Ghiringhelli's Pizzeria Grill & Bar
1535 S. Novato Blvd
Novato, CA 94945Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
Ghiringhelli's Pizzeria Grill & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ghiringhellisnovato.com/index.php
- Phone: 4158784977
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Whether you need a luncheon for 12 or a birthday party for 100, we have the ideal space to suit your needs. Contact our Event Coordinator for more details.
- Private Party Contact: Maria Bjorklund 4158784977
- Entertainment: We offer a wide variety of entertainment several nights out of the week. Check our calendar at : http://ghiringhellisnovato.com/events.php
A word from Ghiringhelli's Pizzeria Grill & Bar
Welcome to Ghiringhelli"s Novato location. With 25 years experience making pizzas in Marin - we are sure to tantalize your tastebuds. With 16 tap beers and 6 tv's this is the place to watch all of your favorite sports. A fun environment promises that you and your friends and family will come back again and again. Come for dinner - stay for the FUN!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ghiringhelli's Pizzeria Grill & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance2.5Noise LevelEnergetic
kid-friendly (1)good for groups (1)late-night find (1)neighborhood gem (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Absolutely Horrible!FoodieVIPDined on 8/23/2014My husband and sister in law dined at the restaurant last Saturday prior to seeing a show at the Wine Tavern. We have been loyal customers of Ghiringhelli's since their opening and dedicated customers to their pizza location in Fairfax. From the moment we were seated we were completely ignored. We sat there for approximately 15-20 mins before anyone even gave us water! I finally got up and went to the front to ask what was going on. A broken English man said he would be coming and did in another 5 or 7 mins. Apologized and said they were understaffed due to two parties-not an excuse in my book. They should have planned ahead. We ordered two pizzas-one that came out completely wrong. To add insult to injury we were charged for it!!
- Very poor serviceNovatoDinerVIPDined on 7/29/2014We made reservations for the patio and even stopped by the restaurant the day before to confirm. However, they never told us that we could not dine outside because the ukulele players occupied all of their seating area ( we were there to hear them, but we thought we could have dinner there as well). There was hardly anybody in the restaurant yet we had very poor service. We ordered a second round of drinks which did not get there until we were done with our dinner. We sent them back. To add insult to injury, the gratuity was included (we were a group of 6) so we could not even show our dissatisfaction in that area. I would not go back.
- The following 15 reviews are from the Ghiringhelli's Pizzeria Grill & Bar reviews archive.
- TavyVIPDined on 5/4/2014The pizza and beet salad was great. On the night we attended they had live music. The group was great, but music was sometimes very loud. The server tried very hard but on this night dropped our drinks. All in all I plan to go back for the music and pizza.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty food in a friendly place!OpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 3/28/2014This has become a favorite! We even picked out our favorite table!!! Everything is great - every dish is tasty! Don't miss the artichokes. Daily specials are wonderful! The staff is very friendly.Special Features:
- The food was a fair value.OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/28/2014The food was a fair value. Pizzas are good. The problem was the service was terrible. It was March Madness and it was busy in the bar and the restaurant. It would serve the establishment on a busy night to have servers serve and hire someone to answer calls. Our server served part of our food took calls and we waited 5 minutes for our final guests to be served. An entree salad never arrived.
- Great food, bring your patienceMelzerDined on 3/22/2014The food was great!! The only issues I had was my meal didn't arrive until after my Dad & husband had already finished, we had to ask to get our waters refilled, and the live music was so loud that it was almost unpleasant. I'll definitely go back and give it another go round during happy hour and on an evening when there isn't live music.Special Features:
- Good wings and meatball sandwichRicado1018Dined on 2/25/2014The food was great, the taste and the size of the food given was awesome.Special Features:
- It is a good bar and pizzaOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/9/2014It is a good bar and pizza place. Many TV's throughout the restaurant with sports playing all the time.Special Features:
- 49er playoffsSashaDined on 1/12/2014I went to Ghiringhelli's for a 49er playoff game to share in the excitement, fun, food and drink. The restaurant and bar was very noisy with excitement shich is expected and great fun, the food was good but It arrived cold so I had to return to have it heated up. The service was good for being so busy and the staff was very nice. I will definetly be going back for another sports game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Back pationOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/25/2013Took a family group of nine. Back patio was perfectSpecial Features:
- Still dreaming about the cannolisOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/13/2013Traveling through and stumbled upon this while searching Open Table for places to eat dinner. At first glance I was skeptical because it's in a blah outdoor strip mall. But front door entrance looked sharp so we went in. Interior was pleasant surprise. Staff friendly, everything clean, ambiance/décor good. Our meals were delicious and the service fast. Prices typical for the area. We didn't drink but I noticed a fun "Specialty Drinks" menu. There is a big, long bar with TVs showing various sports. Perfect for family dining as well. ORDER THE CANNOLI! They are amazing and we are Italians who know cannolis. Waiter said they are made special from a family recipe. We would definitely dine again at Ghiringhelli's.Special Features:
- Great food in a fun atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/5/2013We enjoyed the food and the service was great. Others commented on slow service but we did not experience that- our server was great and food arrived quickly. Good quality food with lots to choose from for even picky eaters. Best for families!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SLOW!!OpenTable Diner Since 2000VIPDined on 6/6/2013Too bad because the food is really good, but be prepared for a LONG wait for your food. I wouldn't mind the wait so much if they had told us and/or given us something (bread, anything). It wasn't until I asked 50 minutes after we ordered and we were told the kitchen was really busy and our food was just coming up.Special Features:
- Great local place, very reasonableJulesVIPDined on 3/29/2013Great local place, very reasonable prices, excellent pizza. Food sometimes very slow to come out of the kitchen, we waited more than 30 minutes for a pizza. Live music on Fridays is a great touchSpecial Features:
- wonderful local findcatsnoutDined on 12/8/2012We are new to the area and were thrilled to find this place. We've been here twice. Create your own pizza. We had chicken with BBQ sauce, spinach & red onions. Others had the salad and eggplant parmesan. All was very good. Try the row 11 pinot noir! And they have a full bar.Special Features:
- HoHumOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 11/17/2012Just okay that night. We needed a place where someone could watch a game. Crab cakes, which used to be terrific, we're just ok-Special Features:
- Four of us had pizza whichOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/20/2012Four of us had pizza which was very good. Fresh ingredients and well presented. Our waiter was great. The live music performed by Em-K was outstanding. He is not to be missed when he is playing here (or anywhere).Special Features: