6010 Godrich Road
Clarence Center, NY 14032Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.gertiesrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7167411311
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 9:00am - 2:30pm
Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Thursday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Thursday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Global, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Tony Biggs
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Gerties
Gertie's scratch kitchen specializes in classic American comfort food with a modern global flair. We offer many healthy alternatives to our delicious entree's to accommodate our customers special requests. Our full bar offers a large selection of reds and whites in addition to an exciting cocktail menu. Located in historic Clarence Center we feature upscale dining in a casual, comfortable setting. Gertie's is featured in Buffalo.com Ultimate Guide as one of the top restaurants reviewed in 2013 by Andrew G.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Gerties reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (12)neighborhood gem (12)fit for foodies (8)romantic (5)great for lunch (5)special occasion (4)great for brunch (4)notable wine list (3)good for groups (2)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Excellent!CarolDDined on 8/21/2014They make you feel like family. The food is excellent quality and fresh. The service is cheerful and efficient. The remodel is beautiful!Special Features:
- Excellent dining experienceDDLEE142Dined on 8/21/2014First time to Gerties and it was fabulous. Service was great - the owner came over to greet us and see if everything was to our liking. Exceptional food and wonderful in house desserts. Can't wait to go back. I live in the city and would definitely drive out to Clarence for Gerties.Special Features:
- Great foodSmurakDined on 8/17/2014The chance to eat outside in Buffalo cannot be missed! Gertie's has a great patio, wonderful food and attentive servers. Brunch menu is inventive and well executed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014service was great food I thought was pricey and I had to send my meal back it was over cookedSpecial Features:
- A good spotOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014Picked Gertie's as a meeting place between Rochester area and Chautauqua County. Been there twice and enjoy the ambiance and the food. Nice variety on the menu. Was a little disappointed in the fact that the waitress would not give us four separate checks -- instead she gave us a check with the total divided by 4 which was not a fair distribution. Don't understand why, when everything else about Gertie's is so delightful, she wouldn't make that little bit of extra effort.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/26/2014It was our first time and we loved everything. Well be back next time were in town, our cousin lives here and said she told everyone at the office about you place. What a great little spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food on great patioSandyRDined on 7/25/2014The food is wonderful. Every dish cooked to order. Charming restaurant with friendly service. Outdoor patio the best in the area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So very enjoyable!FrancieDined on 7/12/2014Amazing selection of food. Server was so knowledgeable and cordial. Will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Gerties reviews archive.