Ghang Thai Kitchen
229 Court St
Brooklyn, NY 11201Neighborhood:
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
Ghang Thai Kitchen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ghangthai.com/
- Phone: 7182225598
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
A word from Ghang Thai Kitchen
Ghang Thai Kitchen is a wonderful neighborhood gem complete with delicious food and friendly staff in an inviting atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ghang Thai Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelModerate
romantic (2)neighborhood gem (1)fit for foodies (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Excellent foodcgilwhDined on 9/11/2014Except for the wine, which was undrinkable, everything was perfect. Amazing soup, friendly service, pleasant music, and very reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Ghang Thai Kitchen reviews archive.
- Great Location & Equally Great FooddappieDined on 3/22/2014Specializes in Thai cuisine & hit the mark to the T. Appetizers, entrees...all good. Spicy basil fried rice my fave. Will def return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful place, great food.PowerdaleaderDined on 2/14/2014Beautiful place, great food. Try the fried Calamari it's the best I'm the city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- my experiencetwinkypyeDined on 11/16/2013I have never been to this restaurant before. When we walked in, we were greeted warmly. It was 7PM on a Mondau night. They were pretty empty. They have an extensive menu, which was surprising to me. Having said this, the food was fantastic! The portions were very large and one dish can easily feed 2 people. The service couldn't have been better, and the bill was very reasonable. The only negative thing I have to say, is that they really need better lighting. They have tiny candles on each table, but it was so dark that I needed to use phone in order to read the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.