6030 N. Market
Park City, UT 84098Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.billwhiterestaurantgroup.com/ghidotti-s-classic-italian-restaurant.html
- Phone: 4356580669x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Matt McMillen
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Contact our Sales and Events Department for specific information. 435-649-7850 or Tracy Lee email@example.com
A word from Ghidotti's
Find yourself in Italy when you walk past the two cauldrons of flame entering Ghidotti’s. Ghidotti's classic Italian restaurant blends old world Roman architecture together with a sunny Mediterranean vibe to create a wonderful backdrop for a "Classic Italian" meal. Don't expect red checkered tablecloths and candles in wicker Chianti bottles; rather you will be delightfully surprised by the rich detail in the design and the attention to every aspect of the food and service. Unlike any restaurant you have visited in the past, Ghidotti's seamlessly weaves the architecture, ambiance, food and service together into a fantastic dining experience. As you explore the grand menu, take note of our specialties: Mamma's Chicken Soup with Parmesan Dumplings and Mamma Ghidotti's Traditional Spaghetti with Meatballs. At last, a taste of Main Street in Kimball Junction.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Ghidotti's - Best Restaurants in Park City ›
Ghidotti's reviews from OpenTable diners
31 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
romantic (19)special occasion (19)neighborhood gem (12)fit for foodies (12)great for outdoor dining (11)good for groups (10)kid-friendly (3)notable wine list (2)great for lunch (2)hot spot (2)scenic view (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Excellent Italian comfort foodBobbyDined on 10/18/2014Ghidotti's is an excellent alternative to Bill White's more upscale restaurants on Main Street. It offers excellent Italian classics, like chicken parmesan, shrimp scampi, lasagna, etc. The food is excellent -- well-prepared, well-seasoned, and flavorful. We had a wonderful waiter who was assisted by the maître'd and also enjoyed the ambience. Don't be fooled by its location in a parking lot: the interior is elegantly appointed, quiet, and tasteful. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere, Okay FoodpickyeaterDined on 10/18/2014The Chicken Dumpling Soup was amazing, as well as the complimentary bread and sauce they bring out. We LOVED those. However, the entrees were a bit lacking. My salmon was a bit dry and lacking flavor. My husband's chicken parmesan was pretty soggy and swimming in the noodles. We know the pasta is house-made, but it was a little off. Maybe it was gluten free? It didn't seem like it was all the way cooked. I got a tiramisu to take home. It was okay, but a lot of areas were dry and it could have used more mascarpone cream. The restaurant itself is just gorgeous and the service was fantastic. They are very thorough and easy to get along with. We will be back, but maybe for different entrees next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty settingSusanDined on 10/10/2014Ghidottis is a lovely restaurant and the server was great. We were a group of 5 and we're not rushed at all. Some of the group really enjoyed their food. I heard the salmon was delicious. Unfortunately, found the chicken parmigiana so so given the price. That said, other meals there have been wonderful so it may have been an off night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best overall experience in memory!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014This was one of the best dining experiences in memory. It was my mother's 82nd birthday (though she looks 60 and acts like 40). The waiter and staff were all very welcoming and honored her without embarrassing her. We felt pampered throughout the entire evening. They gave us a great deal and free birthday cake - but most of all - the food was fabulous! Every course was excellent. Our waiter (Jonathan) was an entertainer - and was there whenever we needed him but not overly intrusive. I highly recommend Ghidottis and will return whenever possible! Thanks for making my moms birthday such a special occasion.Special Features:
- Great service!jgabb67Dined on 9/13/2014The service was great! The food was wonderful! I had filet mignon. I would definitely order that again. My wife had the roasted chicken. She really liked it. Also had salads that were amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbgreatchoiceDined on 9/5/2014My husband and I chose this restaurant for our 15th wedding anniversary. The server was very attentive. The food was sublime. We had a window table and enjoyed the scenery. I had dined here before and was happy to return.Special Features:
- Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Although the food was very good. The service was very poor. It was slow and not very busy at the time we were there. It started with very warm tap water for water and then quite some time for our server to come to our table. We ordered a cheese plate and she just dropped it off without explaining what the cheeses were. We had to ask if there were any specials and for the fish of the day. Not the best experience for anniversary.
- UnderstaffedOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/31/2014Food was good and service started out ok, but half way through our meal a party of 8 was seated behind us and we never saw our server again. We waited 30 minutes for our bill.It infuriates me when We had a child dining with us, we asked for the remainder of her food to be boxed. We had put a small amount of food on her plate and there was a large serving still in the serving bowl. When we got home we had only they very small serving. Doesn't sound like a big deal but to a 5 year old it was a big deal.
- Best Northern Italian Food!FussyFoodieVIPDined on 8/23/2014Ghidotti's has an extensive and authentic northern Italian menu and, when possible, the kitchen will take special orders for items not on the menu. Last night, entrees included the menu's Pork Osso Buco (we had never seen that before) and one diner asked for Veal Parmigiana, which was not on the menu, and the chef gladly complied. The appetizers (Calamari and Shrimp Fritti, and Clams and Mussels) were wonderful, and we had some great Chianti from their extensive wine list. The server was professional and attentive, and the chef came out at one point to make sure everything was to our liking. He even gave us some tips for using leftovers from the Pork Osso Buco, but there WERE no leftovers - it was too delicious.Special Features:
- Fantastic girls night!ValerieDined on 8/23/2014The food and service was amazing!!!! We had a very enjoyable experience! We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food has improvedPCWildcatVIPDined on 8/9/2014It had been a while since my last visit due to a disappointing experience with the food. I had a coupon so my wife thought it would be nice for a Saturday night. In order to make the experience a true experiment my choice was the same as last time which was the Veal Marsala. It was excellent. The wait staff was very attentive and right on top of things. We will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Ohio foodieOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/5/2014We were on vacation in Park City, and came upon this restaurant--we were not disappointed. The food was excellent--if we are back in this area again, Ghidottis will be one of our stops.Special Features:
- OperafanDined on 7/30/2014There was a change in menu which I didn't care for. The service was wonderful.Special Features:
- Thanks JoelchunionDined on 7/26/2014Specifically chose Ghidotti's to enjoy a pleasant afternoon on the patio. When I ordered the veal Marsala I neglected to tell our waiter, Joel (fairly certain that was his name) that I needed it prepared gluten free. After receiving our Caesar salad with croutons it occurred to me that the entree might come out with breading. So I told Joel that it needed it to be gluten free. Just as he was about to pass this information along our entree arrived. Joel had it taken back and a gluten free version prepared. Three cheers for Joel. He took good care of us. Many thanks! Had a wonderful afternoon and meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome ResturauntKnightonDined on 7/19/2014We have been here a few times and everything is Delicious!! We always come here when we are in town!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ghidotti'sMartin68Dined on 7/6/2014We went there for my sister-in-laws birthday while on vacation in Park City. We arrived with 5 kids under the age of 12. They were very accommodating. The service was excellent and the food was very good. The decor was beautiful. I would happily recommend Ghidotti's to anyone visiting Park CitySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oh so NicechunionDined on 7/6/2014My wife and I discovered Ghidotti's the night before our departure from Park City last summer. We regretted not finding it sooner so we could have enjoyed it a few more times with family and friends. We enjoyed Ghidotti's with family most recently. It's simply a great all around dining experience. A great value, given the outstanding food, service and ambiance for a moderate price.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/5/2014The food was excellent, it's expensive but worth it.Special Features:
- Nice dining experienceTopRealtorDined on 6/28/2014The restaurant is lovely. We enjoyed our dinners. Thank you for the two for one dinners you offer during the summertime.Special Features:
- The following 117 reviews are from the Ghidotti's reviews archive.
- Saturday JazzOptimystic4evrVIPDined on 6/21/2014My friend and I chose this restaurant as they were having a local jazz band, Take 5, during the dinner hour. However once the band started playing we could not even carry on a conversation as the music was so loud. Repeated pleas (by others as well) to turn down the volume went unheeded and what was to be a lovely dinner with anticipated conversation turned into a very uncomfortable event. Definitely will not return if this band is playing as they were not tuned in to the dinner crowd, but played at full volume instead.Special Features:
- Wonderful restaurantPCFoodieDined on 6/17/2014Some of the best Italian food in Park City with a great atmosphere and service. Not formal, you can eat at the bar or lounge area or in the dining room. Been coming here since 2007 and always enjoyed the meal. Tira Misu dessert was very dry this time, but otherwise a great meal. Superb pasta made on site.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/10/2014We had a great time at Ghidotti's. Went for my daughter's 23 birthday. The manager, Greg, is the greatest! He made sure everything was perfect and didn't miss a detail. The staff is very attentive also. Would recommend this toSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous ItalianFoodHunterVIPDined on 5/7/2014Excellent preparations. The food is fresh tasting and fragrant. Service is friendly and responsive. This was our first time, but will be back if in the area for sure. We had Seared Sea Scallops and Shrimp Scampi, with Roast Beet Salad on the side and Gelato. Each dish was superb. Tip: If ordering Gelato (unless you are a teenager or like cones), ask them to put it in cups, rather than cones they bring it in. We saw the next table order it in cones and the ice-creams slipped off the cones. And get the Pistachio--it is wonderful.Special Features:
- ProposalSkier123Dined on 5/2/2014The general manager was great and so was the service and waitress! I came here for the first time as a referral from my sister. I brought my girlfriend here on my birthday and proposed. The atmosphere was very romantic and quiet. The GM was awesome in accommodating our special occasion. The food was great and plenty of it!Special Features:
- Fabulous food and decorOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/1/2014We eat here 3 or 4 times a year and it's always delightful. Food is top notch as is the staff. A bit expensive but worth every dollar.Special Features:
- One of our favorites in Park CityRosannaVIPDined on 4/24/2014We enjoyed it very much. Excellent service our food was delicious and good priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Appetizers & Desserts Only!jimmyDined on 3/28/2014Main course dinners were marginal, whereas the appetizers, salads and desserts are pretty good. Service was fine, but server forgot to adjust for coupons. I wouldn't mention this, but it has happened to me at this restaurant before. Check your bill before signing it!
- A Few GlitchesdisappointedDined on 3/24/2014A 6:30 reservation. There was no one at the desk. People walked in behind me and also waited. Five minutes went by. Wait staff person at the bar stared at me as if to say "Hey it's not MY job'" Hostess took the group who came in after me and asked me to follow them as my table was right beyond theirs. I bought an expensive bottle of champagne for a special occasion. Before the waitress even asked if she could chill it she asked very sternly if we were aware of Ghidottis corkage policy if $15. She then explained that if we bought a round of drinks they would waive the . She kept asking if we were ready to order even though our group of six was still arriving abd some had not even looked at the menu. We weren't made to feel welcomed guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2 friends needing to catch upkikiDined on 3/23/2014Needed a nice spot to relax, have a good dinner, a glass of wine, good ambience to catch up on our individual lives. She had the spaghetti and meatballs, which she liked, and I had the scallops (gluten free). First scallop nicely seared but was raw on the inside, so was second one. Sent plate back and they nuked it and returned it with new watercress trim. Would have probably done the same thing at home. I cook scallops so I know how hard they are sometimes to get them right. Overall, not the best, but the sauce made the dish. Next time, I'll order the salmon. Ambience and company were excellent as was the wine and antipasto. Waiter was curt but professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressed at all!!MitchDined on 3/21/2014The food is.... Good , maybe too abundant , the service was very slow even that was not fully packed, lots of pressure to give you the check, I would recommend it if you don't want to impress anybody.Special Features:
- Delicious foodJinGreenwichDined on 3/18/2014I was not expecting much based on the chain restaurant ambiance, but the food is terrific. Highly recommend the mixed greens and filet mignon. Out of this world good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Please improve the wait staffScottVIPDined on 3/18/2014We have been there before, but the wait staff was annoying and inexperienced. Maybe it was because the place wasn't very crowded, but we had multiple problems with the woman who was waiting on us. She was constantly trying to arrange our table silverware, pulling plates away while we were eating, and pushing suggestions which we read as tying to increase the bill. Finally, at the end when we were paying, she did the cardinal sin of taking the bill after we signed to see what the tip was! We tipped her very well, but the actions were tacky, and reflects poorly on the resturantSpecial Features:
- Delightful!JoyChuMilDined on 3/17/2014We celebrated my mom's 79th birthday and got a lovely table in front of one of their fireplaces. The food was perfect and the service was excellent. A true gem in the Kimball Junction area for fine dining with a relaxed, cozy feel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was too big.LocalDined on 3/16/2014Portions too big. Place was too too. Food trying too hard and not very good. Descriptions on menu did not match actual food. Menus too big. Only thing restaurant was not big on was service. Don't waste your time and money!
- ExcellentVinceDined on 3/16/2014With the 2 for 1 special coupons makes this top notch restaurant a true price performerSpecial Features:
- Love this placeSweetTexDined on 3/15/2014We have been going to Ghidotti's since it opened. It's one of our favorites. Always consistently good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Menu-Excellent ServiceJosieDined on 3/11/2014This Italian restaurant in busy Kimball Junction offers a varied Italian menu (pastas, soups, roasts, fish). All of it is nicely presented by a friendly and attentive wait staff. The portions are of a nice size that are filling but not so much as to leave you stuffed. The wine list is good and has so etching to fit everyone's taste. The goat cheese roasted beet salad was great as was the mushroom tortellini. The bar menu is great and the fireplace in the bar area is a nice touch. Only complaint is that on a busy night it can be fairly noisy. I'm a local and frequent this restaurant. The patio dining and summer specials are great as well.Special Features:
- Small glass of Wi eSimplyMSCDined on 3/11/2014I ordered a single glass of wine with my dinner, when the wine was served it contains around 4oz of wine. I commented to my waiter that I have dined in many restaurants around the country, I have never seen a serving size so small. My waiter reply that they normally serve only 4 oz for a glass and that my glass contains 5 oz. This is absurd and it really insults our intelligence. I think this is unacceptable to charge customers full price and only serve a small amount to gain profit. I will not recommend this restaurant.
- Great food but sloooooowAllisonDined on 3/9/2014The food never disappoints me but the servers need to be more on the ball. We were there for 3 hours!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We sat at the bar and orderedOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/3/2014We sat at the bar and ordered the antipasto with the intention of ordering 2 entrees. The serving for 2 was more than ample and woild have been enough for 3. As a result, we ordered the pappardelle Bolognese and a Caesar salad. Both were good sized portions and very tasty. We will return.Special Features: