tapas style, so can be good for sharing. We had a mini pizza and it was very fresh tasting with a lovely crisp base. We also had chicken meatballs in Masala wine which were very flavoursome. Pasta dishes very tasty, one tomato and chilli the other tortellini with pea pesto, pancetta and mint. The view is great, and most tables can watch the strip and Bellagio fountains, however the window tables are a little small for all the items they want to put on them and it soon becomes crowded. They recognised our 20 yr anniversary their version of tiramisu which was yum.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014It was all we expected it to be. All aspects of our dining experience were excellent. Thank you, Giada.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/9/2014Food, ambiance and service were all exceptional. Would highly recommend. Not inexpensive but very much worth it.Special Features:
- One Night in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/9/2014Only had one evening in Vegas before flying home from the Grand Canyon. Met up with family to check out Giada's. Fun place with beautiful decor, plates, Italian glassware, etc. Food was very good with portion sizes on the smaller side for the price but I'm good with a little less food. Varied menu with a nice mix of beef, chicken, seafood and lamb entrees along with five or six nice pasta dishes. The gelato for dessert was fantastic. There's something about the Vegas higher end dining scene that seems a little pretentious and I felt that here, too, but we enjoyed our evening and food very much.Special Features:
- Seating ruins Special EveningpoorseatingDined on 9/9/2014The dinner at Giada was one best and worst we have ever experienced. The service and food were excellent, although steeply overpriced. Unfortunately the table at which we were seated was tucked away in a little cubbehole isolated completely from any enjoyment of the rest of the dinning experience. This area had three tables and I would believe that anyone seated here was also deeply disappointed.
- Worth it!PaulDined on 9/9/2014Expensive, even by Strip standards (we're locals), but worth it. As many reviewers noted, the portions are small, expensive, but extremely well done. The service was outstanding, done as a team, and perfectly timed. Because the portions are small, we were able to enjoy several appetizers and explore the menu a bit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BernieVIPDined on 9/8/2014Very disappointed and not worth the price for this meal.