91 Main Street
Ware, MA 01082Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.gheppettosgrille.com/
- Phone: 4132193399
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Thursday - Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Gheppetto's Grille
Gheppetto's Grille features an Italian / American menu, a friendly staff and live acoustic music! Gheppetto's Grille serves delicious entrees like Chicken Gorgonzola, Mediterranean Stew, Shrimp Scampi, Chicken Paremsan and yes, juicy Steaks, Chops and Seafood too! Looking to eat light? Relax in the lounge and enjoy an appetizer with plenty of beers on tap, including 16 microbrews.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Gheppetto's Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
- Girls Night Out!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/18/2014As usual, Gheppetos delivers! From the moment we sat down to the second we left, we were never rushed. The environment was so lovely 3 hours flew by! Thank you for a wonderful evening out with the girls!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was all right. WeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/31/2013Service was all right. We had a lovely waitress but the ancillary help had no clue. She set 3 place settings in front of one of us instead of giving each one of us our own silverware.Food was pretty decent. Atmosphere there is pretty nice and we have been to this restaurant before and will probably be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night out!OutoftownersDined on 9/14/2013We went to your restaurant Saturday night to see our favorite duo (Steve Piper and Carl Hopkins). It was an hour ride for us but well worth it. The food exceeded our expectations. The menu choices were great and tough to decide what to have. I decided on the blackened scallops with the risotto which was an excellent choice. The scallops were cooked perfect, and the risotto perfectly creamy and tasty. My husband had the filet and risotto which he thoroughly enjoyed. Very tender and excellent flavor. Server Sylvia was nice. The music was great as always with Steve and Carl, they sounded great from across the room where we sat, too bad the bar wasn't full. We enjoyed our road trip to your restaurant and will definitely go back. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Good ServiceMsDineoutalotDined on 6/30/2013We eat at Gheppetto's fairly often but always find something new on the menu. This time I had one of the specials, seafood in a light cream sauce over pasta. The fish was fresh and generous. Our waitress was great: attentive without hovering, and she timed our courses perfectly, which had not always been the case previously. My favorite dessert is the mint chocolate martini but she wisely brought two spoons for my husband's tiramisu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a pleasant surprise!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/15/2013I went there for dinner and drinks with my boyfriend. He and I had never been and a friend had recommended it. WOW! The food was outstanding. The portabella mushroom app was so delicious- and such a generous portion! The bartender was friendly and courteous, and recommended a great Malbec that I thoroughly enjoyed. We got our dinners and not only were they also generous in portion size but absolutely delicious! I was very sad I couldn't finish! (more to take home!) There was live music by Lisa Martin- who set a wonderful tone to the whole evening. Such a great find... we will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeRisingsmokeDined on 5/30/2013First time at Gheppetto's will definitely be returning in the future, four course meal was great along with the wait staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/15/2013Normally decent service, this time it was extremely slow. We had the 4 Course Dinner and was there nearly 3 hrs from beginning to end. Thankfully we weren't rushed and were there talking out guests so it wasn't a huge problem. Drink orders came quickly, the 1st course nearly 30 minutes with similar wait between each course. No explanation was offered for the delays.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was our first time. ItOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/9/2013It was our first time. It was great... came highly recommended and we will return.Special Features:
- Previously good but not this timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012We were there for New Years Eve as we were the year before this. We will not be there next year. This was our third time to the restaraunt. The previous two visits were very good. I and one other of my party of three ordered one of the evening specials, a king cut of prime rib. It was cold, rediculously tough, and so plastic looking you couldn't tell if it was cooked as ordered which was medium-rare. It looked the same as the other of my party who ordered medium-well. We had as much trouble cutting the cuts. he tried one bite of his and I two of mine. We discussed it very breefly and knew it was totally unexceptable. We requested it be returned and a new dish to be served. Neither of us recall ever returning a dish.
- Great find in Warejohnsonra2VIPDined on 12/27/2012The bread and dipping oil was the best. The butternut squash was smooth and creamy and delicious. The shrimp and ravioli and pasta was excellent. Small and cozy atmosphere. The bar looked beautiful.Special Features: