515 Fellowship Road
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ggsrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 8562220335
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, Saturday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm (Limited Bistro Menu); Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Joseph Stewart
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: GG's offers a semi private section. A personalized menu is created for your special occasion.
- Private Party Contact: Deborah O'Connor-Murphey 8563806050
- Entertainment: Live piano music Tuesday thru Saturday starting at 7:00pm.
A word from REDZ
REDZ "The Art Of Fine Dining" *Creative American Cuisine* *Impeccable, Attentive Service* *An Event, Not Just A Meal*Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
REDZ reviews from OpenTable diners
- Food is slightly less impressiveOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/6/2010Food is slightly less impressive than a year ago, before the menu changed again...but still delicious!Special Features:
- I love this place...It doesn'tOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/16/2009I love this place...It doesn't even feel like you're in Souh Jersey! I always return for their calves liver, which is exactly why I'm returning later on this week!Special Features:
- Excellent service and fantasticMonjaDined on 11/15/2008Excellent service and fantastic food. Always enjoyable. Consistently good.Special Features:
- IT IS WITH GREAT REGRET THATBrunhildeVIPDined on 10/1/2008IT IS WITH GREAT REGRET THAT I WRITE THIS. GG'S HAD BEEN ONE OF OUR FAVORITE SPECIAL PLACES UNTIL MAY,2007, WHEN MY HUSBAND AND 4 OTHERS NOT ONLY HAD A TERRIBLE MEAL BUT GOT ABSOLUTLEY NO SATISFACTION WHEN WE COMPLAINED TO OUR WAITER AND THEN TO THE MANAGER.REGRETFULLY, WE DECIDED TO GIVE THEM ANOTHER TRY.THIS TIME IT WAS WORSE.I ORDERED THE FRESH SOLE ($50.00). IT WAS APPARENT THAT THE CHIEF HAD NO CLUE AS TO HOW A FISH (LET ALONE A FISH OF SUCH DELICACY ) SHOULD BE COOKED. THE TEXTURE WAS LIKE RUBBER AND IT HAD LITTLE OR NO FLAVOR. (WE WAITED ABOUT 40 MIN FOR IT TO BE SERVED AFTER WE ORDERED I GUESS MY SOLE WAS COOKING FOR THE ENTIRE TIME.)MY HUSBAND'S VENISON WAS EDIBLE.OUR COMPLAINT WENT TOTALLY UNACKNOWLEDGED.NEVER AGAIN!TOO BAD!
- We have been dining at G G'sOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/26/2008We have been dining at G G's for several years now and it is always a wonderful experience, the food is always exceptional as well as the service. Yhe piano player has been there for years and it is a nice touch to the ambiance of the restaurant.Special Features:
- While the piano & singer wereOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/17/2008While the piano & singer were very good it was too loud for dining - it was difficult to hear what the other diners were saying.
- i had been there before soOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/7/2008i had been there before so I knew how good it was already and it was everything I remember. In my opinion, it is one of the finest restaurants in South Jersey and I've been to many of them.Special Features:
- Many very nice touches likeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/7/2008Many very nice touches like the experienced wait staff, live piano music, and excellent food preparation. The staff, including waiter, hostess, and piano player all gave us special attention. We had a group of 5 and were not crowded, but given a large round table in a corner location. I would definitely recommend GGs.Special Features:
- We have dined at GG's manyOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/26/2008We have dined at GG's many times over the years and the food and service are always spectacular. However, on this visit, our waiter was awful. He repeatedly forgot our drinks and we waited almost an hour after being seated to order (we actually had to flag him down to order). GG's always provides a relaxed-pace meal. It's a place we go without the kids to relax, talk, and have a wonderful meal. This particular night, however, our dinner, from the time we sat down until the time we finished our coffee, was almost 4 hours. This is an absolutely a ridiculous amount of time for dinner (especially when you're also paying for a babysitter at home).Special Features: